Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

"Doesn't mean he won't make life difficult for you. Not to mention some of your housemates in Slytherin... but if you're sure, then I'm perfectly happy to see where things go. I like you, Scorpy. You're fun... and you don't stare at me all the time... or stalk me." She laughed nervously, but was genuinely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

"The one good thing about being a Malfoy in Slytherin house pretty much means what I say goes." he said shrugging. "I doubt anyone will say anything."

He stood up and stretched, propping his wand behind his ear again. "I've got to get back on my rounds." he said apologetically, offering her a hand up. "Odds are I wont see you until this weekend, so where would you like to meet? Before leaving grounds? Or at the pub?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

She took his hand, letting him help her up, and smiled. "How about... by the lake? Since it's, in my opinion, where we became friends. It's almost like it's 'our spot' now."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

"Sure." he agreed. "By the lake." he said, kissing the top of her hand. He held the door open for her. "I'll see you Saturday morning then."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 am

Sienna blushed slightly when he kissed her hand, but nodded. "Saturday. See you then, Scorpius." She smiled, and slipped out of the room... taking an odd turn and heading toward a dead-end... and when Scorpius looked away, she seemed to vanish. Mostly because she'd gone into the secret entrance to the Hufflepuff common room.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 am

When Saturday came, Scorpious stood by the lake, dressed in his winter robes, his scarf tied around his neck. He wore leather boots and gloves, watching the light snow flurry fall and melt in the water as he waited for Sienna to arrive.

Anyone walking by might have dismissed the smoke from his lips as breath on the cold air as he finished off his cigarette, stuffing his hands in his pockets. It was cold. The perfect day for a nice warm butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 am

Sienna showed up shortly in her own winter clothes, but also wearing green earmuffs. She grinned at Scorpius, moving next to him. "Hey Scorpy. Ready for... uh, would this be considered a date? Not sure, never been on one."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 am

"It's only considered a date if you consider it a date." he said, welcoming her with what seemed to have become his customary small smile.

"I thought today might be a good day to get to know one another a bit more." he said simply, offering her his arm as they began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 am

Sienna took his arm without hesitation, and game him a teasing smile. "Well, then I'll reserve my decision on whether it's a date or not, until later."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 am

"Fair enough." he said, well aware of a couple students pointing the odd couple out.

"Then again, the school might just decide for you." he quipped, offering a small grin.

The snow didn't stick to the ground as it fell, but the stone walk way did have a thin layer of ice on it, making it crunch as they walked.

"Do you usually go home for the Winter Holiday?" he asked. he never had bothered to notice.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 am

"Sometimes." She shrugged a bit. "Kind of depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to spend the holidays with family, sometimes here at school. I write my parents once a week anyway, so it's fine. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 am

"This will be my first year staying at School." he admitted. "I'm curious as to how it'll be, really. I heard causally only some core staff stays."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 am

"Yeah, the school becomes really quiet, and at meals, there's barely anyone around. You practically have the whole school to yourself. I know that half the time, I'm the only Hufflepuff that ever stays up at the school. Probably be the same this year, unless some first-year decides to stay."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 am

He nodded. "Have you ever been outside of Europe?" he asked curiously, watching his footing as they headed down the sloping hill.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Sienna just shook her head. "Not unless you count Ireland as 'outside Europe', because that's the only place outside of Britain that I've been to. Why, have you?" She didn't seem to be watching where she was going, yet didn't stumbled for some reason. Then again, she tended to manage to do wierd things.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 pm

"I've been all over the place." he admitted. "I've got family in Europe, Asia, even in the Americas. I go somewhere new every Summer."

He thought for a moment. "Depending on how the rest of the year goes, maybe you can come with me." he preemptively invited. "I'm supposed to be going to China this year."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Sienna blinked in surprise, obviously shocked, then stuttered out a response. "O-okay, th-that sounds f-f-fun... I-I mean, that sounds fun." She blushed, glancing away. When caught off guard and embarrassed at the same time, she tended to... stumble in her words.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Scorpious blinked at her. "You don't have to if you don't want to, it was just an idea." he said, thinking her reaction was from the idea of leaving Europe at all.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Sienna shook her head quickly, sighing. "No, no, I like the idea, I just was caught off guard. I mean, you're inviting me to go to China with you, Scorpy..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 pm

"Should I not?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He didn't see the big deal of it. "You said you've never been there. I just thought you might like to."

Ah, to be of the Elite class that can just up and go when and where you like.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm

She just looked at him for a moment. "...Scorpy... I live in a small, three bedroom house with my parents. My mother is a muggle school teacher and my father works in the Improper Use of Magic Office. We can't afford to go off to China. Or to really leave the country. The only reason we went to Ireland is because we were attending my grandmother's funeral."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Scorpious seemed to clue into what she was saying. "Oh." He said, blinking. "I hadn't even thought of that." he admitted a bit sheepishly, running his hand up and down the side of his face, clearly embarrassed by his faux-pas.

"Well, we'll see then." he suggested, not wanting to push the matter and make things awkward. Honestly, he was just so used to people around him also having money, money lost it's value to him. If he wanted, he could drop out of school the next day and go on without ever needing to earn an income, as could likely the rest of his family for at least a couple generations.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Sienna sighed, patting his arm. "I already agreed to go, Scorpy. I want to go. Just was letting you know why it was so surprising to me. Most people can hardly afford to take themselves to other countries, let alone taking friends along. Besides, I should have remembered that, for you, that extra expense wouldn't mean as much."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

He rubbed the back of his neck frowning slightly. "Sorry." he added, just for good measure as they reached the village.

"Scorpious!" a tall witch called over, having spotted him in the crowd of students. She seemed a bit wiry, with a rather extravagant white fur gown on as she walked the streets with a basket in the nook of her arm, full of groceries.

The blond waved to the older woman, not seeming to have his usual resentful air to him. She also happened to be one of the few adults, aside from teachers, who used his first name while dressing him- and with no title. Sienna might have recognized her as the witch who owned the custom robe shop on the far side of town.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Sienna looked up at the woman, smiling a bit again. She wanted to move past that awkward moment they'd had. She also waved to the woman, just to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next