Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

"That's what our organization ID's are for love. As long as we don't do anything serious the police can't do shit to us. Now then let's pay for our meal and head out." Said Rei finishing her food. She left the money on the table and blinked seeing Xanthus land down by them. "I figured as much you two can't go a day without causing a riot now can you?" "Hey those assholes started it I just finished it." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 pm

"My fault." Michael said. "Sorry."

Liz raised an eyebrow. "Your fault? Not Reis? Well that's a shocker. I want details now." she said, teeming with curiosity now. Li and Xanthus had become partners, and while many people suspected they were more than that- nothing had been either confirmed nor denied by the odd pair.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

"Well it''s over with so let it go Liz ." Said Rei reached into her pocket and pulling out small wrapped up item. Placing it into Micheal's hand she said, "On the topic of your birthday. This is my gift to you I hope you find it handy." "Oh ya you're gonna be legal next week kid. That means me and Liz have to take you out to experience your very first drink." Said Xanthus with a grin. Seeing Rei look him funny Xanthus said, "What I'm a real sucker for brandy or wine. Though the kid here should have some wine or a light beer for his first time."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

Michael blinked down at the box, then up at Xanthus. For a moment he was a bit thrown. He wasn't used to gifts. "I've drank before." he said, frowning, turning the box over in his hands. ".... should I open this now?" He asked Rei.

Liz grinned. "He says he's drank before Xanth. That sounds like a challenge to me."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am

"Pfft then forget that idea run my fun kid I swear. Let's go Liz I'd rather not stick around for some cheesy moment they're gonna have." Said Xanthus. Before she could protest he grabbed Liz around her waist and the two were gone leaving Rei and Michael alone again. "Go on open it... I really hope you like it. " Said Rei smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Michael blinked off in the direction the other two had gone before looking down to the box again. He pulled the ribbon and top off, carefully before peering inside. A smile crept onto his lips, seeing the knife.

He set the box down on the table and gave Rei a hug. "Thanks." he said, planting a light kiss on the corner of her mouth. From Michael, that was a big thank you. He wasnt one for public displays of affection.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Rei smiled and hugged him close resting her head on him. She felt so dwarfed by him but she didn't care. Pulling away she couldn't help but feel as if they were being watched. She had felt that way for a week now though she brushed it off and smiled saying, "Let's get back to work."

Though it was a few days later that she and Michael were actually put on a real assignment. They were heading two towns over where there was a bit of an epidemic. As she was driving down the highway Rei listened to Kai's explanation on the situation and was sure Michael was taking notes.

"It's become dangerous you two so you need to be careful. The situation looks grave people are afraid to leave their homes at this point. At least sixteen people have gone missing in one week alone and judging by that many this isnt your every day garden variety vampire." Said Kai over the radio.

"So the mission itself is S ranked and you're positive you want to send us there? Kai don't you think this is pushing it?" Asked Rei as she kept her eyes on the road. "Sorry this was orders directly from Zane himself. He wants to verify something for himself. The orders stand eliminate the threat and try and clean up whatever mess that was brought with this vampire." Said Kai.

"Okay well we're about five minutes away so this is the moment of truth. Hey Michael you ready for this?" Asked Rei looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"As I'll ever be." Michael nodded. He was ready, so lon as she was. As far as being a team went, he usualy was the one to go in first, hold the vampire down and let Rei do the exicution work. Noone typically expected it from the small red head, and Michael had gotten skilled enough to hold down even a stampeeding flock of rihno, as they once found out on a mission in a local zoo.

"So, killing blow. Same as usual, or can I get one in?" he asked, about as joking as he got while climbing out of the car, looking around the town they had arrived in.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:35 pm

"Sorry Michael but that tactic won't work on a S class vampire. We need to tag team it this time it's probably the only way to beat it." Said Rei looking around. She suddenly felt it again. The feeling of being watched looking ahead on the highest building she saw a figure seemingly just disappear. Though she said, "Oh my look at me already spacing out! Come on Michael let's go check the most logical places this bastard could be hiding in." She pushed him along gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Michael blinked, allowing her to shove him along. "And where would that be in a town with only one stoplight?" he asked, curious about her suddenly odd behavior.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

"We can check the warehouses old abandoned buildings and such you know places that are usually left to rot are the normal places." "How about underground?" Said a voice and Rei whipped around looking at the man who stood there. He was tall and had black hair though what stood out the most was his eyes. Rei couldn't understand but something about them seemed familiar." "Alright who the heck are you?" Asked Rei.

