Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am

Rill kept her red eyes placed firmly on Link as he spoke, drinking up every word, every emotion.

She could hardly believe it as her mind pieced a puzzle together she never knew existed.

"You know, in some way, that makes us related." she said after a heavy silence.

She let her eyes move down to his hand, where she saw the trifoce's symbol. "My ancestor was the brother of the Hero of Time." she said. "And the Hero of Time possessed the Triforce of Courage, like you." she explained.

She took her necklace off and handed it to Link for him to examine.

"This is a key left with my family." she said. "We were trusted with it long ago by our people who were corrupted by magic."

She lightly chewed on the inside of her lip. "I remember my mother telling me when she gave it to me, that it was to open up the dawn. A time when darkness would slowly give way to light." She sipped her drink. "And they do say the darkest hour is just before the dawn. It could be you're here by destiny- not just chance."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 am

Link was surprised, but when she spoke of the reasons behind the necklace, he hurriedly examined it, looking it over carefully. He felt the power of Twilight emanating from it. Maybe it was something anyone could feel, or maybe just because he'd become accustomed to it, but he could feel it, and that's what mattered. "This... this is like a miniature version of a Sol from the Twilight... I wonder... if this means there is a chance..." After a moment, his face became determined.

"This... this is a sign that I can't give up on seeing her again..." He handed Rill back the necklace, grinning. "Thank you, Rill. You've given me some hope back. For that... trust me, I owe you a debt I won't soon forget... maybe it was indeed destiny that led me to you. However, I didn't come to Eldruin by chance."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Rill put it back around her neck. "Just dont go telling the world my story." she said, picking up her glass and gesturing him to do the same. "Then here's to a new dawn. I'll offer you help in anyway I can." she promised.

After clinking her glass against his, she finished off her drink.

"You should eat, or Ebinesar'll be sorely insulted you didn't like his food." she added.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Link's grin widened, and he nodded firmly. "To a new dawn then. And I find my appetite is back..." He got back to eating, and practically wolfed it down, though he managed to do so without being disgusting about it. When he finished, he took a breath. "Well, now I have two goals while here. My original mission, and now finding a way to see Midna... I feel like I can trust you, so, when we get back to your home, I'll fill you in on why I came to Eldruin in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm

"I figured." she said simply, though found herself smiling as well.

She was excited. Some how she had a feeling deep in her bones, this meant leaving the shop. It meant living a story of her own.

After paying for the meal and having the rest of the ale finished off, Rill led Link back to the shop.

She unlocked the front door, letting him in first before closing it behind her.

"I'll put up some water." she said stifling a yawn. "Sorry if the bad's a bit small," she added, headed up the stairs. "But to be fair you're pretty tall."

[lol http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/-All-Keyed-Up--Comic-the-legend-of-zelda-519297_650_524.jpg why Link can never be trusted with keys XD]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Link nodded a bit. "It's fine. I've slept on the ground in a desert; a small bed won't really bother me. And if you want to wait until tomorrow before we discuss things further, that's fine. You seem tired." He also wondered if he was really that tall. He supposed he was... then again, he'd spent time among the Goron's, and they definitely made him seem short in comparison.

(That was awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

"If you don't tell me, I'll be up all night wondering." she admitted simply.

The upstairs was simple. Two bedrooms and a small living area with a stove and a book case. Modest.

Well... Mostly Modest. She did have the giant circular blade hanging on the wall, with a small squashed looking flute dangling form the same hook so it fell to it's center. It looked like a family symbol of some sort.

"Make yourself comfortable." she said gesturing to one of the sofas.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Link nodded, and did just that, sitting down on the sofa and making himself comfortable. He'd wait for her to get comfortable as well before starting. It was sure to get her attention. It's not every day one finds out that the Master Sword has been corrupted and stolen, and was last sensed in your town.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Rill came over and sat down across form him sipping a cup of tea and offering him one as well.

