Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harry Potter Next Gen Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 pm

It wasn't every morning that Scorpius Malfoy's Daily Prophet was used as a landing pad: only on the days his paternal grandparents sent a letter. Their snowy owl, Maleficus, refused to drop the envelope and fly away like a common messenger. He swooped down onto the table and remained until fed a treat. During 5 years at Hogwarts, Scorpius had only once tried to reward the owl with an appreciative pat instead of food. He still carried a scar on the tip of his right index finger.

On the first day of March, after Maleficus delivered an envelope and left behind the usual pile of shredded newspaper, Scorpius said, "Hand over your business section, Nott."

Across the table, Nathanial Nott's horsy face turned mulish. "Why is it always mine? Why not take Goyle's?"

"He's still reading the political cartoons."

Nott handed over the section of paper. "The cartoons are in the business section?"

"No." Scorpius plucked a green apple from a fruit bowl to eat later. "Double Potions today, Edgar. You set up, I'll clean up." He'd be on time, but not early, and needed his Potions partner to assemble the ingredients.

Beside him, Edgar nodded and took an enormous bite of muffin.

"Only half? Why not stuff the whole thing in your mouth?" Scorpius asked when he bent to retrieve his schoolbag.

"Uncouth." Edgar's smile displayed berries stuck between large teeth.

Scorpius shook his head as he walked away. They'd sit their exams and leave school in a few months. Maybe then, his 'friend' would stop pretending he was another Gregory Goyle. That would be a welcome change. In Scorpius' opinion, it was one thing to be underestimated by adversaries and quite another to be called the missing link between man and troll. Edgar never seemed to take offense at slights, but Scorpius wasn't as forgiving. Although he didn't misuse his authority as Prefect, he still settled scores, albeit in a more subtle, untraceable manner.

In the Entrance Hall, instead of heading for the Slytherin common room, Scorpius ducked into the chamber reserved for first-years before they were Sorted. It was quiet, and better yet, private. He wouldn't have to guard his reactions.

Scorpius recognized Grandfather Lucius' handwriting on the envelope, so he broke the seal with extra care. The anti-tampering charm prickled his fingertips as it disengaged. He wondered what would happen if someone else had tried to open the letter. Would it have exploded in their face? Burnt their fingers? He decided he didn't want to know, and that he was stalling.

It was only a letter, thin and flat. There were no objects inside that, while not Dark, per se, could become so if a wizard had the right spell—which always happened to be included. Mere words on parchment; how bad could it be?

Scorpius read the letter and cursed. Then he read it again.

In three weeks time, an elite order will hold a ceremony to initiate new members. It will be my very great pleasure to share further details when I meet you at Kings' Cross.

No greeting, no signature, no naming the group: he was expected to know who was writing and what was implied. And he did. Scorpius had grown up hearing stories from the grandfather who slipped into the nursery after parents bid their son goodnight. The tales of clever Slytherins amused and enthralled until the night of his eighth birthday.

-----Flash back-------
The tip of Grandfather Lucius' wand illuminated the smile Scorpius never saw him give to anyone else. "Are you too old to be read stories now?"

"No, sir." Like the smiles, the stories made Scorpius feel special. "Is that a new edition of wizard tales?" he asked eagerly. Bound in black dragon hide, the book had a red snake on the front.

Grandfather sat on the edge of the mattress and opened the book. "This is better than made up stories. Unlike those Muggles with their round table—yes, I'm aware of what your mother gives you to read—wizards created a circle of power. They became the Knights of Walpurgis."

"Real knights with swords?"

"Spells that cut like swords, wielding magic Muggles only dream of." Grandfather's voice took on a far-away tone. "Their name was changed to suit a powerful leader, but when he died in battle, bold knights who remained loyal to old ways reformed the circle and reclaimed their heritage."

Scorpius was unsure. "This isn't about . . . Voldemort . . . is it?" His mum and dad wouldn't like that.

"No. The Knights of Walpurgis formed centuries before the Dark Lord was born and they will continue as long as wizards draw breath." Grandfather's smile became conspiratorial. "Shall I begin?"

Mum and Dad still might not like it. They said the past was buried and people should live for the future. He looked at the book. His grandfather really wanted to read him the stories, and Scorpius was curious. "Were you a knight?"

"I still am."

"Is father?"

"No, he isn't like us." Grandfather gave him a meaningful look.

