Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 am

"Um- okay--" Joseph blinked and stood up, peeking into the room. "He's right there." he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 am

She stopped...."Wait...HE'S The black panther?" She walked back into the room and stared at the giant cat, waiting for it to wake up. She sat there, crouched and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 am

As she took a closer look, she could see the panther had a patch on it's side. He'd been stabbed during the fight.
His ear twitched in his sleep, the large cat making a low moaning noise, placing his other paw over his head.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 am

Ashe frowned and then walked back out, "This is my fault....isn't it?" She said to Joey. She looked at him, her eyes serious.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 am

Josey shook his head. "No. Derek is the one that saved you." He admitted. "Jin got run through when he was protecting me." He frowned, looking upset. "As for his panther form, it's his natural skin. He's not human." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 am

Ashe sighed, "Lucky. That's twice now Derek has had to save my sorry ass. I'm not too helpful of a crew member...." She frowned. She looked back to the giant cat that was Jin...."Him not being human is probably what saved his life, that wound probably would have killed just about anything else." She said. She sat next to Joey.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 am

"Yeah..." Joey frowned. "But he's not feeling good to boot, so Yaya told me to make sure noone bugs him" He said, closing the door. "He kind of has waves, sick one month, fine for two, sicke for two fine for one." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

Ashe frowned and sighed, breathing heavily. "I need to start sparring." She said as she stood up. "Well have you eaten breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 am

He nodded, blinking. "You can't start sparring yet." he frowned. "Derek wants everyone to just take it easy for now. We're making port by night fall today."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 am

"Well I mean I need to start training. I've been a stupid "damsel" twice now, that's twice too many. I need to be stronger." She looked at him, "Lets both grow stronger." She said to him. Like a promise, "Lets surpass your brother and the captain, so they don't have to worry about us." She said quietly to him before standing up again. " I need to go do something, or I'm going to go stir crazy. Let me know if you need anything." She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 am

Joseph blinked and nodded."Um." He called. "Jin hasn't eaten." He called. "I mean, not at all... and it's been three days."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 am

"Three days?" She asked incredulously. She nodded and went to go get food. YaYa wasn't in the kitchen surprisingly enough so she whipped up something simple. "Mashed potatoes, always a good option." She brought a bowl for Joey and one for Jin. She walked in and patted Jin's head softly, "Hey you...." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 am

The panther growled softly, his ears pinning. He turned his head away from her, opening his eyes slightly. They were a dazzling ice blue.
Lynn and Ang both pounced on the girl playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 am

She winced and pet them in return. "Morning. It's day three, I know you're the captain, but right now you need to listen to me and eat." She said smiling as she supported the two cats on her shoulders, holding out the bowl of yummy mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 am

Jin closed his eyes, putting his head back down with a yawn. Apparently he didn't agree.

Ang and Lynn both pounced back onto him, making the panther let out a pained yeowl.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 am

"See, even your cats are telling you to eat." She said, "Don't make me have to force feed you." She said with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 am

Jin whined, sitting up. As he did, he shifted back into his human form, his long braid over his shoulder in front of his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 am

She smiled at him, "There's a good captain." She said and handed him the bowl. Helping him if need be.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 am

Jin winced, wrapping an arm around his stomach. His skin took on a gray tinge to it. "You're relentless." He muttered, taking the bowl from her. He frowned down at the mashed potatoes. "I'm not hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 am

"Too bad. I'll shock you if you don't eat. Even if you don't feel hungry your body still NEEDS nutrition to function, even if you aren't human, besides, there's bacon in it. Enjoy." She said looking at him, refusing to leave til he ate at least one bite.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

Hefrowned, curling a lip lightly down at the food, setting it aside. "I'll eat later." he said, not at all seeing the food as appetizing. It seemed the hole in his side went right through his gut.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 am

"Why did they attack so violently?" She asked, "Where did they come from and what did they want?" She asked, sitting down next to him as the cats devoured the potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 am

He shrugged. "More than likely after the cargo. Too bad for them they attacked the wrong ship." He cringed, moving to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 pm

"What cargo?" She asked. She was most curious now. "And tell me what I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Jin frowned. "We were told to drop it, not what it was." He said simply. "As for what you can do, just help out however you can." He winced, holding his ribs. "I need to go wash up and change these bandages."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next