Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Itoshiki simply nodded, and Link looked at him. "...You said you have magic and can do 'things'. Can you tell us a bit more about what you can do?" At this, Itoshiki looked away.

"Well, my powers are rather... dark. I can drain the life out of things, and use it to harm other things. Like blasts of energy and such... and I can cause decay or just pain in things, or... set things on fire, or... or cause something's blood to boil..." He seemed visibly disturbed by now. "Or I can... hit people with a really... dark energy that... it... melts things... but only living flesh...that... that's it... they are killing me though, so just... let me use them for some good before then?" He looked like he was about to be sick, and Link was horrified.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Midna seemed intrigued. "Bring him along." she said. "Who knows- using your magic might help us find you a cure." She wrapped her arms around Links waist as she looked at the odd man down the bridge of her nose. "After all, Link here knows not all things dark are evil."

Ewrill frowned. "... Come on." she offered him her hand to help him climb on behind her. "If anything, I think you have a better chance than your sister, if you're telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Itoshiki smiled happily, bowing. "Th-thank you so much!" He took Ewril's hand, while Link glanced over his shoulder at Midna. She was right, not all things dark were evil. Itoshiki's powers were still a bit unnerving. He'd prefer having them on his side though, and Itoshiki seemed like a good person.

"Itoshiki, do you know where this Tomb of the Exile is?" Itoshiki smiled, nodding.

"We can get there if we follow the road until we reach a giant, dead tree. The entrance is hidden among the tree's roots. It's a day's travel from here."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"You know, Ewrill said as they set off, "My family bedtime stories include one of an old tree that was alive like a human. It could speak." she commented as they moved through the path.

Midna scoffed. "Talking trees? Even I don't believe in such farfetched fairy tales."

Ewrill frowned. "It's not a fairy tale- it's a legend." she said in her own defense.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Link blinked a bit. "Well, I was trained by a shade of an old hero who came to me in the form of a golden wolf... I don't think a talking tree is that farfetched compared to that..." He shrugged. "Besides, I've had to fight living plants before, back in the forest temple, remember? That shows at least that a tree could be alive like that... least that's how I see it."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Midna shrugged. "A few weeds being enchanted is one thing. But for a giant tree?" She still showed her skepticism.

"Says the woman who climbed out of a mirror in my spare bedroom." Rill countered with a scowl. "What was on the other side of that mirror anyway?"

Midna raised an eyebrow. "Nothing that conserns you." she said simply, resting her chin on Links shoulder possessively. She grinned when Rill glared.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

Link was, again, a bit confused by how Midna was acting. Why did she seem to be more antagonistic than normal, at least toward Rill? For that matter, why was she seeming to touch him more? It was kind of odd... though... also oddly pleasant. Itoshiki, on his end, whispered to Rill.

"Um... she seems kind of... um... is she always like that?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:09 am

"Yes." Ewrill said simply, though sighed. "She is. Though, I've only known her a couple of days.... One can only hope her attitude changes as she gets to know us."

Midna closed her eyes, her arms still around Links waist as they rode. "You don't mind if I take a short rest, do you?" she asked link, though obviously planned on napping if he liked it or not. The forest was thinning slightly, letting the sun beat down on them. It made her tired.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

Link smiled slightly. "Sure, go ahead, Midna...."