Scorpius felt thrilled and disloyal at the same time. He loved his father, who wasn't bold or daring. Father worried about Scorpius being safe and wouldn't let him have a racing broom. "Yes, sir," he said. "I'd like to hear a story."
-----------

The memory caused Scorpius to curse again. Loudly. It didn't relieve his frustration. He would do almost anything for his grandfather, but not this. Understanding someone's beliefs didn't mean sharing them, and tales of cunning and adventure didn't change the fact that the Knights of Walpurgis were wizard supremacists. They revered purity of blood and married cousins—even ugly ones they didn't like. No way would Scorpius accept "knighthood."

There was no way to tell Grandfather, either. Lucius Malfoy's word was law. Everyone in the family did as he said and if someone disagreed with him, he acted as though he or she hadn't spoken. It was fiendishly effective. Scorpius had used the tactic himself on his dorm mates, Nott and Willoughby.

He found it easy to imagine Grandfather tossing his letter of refusal in the rubbish bin, discounting it as nerves. Scorpius would get off the train and find himself railroaded into so-called knighthood.

Unless he didn't go home.

The idea was radically appealing. Malfoys didn't stay at school over holidays, so if Scorpius broke tradition and remained at Hogwarts Grandfather would know why, and he'd have to deal with it.

Long distance.

Cheered, Scorpius entered the dungeon with a minute to spare. Every classmate looked in his direction except one: ____________.

At the blackboard, Professor Blackwell halted writing in her elegant script. "You have made your grand entrance, Mr. Malfoy. No need to linger in the doorway. Be seated."

A few Huffelpuffs snickered; amused the Head of Slytherin House didn't give Slytherins preferential treatment, no doubt. They'd heard too many Professor Snape stories from their parents.

Without missing a beat, the blond did just as he was told, sitting down beside Edgar as he pulled out his wand, reviewing the list of ingredients in front of them. Edgar clearing his throat brought Scorpius' attention back to the potion he was supposed to be brewing. He picked up a silver knife and reached for a jar. "I'll handle the porcupine pâté," he said. His friend was squeamish about body parts.

Although the instructions given were minimal, Scorpius didn't doubt his ability to brew the potion. Fivth-years were routinely expected to complete the practical portion of the lesson and then discuss theory. Besides, a failed potion didn't necessarily equal a low mark. Professor Blackwell was strict, but fair. She allowed students a second chance to achieve success.

---OOC---
Feel free to use a cannon or your own character Smile This can be straight of yaoi, either way I'm chill :p But PLEASE! Third person past tense Smile

Last edited by Angel_Lass on Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

(Okay, I have a character idea and everything, so if you don't mind, I'd like to join with a Hufflepuff girl named Sienna Corinne Byrne. If that be cool wit' ya.)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Awesome! Feel free Razz Sorry I have not been on... Sad I'll be on at least once a day from now until july. Come July, I dunno what I'll be doing. I'll have a penpal spending the month with me from Canada :p
----------
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Harry Potter Next Gen HarryPotterOCSienna

About midway through the class, there was a knock at the door. On the other side, Sienna Byrne, a sixth-year Hufflepuff, stood, rocking back on her heels a bit with her hands behind her back. Professor Bones had sent her to retrieve one of her younger housemates, a Lauren Smith, from the Potions class. She didn't mind doing so, though the dungeons could be unnerving when the halls were empty, so she was eager to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Proff. Blackwell looked up over the edge of her horn-rimmed glasses and scowled slightly. "Yes, Ms. Byrne, come in." she said, gesturing for the girl to come to her desk, where she was currently grading essays.

Scorpious frowned, nudging his partner to get his attention back on task. "You're about to scorch it." he warned, though his own eyes were all but plastered on the blond who had entered the class.

Sienna Byrne. A year older than the class she had just interrupted, but as well known among them as any of their own year. On more than one occasion she had been announced as bell of the Ball at the Schools yearly Christmas Ball. Honestly, it wasn't hard to see why.

Scorpious forced his eyes off her retreating figure to look down at his text book, frowning at the small print. "Clockwise four times." he read off.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Sienna quickly obeyed, ignoring the looks she got. Or, more precisely, she was oblivious of them. She had never really noticed how popular she seemed to be. She knew she was popular, yes, but she didn't think people would spend time watching her when she walked in. "I'm sorry, Professor Blackwell. I don't mean to interrupt, but Professor Bones asked me to come get Lauren Smith. She needs her for something I guess." She fidgeted a bit, as Prof. Blackwell made her a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:58 pm

"Smith." the professor barked.

The ginger-haired girl jumped and nearly toppled over her cauldron.

