Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Critical X(Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 pm

"Michael, follow her, now." Liz ordered.

Michael nodded and ran off after her.

LIz swore and knelt down next to Xanthus, falling on his phone for transportation. She clipped the phone shut and frowned, carefully moving Xanthus onto his back. "Should have let the kid been hit." she scolded frowning.
--
Michael caught up to her, having brought her sword along with her. "Hey!" He there it into the wall of a building in front of her, stopping her. "Stop running." he frowned. "Xanthus just got taken down. Instead of crying over a mistake you made, shouldn't we back there trying to fix it?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:00 pm

"You're joking right Liz... If I did that she'd die... and then Zane would kill me for sure... She's not human yes but because of that human side she has she wouldn't have survived..." Said Xanthus as he sat up slowly and started coughing up more blood.. "I don't know I initially wanted to let her learn her lesson but something sprung at me to protect her.... It was like a voice from the past screaming in my head... Do not let her die..." Xanthus said wheezing slightly catching his breath.

The area was spinning and he said, "Liz... I need you to do something for me. Cut your wrist and let me sustain myself by taking a bit of blood. This goes against my morals but something tells me this wound will kill me if I don't stop bleeding... I'll be sick afterwards but my wound will heal and its well worth not dying..."
---------------------
"You again just leave me alone! I refuse to go back because I'll just make things worse! I always have and always will!" Rei cried loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:06 pm

"Only if you keep playing the Mayrter." Michael said mercilessly. "I'm not about to feed you sugar coated crap-- I'll tell you how it is. Xanthus might have just thrown his life away to save you, so you obviously are worth something to him. Liz saved your ass too. LIke it or not, you cant keep crying poor poor me when you have people trying to help and teach you to do better." he snapped. "You really think you're the only one who's had a hard life? How selfish is that- to think you've had it worse than anyone else?"

For a moment, Rei got to see an angry pent up side of Michael he didn't show.

"So go run away like a little kid, or grow the fack up right now." he challenged.

----------

Liz frowned and pulled her knife out of her boot. "Morals and alignments shift, head back." she said wincing as she slit her wrist, horizontal, not vertically, and presented herself to him. "Take as much as you need, just dont kill yourself." she warned, stuffing her bloody knife back into her boot.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Rei just looked furious as she screamed, "Stop acting like you know me! I never said I had it bad but if you really want to know you're not the one with blood stained on your hands like me you naive little bastard! The blood of your only known family!!!" She was so furious to the point she was shaking. Though when she saw the shadow appear behind him heart pounded even harder and she ran right at him lamming into him knocking him out of the way as razor sharp fingers were ripped across her back instead of hitting him.

Landing Rei caught herself with her hands and flipped back onto her feet yet staggered due to the wound. The vampire looked at her and Rei was even more pissed now then before."My I seem to forget how frail you hunters are. You killed my friend and now I'll kill you both!" Said the male vampire. Rei on the other hand held her hand out and the sword shot out of the wall it was stuck into and flew right into her hand.

"Sorry to disappoint you but you're the one whose going to die! You picked the wrong time to butt in you piece of soul sucking B class garbage!" Yelled Rei. "Big words coming from a little worm who has no idea what she's getting into!" Said the vampire running at her. Though Rei didn't move she just took a deep breath and when he was in range flashed to his side. She slashed him across his side and said, "This is for butting into business that doesn't concern you!"

He staggered back and Rei slashed him once more yelling, "And this for trying to kill my friend!!" Before he could even react Rei finally did the final slash yelling, "And this is for wounding me and pissing me off!!" The vampire hit the ground and lay there shaking. Rei pointed her sword downward and said, "Now you can burn in hell." She stabbed him through the heart and he turned to dust.

Staggering she said, "And now... I think I need a nap..." She collapsed after that out cold. Xanthus had come walking up with Liz's help just to see her do the final two attacks finishing it and poor Michael didn't even get a chance to react let alone fight. "I knew what I was talking about she's good when she actually uses her head. I think we need to piss her off more that seems to work her brain well." Said Xanthus paler then usual.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Liz was a bit pale herself, half of her shirt missing to wrap up her bloody wrist. "You n eed to have a nice long heart to heart with her about running away." she frowned. "She cant keep running off if something doesnt go her way and expect others to pick up the pieces." she sighed, walking over. She picked the girl up and got her onto her back piggy back style.