"So then," she said setting her own cup down. "What does bring you all the way out here?" she asked. "I mean, honestly, there's nothing much of interest-- at least in this town." she pointed out, slipping out of her boots.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Link accepted the offered tea, and paused. "Well, to put it simply, I'm here looking for the Master Sword. It's been stolen... and corrupted." Another pause. "...And apparently, by a shadowy doppelganger of myself. According to Zelda, he formed from the dark energy that had corrupted the blade, took it, killed her guards, and seemingly put an illusion in her mind of him killing her as well. She then contacted me, and used her magic to find out where the corrupted blade was. The best she could manage was that it had been in this very village, two weeks ago. That's how long it took me to get here from Hyrule."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

"..." Rill frowned. ".... Point;" she said thinking of how to choose her words. "If this dark energy put an illusion in Princess Zelda's mind that it had killed her... It could have easily done the same thing to make her think it's here, when it isn't." she said.

She uncrossed her legs and frowned. "I've been in the town my entire life, and I see typically everyone who comes through it. I can tell you without a doubt, I've never seen anyone remotely similar to you before."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Link shook his head. "It was confirmed by the sages. If just the sages had said it, I wouldn't really trust it., Since Zelda and the Sages both agreed, I trust it. THat, and I just have a feeling. As for the illusion... Zelda believes it was an illusion, because she sees no other way that she could have been impaled, and have no wound after. Ontop of that, he apparently told her to say 'Hi' to me. I've also seen that people who have a piece of the Triforce tend to survive things they shouldn't..." He took a sip.

"As for not seeing anyone, that doesn't mean he wasn't here, if only briefly."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 pm

"... Well that does put a damper on things." she agreed.

She sighed and stood up. "I should go to bed then. I assume you'll be spending most of the day tomorrow trying to gather information?" she asked.

----

Midna Scowled as she ran her hand over the edges of the mirror.

Was it selfish to want to see him? Yes. Did knowing that make her want it any less? No.

She frowned.

Something was amiss in the darkness. She didn't know what, but she knew something was wrong. She could feel it.

She sighed, pressing her forehead against the glass plane. He might need her...

She opened her red eyes and stared down at her hands for a moment.

Making up her mind, she turned on her heel, sweeping out of the chamber, housing the Mirror of Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Link sighed. "Probably, yes. I'll see if anyone knows anything, and if not... well, then I'll need to just wing it. I would use that magic shard to transform into a wolf and try to track the scent, but I have no way to change back anymore."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Rill shrugged. "Sleep well." she said. "If you need anything tomorrow, come ask." she encouraged. "Help yourself to anything here, if you feel like reading, just put the book back when you're done and so on..." she stifled a yawn. "You're welcome to stay as long as you need."

After bidding him goodnight, the redhead hung her necklace over the hook that held the flute and blade, then retired to bed.

On the wall, the miniature Sol case it's light blue design, swaying back and forth as it settled to hang straight.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Link stayed up a bit longer, thinking over things. He looked over the small Sol, and smiled. "...I'll see you again, Midna... I swear..." He then slipped off to the room he was staying in, to get a good nights sleep. He had no idea that before long, he'd be on yet another quest against evil... he really was a trouble magnet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm

When morning came, Rill was up and at it before dawn, opening the shop and making sure the horses were fed.

She hadn't bothered to check on Link, figuring he needed a good long rest after traveling so far.

She didn't wear the Sol around her neck today. After picking it up to put it on she found it felt heavy for some reason. Her mind playing tricks, she decided, after Link's story and explanation as to what it might be.

Instead, she kept it upstairs with her family crest, as she unpacked a new crate of silks that had arrived.

"Oh- hey--" she stopped the delivery man blinking. "Have you seen anyone shady around lately?" she asked, easily able to make small talk with the man.

"Shady? No, not on the road anyway, Ms. Ewril. Someone bothering you?" he asked frowning.

"No, just a rumor I was wondering about is all." she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Link woke a bit slowly, rubbing his eyes groggily as he slipped out of bed. He'd had strange dreams that night, but he couldn't really remember them. 'Eh... it's probably nothing. Yesterday was enlightening, after all...' He worked to get his boots and tunic back on, yawning loudly before slipping his bracers on. He'd leave his sword and shield in his room again, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 pm

When Link came down, Rill was helping the delivery man load two large pots, one full of blue potion the other red, into the back of his caravan.

