Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

https://2img.net/h/i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/1dr3am3dadr3am/Cirdan%20a%20Chirion/ship_parts_3.gif

What makes a story great? Is it the setting? The plot? Maybe the characters? Perhaps it's multiple elements rolled into one? Regardless of the components, it seems no story would be complete without the presence of the super natural. Strange happenings that set actions and emotions into play. Ghosts, magic, alchemy-- science-- it all goes into a work of fiction! This story is no different... Except that it's real.

In a galaxy not too far from our own, there's a world known as Tyra. It's a world made up of vast seemingly endless spans of islands.

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) Mappir10

The ocean lands were kept flowing, counter clockwise, by a deep sea whirlpool, said to be created by a sea serpent in the center of the Riha Region.

It was a cool day in summer when a strange ship blew into port on the small island of Tiyka. On the boarder of the End lands, not many large vessels choose to dock at the small port-- most would rather make land fall just south on the larger land mass of Griton.

The End Lands was a longitudinal line that no ship could pass-- for all currents moved west-ward. It was said that if anyone were to make it past the current, they would fall off the face of the world. and yet, according to rumors spreading like wild fire along the small island, that was where this strange ship claimed to hail from.

It was a large ship, painted bright red with golden sails. A tall man with strange golden hair to match stood beside the ship on the docks, standing behind a small pedistul he used as a desk, marking numbers and odd letters into a book.

Books were rare. Rare and valuable. To be writing in one as if it were nothing had the small city abuzz. The strange man had blue eyes, like the sky, and spoke with an odd accent no one could place. What was more, the men on the ship brought with them strange spices and herbs to trade. They were in port, waiting for a repair-- but it seemed in the mean time, the curiosity the city had for the odd crew was slowly turning to suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 pm

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) Fighter_girl

^Ashlynn "Ashe" Warfang^

Ashe stood there with her stick and stared at the galleon sized ship. After she had heard all the commotion in town, she had hurried to investigate. She walked up to the ship boldly and looked at it. Her lips formed a smirk, that clearly came across as a frown. Of course Ashe without her perpetual smirk or smile was unheard of as anyone in town would have said.

She looked around and saw no one in her immediate vicinity so she got as close as she could to the boat. Then she heard a loud yell and just barely missed being hit by the contents of the now empty chum buckets. She looked up to the men and shook her head before leaving to go on her traditional jog/run. Maybe the people would be gone by the time she finished her run.

Part of her however, hoped that they wouldn't, as she fought the urge to sneak aboard the vessel and stow away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 pm

As she took her run, a shadow passed by over head, more than once. By the time she entered the market, it was clear something was following her, the person in question apparently skilled enough to stay out of her sight though.

[What a crap-tastic post lmao Sorry]
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Ashe frowned at the thought of someone following her. After all she was kind of the town trouble maker/ protector. She stopped her run and waited, listening for any noise, alert for anything that might give her a clue to who or what her new shadow was. She then thought of something.

She bolted at a decently fast pace, weaving through the new people and current residents like a bullet, careful not to make contact with anyone. She watched the ground around her, determined to catch the shadow's shape. So maybe then she could at least figure out what it was.

Since she didn't seem to have much luck, she returned to the new ship and just waited. She crossed her arms and smirked as she scanned the area, watching, listening, smelling, and simply waited. Figuring the shadow knew that she knew it was following her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

"You're pretty quick." a voice chided from above her.

A man sat on one of the piers taller pillars, grinning down at her impishly. He had long ebony hair, tied back in a tight braid down to his waist, with almond skin and eyes.

"Gin!"

The black haired man blinked and looked over to the blond who had called out to him.

"It's your turn to log the men." the blond scowled.

"Eh..." Gin waved an uncaring hand. "Don't be a stick in the mud, I was just out having some fun."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

She looked up at the man with her mask of a smirk and untelling eyes. ^How did he....when did he...the hell?!!!^ She thought to herself.

Upon hearing a voice in the other direction she snapped to see who it was. It was a tall blonde, the same she had seen chastising one of his own men for charging too much for something. She looked between the two.

The blonde, well built and tall, reminded her of an immovable object. His hair caught the sunlight in such a way that made him seem to radiate it.
While the other man, Gin, seemed to remind her of an unstoppable force, and radiated a kind, yet much darker nature.

Her smirk increased as she continued to watch the two squabble.

((Wow, absolutely craptastic.....sorry TT.TT))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm

The blond frowned and grabbed an apple off a passing basket, throwing it. From where he stood, there was no way the fruit should have reached the black haired man-- and yet it did.

