Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Critical X(Private) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

"Then break the mold." Yuki said simply, pulling her hair down. "Tomorrow morning, training." she added, walking off.

"Oh, there you are." Liz smiled, passing yuki on her way over. "Enjoy the free night off?" she asked. The brunette blinked suddenly. "Weren't there two blonds in the group? Where's Michael?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:34 pm

"Oh yeah here Rei." Said Shizure taking off Micheal's jacket and handing it to her. He then looked at Liz and said, "I got a question for you Liz. What's with Yuki she seems a bit on the mean side half the time?" "Shizure just ignore that you need to see the good in people. I wasn't exactly a good first impression either." Said Rei. "Hey I'm not being cold I'm just worried about her people skills is all. It's like she answers without thuinking of how the outcome could be. So do you know Liz?" Asked Shizure.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Liz blinked, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Oh, well.... Yuki is an old lady you know, she's over 80." she pointed out. "That aside, she's also.... well, she's had a rough past."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 pm

"Eighty years old!! Good god she looks not a day older then sixteen!" Said Rei. "What happened exactly I want to know and no I won't bring it up to her. I'll find ways to make her better at socializing with people." Said Shizure."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 pm

"Yuki is the only hunter on record to survive an offensive vampire feeding." Liz frowned. "She had part of her soul removed and was downgraded from S class as one of Zane's personal staff to a C class hunter." Liz frowned. "She's back to an A, now, but she hasn't left the building for nearly 20 years. I hear she used to really be the life of the party too."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Shizure looked horrified and he didn't know what to say. He then realized the attack probably stripped her of any emotions and now he felt even worse for yelling at her back in the car. "I'm going to bed... I got to be up early tomorrow..." Said Shizure disappearing inside. "He kind of snapped at her back in the car and apologized for it after. I bet he feels even worse now..." Said Rei looking at Liz.

The next morning Shizure sat there quietly meditating and he couldn't even bring himself to really say anything as he sat across from Yuki. A pair of hands were placed over his eyes and a voice said, "Guess who." "Rei not funny..." Said Shizure. "Aw..." Said Rei as she sat down. "How goes the training is he getting any better Yuki?" Asked Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 pm

"He would be if we were not constantly inturupted." Yuki said simply, opening her eyes. "Good morning, Rei." she greeted. "You've actually gotten here at a good time. Would you mind sparring with Shizure for a few minutes? We need to see how long he can hold a basic barrier for now."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Rei gave a nervous laugh and said, "Sorry..." Though she nodded and said, "Sure I can do that let me go grab something I can substitute for a sword. I don't want to kill him." Shizure stood up and Rei ran off before coming back with a broom stick. Taking the broom off she said, "Alright let's see what you can do." Shizure backed it up and Rei came running at him swinging the broom handle down fast. Though it suddenly shattered wood splinters going everywhere. Rei's so called temporary weapon was broken now and Shizure had conquered up quite a strong barrier.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am

Yuki stood up when Rei stepped aside and moved in, pulling a set of daggers from somewhere in her Kimono.

She slipped past Rei and let loose an onslogught of swipes at the barrier untill it fell, ending with Shizure pinned to the floor with a dagger at either side of his neck, the hilts crossed. Yuki straddled him, looking down. "You'll need to do alot better." she scolded, spinning the daggers in her hands and stowing them away once more in her sleeves before standing up. "Training's over for the day. I have more pressing things to attend to than a child unwilling to put his very best foot forward."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 pm

"WHAT!!" Shizure suddenly yelled standing up. He finally had it from being so exhausted. "I have maybe had a total of three hours of sleep this who damn week! You want to know why!? I've been practicing for hours end till I pass out and you say I ain't good enough!" Shizure yelled pissed for the first time. "Hey now calm down Shizure." Said Rei.

"No I won't and I sure as hell won't be called weak either! I haven't worked my ass off into exhaustion for nothing!" Shizure yelled loudly. Though his exhaustion finally hit him that moment and he fell back. Rei was fast to catch him. "Shizure hey you alright!" Said Rei patting his face. She realized he didn't look too well. "Idiot what a good way to get sick. Yeah he's got a mild fever..." Said Rei with a sigh.

She went and carried him to Joel and sat around till she was sure he was going be alright. "Mixture of exhaustion and lack of sleep and probably not eating much." Said Joel with a sigh. "Will he be okay though?" Asked Rei. "He should be but his butt stays in here til I"m sure he's well rested." Said Joel.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Nearly 3 days later, Yuki came to visit Shizure, carrying with her a tray of tea and steamed rolls.

She sat the tray down beside his bed, sitting down beside him. "Still tired." she noted, frowning slightly.

She sighed, placing her hand on Shizures forehead, in the process waking him up.

Her hand was warm. Unexspectedly so. It didn't match her cold demenor.

With her eyes closed, she got to work on repairing the few muscles he had damaged form the strain and reenergized him.

When she pulled her hand back she stood up. "Oh. Now you're awake?" she tilted her head slightly."How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 pm

"What do you think I mean can't you read minds...." Muttered Shizure as he rolled over and curled up. It was eas to see he was depressed. "Kids these days I swear. Shizure don't make me start treating you for anxiety and depression. Rei told me what happened that day and you won't become perfect right off the bat. It takes time you only been here for nearly a month. The stone is tricky just be lucky you didn't end up like half the people here who were rejected by the substance and it doesn't make you physically ill." Said Joel.

"Just who here becomes like that Joel. I've seen a lot of people here and none of them are third rate rejects from what I seen." Said Shizure. He grabbed a roll after sitting up and took a bite out of it. "I think I know what your problem is. You can't take being told you're doing something wrong." Said Joel. Joel ducked though as Shizure hurled his half eaten roll at him. "I see I'm right if you'd let me finish. Yes you can't stand being told you're doing something wrong because you're the kind of person everything comes naturally to. It's just part of your personality. I'm right though aren't I?" Asked Joel.

"Yes.." Muttered Shizure turning pink. "Then try harder boy you didn't learn how to sing and dance on stage overnight now did you?" Asked Joel. "That's different I've been a natural at perfoming since I was five years old. But I guess you're right I shouldn't have gotten angry like that. Man I hate it when people are right!" Shizure groaned and buried his face into his pillow.

"Yuki listen to me you're going to need to use a different method on him. In other words his power will need to be forced out of him. And the only way to do that is to put his life in danger." Said Joel looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Yuki nodded. "Alright then." she said, looking back to her student. She stood up again. "I can do that." she said simply. "Shizure, when you feel like pushing yourself and growing, come find me." she said.

She looked back to Joel. "By the way, those new pills you gave me don't seem to be making any diffrence." she added dully. shebowed slightly before leaving the clinic room.

----
OOC: Im thinking shes sick some how and cant fix it herself because it stems from her injured soul so Joels been tyring to help
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Shizure just lay there not sure what he wanted to do. He finally got up after a couple more hours of rest and went to track Yuki down. Finding her he came up and said, "I'm ready to try again Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13