Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend of Korra

Go down 
5 posters

What did you think of the new avatar Korra?
Hard headed and irrisponsible
Legend of Korra I_vote_lcap60%Legend of Korra I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
just the right type for an avatar
Legend of Korra I_vote_lcap0%Legend of Korra I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
she acts like aang
Legend of Korra I_vote_lcap20%Legend of Korra I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
she shouldnt be named avatar
Legend of Korra I_vote_lcap20%Legend of Korra I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
shes perfect
Legend of Korra I_vote_lcap0%Legend of Korra I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm

I liked it but it doesnt feel the same as avatar,though she does remind me of all of them in one body hehe. She needs to not be such a kid.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I didn't see that premiere!! =( I'm sure they'll show it again though.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

I saw most of it. I didn't like it that much but I'll still watch it. Just doesn't feel the same without the supporting characters. And I agree, at her age, she doesn't need to act like such a kid.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:21 am

I wont stop watching it but I agree with emperor.
Back to top Go down
Ty37
N00b
Ty37

Male
Number of posts : 25
Animunny : 43
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 am

It could of been worse, I thought it was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:43 pm

I agree with ty too. btw thanks for doing the poll! I thought it would be a fun lil thing to see people's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 am

Waahh I didn't even get to vote D: anyway... She's hard headed and irresponsible FOR NOW. For her age, she does act like a kid, but then again, realistically, there are and will still be people her age who would act childish. Consider her environment and with her being the avatar, I'm not surprised she came out to be how she is. But then again, with animes like the Avatar, it's always going to be about a kid/teen who is coming of age and has to realize and struggle with him/herself growing up. To be fair, I am turning 22 and if I was in her shoes, FML I would have a hard time deciding and forcing myself to grow up A LOT to keep peace for the entire "world" cause there's always going to be a conflict. Anyway, as far as the actual anime goes, The Legend Of Korra started out okay, but who knows, it may end up interesting. I do like the settings because it's modern mixed with ancient almost... Like it almost looks like a setting from the 1930's but they have modern features. I thought the setting itself was pretty interesting, Im not too impressed with that whole "olympic games" type of stuff that goes on between the benders though... I think it's cool that they've captured a lot of the busy aspects of a real city with people rebelling against benders, or like how they have the bum in the park and even the idiot gangsters trying to mug all the vendors in that street. I think the quality of the show is pretty good compared to a lot of sequels with other movies/anime. It just started out a little too slow for me.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:37 pm

yeah the aspects of the show are excellent, such as the backgrounds and character designs. and you have a great point by saying that she will learn in time. I was just expecting with her haveing learned the other elementals that she wouldnt be so much like a kid like aang was. I mean shes like 15 and he was 12. Big age difference(thou i have met a lot of 15 year olds that act like 12 year olds being a lunch lady and all.) but she will learn. and yes it started out way too slow.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah, I do have a lot of expectations for that show, especially becoming more action packed and everything... Is it just me or does Korra and that one fire bender are gonna end up in some lovey-dovey scene later on in the show? LOL
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 pm

I want that! and I'm hoping it happens!
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I know, me too! I wanna see all the cool stuff she could do haha Smile I do martial arts so I really appreciate the movement she does, especially the foot work she uses when she does that air bender training Smile Ooohhh so excited to see what other cool stunts she'll do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 am

Indeed! Oh I think this will be a good show after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legend of Korra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Korra   Legend of Korra Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Korra
Page 1 of 1