Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Next Gen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Her teasing made the prefect blush. "Right." he said laughing a bit nervously. "Honestly, I had absolutely no idea that could happen, let alone that it would."

It was funny seeing the typically shway and cool headed blond flustered.

He paused. "Also," he pointed to the top of her head. "You may want to un-enchantment yourself before entering the school."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Sienna responded by toying with her ears, pouting at him. "Aw, do I have to? They are so cute and... fluffy. Soft too. Wanna feel?" She again presented her tail to him, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Scorpious blushed. "You so realise your tai is under your skirt, yes?" he pointed out polity. And people say chivalry is dead.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Sienna blinked, and twisted around a bit to check the 'situation', inadvertently showing off even more as she slightly lifted the skirt to check. Light blue panties seemed to be the choice for today. She blushed, and turned around, pushing her skirt down. "Ah... thank you..." She quickly undid the spell, and sighed. "Still going to play with that spell more later..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

"Have fun." he said, attempting to fight off his blush, only making it worse. He laughed a bit, walking past her. He held the door for her with a small smile. It was rather devinair really. It was a rare sight on the Malfoy heirs face, but it suited him much better than his typical scowl.

"After you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Sienna, grinning, curtsied in response. "Why thank you, Mr. Malfoy. Such a polite man, you are." She stepped through the door, but waited for Scorpius before continuing on her way. She found she enjoyed his company, and liked seeing a new side to the normally distant Malfoy heir.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Upon turning a corner, Scorpious stopped and frowned. "Oh no." he muttered sighing.

A rather leggy Slytherin girl was running up to them. "Scorpious~!" she whined, all but glomping the poor blond. He managed to keep his footing and not fall over, frowning. "Squaltin." he acknowledged the girls presence by last name alone. "You're going to crack a rib..."

The amusement drained form his face as the girl unclung form him, glaring. "Why did you cut class? To hand out with a Hufflepuff sixth year?" She demanded.

Scorpious scowled, making the girl all but draw back. "Last I checked what I do is no concern of yours."

"Of course it is!" the girl said snobbily, looking directly to Seinna now. "We are betrothed you know." she said haughtily.

Scorpious gave her a flat stare, that in no uncertin terms told the black haired girl to 'fack off'. "What do you want Linda." It was less a question and more of an order for her to answer him.

"There's a couple Griffindor first years setting off stink bombs with peeves." she said, tugging on his arm. "You need to make them stop and clear off or no one can get into the girls bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Sienna just smiled at Linda, then turned to Scorpius. "You should go take care of that. I love the Gryffindor's, I really do, but they can be a bit annoying with the pranks sometimes. I'll see you later, okay?" She started to leave but, just before she was out of sight, she glanced back toward him. "And no more stealing kisses from unsuspecting girls!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:13 pm

"Aw, damn it, way to spoil my fun." Scorpious called back, unable to help but twist the knife a bit.

He looked to Linda and rolled his eyes, letting her drag him off as she scolded him for being a playboy... She really was very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Sienna eventually took a seat in the Great Hall at the house table, humming to herself a bit. It seemed this was going to be an interesting year. She certainly hoped so. She wanted some adventure in her life, honestly. She almost wished she'd been around back when Harry Potter was at Hogwarts. Almost. While she wanted adventure, she didn't want death and destruction going on. Voldemort was dead and gone; no more dark wizards around to threaten the wizarding world. Boring, but at least it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Scorpious ignored the girl on his arm as he walked through the halls. He took care of the stink bombs and chased off Peeves before headed down to the Great Hall himself. He had skipped lunch due to double potions, and honestly was ravenous.

He passed by the Huffelpuff table, frowning as Linda pulled him along. On their way by, his book bag accidentally hit into one of the 6th year boys. "Sorry." Scorpious called over his shoulder as he was tugged off. A slip of parchment had fallen out without his notice.

The next morning, Scorpious got up early as usual and took his morning 'pick me up' potion before headed to the Prefect washroom, his new change of cloths in his hands. It was still dark out this early, and he enjoyed the quiet hours that being a Prefect allowed him to walk in.

He soaked for a short while, dressed and got a move on for the day, all the while his mind reeling. His Grandfather was not going to accept any excuses, he was sure of it... Even if he did stay the holiday at Hogwarts, he was sure he would only face the Knighthood come summer time.

Unless he could work on a good way to avoid him. Perhaps a trip abroad to the US. Maybe to Asia again.

'Or', he thought 'I may be able to spend the holiday with her if I play my cards right...'

