Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Sienna looked over the list, her eyebrows shooting up every now and then. "Huh... alot of these are pretty dark... could have their uses though, I suppose." She paused, and glanced at him. "A beauty charm, modesty charm, infatuation curse, lovely lip hex... those seem out of place... and this lip locking hex, is that just to make someone unable to open their mouth?" Another pause. "Hm... growing desired animal tail? Wonder how I'd look with a cat or fox tail... and this last one... tested positive, do not use?" It seemed she wasn't much bothered by him creating various spells for killing and causing pain.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

"I get into funny moods." he shrugged. "The last one is dangerous. I've submitted it to the Ministry so they can consider adding it to the list of unforgivable curses." he admitted, though didn't comment any farther. He pulled his wand down from his war. "Did you want to try any of the less, er, dark spells?" he offered to teach her.

Of course words alone had power, but if you didn't have the right hand work behind it the spell was useless. That was all in his mind. Not written down.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Sienna's eyes lit up, and she grinned widely, drawing her wand. "I'd love to! I didn't think you'd be okay with that, but if you are willing, I'm more than willing to learn any of them." She was quite excited about this, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm

"Pick one." he said simply, standing up and dusting himself off. "I'd be happy to teach you a couple."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Sienna put a finger to her lips in thought, looking over the list of spells. "Well... hm... if I'm honest, the ones of the 'less-dark' spells that I'm most curious about... lovely lips, cause I'm just curious what it does exactly, lip locking too... I'm curious about what a person would really look like if they grew an animal tail... hm, lets leave the infatuation hex alone, that could cause trouble. Though I just noticed one of the darker spells... it says 'violate'... that doesn't mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Scorpious turned dark red. "No! No no no, not like that." he laughed. "It just makes the target feel an immense emotion of shame. Nothing actually happens." he assured her.

He aimed his wand at himself. "We'll do the tail one first." he suggest. "Preperation is as simple as you would think, just imagine yourself with what evr tail it is you want and--" he showed her the proper movement, tapping his head once with the tip of his wand before sprouting a tawny wolf tail. "And if you do the same with 'Caupa' as opposed to 'cauda'," he tapped his head once more, and his ears slowly seemed to migrate to the top of his head, stretching into pointed wolf ears. "It works with any animal, so long as it has a tail or ears respectively." he said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Sienna watched him carefully, then took a deep breath. Making the motions and using 'Caupa', she tapped her head once with the tip of her wand, imagining herself with the tail and ears of a fox, and hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Scorpious let out a joking wolf call whistle. "Another little charm to add to your arsenal when you become a teacher." he said, undoing to spell on himself with a simple canceling charm.

"The lip locking hex will stop someone from spreading any information you don't want them to. Simple enough, Up, down, twirl motion." he showed her. "What else did you want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Sienna nodded a bit. "Just the 'lovely lips' one for now. I admit, I'm really curious about what exactly it does. I can guess, but seeing is believing and all that." She had neglected to cancel the charm that gave her the ears and tail, which were a soft gold color, matching her hair perfectly, aside from the bit of white at the tips of each. She rather liked them; she was definitely going to remember that charm.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:10 pm

"The lovely lips one was made more as a joke." he said. "It makes someones lips swell to comical size." he explained. "Makes uttering a spell hard."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:20 pm

She shrugged. "Still want to see it and learn it. Even if it's a joke, that's fine. What's wrong with jokes, after all?" She smiled warmly, watching Scorpius expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:24 pm

He shrugged. "Well, then do I have your permission to cast it on you? I'll be able to undo it quickly enough." he offered. It would make scene for him to cast it on her and not himself. Afterall, he had said uttering a counter charm was hard with the swollen lips- and she didn't know the original spell or it's counter, which could potentially lead to trouble.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Sienna nodded at that. "Oh, sure, go ahead. Wonder what having huge lips is like... probably feels really weird..." She trailed off, going silent so she could watch Scorpius cast the spell, and memorize the wand movements.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Scorpious cast the spell and blinked, looking confused for a moment. "Huh.... It didn't wo- oof-!" He was looking at his wand as if it had malfunctioned when he was tackled clear off his feet. For a moment, he had thought the giant squid attacked him for some reason.

"Malfoy!" an outraged voice shouted, Professor Hagrid's massive form thundering down the bank towards him and the blond vixen currently ontop of him.

