Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:44 pm

The woman fought her way against the sea of children and made her way over to the couple with a smile. "Good morning, darling." she greeted pleasantly. "Who's your friend?" she asked Scorpious glancing to Sienna appraisingly. She seemed to approve.

"This is Sienna." Scorpious introduced. "Sienna, this is Madame Flinell. She's my family tailor." he introduced.

"A pleasure to meet you, Sienna, dear." the woman smiled, holding her hand out to Sienna to shake. "If you ever need a dress made, darling, come see me. I would love to decorate you!"

Scorpious gave Sienna an apologetic half smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Sienna laughed, shaking the woman's hand happily. "I'd love to be decorated, but I'm afraid I probably couldn't afford it. It's very nice to meet you though." And she meant that. The woman had a very warm, cheery personality it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

"Oh, posh." the woman said tossing one hand uncaring aside. "prices are a thing of numbers, decoration is a thing of art my dear. Come by when ever you like." she insisted. "Well, Scorpious, I must be off, I've got a dinner party to get planning. You two enjoy yourselves, and be sure to stay warm."

"Yes Ma'am." Scorpious smiled, waving as the witch said a quick farewell before departing. She gave off the feeling of a well loved aunt, more than a family tailor.

"Sorry," Scorpious said. "She's a bit outlandish at times."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Sienna shrugged. "I like her. Maybe I'll have a reason to pay her a visit some day. Could be fun to get 'decorated'. Maybe I'll even let you see the result." Seemed she was back to teasing again. She rather enjoyed it, after all.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm

"It might be an interesting way to spend an afternoon." the Malfoy heir mused as they made their way to the pub.

He held the door for her, ignoring the banter of the shrunken skulls as he stomped off the ice form his boots.

Inside a couple a warm fires were roaring away, heating the cozy building.

It had been built up more than in the past- Scorpious recalled his father telling him the tatty old building had been maybe half of the size while he attended hogwarts. Infact, most of the village had grown in the past 20 years. With Muggle technology blooming, wizarding folk seemed to be recusing themselves more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Sienna thanked him as he held open the door for her, and she sighed contently as the warmth of the pub reached her. "Ah, warm... the snow is nice and all, but nothing beats warmth.." She glanced around, hoping that there were no 'troublemakers' about. Whether they be people with issues against the Malfoy family, herself, or just who would cause an interruption in their 'maybe-a-date'.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"I dunno, I like the cold." Scorpious admitted, unwrapping his scarf from his neck. He pulled off his gloves and brushed the flurries out of his blond hair. "Look," he gestured across the way to an empty table. "Looks like it's not quite full in here yet." he pointed out, sounding relieved.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Sienna nodded a bit. quickly heading for the table before someone took it. "That's good, would hate to wait for a table... come on, Scorpy!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Scorpious made his way over, slightly distracted by a small group of elderly wizards he recognized.

He kept his slate blue eyes glued to Sienna as he followed her, pulling out a seat for her before taking one himself. "Looks like we timed it just right." he noted as a few more students walked in and looked around for a table.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Sienna giggled a bit, nodding. "You're right. Great timing, Scorpy." She grinned, settling into her seat happily. She hummed slightly, quite happy at the moment. It seemed she was just a naturally very cheerful person.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Scorpious sat with his back to the group of older wizards, not wanting to be reminded any more of home than need be.

"And right by the fireplace too." he seemed content with their location, settling in. It didnt take long for them to get their orders in, accompanied by a rather reproachful look form the waitress as she swept off.

Malfoys were either loved or hated where ever they went. It was something Scorpious seemed more than accustomed to as he fiddled with one of the menus left on the table. "So~." He looked up at Sienna with a slight smile. "What now?" he asked, allowing her to choose a topic of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Sienna blinked, and said the first thing that came to mind. "Was it your first kiss too, Scorpy?" She blinked again... then quickly turned red. "Um... um.... I mean, uh... poo..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"Yes, it was." he laughed a bit. "And honestly, I hadn't expected it to be so, er, lip bruising." he rubbed his bottom lip with the side of index finger at the memory. "Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Sienna paused, and her grin returned. "...You want to do it again, don't you?" She then proceeded in a sing-song voice, quoting a movie she'd seen at home. "You think I’m gorgeous… You want to kiss me… You want to hug me… You want to love me… You want to smooch me… You want to hug me.” She cracked up at the end, covering her mouth to try and quiet herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Scorpious turned red right up to his ears.

As she giggled, their drinks were dropped off. Scorpious shrugged before taking a sip of his. When he finally trusted his voice not to crack out of embarrassment by her forwardness he offered her a sheepish smile. "So, it's that obvious is it?" he asked, attempting to tease her in the manner she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Sienna stuck her tongue out slightly. "Mm, kinda. Probably not. I've always been kind of... unnaturally observant. I notice things most people don't. I don't always know what I'm noticing, but I notice it."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

"Oh?" he asked, apparently a bit skeptical. "What sort of things do you notice then?" he asked curiously, holding his cup to thaw out his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Sienna smiled. "I noticed your mood about that letter, I noticed when you used that spell on me, I noticed you want to kiss me, I noticed you don't want to look at those elderly wizards back there, I noticed that Linda spotted us coming in and looked ready to follow until someone dragged her elsewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

"Okay-" Scorpious cut her off with a slight laugh. "So you notice." he conceded.

He couldn't help but smile. Either intentional or passive, he felt some how flattered that she noticed so much about or around him.

"Well, I notice some things too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

Sienna raised an eyebrow. "Ooo, you do, do you? What do you notice, Scorpy? And don't say you noticed me, cause I already knew that, and that you like to make smart remarks."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 am

"I noticed you've been reading more than usual." he said. "You've been in the library more often this week than this entire year, and as a 6th year I know it isn't due to tests. I notice you have questions you want to ask but don't want to push, and that you're not paying as much attention at Quitich practice as you should be." He said blinking. "Simply, I notice you're distracted."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 am

Sienna was startled, but smilled. She also narrowed her eyes playfully. "Have you been stalking me, Scorpy? Naughty, naughty..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 am

Scorpious let out an almost musical laugh. "Stalking? Hardly. My rounds revolve around the library and Quitich field." he explained. "You just happened to be an added perk."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 am

Sienna could only grin. She figured it was that, but this was just too fun. "Ah, if you say so. How long have you had this interest in me, since you seem to have been paying alot of attention to me this entire year in order to know how often I'm in the library and when I'm paying attention at practice?" Was also a good deflection from his question.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm

[He asked something???]

Scorpious shrugged, attempting to seem passive. "I notice some things as well is all. Not like you. You ought to consider going into investigations." he sipped his drink, closing his eyes. It was a skill he had perfected over the years-- eavesdropping. He knew how to really listen. If he closed his eyes he could focus on the men across the way, see if he could catch anything they said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next