Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:43 pm

He shrugged and thought for a moment. "What's your take on former Deatheaters?" he asked. "And I'll go ahead and toss in a second question at the same time, Do you think he's gone for good?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Sienna paused, looking away. "I... I'm not sure. Most of the former Death Eaters were horrible people... but, I heard that some truly did have no choice, and actually did not actually commit horrible acts... I had heard that of your father, for example. As for whether I think he is gone... I think he is, yes... but I am worried about someone following in his footsteps. There are still plenty of people who agreed with his ideals. If anyone like him gains power again, well, then people like me are as good as dead. Unless another Harry Potter miraculously shows up, or someone stops them before they get power."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 pm

"Do you think it's right for someone to die to save others?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Sienna frowned. "No... but it still happens. When someone sacrifices themselves to save others, they are a hero, but... if there is another, better option, then no."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 pm

"Whisstle blowers then." he suggested. "People who speak up and put themselves in danger. Are they wrong to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Sienna shook her head. "If it saves the lives of others, and puts away those who would harm them, then it's not wrong. And they should be protected for their bravery in doing such a thing. Doing what you can to stop something that shouldn't happen, to protect people, is never wrong. In my opinion. That was question ten, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 pm

"Hm..." He thought for a moment, leaning back in his seat. "Do you think unforgivable curses are really unforgivable-- Even if they're used for good?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Sienna shook her head, sighing. "If the killing curse is used to stop a killer, is it really unforgivable? If the Imperious curse is used to get information to save lives, or something to that effect, is it unforgivable? The only curse I don't see having a truly good use, is the Cruciatus curse."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:04 pm

"How long do you think you should know someone before telling them something very personal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Sienna actually had no hesitation on that. "There's no real answer to that. Some people, it takes longer to trust them than others. Some, it takes less time. I think it comes down to when you, personally, feel that it's okay. Whether it takes minutes, days, weeks, or even years."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 pm

"Fair enough. Whats your favorite color, food, and literary genre?" he asked grinning. "Three questions."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Sienna laughed a bit at that before answering. "Green, any kind of pasta, and adventure. With a bit of romance in it. And that was question fifteen. Five left."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

"Only five? Damn." he joked. "Hm.... Alright then. Another two at once then. Is the internet really made by spiders? And why does it seem to lure in Cats and Trolls over anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 am

Sienna, for a moment, just stared. Then, she bit her lip, starting to shake slightly as she tried very hard not to laugh. "N-no... um... the internet is not made by spiders... it's like a Floo network, but for information, pictures, stuff like that... and um... the 'cats' are pictures of them, with words that make the pictures funny, and 'internet trolls' are people who um... intentionally cause arguments and annoy people..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 am

Scorpious blinked. "Oh..." He said, confused a bit by her reaction to his question. It had been a perfectly reasonable one in his opinion.

"Seems odd." he frowned slightly. "Well.... Hm." he thought. "What are your plans for the Hogsmeade trip this weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 am

Sienna forced herself to relax and calm down, but still was trying not to giggle a bit. "Um, well, I only sometimes go. When I do, I just relax at the Three Broomsticks, maybe stop by Honeydukes, or just walk around a bit. Otherwise, I just stay at the castle. Depends on my mood."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:45 pm

"This weekend then, would you come with me?" he invited, sitting back to eye her. He had one last question to ask her.

He did his best to hold back his curiosity as he waited for an answer to his invitation, really, he did. But he ended up asking his last question before she could.

"And why didn't you ask me outright what the invitation I received was referring to?"

He'd found it odd that she hadn't asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Sienna just smiled softly. "I didn't want to push. The actual details of what the invitation was about, I feel that you should tell me that when you feel you can trust me with it, instead of answering due to the rules of a game. As for the invitation to go with you this weekend... I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 am

He smiled at both answers. "... So you know, it's a silly invitation to pretty much a wizard version of a Yot-club." he said. "My grandfather wants me to join, but like I mentioned, I'm turning down the offer."

He took his wand out form behind his ear and tapped his ash tray, clearing the mess away before setting it down on the side table beside the armchair he had seated himself in.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 am

"Wait... your grandfather? Do you mean your mothers father or... your father's?" The mere mention of Lucius Malfoy made her shudder. That man, in her opinion, was evil. She was just glad that it seemed that Draco and Scorpius Malfoy were good people, even if they might not always act like it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 am

"Both actually..." he thought for a moment. "But the invitation was more than likely written by my paternal grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 am

Sienna visibly flinched. "No wonder you don't want to go. Scorpy, your grandfather terrifies me, to be honest. I'm pretty sure he terrifies anyone who isn't a pureblood..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 am

Scorpious smiled, honestly not seeming too bothered. "He used to scare me too." he admitted. "But I've figured out a way to knock a bit of sense into him should he ever try anything stupid. I think old age's mellowed him out quite a bit though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 am

"Well, that's good I guess..." She paused. "...Though... you being interested in me... won't that make him really, really mad?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 am

"Mm." Scorpious scowled slightly. "He's been upset before. He doesn't rule me, contrary to popular opinion. I'm my own person fully capable of making my own decisions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next