Michael blinked, frowned, and slowly turned his eyes to Xanthus. ".... So what is Rei exactly?" he asked, still feeling his heart stuck in his throught.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"I won't say but I'll tell you one thing that girl had the power to turn this war around." Said Xanthus softly. They headed on back and nearly and week had gone by after that. Rei remained out cold for the next six days until a mid afternoon she woke up. Looking around she saw the vase of white roses by her side and realized she was in bed. Her arm felt stiff and she saw the line attached to her. Sitting up Rei pulled it out of her arm and the room spun so she ended up laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Michael came into her room, carrying a vase of new white lipstick roses. He seemed to be focusing on not spilling the water as he walked with his head down, swapping the flowers out before he even noticed she was awake. "Oh-" he said, blinking. "Good morning." he greeted.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Rei looked at him but she then she looked at the flowers and noticed they had little pink edges to them. Her face turned slightly pink and she yanked the covers over her face for a moment. Joel was about to walk in but stopped himself and stopped Xanthus from going in as well. "Let's see what happens." Said Joel in a low whisper and Xanthus saw the two of them and kept himself out of sight with Joel.

Rei pulled the covers back down once the blush disappeared from her face. She then smiled and said, "Good morning just how long was I out for? I guess a while judging by the blood loss I had a few transfusions too didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 pm

"I'm O-. It works." he said sitting down. "You've been out for almost a week now."

His hair was long enough to pin back, as opposed to letting it hang around his face like a mop. His skin had a nice sunkissed tan to it too, having been training with Liz and Xanthus both outside in the past few days.

"You've missed Xanthus getting sick. Liz has been terrorizing him, telling him it's morning sickness."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Rei laughed and said, "Wow well that's Liz for you she's always teasing him. Makes me wonder if they have it for each other." She sat up quietly her head lowered she just couldn't look him in the eye anymore from guilt." "About... that day you know when I kinda flipped out... I'm really sorry... I guess you can say I'm not so well in the head. When I was little the authorities put me into a lot of homes and well some of those places were not pleasant and rattled me up... I was always told I was a failure and would never accomplish anything. My self confidence left me a long time ago..." Said Rei softly as the tears started running down her face. She suddenly started crying after that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 pm

"I had the opposite issue." Michael said, looking around. he found a box of tissues and offered her one. "When I was younger my mother and father came here with my brother and I as an ambassador from Italy. The Yukusa didn't like them much and one ting led to another-- I ended up running numbers as a kid and delivering drugs for the Yukusa in return for saftey once my parents died. My older brother tried to get us out of the country and back to Italy and I was faced with the choice of either killing him or being killed with him, at 9 years old." he watched her. "I made the wrong choice. Trust me. I understand more than most how it is to be a failure, as opposed to being told you are one."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Rei just looked at him and she didn't know what to say really. Forcing herself to stop crying she said, "I hate crying. But I also have something else I need to tell you... Michael I really like you not just as a friend but probably more... It's been ages since I had a crush on anyone as much as you. I can understand if you don't feel the same way. And if you just want to... remind as friends that's fine too.. Thank you for snapping me out of it that day... I was angry but still if I didn't see that damn soul sucking freak behind you we'd both be dead..." She looked at him and gave him her first real smile. Her heart was pounding and she was nearly expecting to be rejected as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Michael blinked at her, looking honestly a bit startled. "Not to say I don't feel the same," he said carefully, his expression melting form shocked to confused. "But I just told you I killed my own brother. How can you possibly just come out and say you like me after hearing that?" he asked.

In a not so direct way he had confirmed he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm

"So your point is you dough head? When I told you I've stained my hands with blood I wasn't lying.. We're pretty much made for each other seeing how screwed up with both are." She smiled and took his hand in hers. Looking at the flowers Rei sad, "Roses were always my favorite." She smiled at him turned slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Michael turned bright red. He obviously was new to displays of affection.

"I didnt plan on getting caught dropping some off." he admitted, clearly embarrassed. "In Italy white roses represent the purity of a new friendship." he mumbled slightly, not even more embarrassed. She was going to start to think he was some sort of soft nerd.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Rei smiled and said., "Judging by the color of these it's a sign to show you liked me even more hmm." She then got up and said, "Hold that thought don't move." Going around the corner two yelps were heard and Xanthus was heard yelling, "Ow don't hurt me damn it!" "Stop it I bruise very badly!" Cried Joel. "You go take your morning sickness elsewhere!" Said Rei glaring at Xanthus who said, "It's not morning sickness damn it! Do I look like a woman!" He huffed and stomped off. "Now you go get me some food I'm starving." Said Rei to Joel who said, "Fine just don't bruise me anymore." With the two of them gone Rei went back over and sat on the edge of the bed. "She smiled at Michael and said, "Don't be shy now. I"m wiling to try if you are."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Michaels face was nearly as red as her hair. "I- well--" when she got up, he shut up, He felt his eyebrow twitch slightly, realizing they had been being spied upon.

