Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 am

Ashe just about fell over. "That's awesome!!! I wish you all luck in your endeavors. If there is anything I can do to help let me know." She said with such a bright smile it was contagious to a few crew members who passed by the two.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 am

Joseph grinned. "Aye aye." he said happily. "Come on. We don't wanna be on deck when they start to shove off. We'll just get in the way."

The small blond lead the way down into the kitchens, knocking on the door to get a bright redheaded womans attention.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 pm

She nodded and smiled. She marked her way down in her mind, memorizing the ship, finding places for pranks while she smiled at anyone who passed. She saw the red headed woman and was reminded of her mother. She looked like the motherly type. "Hello." She said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

"Hi Yaya." Joseph greeted happily.

Yaya looked over from the large pot she was stirring. "Evenin." she greeted. "Lookin for some work, are ya?" she asked, abandoning her stew. "Come on in, then."

Joseph took the lead again, happily slipping into the kitchen. "You have to have Yayas say so to come in here, or she'll throw a knife at you." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 pm

She laughed nervously, "Thanks for the warning, although that would be good combat practice." She followed Joseph and admired the kitchen as her eyes adjusted to the slightly darker room.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 pm

"I need those beans stemmed and those potatoes eyed." Yaya said. "Get snappin' you two."

Joseph quickly hurried over to the potatoes, grabbing a knife he was evidently well accustomed to using.

Yaya eyed Ashe for a moment. "You any good of a prep cook, girl?" she asked, dicing onions.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 pm

She looked at the food, "I'm better at hunting, catching and killing it." She replied honestly, "But I love to learn and I learn quickly." she said with a smile as she waited for the woman to show her what to do or tell her to get out.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm

"See those string beans?" She gestured with the tip of her knife. "Just snap off each end on them and toss um into the pot." She pointed to the large pot she had been standing at a moment ago. "That'll be it for now."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm

She nodded, "Yes ma'am." She said chipperly with a a salute and went right to work. The work was easy as she quickly stripped the beans of their ends. She didn't stop unless she was told to do something else until she was done with the beans.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 pm

"When you finish those, do me a favor and pull on that rope. Ring the bell once. It'll signel dinner to be ready in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm

She finished up and rang the bell once. "Is there anything else ma'am? Do I need to go set a table or wash something?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

"If you want to set out the plates, just stack them at the end of the tables." she said nodding towards a large cabinet. "Cups do like wise. Joseph, you go make the tea andĀ  Bwenhoho."

"Aye miss." Joseph hurried off, grabbing a large barrel-- nearly a big as him.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

She nodded and did as she was told. She stacked the plates and cups neatly and then went to help Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Joshua was pouring bottle after bottle of sweet smelling liquids into the barrel. After each bottle, he added in a small pouch of green powder. "Ever have Bwenhoho?" he asked as he mixed the odd concoction.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm

She looked at it like it was a poison, "No, not at all....the hell is it?" She smelled it. And then asked, "What is?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

"It's a type of grog." Yaya said mildly. "Not for the weak stomached, but the men like it. specially Jin. The damn lush..." she muttered.

Joseph kept stirring, glancing up at Ashe. "Wanna try it?" he offered. "I'm still not old enough. I was told it might stunt my growth."

"D'ja brother tell you that, boy?" Yaya demanded.

"No, ma'am. The Captain did."

"Hn!" The woman scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

"Would it be alright?" She asked Yaya. When the woman nodded, "On'y 'cause you did a good job, and as a welcome to the crew." She said. Ashe tried it and was overwhelmed by the sweetness. She could feel warmth in her fingertips. "It's not bad." She said. "What else can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Yaya laughed. "Sit down before ye fall down!" she said with a bright smile. "Noone takes their first shot of the Hoho and walks around after for long."

Joseph put a lid on the Barrel and pushed against it-- the wheels on the bottom helping him move it out of the kitchen and into the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Ashe smiled, "I'll be alright, I can work until it hits me." She said helping Joseph with the barrel, making the process go much faster.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Once the barrel was in place, Joseph knelt down and locked the wheels in place. "So how did you get on the crew anyway?" he asked curiously. "We don't typically pick up people from this side."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:42 pm

She felt her lips tingling and smiled, "I can only guess I somehow made an impression on the Captain. He was following me when you landed on the island." She shrugged. "Beyond that I'm not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 pm

"So you got on the ship because the captain has the hots for you?" he asked bluntly, blinking.

Foot steps thundered down the stairs, a few men coming in with a hearty laugh. "I swear, if he goes over again tonight, I'm going to make a game of it! See who can toss the ring over his head first."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

"What are you talking about?" She asked bewildered until she heard the men. "What's the procedure forĀ  dinner?" She asked, pondering Joseph's words.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm

"They come, they eat, they leave. Unless the First mate or Captain make an appearance and have an announcement. Tonight they'll most likely introduce you." Joseph said simply, siting ontop of the barrel.

"Ay, squirt, scoot your ass." One man jokingly punched Josephs arm.

"Yaya would kill me if you drank before dinner." The boy said proudly holding his post.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Ashe turned red. Introductions were not something she was ever good at. She shrugged and smiled at Joseph. "You tell 'em." She whispered to him. She watched the men interact and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next