Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:06 pm

"Yu-huh." The man said flatly. He picked Joseph off and sat him on the table, laughing as the boy flailed. "Evenin' lass." he greeted Ashe, ignoring Joseph pounding on his shoulder as he dipped his flask into the bright green drink.

"Morie!" Yaya shrieked. "If you're dippin into the Hoho early, I'll lay a whallop on you!" The woman shouted, the sound of metal sharpening coming form the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Ashe nodded as she laughed at Joseph. As the man dumped his flask back into the barrel and paled he set Joseph down. "How does that infernal woman always know?" "Well the racket sir Joseph was making probably had something to do with it." She smirked at the man and blinked as she felt warm all over and wanted to just sleep, but she fought the feeling and continued on. She waited to be told what to do.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

"Why not be a good lady then and put the twirp to bed? Past his bed time, aint it?" One man asked blinking as Joseph gave up pounding on his shoulder.

"I don't have to be in my bunk until my brother tells me." Joseph said frowning.

"Sure squirt." the man laughed, messing up his hair.

Yaya's bell rang repeatedly, calling the others down for supper.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

"Can't send growing boys to bed without dinner." She giggled and flinched as the bell went off suddenly. She saw men pour to the dinner hall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:50 pm

The next thing she knew she was looking up at none other than the Captain.

Jin grinned down at her. "Ah, tasted the Bwenhoho I see." he laughed, offering her a hand. "I bet you didn't even notice you fell over."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

"No I most definitely did, but it's cooler down here." She said with a smile. She looked up to him, "Why DID you invite me on the ship? Joseph said something about you having the hots for me, whatever that means, and why not tell me you were the Captain?" She smiled and stood up, grabbing a mug and handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm

"You looked like you wanted adventure." Jin shrugged, filling his mug. "Who am I to deny a pretty lady? Besides," he took a deep sip from his cup. "Captain is only a title." he sighed,finish off his drink and refilling it. "Come sit with me." he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

She did, but simply said, "But let's get one thing straight, I am NOT pretty...or a lady....although I can act like one from time to time." She looked up at him and gave him a look that said she was NOT kidding.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

"So, you're a man?" Jin blinked at her, tilting his head like a confused dog.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 pm

"No, I'm female, just not proper usually. I don't mind getting my hands dirty or doing hard work." She said smilingShe pulled out a chair for him to sit down on once they reached the end of the table.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

"Eh.." Jin waved a dismissive hand. "Those hoighty-toyty types aren't women. They're pampered parrots is all."

"I call this seat!" Joseph plopped himself down beside Ashe on her free side before anyone else could.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Ashe laughed at Jin and smiled at Joseph. "This already kind of feels like home." she said. As she shook her head, clearing the cobwebs. Her stomach growled, rather loudly
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 pm

"Dig in before it's gone." Jin warned. "It's every plate for it'self here."

Joseph had already began pileing thing onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Ashe nibbled and began to feel better and more normal. The tingling in her lips and fingertips left. Before she knew it her plate was empty. "That was awesome." She said. Looking around at everyone, listening to the laughter and conversations. She even saw a man reading a book as he ate. Even Derek seemed to be laughing with some of the men. "It's a family." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

"Of course it is." Jin said proudly. He stood up suddenly. "Everyone!" He called loudly. "Give me a moment here to intorduce our newest crew and family member to the Green Dragon!" He called. "Ashe, stand up."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Ashe was nowhere to be found as she hid under the table. "Ya got an imaginary girl Captain?" One of the men called. Jin looked under the table and didn't see anything under as Ashe had now hidden behind his chair.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Jin stood back upright, looking mildly confused, and intoxicated. "I-- well no." he said blinking. He didnt turn, though reached behind him and caught her by the scruff of the neck, pulling her back around front. "This is Ashe." He said happily, leaning on her slightly. "She's our new swabby, so you all ought to be nice. Any issues are to be handeled properly, with Derek--" he veaugly gestured to the tall blond in the corner. "  'My clear?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 pm

She blushed as eyes landed on her boyish looking form. "This is a horrible way to meet people." She muttered as she looked at everyone. She waved feebly and hung her head down. "I'm going to get you back for this Cap'n." She said so he alone and maybe Joseph could hear.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 am

Jin laughed heartily, setting her down on her toes.

"So, then, what should her welcome gift be?" Joseph asked, excited to see what the Captain would present to her.

"It's in my quarters." Jin said passively. "I'm sure you'll all see it sooner or later. After dinner, Ashe, come meet me for it."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 am

She looked at him incredulously, "Gift?" She said slowly. "Oh....ok?" She was puzzled, curious and almost suspicious. "What are the gifts usually?" She asked Joseph quietly. "It's not like gluing someone pants pocket closed or something is it?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am

Joseph shook his head as people began eating again. "No. My gift was a set of brass knuckles. They're too big for me now, but when I'm older, Jin says they'll come in handy. He gives each person something useful to them to remember their time on board from. It took forever~ at the ships commissioning service. Derek actually fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

Her eyes lit up, "Are you sure you're ever going to grow?" She teased him, almost like and older sister would. She sipped the on the green HoHo and felt relaxed as she smiled at everyone. Then she realized that she felt more at home here than she ever had at her parents. As dinner came to a close, she decided to find Jin's office.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 am

"Of course I'll grow! Have you seen my brother?" he asked incredulously.

It didn't take Ashe long to find his quarters. The door was open and inviting.

Inside, Jin's office was shockingly less laid back than his counterparts or his personality.

There was a stale smell to the air, like iron mixed withmud. His cott was in the far corner with Two strange creatures sleeping balled up on it. They looked like an odd mix of cats, with rabbit ears, and fox tails. One was black, with white socks. The other was brown with gray flecks throughout its fur.

From the ceiling dangled dim glowing lights, all giving off a blue or purple hue from within it's glass confines. Books, as maybe the only similarity to Dereks office, lined one wall, with a long exotic weapon leaning against the case.

The weapon was a long pole arm. At it's tip was a long curving blade, with 5 smaller blades dangling along the curved blade.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

Ashe knocked softly as she looked around before entering. "I guess I found the right place." She said softly, smiling. She looked at the two creatures and refrained from squeeing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 am

The two creatures picked thier heads up off one another and looked over, blinking irridecent eyes at her. The black one had green eyes while the brown had blue.

"Got here pretty quickly I see." Jin smiled from the opposite side of the room. She haddnt noticed him against the glass wall. Behid him was the sea and stars, only his silhouette blocking the view of dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next