Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. Empty
PostSubject: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal

Give it a try, alright? May seem daunting at first, but I promise, you'll like it if you give it a chance! I have the plotline fleshed out all the way to the end. All that's needed is the characters to make it a story and give it some heart and affect the flow of things!
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

Maybe we can use this forum to discuss future plot points for the RP Smile We will use your RP fourm just for the RP, okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 pm

As to your questions, what I CAN tell you, is that the 'group' is first going to spend some time in the first village, Moradin. After a certain event, the party is going to travel to the Tomb of the Exile. There, they will learn of two shrines they need to visit, to get the keystones to open the tomb. This will be a parallel to opening the Door of Time; an event that results in a far more sinister turn to the plot. The two shrines are in a volcanic valley guarded by a beast called 'Oruk' and one in a snowbound mountain. As you read in the first post, Link came to Eldruin in search of the stolen and corrupted Master Sword, but that plot point will actually be secondary.

Now, if your character is a native, they would know of the events and prophecy revolving around the 'Harbinger'. Long ago, a strange man calling himself 'The Harbinger' arrived in Eldriun. He fortold the arrival of a great evil, and that if the people wanted to avoid it, they must kill a young sorceress who lived in Moradin. The people refused, not seeing a reason to, and the young sorceress was kind and beautiful. The Harbinger left. A few years later, the young sorceress, spurned by her lover, performed a ritual to punish him, but in the process, accidentally summoned a dark entity from another realm; Ner'Zhul.

Ner'Zhul summoned his own army from that other realm, and in a single day, laid waste to Eldruin, turning it into a nightmare world. His influence threatened to spread to Hyrule as he amassed his armies for that purpose, only for the Harbinger to return. The Harbinger managed to subdue Ner'Zhul in the Tomb of the Exile, that he'd made into his personal throne. Ner'Zhul was defeated, and his body sealed in the tomb. The Harbinger then created a magical array in the center of Moradin, where several magical ley lines intersected, and stabbed his sword into the center, creating a seal to ensure Ner'Zhul's power, in the sword, never returned.

However, he then told the people of a prophecy. He stated that, one day, Ner'Zhul would return. 'Revived by ambition, born of desperation.' He said that a hero from another land (Link) would take up the sword, and alongside a cursed soul(my other male, Itoshiki), a hollow warrior (female Toriko) and surprising allies(any char brought in), he would decide the fate of the world. And there is what you NEED to know if playing a native of Eldruin. Other things your char would know, would be of the Master Sword and Triforce, the Golden Goddesses, and likely the Hero of Time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh, and Link will have a shard of the Mirror of Twilight with him, if that helps with your idea of using Midna.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Okay, I love it.... Damn you need to work for Nintendo- so I can play this game now lmao.

Okay... Well, I'm thinking my girl is going to be like I said a keeper of some sort of this other mirror. Maybe she's got a mundane job but other than that is maybe a seer? Perhaps a descendent of your Harbringer???
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Ah, I forgot to mention that he left Eldruin after everything. Her being a keeper of this mirror is fine though. Eldruin has always been a bit isolated from Hyrule, but is TECHNICALLY part of it. Perhaps Eldruin is where the magic users that were banished and became the Twili came from or something.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Ooooh, I like it. Smile Okay then.

So... >>; Imma go post. What should I do to join? Just have someone fined him in the area????
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:58 pm

That, or just set your character up as doing something in the village of Moradin, where Link will encounter her. Which, as stated, has the magical array with the sword at the center of it in the middle of town. Btw, nobody has been able to remove it, the Harbinger stating that only the 'Promised One' as the people call the hero of prophecy, would be able to remove it. Also, it's up to you if she knows enough about the 'Hero of Time' to recognize Link's look. Oh, and question. Since there is intended to be romance building over time, what are your intended 'pairings' at this time? Just curious. I know you haven't seen what Itoshiki and Toriko are like yet, but still curious, since you've got your original character and Midna planned.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm a fan of midna x Link personally :p I'll get to work on my post as soon as i finish responding to some other rps. I want to take my time on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Heh, I'm a fan of Link x Midna as well. This Link portrays that as well, since he often will get a bit reflective and slightly depressed when he thinks about Midna. And okay, take your time. I'm now curious, however, if you intend your original character to be interested in Itoshiki or Toriko. Or both, lol. My curiousity gets me into trouble, as you can no doubt guess. Oh, and while this doesn't tell personalities too much, here's Itoshiki, and Toriko:

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. 2-2
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. Lorna5
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:14 pm

http://wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4cdagk

or

http://wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3fi4rt

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Oo... I don't know, lol. I like both.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Well... Main question; is m charie gonna be a decedent of magic users? That'll decide if shes the one with pointed ears or not. :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm

That's up to you. I try not to make decisions on another person's character background, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm

le damn lmao. Fine. Imma go with the brunette elf. I'm going to post now :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Sweet. I'll post first chance I get (going to work in less than an hour.)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

>>; so I lied I used the redhead lol. But shes got pointed ears kay? XD
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:04 pm

lol, alright
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm

So did I, lol. Seriously though, the Saria thing was clever.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 am

http://wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2vihg8 Should I make a guy also??
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 am

That depends on whether you intend for Link to be with Midna AND Rill, or just Midna; if just Midna, then if Rill is bisexual, then you're good. I know that's odd, but I can't really say much more without spoiling things.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 am

Well, Rill is more pansexual, but yes :p she can love either or both
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 am

Pansexual works, lol. I assume Midna will not be sharing Link with Rill (I can't say for sure, but if Midna was going to share him with anyone, it'd be Zelda, just based on her actions and such.) so I'll also assume Rill is meant to be with Toriko and/or Itoshiki? Or am I wrong? (as I frequently am?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next