Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:16 pm

[Yeah, I can see that XD]

"We'll fit." Midna said confidently. "If you're that worried about it, I could just have you turn into a wolf again. Besides, we have alot of catching up to do."

Rill blushed, just listening to Midna. "Right--" she said loud enough to remind her she would be in the home. "Well, what ever your plans for this evening are, if you plan on eating, you need to let me upstairs so I can get supper started."

The basket, now empty of the herbs that had been in it, had a plucked chicken and vegetables in it. She had only planned on herself and Link for supper, so odds were no one would be fully satisfied by the meal.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Link looked at the food, then shrugged. "Just make enough for you and Midna. I'll go out later in wolf form and hunt something down. Had to do that while stuck in that form, so it doesn't bother me anymore. And Midna, I'll be in whatever form you want. I'm just happy you're here, and that we can catch up. It... hurt when you left..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Rill turned red. "Y-you can't do that as a wolf." she twitched.

Midna laughed outright, finding the girls reaction funny- and Link's cluelessness even more amusing. "Don't worry about it." Midna said with a grin, leaning her elbow against Link's shoulder. "I've already eaten. You don't need to worry about supporting me. In fact, I think I'll turn in for a change." she said stifling a yawn. "I'll need all the rest I can get to travel during the day."

Rill seemed unsure, but shrugged, letting the basket hang off the inside of her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Link looked confused as well. "Can't do what as a wolf, sleep? Odd..." He shrugged, really not getting it. "If you're sure you're not hungry, then okay. I am, so I'll join you after I eat. If you're still awake, we can talk a bit."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Midna nodded, looking to Rill. "Goodnight then." she said before effortlessly climbing the stairs and vanishing into the spare room.

Ewril looked to Link and frowned, headed up before him. "She's an odd one." She said simply as she got to work cooking. "Is she always so rude?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Link smiled. "Not always, but pretty much. You get used to it. SHe's not trying to be rude, she's just got a certain way of talking. She can be really kind when she wants though. I know you don't see it now, but it's there..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Ewril shrugged as she cooked. "If you say so. Like I said before," she heaved a heavy pot of red liquid off the stove top to replace it with a skillet, "If you need anything, I'm willing to help."

---- Morning ----

Midna had been wide awake when Link had come in the night before. They ended up talking for a few hours solid before she fell asleep, her head against his chest.

She was startled awake by the sound of a rooster crowing nearby.

Her red eyes shot open and she sat up, simply not used to the sounds of this world anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Link blinked the sleep out of his eyes, looking up at Midna. After a moment, he chuckled. "Wow... waking up to you in that form is a new experience." He sat up, yawning and stretching. "Haven't slept that well since... well, since you left." He slipped out of bed, stretching his whole body this time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Midna sighed, rubbing her own eyes with one hand as she stood.

"I know the feeling." she said, having to honestly agree. She hadn't slept that well in a long time.

She reached back and pulled her hair forward, tying it off in front of her neck before grabbing her cloak. She pulled it on and the hood up to shade her face.

She glanced back to Link, for a moment, feeling a bit insulted. "Would you rather I still be stuck in that impish body?" she asked. Still, it bothered her to no end how Zant had so nearly won.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Link raised an eyebrow. "Um.. no? We just never slept together after you regained this form. Honestly, I don't care what form you're in, you're still Midna. Though... I guess if I had to actually choose a form for you, it would be this one."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:48 pm

His answer seemed to please her.

She grinned.

"Well then, what now? Did you plan on asking the villagers if they've seen your evil twin, or did you have another plan?" She asked, tying her sword back to her hip and picking up her buckler.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Link sighed slightly. "Actually, that's exactly the plan. Not much else I can do. If it gets me nowhere, I'll have to just head out and try to find him on my own, and hope I meet someone along the way that has seen him." He paused. "Um... you'll come with me... right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:00 pm

"No, Link. I came out of the Twilight just to poke fun at you a little before leaving." she said flatly.

Seeing his reaction she laughed. "Of course I'm coming with you. You're funny if you think I would leave just now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Link gave a nervous laugh. "Heh, sorry... just afraid you'll do it again..." He frowned a bit at the memory, and strapped on his sword and shield, pulling on his boots and bracers. "Should probably head out and see what we can find out..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:08 pm

She frowned. She didn't have the heart to tell him she would leave him again. Just not yet.

She had no choice. As the Princess of the Twilight, she had to go back to her people.

She followed him like a shadow, close and silent.

Downstairs, Ewrill was filling bottles with her potions, stacking them on the shelve. "Morning." She greeted, not bothering to turn around as she heard them come down the stairs. "I set out a few Rupoor for you on the counter. Just in case you needed."