"You're to finish that potion later." She said. "Go see Professor Bones." she instructed, looking back to the scrolls of parchment in front of her, waving off Sienna upon doing so. "Close the door on the way out." she said. "And try not to make Mr. Nott drool too much into his cauldron." she added wistfully, making the Slytherin blush and get back to work yet again.

Scorpious just frowned at his partner. A failing grade on this potion would not be pleasant... Nor would essence de' Nott in a sample of it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Sienna blinked in surprise, then blushed a bit. "Ah... um, yes, Professor...." She specifically did not look at Nott as she left, embarrassed over it being brought up that he'd apparently been staring. She did glance at Scorpius, however, and gave him a slight smile and nod, as she did to all the prefects when she saw them; a sign of respect she thought they were due.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Scorpious nodded back, simply to be polite. Nott apparently saw her nod and smile and elbowed Scorpious mindlessly thinking she had shown some sort of interest in him as opposed to the blond. Nott was built like a horse, and even a playful elbow from him was enough to catch Scorpious under the ribs and knock the wind out of him.

Scorpious, unlike his father, was not on the Slytherin Quitich team- much to his fathers dismay. He had no real interest in sports. He was more of the beanpole type, more often than not found in the library or out by the lake, playing fetch with the giant squid who lived in it.

One thing he did inherit from his father was his death glare, which he promptly directed at Nott, rubbing his sore ribs as Sienna left.

"Sorry." Nott said sheepishly. "Didn' mean to be so rough."

"Knock me again, Nott, and I'll knock you're teeth in." the blond warned bitterly, grabbing his wand and pulling out a sample of the potion. He corked his vile, tabled it in his neat scrawl and dropped it on in Proff. Blackwell's holder near the front of class before leaving early. It was unusual for the Malfoy heir to be so touche, though there were days he just seemed off, and no one really bothered to question him on the matter. More than likely, today was just assumed to be one of those days.

He passed Lauren Smith, his robes billowing behind him as he went.

Scorpious was tall, 5th year or not, he stood almost exactly 6 foot tall. While people generally would not consider him friendly or even deserving of respect, his height and family name made other students think twice before picking a fight with him. The one widely known incident of him ever being in a fight was when a Griffindor had chosen, in bad taste, to insult his mother who had passed away the year prior. Scorpious had been the victor, cursing the Griffindor so baddy it had taken Madem Pomfey nearly 2 weeks to set the poor boy straight again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Sienna was walking rather leisurely back, as she had free period right now. She liked surveying the 'scenery', after all. Even on her sixth year here, she still found the castle fascinating. It was part of why she rarely noticed the attention others paid to her. She was slender and beautiful, and surprisingly athletic. Even more surprising considering her short stature of only 5'4". She was humming slightly to herself when she heard footsteps coming up behind her. She turned, and paused upon seeing Scorpius hurrying from his class. He didn't look exactly happy. "Oh... are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

The blond stopped and stared at her for a short moment. He never spoke without choosing his words carefully first, and honestly had been so caught up in his own thoughts that he hadn't realized he was following in her footsteps. "I'll be fine." he said.

Scorpious was infamous at Hogwarts. A Malfoy- son of a 'skull sucker' (A not so friendly term for death eater. Use your Imagination) and a heartless disassociated aristocrat who didn't even attend his own mothers funeral. That was the public opinion of him in a nutshell.

He stood with his wand stuck behind his ear in its usual unusual position, with a small black note book in his wand pocket. His uniform looked like anyone else, aside form the prefect badge plastered to the front breast of his outer robe.

The light from the court yard shone into the hallway behind her. He had to admit, she did look beautiful, and he could see why so many people were infatuated with her. He himself was nothing to scoff at, and yet he had never felt really attracted to the Huffelpuff. Maybe because they were in different years and therefore never interacted?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:16 am

Sienna just looked at him for a moment, then grinned. "Liar. Something bothering you. I won't push as to what it is though, okay?" She fell in step beside him. "You look like you could use some cheering up though, so, can I help?" This was, in a way, odd. In a way, it wasn't. Something Sienna was known for was that she seemed to not care what house someone was from. True, she didn't interact much with the Slytherin's, but she never spoke ill of them or to them. She treated everyone just about equal.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

Scorpious blinked, raising an eyebrow at her as he walked. "Er, well--" he felt awkward talking to her. Not because of who she was, but rather-- who she wasn't. She wasn't one of the usual people to speak to him. "I doubt it." he admitted.

Figuring she was following, he headed down the stairs out into the sunny field overlooking the lake. "No offence," he prompted- which more often than not meant something offensive was about to be said, "but I don't know you well enough to tell you about my problems."

