Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Sienna frowned a bit at what he said. "What about... um... oh! Nott and Goyle... those two. You seem to hang around them often enough. I thought they were your friends."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

He frowned. "Their fathers work under my father at the Ministry." he said. "They're just brown nosing in hopes of keeping on my good side will keep their fathers on my old mans good side." he explained. "None of them are really friends."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh..." She paused, then briefly took his hand, giving it a squeeze. "Well, I'll be your friend, okay? And you know what they say about us Hufflepuff's." She smiled, releasing his hand. "So, I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Scorpious stopped walking, leaning on the wall with a slight frown. "So then, if we're friends, what's that mean for you?" he asked. "I tell you all about me?" he raised an eyebrow.

It was almost funny how he asked. But really, it was more sad--- because he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Sienna blinked, shaking her head. "No... you tell me whatever you want to tell me. Nothing more. Anything you want to know about me, just ask, okay? Everything else, we can just talk about whatever we want. Classes, random things we saw or read... recent girls you've magically attached to your face..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Scorpious chuckled at the last remark. "Well then," he offered her his hand and a small smile. "We never had a formal introduction. Scorpious Malfoy. Aspiring Auror or author." he introduced himself with a small joking tone in his voice. It had a nice ring to it.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Sienna laughed, and took his offered hand. "Sienna Byrne. Aspiring Charms Professor or Professional Quidditch player. It's great to meet you, Mr. Malfoy." She grinned, having to look up into his eyes due to her being much shorter than him. She kind of liked it, for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:19 pm

"So then," he grinned stepping aside. A door appeared. He had walked past the empty wall a few times as they spoke.

The room of requirements. "Let's talk." he opened the door for her.

Inside was a cozy little room. A fire place and twho comfortable sofas and coffee table with treats on it. It was a place to sit and just chat. There was even a tea kettle steaming for them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Sienna blinked a bit. "...Wha... since when was this room... Ooo, this castle just gets more and more fascinating!" She grinned, and hurried inside to take a seat, rather excited. "This room... is this that secret room I heard about? That was used alot back when our parents were in school?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

He stepped in and closed the door behind him nodding. "Yeah, the room of requirements." he said. "My father told me about it. He nearly died in here." he said looking around. "Crazy really..."

He took a seat and poured them both a cup of tea before sitting back. He closed his eyes for a moment, just seeming to relax before opening his slate blue eyes. "So?" he blinked at her through the steam. "Have you ever heard of the muggle game 20 questions?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am

Sienna smiled. "Yep. My mother's a muggle, after all." A pause, then she frowned. "That... doesn't bother you, does it?" She was fully aware that certain pureblood families still had serious issues with people like her. She also knew that the Malfoy family were known for being particularly bad in that regard. She doubted Scorpius himself had an issue, but she wasn't sure about his parents. She knew for a fact, however, that his grandfather would hate her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

"First off, I smoke cigarettes, I need reading glasses, and I enjoy a lot of muggle music." he said bluntly. "So no. No, it does not bother me in the least." he informed her with a smile. "That was question 1."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:43 am

Sienna blinked... and then pouted. "That is not fair! I didn't know we were starting!" She crossed her arms, giving him a dirty, though playfully so, look.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

He shrugged. "I gave you a pretty insightful answer." he countered. "So then, does my being a Malfoy bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:50 am

Sienna sighed, and relaxed. He had a point. "Nope. Only thing that worries me is what some people of your family would think of me, but I don't have an issue with you for who you are related to."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am

"Fair enough." he said, setting his cup down. "it's your turn to ask a question." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

Sienna thought about it, then smiled. "What's it like being in Slytherin? I was always curious." She had some other questions, but those could wait just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am

"Stale." he said after a moment. "The people, even the dorm itself. Very superficial. It's almost fake." he said. "And walking around school becomes almost dreamlike when you live in that sort of fassade."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 am

Sienna pouted slightly at that. "Oh, I see... well, I'm disappointed to hear that... but, it's good that that place didn't rub off on you then! Anyway, um... okay, when is your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

"December 30th." He said raising an eyebrow. She was asking rather impersonal questions in his opinion. "You're on Question 5." he prompted, reaching into his bag to pull out, true to his word, a box of cigarettes. Sure enough there was an ashtray on the coffee table.

Apparently even Wizard Elitist Families have a black sheep. Smoking was just so rare in Wizarding society- even amongst muggle borns.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 am

Sienna nodded, relaxing in her chair a bit. She made a face when she saw the cigarettes, but didn't comment. "Are you scared of whatever is going on at Kings Cross in three weeks?" Seemingly random jump in regards to questions, but that was Sienna.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 am

He had been about to light his cigarette when she asked that. It caused him to pause and remove the unlit fag from his lips frowning slightly. "No." he said. "I won't be there."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am

Sienna just nodded. "What's your favorite food?" She seemed to have a fairly serious expression on her face. Why she was flitting about with her questions was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

"Blueberries." he said quirking an eyebrow at her again, this time striking his match before she could stump him with another curve ball question.

He waved it out with one hand as he took a short drag from the cigarette in his other. "Blueberries or Durrian Fruit."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am

Sienna made a small 'hmm' noise in response, thinking. "Do you need, or want, any help when it comes to avoiding whatever that invitation you are avoiding is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next