"MMeh 'iin oo it!" Scorpious tried to speak against Sienna's lips, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Sienna was, to be sure, very confused. She'd been standing there, waiting for her lips to become huge, when she felt the spell take effect in an unexpected way. She was suddenly dragged forward by her lips, crashing into Scorpius and driving him to the ground. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but she handled things fairly calmly, particularly because of the shocked look in Scorpius' eyes; he hadn't expected this result. Then, of course, she heard the impossible to miss approach of Professor Hagrid. 'Oh, well this can't be good.' She gently placed her hands on Scorpius' cheeks, and carefully tried to pull away without hurting either of them. Finding that wasn't working, she sighed, and glanced over at Professor Hagrid. "It's okay, it was an accident," was what she wanted to say, but what came out was unintelligible. 'Unfortunate...'
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

The blond tried to maneuver his wand to attempt and undo the spell, but Professor Hagrid had moved first, some how managing to get Sienna up on her feet and hold Scorpious in the air by his collar. When all else failed, it seemed brute force did work some times.

Scorpious was a tall boy- but by no means did he hold a match to the half giant. "It was an accident-" he attempted to explain, making a grab for his wand that Hagrid held in his other hand away from the blond. "I can very easily just--"

"Atta be enough outta you, Scorpious." Hagrid said simply, tucking the prefects wand into his pocket, still holding him by the collar of his robes, letting the blond dangle awkwardly. "Are you alright Sienna?" the care of magical creatures teacher asked.

The charm itself seemed to have worn off fairly quickly. Lucky them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Sienna took a moment to fix her ruffled uniform, then smiled up at Hagrid. "I'm fine, Professor. You really should let Scorpius go though, he didn't do anything wrong. I asked him to show me a spell, and it didn't work as expected. I'm guessing it was two spells mixing and causing a new reaction. We were doing a bit of experimentation. See?" She pointed to her fox ears, and turned to wiggle her rear a bit, showing off her tail. Also had the added effect of showing off said rear, particularly since the tail was lifting said skirt. She didn't notice, and turned back around. "He didn't do anything, Professor, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Scorpious' face was bright red, and he was pointedly not looking at Sienna.

Hagrid frowned, looking between the two before setting the blond down. "Well then." he said gruffly. "From a distance it looked, er, highly inappropriate." he scolded Scorpious. "Y'oughtta 'pologize."

"Of course professor." Scorpious said, fixing his robes at best as he could. the back of his collar didn't seem to want to lay flat anymore thanks to hanging by it in the half giants grip. "Sorry." he said, looking back to the Hufflepuff girl, still blushing.

"Righ.... Sorry for eh, over reactin then." Hagrid said before awkwardly leaving the two students by the lake side.

Scorpious watched him thunder off before slowly looking back to Sienna, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. "Was an interesting side effect, now wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Sienna watched Hagrid leave as well, then nodded. "Yes, it was very... interesting. It was not how I expected my first kiss to be, to be sure." She adopted a slightly teasing look. "Make sure to take responsibility, Scorpius."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:41 pm

The pale blonds face stained red again. "I am sorry." he said sincerely. "I think that's enough of my made up spells for now..." he added, picking his book up and tucking it away in his robes again.

Scorpious never did seem to get out of that thing. He always had himself covered, even when it was hot out.

He picked up his wand that Hagrid had left on a near by boulder and placed it back behind his ear, frowning. I guess I should try a few of my spells over again and make sure in a fight they wont back fire on me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Sienna seemed to think on that. "I don't know... causing your opponent to fly across the room and kiss you could be an effective tactic. I know it would be funny, at any rate." There was a pause. "By the way, you didn't need to use the lip locking hex on me, I wouldn't have told anyone about your spells." The fact that she knew he'd done it was surprising. "I'm not upset about it though, so don't worry. We all need our secrets."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

He was impressed.

"There are enough unhealthy rumors about me." he said simply. "If some of these spells got out you can imagine what would follow."

He looked out to the lake and knelt down skipping one last stone. I hear next year they'll be hosting the triwizard cup again, this time in Russia." he looked back to her. "Will you be going?" he asked. They would only allow 7th years to partake now. Not even 6th years. She would be a perfect candidate. He wiped off his hands on his robes, finished with the lake and anything around it for now. He was still mentally recovering form the fact that he had accidentally stolen her first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

She hummed slightly, looking out over the lake as she crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side in thought. "Hm... I think so. I want to see it for sure, but... well, as to whether I'll put my name up... I don't know. On one hand, it could be fun. On the other, it is very dangerous after all. Besides, I don't care for the 'glory' of it or anything. But again... could be fun... of course, that's assuming I was even the one chosen to compete."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:06 pm

"On the off chance you are, it would be wise to be prepared." he reasoned. "If you make up your mind one way or the other, let me know. I can share some of my more useful spells."

He started up the path back to the school, looking back to her as the sun began to set. "If you plan on eating supper, we should head in."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Sienna quickly fell in step beside him, smiling. "Scorpius... are you wanting to teach me your spells and just being shy about it? That is so cute." She seemed to be teasing him. "I'd like that. I enjoy learning new spells, and yours are new. And interesting. Though, ask me before using a spell to steal a kiss again, okay?" She was definitely teasing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next