"Fine~." Gin sighed, standing up, perfectly balanced before stepping off the pillar, landing soundlessly beside Ashe, like a cat. "Here you are--" He handed the apple he had caught off to the brunette. "A thank you for such a fun chase."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

She arched eyebrow, "Wait. That was your idea of a chase?" She laughed genuinely, "That's cute." She took the apple and smiled, "So, assuming there is something direly wrong with your ship to land in such a small port, anything I can do to help?

She tossed the apple up and down as she looked between the two men, both of which were taller than her....she hated being short....and took note that they seemed to be as chaotic as a blizzard, yet as harmonious as a koi pond. She munched on the apple and perked her ears up, hearing her mother's disgruntled voice among the crowd.

She flinched a bit, but still retained her smirk, "Well if there is anything I can do, let me know tomorrow...if you're still here." She smirked, "WARFANG GET HOME THIS INSTANT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER STRANGLES ME!!!!!!!!" She heard one of the shop keeps call. She giggled, "That's my cue. Later." She bolted toward the noise, "Coming Ma!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:36 pm

"... Ever wonder what it's like to have one?"

"What a kid, or a mother?"

Gin looked at Derek like he grew a second head. "You've wondered what it's like to have a kid?"

"No homo." Derek tossed the book to his dark haired counter part. "Your turn." he said smugly, walking off. The Asian man grumbled as the blond left.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm

((hahahahhaha))

"And just what did you think you were doing young lady?! There are strange men wandering about the village claiming to be from you-know-where and you're just gallivanting around like it's some sort of treasure hunt!! You could have been kidnapped, or hurt or, or, or worse!!!" Ashe's eyes widened and her smile widened as she burst out laughing, "Ma, you've got nothing to worry about. I can take care of myself. Besides if anything grows to be too much I can most likely out run anything out there, or at the very least, create my own exit." She now held a sheepish grin on her face. Only to receive a hard slap on the back of her head, "You go shower and get to bed this instant!" Ashe smiled and nodded, "Yes Ma." She did so without complaint. She gazed out to the docks from her window, the ship looking like a dragon under the moonlight. She smirked and went to bed.

She felt something enter her room, as the sudden draft hinted that her door had been opened, but she pretended to sleep still. "Hey dad, you think she'll be mad at us for this?" She hear her younger brother ask. "We'll find out I suppose." They both snickered and she peeked her eyes open. She saw a giant bucket and smirked. She opened her eyes, spun her legs and tilted the bucket over their heads, just as they were about to do the same to her.

"I'm not mad." She said as she skipped out to the bathroom, after grabbing her clothes and then changed. She promptly left as it was just before day break to go for her morning run, at least before her mother could stop her. She started at the ship, jogged until her heart rate came up then full out sprinted until she was back at the ship, panting and sweating lightly.

She could hear rustling on the ship and couldn't help but look around. Nobody had awakened around her so she crept up the gangplank and peered onto the deck of the ship. Not entering, but clearly she was amused. Her smile widened in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 pm

"See something you fancy I take it?" a familiar voice chided from behind.

Some how she had failed to notice the black haired man again. He sat with a grin on his face, perched on one of the pier pillars. "Morning." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 pm

She looked up quickly, smirking at him. "I do n- maybe." She said smirking a little wider. "Morning to you too. Are you always such an early riser?" She asked while thinking to herself^ How the hell does effing do that?!! This is going to be irritating. grrrr^
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

"I don't sleep." He said simply. "It's my job to keep an eye on the ship... You know. Make sure we don't get any stow aways." He said meaningfully. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Ashe's internal eye twitched, but her face remained the same. "How can you not sleep? Sleep is awesome. It can take you anywhere you want to go...almost. Everyone just calls me Warfang....or Young One. I'm guessing yours is Gin, or that's a nickname, either way it's something to call you. :3" she smiled, her eyes gazed all around the ship, wondering what it would be like to sail something so fabulous, knowing her mother and father would never allow it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm

"Who needs sleep to go places when you have a ship?" Gin countered with a sly grin. He lept gracefully from the pillar to the hand rail of the ship, gazing down at her as he squatted to sit. "How did a young lady such as yourself get such a rough name as Warfang?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 pm

She laughed, "Well, I'm not exactly a lady for one, for two: It's my last name. And maybe you have a ship, others have just our imaginations." She smiled at him, "Besides, as far as I know, ships can't climb mountains or hike through thick jungles or even trek a blazing desert." She say on the gangplank and dangled her feet above the water as she looked up at him. "What about you? What's your story? Need any help yet? *in an obviously playful voice* So I can sabotage it as you go and make you stay longer."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 pm

