Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 am

The day started out like any other day as Dante lounged around his office. Trying to get what little sleep he could while ignoring the rants of Patty who was pitching a fit about his office being such a sty. "Honestly how do you live in such a mess? It's disgusting in here Dante! It doesn't take much effort to clean up you know!" Said Patty as she was picking up garbage scattered everywhere. Seeing Dante just leaning back in his seat ignoring her completely she had finally had it.

"Hey Dante!" Said Patty loudly. "Huh what is it brat can't you see I'm sleeping here?" Dante said yawning. A trash bin bounced off his face that moment and Patty yelled, "See that it's a called a trash can learn how to use it!" Dante finally stood up and snapped, "Hey you listen up you don't like it then don't come here anymore! Nobody is asking you to clean! Now get lost so I can enjoy my peace!"

Seeing the blond girl's eyes water up Dante didn't get a chance to speak when Patty threw not only a bucket half full of water. But a mop and a few other cleaning supplies right at him before running out crying. Dante just sighed standing there now drenched and covered in some cleaning powder. "Great... way to open your big mouth..." He grumbled as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male
Number of posts : 55
Animunny : 79
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

The loud pitch of a sportsbike could be heard from the next block as Lady quickly navigated her red Ducati through traffic and towards Dante's office. Pulling to a stop as she found a spot in front of the office, she climbed off the bike and pulled off her helmet as she moved along to the entrance, sliding her shades on as she pictured Dante simply being lazy like normal, dozing off in his chair. "I bet the idiot hasn't moved from his desk all day..." She thought to herself.

Throwing the door open, Lady stopped for a moment and pulled her sunglasses down to get a better look at Dante, who seemed to be drenched and covered in white cleaning powder. "Trying to clean this place up huh?" She muttered, cracking a small, sly grin as she gazed at him with her heterochromatic eyes. "Maybe you should try putting some of that on the ground and mopping, it'll work better that way Dante." She said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Pathetic as ever I see..." Lady muttered as she moved closer to Dante's desk. Hearing a low sob, Lady pushed her shades back up and sighed. "Or maybe I'm seeing this wrong, were you trying to clean yourself up?" She said with a grin, turning away from him with a smirk as she looked about the office.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am

"Cut to the meat why you here? If you're here to collect all thats in my wallet are flies. I haven't had a damn job in days and for the record the whining brat in the kitchen is the one who did this to me." Said Dante tossing his soaked magazine over his shoulder. He propped his feet up on his desk as Patty stuck her head out of the back door. Seeing Lady she came out and said, "Finally someone who can actually put Dante in line." "Whatever that's supposed to be kid just go home." Said Dante. "You really need to learn how to respect girls! You wonder why you never get a job because your place looks like this and now it can stay like this because I am leaving!" Patty said stomping out the front the doors slamming behind her. "I give her two days and she'll be back now why you here? Got another crap ass job for me? If so I'm not interested as I'm now in a bad mood." Said Dante looking at Lady.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 am

"Cold as always I see..." Lady muttered, moving slowly away from Dante before leaning against the pool table across the room. "At least you realize what kind of money you do owe me after all." She said with a small sigh. Turning her head as Patty mentioned putting Dante in line, Lady simply grinned at the young girl and chuckled. "Putting Dante in line is like pulling teeth hun, painful as hell and not very fun." She pointed out.

Lady watched Patty walk out and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes slightly. "Probably sooner than that..." She muttered, before slowly picking up a pool cue, chalking up the end.

"Crap ass job huh? Maybe I do have something for you, but it all depends if you want your pizza privileges back or not..." Lady said with a small grin, trailing off. "In fact, I happen to know that I'm not the only one you're in debt to." She muttered, racking up the pool balls. "You could try and order something, but I bet they'll refuse it."

"What would you say if I could snag you a job with enough to cover your pizza debt and maybe a little more? Hmm?" Lady said as she lined up the cue ball.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 am

"Eveery time you say that I always get gimped. The day you actually get me money for once is the day pigs fly. Humor me what do you have that you can't handle?" Questioned Dante.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am

"Gimped huh?" Lady said lowly, standing up straight as she gazed at the pool table. "Shame that he ran off Patty, I was going to show her how to kick his butt at pool... She thought to herself. Taking a deep breath, Lady leaned back down and took a shot, watching 4 pool balls fall on her first shot.