He frowned and pushed the thought aside. It was rather crude even for a Slytherin to think of using someone in order to escape family. He sighed. Choices choices...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Sienna was, at this time, sitting in the library. She was chewing on the end of a quill, blank parchment in front of her. She was supposed to be writing a letter home right now, as her parents asked that she write them at least once a week, but her mind was elsewhere. Namely, Scorpius. Or, more specifically, the letter. She'd seen Scorpius drop it, and had intended to get it back to him. She didn't get a chance before curfew, and so she resolved to give it to him the next day. She'd made it well into the night before her curiosity betrayed her, and she red the short letter.

Now, not only did she feel guilty for invading his privacy like that, but she was just a bit worried. There was something suspicious about the letter. Very suspicious. She wanted to talk to Scorpius about it... which meant confessing she'd read the letter. She dropped her head onto the table. "Oh, I'm a horrible person, invading his privacy like that..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Scorpious slipped into the library quietly, making his rounds as Prefect, and multi-tasking as he skimmed over his 'transfiguration' text book. He loved being assigned to the upper hall ways on duty. He could always seem to slip into the Library and be welcomed by the elderly witch behind the counter with a curt nod and finger to her lips. The smell of old stale books was oddly appealing too.

He noticed Sienna and looked around. There was a table of fellow Slytherins, 7th years, and a small chatty group of Ravenclaws discussing the proper pronunciation of a spell they were looking up. Nothing really out of the norm.

He chewed the corner of his mouth only for a moment as he debating greeting the Hufflepuff, but made up his mind, walking over and sitting across from her, setting his book sack down quietly. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Sienna raised her head, and gave Scorpius a sheepish smile. "Ah... morning... um... can I ask you a question? If... if someone you knew had invaded your privacy, and felt really, really bad about it... could you forgive them?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm

"It would depend on how deeply they invaded my privacy." he responded raising an eyebrow. "And who the person was who did the invading. Why?"

His cool slate blue eyes surveyed her suddenly suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Sienna looked away, looking ashamed of herself. She reached into her bag, and then slowly slid the letter, face down, across the table to him. "You dropped it yesterday in the Great Hall. I meant to return it, but didn't get a chance until now, and... my curiosity got the better of me. I'm really... really sorry, Scorpius..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:20 pm

He raised an eyebrow and took the letter back, not bothering to really look at it. He knew what it was. "Why?" he asked. "It isn't as though it's anything personal. It's just an invitation." he said.

He was a good liar- mostly because he used the truth to his advantage. Most people bought into anything he said like muggles buy things form Japan.

Be tucked the letter into his bag, this time sure to push it down deep. "No harm done." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:25 pm

She glanced up at him. "It's suspicious. A letter about you being initiated into an unnamed 'elite group', with no hint of who wrote the letter or anything. It's cryptic, and it's obvious whoever wrote it was being intentionally vague. It's important, whatever it is. Besides that... I shouldn't have read it, even if it was just a shopping list. It was yours, so it was only your business."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm

"As I said, it was an invitation." he said passively. "One I've turned down." he waved one hand, as if shooing off a dust speck in the air.

"Consider your apology accepted." he added, grabbing his bag as he stood up. "I've got rounds to do."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Before he could go, Sienna's hand shot out, taking his to stop him. She didn't have the reflexes of, say, a Seeker, but hers were still good, and she had quick hands. Being a Chaser on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team required it. "...Scorpius... if anything is bothering you or anything... you can tell me, okay? Or if you don't want to tell me, I can just be there for you, okay? I know we don't really know eachother, but I'd like to consider you a friend..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Scorpious blinked, honestly surprised by her words. He stared at her hand for a moment before the shock melted to a sort of forced stoicism. It seemed he liked to keep people distant for some reason.

"... Walk with me?" he invited, feeling the eyes of the Slytherin 7th years on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Sienna smiled, and nodded. She quickly gathered her things, eager to go with him. Knowing that he wasn't upset with her meant alot. The idea of people being upset with her really got to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Scorpious waited for her before leading the way out of the library, holding the door for her.

For a minute or two of talking the halls he was silent. "So you want to be my friend?" he asked for clarification as they walked. "Why?"

He didn't sound snooty, or bitter. He sounded genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:19 pm

This, of course, confused Sienna. "Um... because I enjoy talking to you, and you're a good person? Why else? It's even fun to tease you a bit. Though I'd stop if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

"No," he said. "It's just odd is all."

He waited for the stairs to finish moving before continuing. "I can honestly say I don't think to date I've ever really had a real friend." he admitted. "So it's just odd is all."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Next Gen   Harry Potter Next Gen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Next Gen
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next