"The ship might not be able to, but it can bring me to port and off I go on my own." He raised an eyebrow at her. "I think we're set. The men are just enjoying another day or two to stretch their legs, then we'll be off."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

She continued smiling, though it lessened minutely. "Well I do hope you'll enjoy your journey....and if you guys like pie, I suggest you get a chocolate pie recipe from my mother. She makes the best ones ever....and I don't even like chocolate." ^I knew it would have been too good to last. Oh well, more than I ever expected to happen here.^ "If you guys ever pass back through here, be sure to stop in and say hi."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 pm

"Doubtful." He said frowning. "We only stopped here for the broken mast. After we finish our voyage we go back East. I doubt we'll have need to come back around in my life time." He said. He stifled a lazy and forced yawn as e stood up, stepping down off the railing. "But if it's adventure you're looking for, maybe you should take it up with the first mate."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"Hahaha, if I knew who that was...which I think I might....my mother would kill me, then my father, then my brother, and then they would all kill me simultaneously." She said with a smile and a nervous look, "But believe me when I say I would want nothing more. Sure it's peaceful, simple, and not hard here....but I just know there is more out there to learn, to do to see to just experience. I'd be willing to 'fall off the end of Tyra'." Her eyes almost seemed to glow in the light of the rising sun as her smile also grew. It would be clear to anyone that her imagination was taking over.

"ASHE!!! Mom is going to pitch a fit you'd better get home before she realizes you're here." Gavin said as he ran up. She looked up to Gin, "The only way my parents would go for it would be if there was something that you guys couldn't survive without that I had...which I doubt. Maybe next time." She said with a smile and skipped away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Gin vaulted over the edge of the ship landing in front of her with a frown. He looked serious suddenly. "Here." he said, handing her a small gold coin. "If you come with us you'll never your family again to worry about your mothers wrath. If you stay, this might help you get a leg up on your own adventure one day."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 pm

She looked shocked....almost. She looked at the coin, "Have you met my mother? Her wrath could stretch through parallel dimensions...." "ASHLYNN WARFANG!!!" "Aww crap." A woman, who looked like the much older version of Ashe, but with brown eyes instead of one emerald and one amber, stood there fuming in front of Gin and Ashe. Her hands perched on her hips, at least, before one flew and slapped her daughter behind the head. Ashe never dropped her smile, "Maaaaaa! What was that-- MAAA!" She half laughed, half whimpered as her mother slapped her head again.

"I know you weren't planning on leaving us without saying good bye were you?" Ashe looked at her mother, "You think I don't know you long to leave? We've known since you were a little one when you crawled into a raft and floated half way out to the ocean. If these people will take you, you have my blessing."

However, she rounded on Gin, "YOU Mr. What is this trying to sway my precious girl into leaving with you? You plan to do nasty things with her don't you? If you so much as harm a hair on her head that isn't deserved, I swear my spirit will haunt you."
((Feel free to post reactions here, I'm just moving on to what she says to Ashe next :3 ))

Ashe smirked as she also blushed at the scene her mother was causing. Her mother rounded back on her, "Here, take this wedding necklace with you to remember us by." She put the necklace over Ashe's head. "Does this mean I'm married to you now Ma? OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hahahahahahah" Ashe said as her mother slapped her once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 pm

"Nasty things...?' Gin looked honestly confused, and perhaps a little afraid of the woman shouting at him. "I was raised in a monetarist-- I would never do something nasty." He said, though it was more to himself as he mulled over the womans words. "What qualifies as nasty anyway?"

Ashe smirked as she also blushed at the scene her mother was causing. Her mother rounded back on her, "Here, take this wedding necklace with you to remember us by." She put the necklace over Ashe's head. "Does this mean I'm married to you now Ma? OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hahahahahahah" Ashe said as her mother slapped her once more.

Gin blinked. "So like that you agree?" he asked. "You made it sound like your mother was some sort of water moccasin."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Upon hearing this Ashe's mother rounded on her. Ashe dodged and weaved through the people as her mother pulled off her boot and began throwing it at her, picking it up and throwing it at her again. "Ma, I swear I just said your wrath could be felt across parallel planes and stuff." With that her mother stopped, "Oh, then that's quite alright." She smiled, "Now come here." Ashe smiled and hugged her daughter, then her brother joined in, taking them both to the ground. "Her brother whispered so that only Gin, Ashe and her mother could hear. "Have fun being nasty." Ashe stood up calmly, a sweet smile plastered on her face. "You have three seconds. One....Three!!!" She punched him in the face. "You said three seconds, where was two?!!" "That was the silent beat."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Gin blinked. "I didn't realize how violent people on this island were." He mused aloud, waching the odd family interactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next