Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyubii_king
N00b
kyubii_king

Male
Number of posts : 7
Animunny : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 2  Empty
PostSubject: Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 2    Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 2  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Chapter 2
The Forest
We check everything once more before we leave we close the doors, seal the windows, and check the family graveyard. I'm facing the forest up ahead and then I said. ”well kokoro there’s no turning back now right?” I look to my left thinking kukoro is next to me. I cant find him anywhere “Kokoro!!” he comes out trying to catch his breath “where the hell were you?” he looks back and says "I kind of turned back.” I laugh at him I thought it was really funny. I lead the way from our safe home, to the dark forest. the forest was said to be the home of vast majorities of thieves deadly animals and head hunters. While were walking through the forest, kokoro and I get a sudden urge that we were being watched. "kokoro....." I said. "I know" he replies "I feel it as well." suddenly a deadly snake comes out from the brush "look out!'" I said i swiftly take out my sword and slice the head off the snake. "wow thanks bro" said kokoro "you really saved my ass" "dont get to comfortable kokoro , snakes tend to live in packs so lets go before more of those bastards show up." "I agree josuke" as we run through the vast forest we are attacked by animals i have never seen before. when all hope seemed lost a man comes out from the treetops. the only thing visible on his person was his orange hair with a streak of black through it, his face a very pale color and his hands cut up. but the sword was the thing that astonished me most about this man. the sword was a Spaniard theme holster, and the actual blade looked like he picked it up from the depths of hell. spikes all over the blade. he swung his sword only once and killed nearly 20 of those animals. the animals fled form fear of being killed. for a second kokoro and i were at ease. "hey who the hell are you guys and what are you doing here?" "I am josuke shushki and this is my brother kokoro. "and what are you guys doing here?" he asked. "were going to go rescue ryu-hime." I said. when I told him my objective he starts laughing at our faces. "Mayu , Jade come here." First A man in purple hair covering both his eyes, he had clothes that seemed to hang from his hips, and in his possession a sword. the second one that came out of the bush, was a beautiful girl. she had black hair with a pink stripe running down it, her body was like that of a goddess , and she to had a sword in her possession. "what is it now nekera?" nekera looks at his counterpart and says "these guys are saying there going to save ryu-hime." "its a possibility. you never know nekera" says the girl. she then smiles at me and i smile back at her. "no way!" remarks nekera. "no man, woman, or child can go through touketsu-yuki desert without a group of 5 people." all of a sudden silence fills the forest. nekera looks at kokoro, kokoro looks at mayu, mayu looks at me, and I look at Jade and really I had no problem with that. "are you thinking what im thinking josuke" says kokoro while he breaks the silence. I lean in to whisper in kokoro's ear. "well it depends do you think she is the most beautiful thing you ever laid your eyes on?"
"yeah but that's not what I was thinking." I came back from whispering in kokoros ear wondering what he was going to say. "how bout if you guys join us to save her?" "three words" says nekera "no.... freaking...way.. we have the good life as thieves. how so you ask? well mayu acts as though there is an evil presence in the forest. they go ahead in anyway. so they see jade half beaten to death on the floor. so while they're distracted on jade I swoop in, kill them, take they're wallets, and burry them under that lemon tree you see over there." "well don't you think it would be better not to work for money?" kokoro asks. "I...." he stays quiet for only a couple of seconds and thinks it over. "let me see." he says to himself "killing people for they're money? or come home a hero? stay in this god forsaken forest to die? or bring the princess back and be a hero?" "your answer nekera?"
kokoro asked. "ok then lets go bring her back. But we haven't properly introduced ourselves. My name is nekera maru, these are my friends mayu kenko and jade lontu." "my name is kokoro shsushki and this is my brother, josuke shushki. pleasure to meet you." "ok now that we all know each other." says nekera "we have to go get supplies. Kokoro , mayu, and I will hunt for food. jouske , you and jade go get water at the waterfall not to far from here." I turn to jade and she looked very odd. she looked excited but at the same time embarrassed. "you ok jade?" I asked. "o-oh yes I'm perfectly f-fine just very a-anxious to w-work with you." "ok guys on my mark" says nekera. we all get ready to dash off in to the forest. "GO!" he gave the mark and we all left. I followed jade to a beautiful spring behind a waterfall. we both just stared at each other. I was in total ecstasy looking in to her eyes while smiling at each other. we both turned away blushing. I go up to jade with the utmost confidence. I look at her dead in those gorgeous eyes of hers' and say "I know we just met but I just wanted to ask if you know we can....go out? those words must have embarrassed the hell out of her because she just turned in to a tomato and fainted. I didn't know what to think so I just smelled my breath thinking it was that.
Back to top Go down

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 2
Page 1 of 1