"My name isn't something I give out off the bat. But like I said you should look underground." Said the man. Rei noticed he had a long spear in his hand that moment and she said, "What kind of person walks around with that in broad daylight? At least cover it up." The man just looked out in the distance and said, "They're coming...." "Huh what's coming?" Asked Rei though she was afraid to ask.

Several blurs whipped around them that moment and all A class vampires were surrounding them from all ends. Rei gave a startled cry and fell back as they all shot for her for some strange reason. Those the man with the spear quickly blocked and stabbed all three skewering them through." "On your feet there's more coming!" He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Michael was quick to act, roots jumping from the ground to form a wooden shield around them. when they came aorund again, He was ready, kneeling onthe ground, shooting up bamboo spiked all around, spearing a couple who got too close.

"You alright?" He asked Rei, deeming whoever the strange man with a speak was as a friend. At least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 pm

"Not bad Dandelion boy." Said the spear wielding male as he pulled Rei up. "I'm fine just got caught off guard." Said Rei as she pulled the sheath off her sword and took out several more that came their way.

"C class trash gotta love them huh kids. Brainless and weak these guys are stupid for not have any sense of fear and they think they can take us." Said the male as he speared one of them through their heads killing it. He smiled and said, "I suppose I'll tell you my name. Call me Damien." He said. "Oh so you do have a name well that's a relief I almost felt sorry for you. Are you a hunter too?" Asked Rei. "Well what do you think little lady. Though... I'm not part of your organization. I'm a lone hunter." Said Damien
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Michael shot the man a dirty look.
.... Dandelion boy?

He Stood up and slippe dout form under the shelter of the roots. "Some of those were A. A and C don't usualy mix I thought." he frowned. "Tell me walked into a nest?" he looked to Rei, ignoring the man now. Long hunter or not, he didn't care. He killed the vampires, he was still alright in his book.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm

"Sadly so and there's nothing left to this town... Everyone who was still alive packed up and left. Can you see a soul anywhere?" Asked Damien. Rei looked around it was then she noticed he was right. "It ain't bad as the battle sixteen years ago in Tokyo." "Well have to do a full sweep reclaim the town and give the people who left their lives and homes back. Looks like we're going to be here for a while.” Said Rei.

“It’s going to take more then us three like your little friend here said it’s a nest. They’re everywhere like roaches.” Said Damien. Seeing another car pull up Xanthus was out and walking up. “Let me guess you decided to tail us?” Asked Rei looking at him. “Cases like this are very rare yet very dangerous. I told Zane to go fack himself because a very certain dangerous individual could be here and you’re not even close to ready to face it.” Said Xanthus.

“Xavier....” Said Damien suddenly and Xanthus shot an angry look his way. “Just who the hell are you? You got a lot of nerve mentioning that name?” “Xavier whose that exactly?” Asked Rei. “The big man himself who rules over all these soul sucking fiends... the vampire king... They say he’s lived nearly a thousand years and is as dangerous as they come. But he won’t be here you’re worried for nothing.” Said Damien.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Michael frowned. "This place is a dump, even by vampire standards." he pointed out. "I doubt their leader would be here." he added, inclined to side with the new arrivals opinion for some reason.

"Reguardless," Liz spoke up, climbing out of the car. "You ought to be careful. If it's a nest, there is deffenitly one of the higher ups here overlooking it."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

"That's what they said sixteen years ago and where did he show dead smack center of Tokyo and nearly killed us all. At the time Zane wounded him to the point where his power was sapped but he escaped and threatend us he'd be back within ten years since that's all he needed to recover from his fatal wounds. And that we would be the ones to die in the end. So stop acting like you know everything Michael." Said Xanthus. "Number one shut up Xanthus you talk to Michael that way again I shove my sword up your ass. Number two how do you know that when you lost your memory?" Asked Rei. "One of the oracles showed me the past events in hopes I'd regain some of my memory." Said Xanthus. "You're being paranoid you and Liz get back to where you belong. Me and Michael are more then enough for this." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Liz frowned. "Sorry Rei, but that's a no go." she said. "We're here like it or not."