"You really should learn to bite that tongue of yours sometimes..." Lady muttered, gazing at Dante as she took another shot while looking at him, knocking another ball into the corner pocket.

"What I have lined up could actually be a decent payday for you, that is if you can't screw up watching a couple kids for a few days." Lady said, gazing at him with her left, red eye. "I'm sure you couldn't mess that up, right?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 am

"Kids, you're joking right? Do I look like a babysitting service? Not interested now please let me resume my nap with what little dignity I have left thanks to Patty." Said Dante frowning.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

"Don't tell me you can take down the mightiest of demons and you're afraid of watching a couple of kids Dante." Lady replied quickly as she made another shot on the billiards table. "But I suppose I didn't tell you how loaded the client was, thats perfectly ok though, you can go back to sleep." She muttered, smirking slightly as she turned away again. "Of course I was thinking that maybe this could be a good thing for you, show Patty that if you can look after a couple more kids that maybe she'd respect you a bit more."

Taking a moment to let that sink in, Lady stood back up and chalked the end of her cue again. "I've got a hundred reasons for you to take this job Dante, but if you just want to sleep there all day, that's your business."

As she paused she heard a knock at the door, and the person outside called out before Lady could add anymore. "Pizza guy..." The voice called out, causing the grin on Lady's face to get bigger. "I forgot I pulled a favor for you, anything to keep you alive...but there's one certain thing about that pizza, what was it again? Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Dante stood up abruptly and disappeared into the bathroom the door slamming shut. Coming back out after he cleaned himself up he grabbed his sword and guns saying, "Let's go I don't have all damn day Lady. This better be good." He then opened the door and said to the pizza guy, "Take it back I got a job at the moment."

A short car drive later they were finally in the place of the client. Dante did not look one bit happy but his client seemed to have a look of relief as he looked at Lady and said, "I was kind of worried for a moment that you weren't going to come back. I'm grateful you got the help you promised." "Cut to the chase gramps what's really going on? You do know I only deal with things involving devils demons what not?" Said Dante. "Yes I'm well aware and that's what's been after me as of late. My grand kids I only get to see them every so often but then those creatures you spoke of started showing up. Miss Lady here said she can help me get top the bottom of as to why they're after me while you keep the kids out of the picture." Said the elderly man with a sigh.

"That wasn't part of the deal Lady." Said Dante standing up about to leave. "Twenty grands I have if you can keep them safe and perhaps more if things go well." Said the client and Dante stopped his back still facing them. "Keep talking where do I take them?" Said Dante not turning around. "I got some extra cash on hand and you can take them anywhere really. Just make sure they don't get hurt." Said the client. "Fine that I can handle I suppose." Said Dante.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Lady chuckled to herself as Dante quickly rushed to the bathroom to clean himself up and at his words towards her, Lady nodded and was quickly ready to go, trying not to tick Dante off too much. "Oh I think it'll be worth your time..." She muttered as she watched Dante turn away the pizza guy. "Smart move, it had olives on it, but I think you already knew that..." She said, pushing her shades over her eyes as she lead him out to the car.

Seeing Dante's expression as they approached the client's place, Lady sighed and shook her head. "Would you lighten up a bit? Its just watching a couple kids, if it was anything else, you'd be giddy as hell." Lady said with a small grin. Getting out of the car, she approached the client and nodded, "I told you I'd be back with him, I never stray from my word." She said with a small grin, knowing that Dante would differ on her statement. As Dante cut into the conversation however, she went quiet and waited to see Dante's reaction to the job.

"I think you'll live with it, besides, someone has to investigate and considering you're better with kids, it'll work out just fine." Lady pointed out, waiting for the client to chime in, which caused Dante to stop for a moment. "See? What did I tell you? We'll see that no harm comes to the kids and figure out whats causing this." She said, gaining a confident glance.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 pm

The client smiled and said, "Excuse me for a moment." he stood up and left and Dante frowned. "This better be worth every penny." He said to Lady. As their client returned with two kids a boy and girl he said, "Alright you two the man in red will be watching you." He looked at Dante and said, "This is Peter and Molly make sure they're well protected. Here's the money to cover them for the time being." He handed Dante a a bit of cash. "Don't worry anyways I'll leave you to do business with Lady. Come on you two." Said Dante opening the door and the kids followed out after him. Going out to the car he said, "You two in the back." He made sure they were in before he drove off wondering why the hell he had resorted to babysitting. "This car stinks." Molly whined. "Sorry little girl but you'll just have to deal with it for now." Said Dante.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Lady watched carefully as the client walked out with the two kids, grinning at Dante's comment. "Twins...looks like its your lucky day." She muttered lowly to Dante, holding back the laugh that was resonating from deep in her mind. "Just keep them out of trouble long enough for me to figure out what and why their being stalked by." Lady whispered.

