Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:14 pm

It didn't take too long to get everyone up and at-um.

Ewrill and Itoshiki were in front, with Itoshiki leading the way as they went.

With the sun rising, it was getting hot evern in early morning. Midna put her cloak on just to be safe on such a sweltering day. The last thing they needed was her falling ill.

"How much farther?" She asked, leaning her head against Links back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Itoshiki pointed as the road they were on turned a corner around a cliff-face. "There." Up ahead loomed a giant tree, easily a few hundred feet tall, and the trunk was astoundingly wide. It was jsut unfortunate that the tree seemed long dead; would have been a sight to see in it's prime. "There's a passage hidden among the roots, according to the stories."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Ewrill dismounted and grabbed the reigns, walking the rest of the way. "Any idea where?" she asked. "This root system coudl hold any number of passages."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Itoshiki paused. "Well, since the passageway was built, I think it would have a different look than natural passages... if there is more than one anyway. I think we'd know it if we saw it, honestly..." Link had already dismounted, and helped Midna down as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

"Time to walk around then." Ewrill looked to Link before grabbing her circular sword and hanging it over her shoulder. "Ready?"

Midna frowned. "It'll be dark in a root system." she noted. "Maybe I should try leading the way?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Link responded by holding up his lantern. "Have this, though if you'd prefer lighting the way yourself, it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:09 pm

"It might be best to break into groups of two." Ewrill suggested. "If both of you have a way to light the path and it forks, it might be useful."

Midna nodded. "She's got a point. For now, save your fuel."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Link nodded, putting the lantern away. After several minutes, the path in question was found; Itoshiki was right, it was more apparent, as it was made of stone, and had a wooden door. "Well... I'd guess this is it."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Midna stepped forward, having to duck slightly to get through the door way upon opening it. She was taller than the others, her head just barely below the ceiling inside. She frowned. "A bit cramped for space, isn't it..." she mused, holding out a hand to light the way. A blue flame erupted in her hand, shining it's dim light against the walls.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm

The passageway was long, and winding. It led deep underground, and where they ended up was... surprising.

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 TempleDoor

Itoshiki was looking up at the massive door in obvious shock, while Link was more focused on what else he noticed. "These broken statues all around, here... this is recent, the dust hasn't even fully settled. And based on the fact that the statue pedestals are over there, and the statues here... and they've been sliced through... your sister was here. Is she already inside?" Itoshiki simply shook his head, pointing at the doors. Indeed, there were signs Toriko had tried to slice her way through, and had failed. "Hm... so where is she..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Midna let out a low whistle, letting her flame dwindle as she looked around, her heels echoing on the stone floor. "This place reminds me of home." she said with a hint of sarcasm.

Ewrill frowned, shifting her blade. "Should we try calling out to her?" she asked eying the stalactites hesitant to make any loud noises.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Link looked around carefully, his sharp eyes taking in things. "...Hm... no, I think she's left already. Which means we just barely missed her. I'd guess an hour at most...." He paused, noticing something other than the sword marks on the door. Itoshiki had noticed as well, and was right behind Link as he went to inspect it. After a long moment, Link groaned irritably. "Why? Why is it always some sort of treasure hunt? We need to get these two keystones in order to unlock the door. This looks like a map... Itoshiki, can you help me here?" The young man nodded, and came over to inspect things.

"Ah... yes, it's an old, primitive map.... hm. Two temple shrines hold the keystones. One is to the north, at the summit of Mt. Harashka, and the other is to the south, in the Valley of Oruk... these are really dangerous places... maybe Toriko didn't see this, gave up, and went home?" Itoshiki sounded hopeful, but Link highly doubted that was what happened.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

"Of the two where do you think she would have most likely gone?" Ewrill asked.

Midna raised an eyebrow. "Why leave it to chance?" she asked, looking to Link. "Feel like you can recall how to sniff someone out?" she suggested, tossing a hip.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Link raised a brow. "Only in wolf form. I still have that magic shard tucked away, but without the Master Sword, I can't change back. I doubt my human senses have been increased at all..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Midna frowned, thinking for a moment. "On a scale from 1-10, how much do you trust me?" she asked.

Ewrill frowned. "Really, Midna, now isn't the time." she scolded.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

However, Link answered immediately, and without hesitation. He didn't even need to think about it. "Ten." Itoshiki just looked between them, wondering what exactly Midna was planning.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Midna nodded and pulled a small dagger off her hip, slicing her finger open.

Ewrill, flinched. That had to have hurt.

"I'm the physical embodiment of the Twilight in this realm." she reasoned. "Take a sip and let's get moving."

[Eh. XD Been playing Dragon age lmao. Im thinking either it heightens his human senses and connects him to the twilight, or he turns into a wolf until it wears off]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Link just looked at her finger for a moment. "...What... am I supposed to just... stick your finger in my mouth or something?" He blushed slightly at that... why, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm

"No- I want you to stare at my bloody finger tip for an hour. The magic will just defuse that way." she said sarcastically. "Man up. I've seen the things you eaten. This'll be nothing."

Ewrill glanced at Itoshiki. "This is ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Link sighed, and just took her hand, and pressed Midna's finger to his tongue, before pulling away. "Good?" He was blushing again, rather embarrassed. Itoshiki, returned Ewrill's look.

"Um... yeah, kinda..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:41 pm

"You tell me." Midna said, seeming to have a self satisfied smirk.

Ewrill face palmed. "Can we please get a move on?" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Link gave her an odd look, then blinked, glancing around. "Ah... well, that's interesting. Hey, Itoshiki. You have something of your sisters on hand?"

"Um... yes, one of her hair ties. I use them to secure things at times... why?"

"I need to smell it." At Itoshiki's disturbed look, Link went red. "To get her scent so I can find out which way she went!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Erill raised an eyebrow at Midna. "And here we were thinking Itoshiki was the odd one."

"Never judge a book by it's cover." Midna quipped, sucking on her finger to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Link palmed his face, while Itoshiki handed him one of the hair ties. Link quickly got the scent, then handed it back to Itoshiki, who then glanced at Ewrill. "You think I'm odd?" Meanwhile, Link moved around the room a bit, trying to see if it worked, and he could effectively track the scent.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Ewrill gave him an apologetic smile. "Well, yes." she admitted. "But then, I'm odd as well... In fact our entire little group is weird, don't you think?"

Midna just scoffed, watching Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next