"I hope so too... she's kinda mean..."

~~~~~

After a full day's travel, with night falling and no sign of Toriko, Link felt it best to rest for the night. Itoshiki at first tried to protest, but cut himself off quickly, realizing the wisdom in it, and went silent, looking to the ground. Link honestly felt bad about this, but there wasn't much for it. Wouldn't be much they could do if they were dead tired. So Link set up camp, which consisted of starting up a fire and laying out a bedroll he'd brought along.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:28 am

Midna helped laying out the bed rolls and , much to Rills surprise, even helped set u the pot they had brought along to cook supper in.

"Are you feeling alright?" Rill asked Susspiciously as Midna walked over to LInk, sitting beside him.

"Fine." The princess yawned. "Your sun drains me is all. Some food and sleep and I should be fine." she said, greatful to lay down on her side, choosing to lay directly next to Link.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:31 am

Link didn't seem bothered by Midna's choice to stick close to him. Itoshiki, however, spoke up. "Um, Midna? Are you and Link together? You seem to be touching him alot... oh, I'm sorry! It's none of my business..." Link just seemed confused.

"Huh? Of course we are together. Been that way since we met. We watch eachothers backs." Seemed he'd missed the actual meaning there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:27 am

Midna rested her head on her hand, her elbow propping her up. "Link is a good and trusted friend of mine." she explained. "If you're asking about romance, it might come in time, but for now our relationship stand that I would lay down my life for his and he for mine." she explained, taking on a cool and calm tone, not at all teasing or belittling. She spoke fondly of Link.

Ewrill frowned, attempting to ignore them as she got to work on dinner. "Royalty willing to lay down their life for a friend seems foolish."

Midna shrugged. "If anyone deserved my life it would be Link." she reasoned. "I'm sure my people could agree to that much."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Link actually was not surprised by her words about laying down their lives for each other, because it was true. What surprised him, however, what that she even brought up the idea of romance. He turned a bit red, glancing away. He couldn't help but imagine a life where he and Midna were together in that way... it wasn't an unpleasant thought at all. He turned a deeper shade of red. Itoshiki just fidgeted.

"I don't think it's foolish. It's honorable, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

"I think what Ewrill was hinting at was leaving my people without a ruler is foolish." Midna said, blinking when Epona's head suddenly appeared over her looking down at her. "Shoo, shoo. My hair isn't grass." she scolded, waving a hand at the horse with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Link looked up, and gently patted Epona, showing her some affection. "Come on, Midna, you know Epona is smarter than that. She even knew it was me in wolf form." Still, he stood, and walked Epona a very short distance away to feed her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Midna sat up and sighed, stretching where she sat. "Mm... I miss those days. Hiding in your shadow was so much easier than talking to people." she looked over to Werill and Itoshiki. "No offense. I'm just not one for making nice with people unless they deserve it."

Ewrill rolled her eyes. "Of course- no offense taken." she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Itoshiki frowned slightly, but didn't say anything. He was a bit intimidated by Midna, honestly. Link eventually came back, sitting next to Midna again. "..So, Rill, you know Itoshiki's sister?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Rill nodded. "She and her mother used to come into my mothers shop when I was little. We used to play out in the garden some times."

She handed Itoshiki a steaming bowl of medicine for him to breathe in.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Itoshiki paused at that. "...Oh, so that's where they got the medicine for me... I recognize this smell..." He held the bowl so he could easily breath it in, and actually seemed to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

"it's an old family remedy." she said simply, offering him a small smile. "It should help with the coughing."

She stood up and stretched. "Link, do you think you could hunt down some dinner for us with your bow?" she asked. "I have plenty of salt and spices with us but if we can we ought to eat fresh meat when we're able to."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Link nodded at that, standing up and getting out his bow. "I was just thinking of doing that. I'll be back before too long, hopefully." He waved slightly, and slipped off to hunt.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on Thu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Link had a sex change? D= lol
-------------

When morning came, Link awoke to Midna sleeping beside him, his head on her chest- though she didn't seem to either mind or notice. Perhaps moth.

Ewrill had already gotten up and taken down the majority of their camp in silence, letting the others sleep as she loaded up her horse.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Link, upon realizing where his head was, turned red, and moved to quickly sit up. "S-Sorry!" He had no idea if she'd noticed, but if she had, he didn't want her to be upset with him. Itoshiki, who was slowly waking up nearby, was startled by Link's sudden apology, sitting up with a start, hurriedly putting his glasses on.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

"Mm?" Midna yawned, sitting up and rubbing one eye. "Sorry what?" she asked groggily.It was easy to imagine her doing the same in her impish form.

Ewrill grunted, pulling the ties tight on her saddle. "If we're all up, we should get going." she said. "I heard wolfos earlier."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Link was thankful for the mention of wolfos. It gave him a convenient excuse not to explain what he was sorry about. He hopped up, gently pulling Midna to her feet as well, before hurrying to get Epona ready. Itoshiki also hurried, though he was understandably a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next