When Rei returned, he had for the most part returned to his normal color. That is, until she said she was willing to give it a try. "Uh- I-" Michael stopped talking for a moment. "Try what?" he asked hesitantly. The way she had worded herself seemed much too brazen for the Rei he had gotten to know in the past half a month. He suspected he misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Rei suddenly leaned forward and kissed him right on the lips holding it for a good moment or two. She then pulled away and said, "Dating silly what else?" She smiled and blushed laughing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

The blond froze for a moment blinking at her for a moment before his face turned red again. "I- Uh- right. Awesome." he said, clearly flustered. "Um, thanks? I uh.... Plants. Left them growing." he said standing up. "I'm gonna go make sure Joel gets back with that food." he added, tripping over his own feet, clearly bashful as he touched his lips on his way out of the room, nearly trampling Liz on the way out.

Liz blinked, raised an eyebrow and looked over to Rei. "I think you might have broken him." she said blinking.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Rei laughed and said, "He's fun to tease that's all I got to say. But he's a sweetheart at the same time." After that the weeks seem to pass followed by the months after that. Six months had passed Rei and Michael had become one hell of a tag team. Currently the two were out on the road Rei shifting through the traffic getting annoyed. "Damn it this is why I hate lunch hour. Come on people I'm so hungry!" Rei whined as her fingers tapped the steering wheel. Her stomach gave a loud growl and she actualy blushed looking at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Michael looked over at her raising an eyebrow. "I offered you an apple about an hour ago. You sure you don't want one?" he asked, glancing in the side view mirror again. He wore long sleeves to cover his tattoos, and his hair was longer now, up in a pony to keep it out of the way. Depending on how they did their next mission, Michael would get his S class, and no longer be A. Rei had been S for a few weeks already.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Rei was about to answer but traffic started moving and she said, "Hooray tacos here we come!" Finally she made it to the Mexican fast food place and pulled in. Ditching the seat belt she was out in a flash. After they got their food the two of them sat outside Rei was enjoying the sunshine and the spicy tacos she was eating.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Michael leaned back in his seat, just soaking up the sun, having gotten one small taco and a large glass of water. "You know--" he eyed her. "Next week I turn 18." he said, attempting to strike up conversation, as opposed to just munching on lunch.

His attempt was thwarted though in a rather comical display of flailing arms and legs. He had been propping the chair he was in back on its hind legs when a couple of rough looking men knocked it over and out from under him.

"If it isn't Mr. De'Montinu." one said snidely, grinning.

Michael frowned up at them, still sitting in the chair on the ground, his back parallel with the floor.

"Long time no see blondey. Think because you got yourself a girl we're gonna let you out of the loop?"

Michael sighed and closed his eyes. "Rei, let me handle this?" he requested, knoing once the redhead finished what was in her mouth she would more than likely send the two goons running for the hills.

"Yeah carrot top, let the boys talk. Better to just keep stuffing that pretty little face of yours." the first taunted.

Michael sighed. "Your funeral." he said dully.

"Huh? waddya mean?" the second demanded. "That a threat?" he challenged, pulling a gun from his hip, the barrel lining up with Michaels nose.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Rei stood up suddenly her eyes narrowing. Grabbing her sword which was wrapped she said "Our job forbids us from fucking with normal people. But you know hell with the rules let's see what's more dangerous that little toy of yours or this?" Asked Rei ditching the cloth along with the sheath her sword flaring up. "I'm a master at sword play and nobody fucks with my boyfriend. Now you got five seconds to get out of our sight or I won't hesitant to take that limb off you have holding that gun." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm

A few people who had seen the gun drawn were quick to abandon their meals and run. Others who saw he sword were soon to follow.. Including staff and thug number two.

The man holding the gun though grinned. "Well blondy, you seem to have moved u in the world." he laughed nervously, putting the gun back in its holster holding up his empty hands to Rei as he slowly began to back up. "Now missy, there's no need for violence."

Michael climbed back to his feet and righted his chair, watching the man turn tail and run off.

"Well.." he said, dusting himself off before looking back to Rei. "I think it's safe to say LUnch is on the house..... " he looked around noticing everyone had run. "Before the cops come, we should go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next