He picked up a flat stone. "I take it you have a free period this hour?" he asked, skipping the stone over the glass surface of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

Sienna just hummed slightly, picking up a stone of her own to skip. Turned out, she was no good at skipping rocks. She pouted briefly, but then just tried again. "Oh, you don't have to tell me your problems. Doesn't mean we can't talk. It's possible to be cheered up without venting about what's wrong in the first place. And yes, I have a free period."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:31 am

"Here-" Scorpious handed her a flat stone, seeing she picked up one that was perhaps a bit too round. "I guess that's true..." he mused, skipping his second stone, watching with amusement as a tentical caught it, then skipped it back to them.

"This is the first time we're talking, isn't it?" he picked up his stone again, waiting for her to toss hers.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:38 am

This time, Sienna had watched how Scorpius tossed his stone, then mimicked that. Her stone didn't go as far, but it at least skipped a bit this time. "Ha! I'll pick this up in no time!" She chuckled, pick up another stone, checking to make sure it was flat enough as she spoke. "I'm pretty sure that I once asked you to help me get a book down from a shelf in the library in my fourth-year. You were taller than me an nearby. I remember because I used it to point out to a friend that Slytherin's are not all bad, you know?" She paused. "Though, she just said you agreed cause you thought I was cute, but I know better. You're just a nice guy." She grinned at him.

"You know, if a bit broody. Don't think we've ever talked other than that though."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:14 am

" 'Broody'. Is that how I come across?" he asked curiously, skipping another stone. He was getting his far enough out to have it returned by the giant squid.

"Try flicking your wrist more than moving your arm." he added a bit of advice, recalling the incident in the library. "As a rule of thumb, most people placed in Slytherin are ambitious to the point of being self-centered and cutthroat. Even I have a certain reputation-- and I specifically asked the sorting hat to place my in Slytherin."

He caught the stone that was skipped back to them, kicking it up to his hand in a quick movement. Oh, if his father had known he spent his spare time watching the muggle sport of soccer, he would never hear the end of it.

"You would most likely be better off not trusting anyone in Slytherin." he decided aloud. "I know I don't."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Sienna followed Scorpius' advice, and grinned at the far better results this time. She was improving rapidly, thanks to his help. "Oh, I know. Ambition itself isn't bad though. Without ambitious people, alot of things we have now wouldn't exist. I think, personally, that Slytherin house is sick. Like it has an infection. Alot of the people in Slytherin, are the children of people who are 'bad'. It's not the house, it's how the people in the house are raised at home, I feel. I think that if it wasn't for that little cycle, there wouldn't be anywhere near as any 'dark wizards' coming out of Slytherin." She skipped another stone, then turned her head slightly to give Scorpius a warm smile.

"Besides, other houses have turned out some pretty bad people as well. Not as many, yes, but it still happens. Well, except for Hufflepuff." She giggled slightly, but it wasn't like those annoying, high-pitched ones you tended to hear. It was softer, and easier on the ears. Far more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

"Have you heard of the muggle practice of blood letting?" he asked, sitting down as he tossed another stone. "Seems Slytherin could learn a thing or two, as far as I see."

He frowned, watching the ripples in the lake spread out.

"It does make you think though, how many people are in Slytherin for the sake of being in Slytherin. You know- for the sake of proving to their parents they are worthy and what not." he mused. "I'm sure there are people in Ravenclaw and Griffindor in the same boat, there becouse they asked. The Sorting hat's an odd little creature."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Sienna nodded a bit. Once more, her hands were clasped behind her back, and she was rocking back on her heels a bit. "Hm. I just asked the hat to put me where he thought best, but he did say that if I had a preference, it was okay to voice it. Honestly, I'd have been just as happy in any other house. I do love Hufflepuff though."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Scorpious just scoffed lightly. He certainly wasn't happy with his house.

"What are you intending to study anyway?" he asked curiously, wanting to change the topic of discussion as he tossed another stone, his eyes trained on her as he did so.

They both knew one another, at least by face and name. Since it seemed like a reliable way to entertain his mind on issues other than the pressing ones, it seemed like a good idea to get to know her a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Sienna seemed to think on that. "I've thought about that alot, honestly. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I want to become a teacher eventually. For Charms. So there is that. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. What about you?" She started to stretch a bit, causing her back to arch and for her to make fairly cute sounds of effort. "Where does the... ngh... infamous Scorpius Malfoy intend to take his studies?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Scorpious felt his face heat up slightly and looked away, his rock 'plunking' into the water and not skipping as he threw it.