"How generous..." Midna said eying the rather flat bag on the counter top. Inside were 5 Rupoor.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Link gave Midna a reproachful look. "Try to be nice. If it wasn't for Rill, I wouldn't have known about the mirror, or have been able to activate it, and we wouldn't be together now." He took the back, smiling at Rill. "Thank you. Heading out to see if anyone has seen anything, be back later!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Midna blinked. "That wasn't nice?" She asked, following him out, ignoring the dirty look Rill threw her way.

Outside, Midna paused under the awning, pulling her cloak a bit tighter around her, shielding her eyes form the sunlight. It was brighter than anything back home... The brilliance of the sun would tear her apart.... But it was worth the risk to be in Links presence.

Outside the village had come to life, like the day before. People were busseling around, a few children playing tag between the legs of adults in the street.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Link led Midna through the village, questioning various people to see if they had seen anything. Unfortunately, as time went on, he became more and more obvious that nobody had seen anything. Link stopped under another awning with Midna, and sighed. "This is going to be really difficult, isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

"If no one's seen him in the village it means he most likely came by at night." Midna reasoned. "I might be wise to check with the animals tonight-- if you don't mind me turning you into a wolf that is." She said, adjusting her hood.

"For the remaining daylight hours, maybe we should check the area just outside the town. We might find something there."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Link nodded, agreeing with her suggestion. However, they hadn't gotten far before there was an otherworldly roar from the direction of the center of the village. Link took off without hesitation, already drawing his sword and shield. His instincts and experience had taken over. When he reached the area, where a stange magical area filled the entire town square and a strange sword rested in the center, he saw an even stranger creature, the size of an elephant, attacking the villagers.

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 ZeldaMonster
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:14 am

"Careful!' Midna called, drawing her own blade as she chased after Link. "Those claw's aren't meant for batting- they'll tear you in two." she said, no longer worried about her hood. "I'll cause a diversion. Cut it's tail off. It should throw it off balance enough for use to finish it after that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 am

Link nodded, and instead of charging toward the creature, he moved to circle it, get it's attention just long enough for Midna to get behind it. However, they would soon realize that their plan was going to need some tweaking. The creature made a strange noise, sniffing the air and seemingly not even looking at them. Then again, it had no visible eyes.

One of the first things Link noticed as he neared the creature, was the smell. It smelled strongly of death. Particularly rotted flesh, something he was familiar with, unfortunately, due to his previous adventures taking him through more than one tomb. The next thing he learned? It was fast. It shot toward Link, who barely brought his sword up in time. It swiped at him, and he did a backflip to avoid the attack, before leaping forward, bringing his sword down with all his strength on it's head.

The third thing he learned was that it was tough. Very tough. His blade glanced off of it, magical energy being expelled from it in the process, blasting him backward. It was suddenly on him again, jaws open wide. Link brought up his sheild to block, getting driven into the ground, air driven from his lungs. The creature reared back, and Link swung his sword toward it's open mouth, a feasible weak spot. The fourth thing he learned was that it was very strong. CRACK! Link stared in horror as the creature bit down and twisted it's head, snapping off the blade of his sword, and raising a clawed hand to disembowel him.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 am

Midna moved quickly too though. As quickly as the dark allowed her to.

As an imp, her powers were limited. With the sun up- she was nearly just as limited...

"Back!" she shouted, having sunk into the creatures shadow and reappeared over link, her own sword held ready.

She managed to Parry the blow and attempted to brace herself against the next with her buckler.

If it hadn't been for someone else entering the fight, it most likely would have disemboweled her instead of link.

Rill let out a fierce battle cry of her own, running in with he hoop of a blade whirling and humming as it cut through the air. She didn't keep it sharp for nothing, she practiced with it any chance she got.

[Not sure what you had planned. She's by no means as well seasoned at Link, but she knows how to hold and maneuver the blade without cutting her own leg off type of thing.]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm

The creature let out a roar, originally going after Midna next, but the humming of Rill's weapon moving through the air caught it's attention. Link immediately rolled out of the way, and, having already seen up close and personal that the thing seemed to have armored skin, and had broken his sword, he pulled out something with more 'oomph'. "Get down!" He was now swinging overhead a large, spiked metal ball, almost as large as a person, straining from the weight. His intent was fairly obvious.

(Well, Link needs a new sword... and he'll soon notice the sword stuck in the ground nearby, in the middle of a magical array. *wink wink*)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Midna didn't need to be told twice. She sunk into the shadow, moving aside.

Rill, however, seemed intent upon keeping the creatures attention on her. She took a swing at the beast, holding her blade with both hands. When the blade hit the building beside her and got lodged, she opted for a more practical approach and threw a bottle at it, which shattered upon impact in a burst of flame.

[>< Im thinking something along the lines of alchemists fire since she brews potions.... Meh. XD Have link do his thing lol, cuzzzz, now she's unarmed :p]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next