Peter looked a bit weirded out by Dante and huffed lowly in a small fit of attitude. "You mean this idiot is watching us? What's with his grey hair?" He joked, rolling his eyes. As they moved to the car, a bit more of his attitude sneaked out as he mocked Dante slightly. "You two in the back..." He said jokingly, as he slowly moved into the car. "Oh god, she's right, it reeks in here..."

Lady shook her head as she stepped towards the car and glanced over at Dante with a grin, "I think they like you already." She said sarcastically. "Have fun with the kids..."

Moving back towards the client as Dante pulled away, Lady took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts before questioning the man. "So when did all this start and what exactly was stalking you?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Dante drove off and said, "Listen up you two I got some ground rules to make. Number one don't dis the hair number two keep your complaints to yourself. And lastly number three do not touch anything that doesn't belong o you. If you think this is gonna be a joy ride think again. I'm taking you to my office and I'm going to order us some lunch. You two brats best just sit and watch the T.V." "We don't have to listen to you and I hope your office doesn't stick as bad as this car!" Said Molly kicking the back of Dante's seat. Dante flinched and said "Do that again and I'll tie you up with your seat belt little girl." "It was Peter!" Molly cried pointing at her brother.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Peter rolled his eyes at Dante as he laid down his so called ground rules, and gave him a sarcastic look. "I just dissed your hair, and all you did was complain about it, I don't think you'll do anything about it." He muttered. The young boy thought for a few moments about what witty comment he'd say next, and as he heard Dante mention the TV, thats what he targeted.

"Watch TV? You're one of those people who probably only has like 3 channels huh?" Peter said, sticking his tongue out at him.

Hearing Molly kick the back of Dante's chair and blame it on him, he growled and pushed Molly, "NUH UH!! It was Molly!!"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Dante slammed on the car breaks that moment and was so close to blowing a vein. "What is with these punks? They have got to be the worst ever. I don't remember acting like this as a kid." Thought Dante as he took a deep breath to calm down. Pulling up to his office he got out and grabbed the keys. Opening the door he took the two kids into his office and said, "Both of you the couch now unless it's the bathroom I don't want to see you move." Walking over he picked up the phone and after that dialed a number. Once they answered Dante said, "It's me and yes it's the usual and this time I got cash. Have it here as quickly as you can." He then hung up and sat down rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

Peter snickered as he could see the rage on Dante's face and wondered how much further he should push as he felt the car jolt to a stop. "This is going to be a piece of cake breaking this guy..." The boy thought to himself as the group moved inside his office. "I'm not sitting on that thing..." He said, crossing his arms and glancing about the room. "What a dump, not even my room is this bad..."

"How lame can this get?" Peter muttered, finally giving in and plopping down on the couch, kicking his sister in the process. "Oops..." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Molly jumped her brother and yanked on his hair the two of them tumbling to the floor. "Hey stop it!" Dante yelled running over and jerking the two apart. He flinched as Molly bit him. "That's it you want to act this way I know just how to handle you two!" Said Dante. It was about five minutes later the office doors opened and Trish came walking in. Raising an eyebrow when she saw Dante sitting in his chair and both Molly and Peter tied to two other chairs. "Lady wasn't joking I see. You'll never cut it as a father Dante. Isn't this taking it too far?" Asked Trish closing the door. "They're worse then demons Trish and besides that little girl has razor sharp teeth. I had to wrap my arm to stop the bleeding. And I'm not cruel the ropes are slack but not slack enough so they can escape." Said Dante. "This is abuse let me go!!" Wailed Molly loudly.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

"At least I'm not the one with razor teeth!!" Peter cried out, squirming in the seat, trying to loosen the ropes. Peter looked frustrated and angry as he glared over at Dante. "Abuse is right, let us go!!" He yelled, squirming even more. "What is wrong with you?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)   Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellion:DevilMayCry(Private)
Page 1 of 1