"Auror." he said simply.

It wasn't something he had announced even to his father. But the idea was rapidly appealing.

"That or spell craft." he shrugged. "Making my own spells is a hobby." he looked back to her. "I don't do sports like you do, and I need something to take up my spare time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Sienna, thankfully for Scorpius, stopped the stretching shortly. "Auror or spell craft? Sounds interesting. I made a spell once... entirely on accident and my clothes had a tendency to vanish themselves for a few hours afterward. I haven't tried making a spell since. A repeat of that would be bad, especially if I didn't have the dorms to myself like I did that time. You're really talented, if you can make spells as a hobby when only in fifth-year."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm

He spared her a glance and frowned lightly. He pulled a little black book out from his pocket and tossed it to her. "Those were this years anyway. I've got more."

Inside the book was pure genius... dark, scary, utter brilliance at its best.

vergo corporis =body bending curse
Affigo= an injury inducing curse
Affigo ferox= strong injury inducing curse
Affigo Ultimus= most powerful version of affigo
Sanum= curse that causes insanity
Pulcher= a beauty charm
Verus= shows real item
Liber= freeing charm
Parvus= shrinking curse
Acerbus amicus= turns docile people angry and aggressive
breve= fast forward charm
Celer= speed charm
Caecus= blinding hex. not perminant
Ccresco crinitus- hair growth charm
pudicus= modesty charm
Gravis= gravity charm
Turpis= ugly curse
pectus pectoris = to disguise.
Gracile= slimming charm
Vivus= Restarts heartbeat. might not work
Vetus= ageing hex
Famulus= servant spell
abeo : to go away, retire. spell to make someone go away
abeo : to digress / change / vanish, disappear.
adabo= infatuation curse
bosbovis cornu= target sprouts hooves utter and cow tail
canis capilus= target grows k9 muzzle and ears
cauda= target grows desired animal tail
Centra Creedence= spell that proves innocence or guilt
coaegresco : the sickening hex
corroboro : to strengthen.
corruo= PInns target to the ground or wall.
comminus comminuo= to physically weaken foes
defungo : to discharge one's duties. Breaks unbreakable vow
doleo dare: a curse to cause widespread pain
Effero domito : used to tame
Evito ______: hex to make girls avoid target person
exhorresco: fear curse
iacioibi: spell to throw a person or object. Often breaks bones
Ignavus: hex to make one lethargic
rickta sempra= sends target spiraling backwards
dino- terrible curse. For life of death situations only.
feteo conga: bad odor hex
Fleo: curse to make target cry/ sob
ordeum hostes: used to confuse an enemy
ictus : blow, bite, stroke, bolt, thrust.
immanitas : savagery, frightfulness.
arbor infelix: curse that lifts target in the air by the through
infenso : to attack, avenge.
interfectum Neco: a new killing curse. *Untested*
intumesco : to swell up a target
Invito________: to summon...
iumentum : beast of burden.
lacerta : lizard.
lamia : vampire.
lemures : (pl. only) ghosts, phantoms.
ius iurandum: modified unbreakable oath
labefacto : to weaken, disturb / shake violently.
labiosus : lovely lip hex
lacero : to tear to pieces, mangle / squander money / slander someone.
laedo ledo : strike, hit, hurt, damage, offend, annoy, violate
lento : to bend.
leviculus : empty-headed, vain, silly. A forgetting charm
loricatus : wearing armor, armored. Protective charm
moneomonitio : to warn, admonish, remind, advise, instruct.
morsus : a biting, bite, also, sting, pain. target enemies only.
Muto: Change into...
novo : to make anew, refresh. A fixing charm
Nolui: to counter mind control
obdormio : Sleeping spell
obruo : to overwhelm, destroy.
opisthotonos : Body bending curse. Causes HORRIBLE side effects.
Opito oris : lip locking hex
patrocinor : to protect, defend. Defends those you love.
percutio (percussum) : to strike hard, pierce, transfix / shock.
perlustro : to pass through walls.
pertorqueo : to twist, distort.
pestis pestis : plague, epidemic, pestilence. Slow destruction curse.
praefoco prefoco : to choke, suffocate.
pregravo : to press heavily upon, weigh down, oppress.
vulnero cruentus: Tested Positive- DO NOT USE

Then was an accumulation of home made potion recipes.

"It's not exactly a good hobby, but when everyone sees you as a skullsuckers brat and shuns you, you tend to have a good imagination."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next