Michael frowned. "Whatever." he looked to Rei. "Come on. We better at least get moving. I'd rather not sit here talking like a couple of idiots."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Rei didn't move though she finally lost it and yelled, "I've had it you two can handle this then! How am I ever supposed to learn if I can't do things for myself!!" "You stupid child you really don't know two shits about what you're getting into! We came because this isn't a two man team job and Zane was a fool to send you here! Can't you feel it the energy of this place is the highest I ever felt! You'd end up dead if you fought it alone just the two of you!" Said Xanthus.

"How do you know I can't handle it! You haven't even let me do anything on my own since I joined! I am not some baby that needs to be sheltered you know!" Rei said glaring at Xanthus. She then turned and walked off back to the car furious while saying, "Have fun I'm not going to do a damn thing you two can handle this!" "Not to be cold but don't you two think its time you cut the cord." Said Damien. Xanthus shot a dirty look toward Damien and said, "Who the hell you think you are saying what we should do? I never seen you before nor do I know you. Now stay out of it!"

"I think the stupid one is you but that's just my opinion. If you need me I'll be watching over the girl. It's dangerous to be alone here." Said Damien walking toward the car. Rei had pretty much locked herself inside and was in tears.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Michael frowned. "You two should just go. We might do better without you simply on the grounds that Rei will put her best foot forward."

Liz frowned. ".... Xanthus, maybe we should just hold back. If they need, we'll swoop in for the rescue." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"Can't hold her hand forever whether you like it or not she's going to have to face her worst nightmare." Said Damien. "Alright who the fack are you really. I heard you say your name was Damien. Just where did you come from and why the fack you here?" Asked Xanthus. "There's no point in telling you. Hey kid try and get her out of the car we need to do the clean up and stake out for the night." Said Damien to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Michael looked between the two men before walking off to the car.

"Rei~...." he knocked on the glass. When she ignored him he blinked. "Reiiiiii~..." he knocked agian. He frowned slightly and pressed his face to the glass, puffing up his cheeks. "Rei~- come out, Rei~..." he shook the car slightly.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Rei rolled down the window looking at him saying, "What is it... I'm asking Kai to abort the mission because I feel like I"m going to be sick... As in throwing up sick..." Though the lock on her door popped and she was pulled out by Damien who said, "Let's move we don't have time for games." Though Rei suddenly slugged him and said, "Don't man handle me!" Damien staggered back catching himself blood running down his neck.

He stood up straight his whole body having a rough transofrmation. "I see you hunters are as useless as you are trash..." Xanthus was busy arguing with Liz when a loud scream was heard. "Rei!" He yelled bolting that way fast. Michael had been sent flying back when he got hit and Xanthus was forced to fall back and catch him before he went flying through a shop window getting seriously wounded. Rei's sword fell from her hand and she cried, "Let me go you soul sucking piece of crap!!" He ended up getting away with her and for some odd reason Liz was knocked cold and grabbed as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

The blond frowned. "That's no good. Did you eat something funny?" he asked, leaning against the car unsuspectingly.

When Rei was pulln from the car, Michael didn't even think twice, dukes of hazarding over the hood to deliver a hit of his own on the man he had thought they could trust. The Vampire caught him under the ribs with the side of his arm and tossed him aside like nothing but a rag doll.

Liz had been knocked out from behind by a second leech, then handed off to the first.

Michael swore, sitting up and climbing off of Xanthus, helping him up as well. "How the hell-- WHY didn't we feel a vampire before he attacked?" he swore.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"Fuck fuck fuck!! See this why I came and Liz didn't fucking listen now she's been taken with Rei to hell who knows where!" Screamed Xanthus furiously as he punched a building part of it collapsed with sheer force. Forcing himself to calm down he ran back and grabbed Rei's sword. Pulling out his cellphone he said, "Kai do a trace on Rei and Liz they both bee take by a fuckig rouge soul sucker. Call me back as soon as you locate them." He hung up and said, "We wait until we're givne orders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next