"If I see anyone shady, I'll let you know."
he promised, climbing back up the front of the wagon.

"Take care." Rill waved him off, wiping her forehead with a sigh. Those damn pots were heavy.

She looked over her shoulder, feeling his eyes on the back of her head and smiled. "Morning." she greeted.

Outside, the town had come to life already, early morning shoppers doing their business before going to work.

"Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Link shrugged. "Well enough. Had weird dreams, but I can't really remember them. I'm guessing it's the discussion yesterday. I was reminded of something though. I should ask if there is anything else to that necklace of yours. You said where you got it and such, but is there anything more? Some.. I don't know, instruction, on what to do? I don't mean to be pushy, but... well, the idea that I could be close to seeing Midna again... I know I have work to do, but I can be selfish just this once... right?" He sounded unsure of himself there. Could he really afford to not spend every moment looking for the Master Sword?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Rill blinked, her ears going down very slightly. She felt bad for him. "I told you all I know." she said honestly. "It's been in the family for generations. Like I said, it's a key, but I don't know what to." she apologized.

She paused for a moment, thinking as she folded one of the silks. "BUt now that you bring it up...."

She frowned. "You said it was a mirror that lead to the Twilight?" she asked for clarification. When he nodded, she scowled slightly and sighed. "Well, follow me. It's worth a shot I suppose."

She lead him back upstairs and grabbed the Sol off the hook before entering the guest room.

Using her hip, she moved the wardrobe aside to reveal an old canvas sheet. She grabbed it and slid it off frame.

It looked like a mirror- or it should have looked like a mirror- save for the fact that the glass held no reflection.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Link blinked, and stepped forward, looking at the mirror. "It... another mirror..." He paused, and frowned. "What if Midna broke the portal on her side too... I don't feel anything from this mirror..." His hope from before started to fade. "It looks right, but..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

"Here..." she handed him the necklace. "This is the Mirror of Dawn. The story of it and my necklace were told to me separately, so I never really assumed they had anything to do with one another."

"The mirror is supposed to call out some how, but as you see, it doesn't look like much of a mirror. It's just glass."

She placed a hand on Links shoulder. "Maybe there's a way to use the necklace with it." she suggested.

Downstairs the bell to the shop rang.

"I'm sorry." she apologized, heartfelt as she slipped past him, calling down to whoever entered her shop, leaving Link upstairs.

-----------

Midna's eyes scanned over the paged of the book in front of her, only successfully retaining about half of what she read. She couldn't focus. Not properly anyway.

She let out a disgusted and dismayed sigh as she stood up, slamming the book shut. She must have been missing something... Perhaps she was thinking too hard.

She tossed her vibrant hair over her shoulder as she made her way through the halls, down to the chamber they had only recently unlocked.

Time traveled differently in the Twilight than out of it. She'd been at it for a week now.

Her heels echoed as she came to a halt in front of the mirror.

If she had learned anything in her time with Link it was that the most common answer was often the most simple.

She glared at the glass. What was she missing?

And then- there it was.

in the designs of the frame she noticed one perfectly round slot near the very top center, curled around by the red designs.

"It just needs power." she breathed as realization dawned.

A wide grin all but erupted across her face. Now she knew how to activate it. The only thing left to do-- find a Sol small enough to fit it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Link watched Rill go, then turned back to the mirror, looking it over, running his hands over the smooth glass slowly. "What is it... what's the secret here..." Link was a smart man. Clever. He might not have been a genius, or have proper schooling, but he was pretty damn good with puzzles. Probably because he was just very observant. Observant enough to spot that slot, and he grinned. "Gotcha." He carefully pushed the Sol into the slot, his eagerness guiding him. He stepped back, biting his lip. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm

For a moment, the glass remained unchanging.

But only for a moment...

Slowly, like fog leaving a window plane, the darkness began to fade away. It showed Link his reflection bit by bit as the blue markings along the frame came to life, glowing and putting off a familiar cold light of twilight.

As he watched intently, he saw a second reflection, though it was dim.

A tall woman with bright lips, pulled back in a brilliant grin, her red eyes flashing mischievously.

Almost as soon as he saw it, the ghost of the reflection over his own spun around and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next