Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:58 pm

"Yeah those were two of the four. I found a damn hate note spray painted on my room wall and I know it was them who did it. If I knew things were going to get this bad I'd have stayed where I was originally lived." Said Shizure. "Those jerks nearly got us killed and now they're turning into assholes toward the people who actually take their training seriously. Shizure we're going to teach them a little lesson. Come on let's go." Said Rei pushing both boys out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Michael blinked, not really needing to be pushed, but went along anyway.

"Rei, do you even know where we can find them?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

"Follow me they're in the training area around this time so I asked Yuki if we could do ours in the evening." Said Shizure. They took to the elevator and once they reached the training floor the forest was now gone and the area was like a rocky terrain. "Hmm not bad fighting area." Said Rei. She spotted the two and said, "There they are."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

"So, run the plan by me again? Michael blinked as Rei pulled him off in their direction.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:10 pm

"Simple we kick their sorry asses for harassing poor Shizure." Said Rei as she had Shizure stay back while she and Michael walked over.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Michael allowed Rei to pull him along and frowned at he boys, the skin head currently doing a mock rendition of one of the popstars songs, the islander laughing too much to notice they had even arrived.

When Rei elbowed Michael he got the message to get their attention and cleared his throught.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Rei was the first to punch the one who was mocking Shizure fisrst. She then grabbed the islander and threw him down on the floor saying, "You two think you're funny do ya! Making fun of my friend and making him have to hide because of your cold comments is not cool! Every day Shizure has to deal with shit you couldn't handle for five minutes! Reporters, cameras, never having any damn privacy and now you fucking idiots are making fun of him! If I had my sword I'd skewer the two of you!"

Shizure flinched as Rei beat the shit out of the two of them kicking them down until they ran off screaming. Moving aside fast he watched as they fled the area. "Ah I feel better Michael you should have beat them a bit too. I guess I kind of stole it from you." Said Rei laughing. Shizure walked up and smiled saying, "Thanks Rei... I really do feel bad for not being able to do that myself..." "It's understandable and besides I don't want you to lose your job." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm

"Sometimes, darling, you scare me. DId you know that?" Michael laughed lightly, feeling bad for the boys who ran off.

He clapped Shizure on the back once and offered his fellow blond a smile. "No worries. I told you before, if anyone messes with you we had you covered." he reminded him. "For now, I suggest we go out for dinner. Cafeteria food can only do so much for you... My treat."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:32 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Said Shizure with a grin. After that the group headed on out. They had even grabbed Yuki to come with them. Shizure begged Rei to let him drive so he could get the hang of it. Everyone piled into the car after that and Shizure put the car into drive and backed it up slowly. Though a crunch was heard ad he gasped. "Whoops...." He said realizing he hit Joel's car. Rei laughed and said, "Just drive we saw nothing we did nothing." "As you wish my lovely lady." Said Shizure and Rei blushed saying, "Stop it or I won't stop Michael from killing you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Michael slapped Shizure upside the head when he called Rei that.

Yuki looked out the car window as they drove to the hibachi grill, her hands folded neatly in her lap, dressed in an old fashioned Kimono, though not he priestess outfit. Joel has suggested to her that she start wearing her old cloths,that it was more becoming to her. And so, simply, she had.

"You're going to make a left at the next light." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:59 pm

A hazardous drive later they made it and Shizure opened the door and let the two girls out but slammed it shut before Michael could get out as pay back for hitting him. He laughed locking Michael in and Rei said, "Shizure!!!" "OK OK fine...." Said Shizure opening the door for Michael and they went in to have their sushi. Shizure had a pair of shades on even though they were indoors because he didn't want to attract the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Michael stopped Shizure on their way in, letting the girls go ahead to get a table.

He frowned. "Unless you're trying to get on my bad side, knock it off with the antics." he warned. "Teasing, playing, what ever you want to call it I don't like it."

He frowned and released his arm, nodding ahead, gesturing for him to go in first.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Shizure didn't say a word as he walked in. Sitting at the table he grumbled, "This place is packed thank god for these shades." Rei said, "This sushi is good but I make much better." "Home made is always good and ah I think I used the wrong sauce my tongue is on fire..." Whined Shizure softly. He grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down. Rei laughed and said, "You sissy this is mild I've had much worse."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Michael frowned slightly, keeping to himself through much of the meal, watching Shizure and Rei interact.

Yuki pushed her sushi around on the plate frowning slightly. "It is a bit too spicy." she commented.

"Uh, s'cuse me." a voice spoke up behind the platinum haired woman.

Yuki blinked and looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow up at the man standing there.

"I, uh.... You're the girl in the photo shoot with Tokyo's Shizure, right?" he asked, holding in his hand a rolled up magazine.

".... No?" Yuki attempted to lie. She failed.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Shizure choked on his sushi that moment and started coughing loudly. Rei clapped a hand to his back he swallowed it down yet his sun glasses fell of his face. "Oh it is them!" Said the woman who happened to be with the man questioning Yuki. Shizure smiled giving a nervous wave and the woman said, "Will you sign my magazine?" "Sure... but only if you do me a little favor. Please don't tell anyone else we're here." Said Shizure taking her marker and signing it handing it back to her. "Yuki just sign his book so we can carry on with our meal please." Said Shizure looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Yuki blinked, taking the marker. She frowned, shifting it in her hands to hold like a brush and scribbled her name near the photo of herself. "Here..." she handed it back with a frown. "Now if you don't mind, we were enjoying a meal with friends."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:23 pm

The moment she signed it though they had a crowd of fans around the table. Everyone was asking at least a hundred questions per second mostly to Shizure who had no choice to answer. He signed everyone's magazines and managed to smile despite the situation at hand. Once everyone had cleared out Rei laughed and said, "Ever so popular I see Shizure."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

"You know, I could just alter your hair color when we are out in public. People may be less likely to recognize you." Yuki said to Shizure, turning back to her meal.

"At least you dont have to worry about your food getting cold." Michael pointed out with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 am

"Oh hell no nobody touches my hair or face. Besides my manager would kill me if I altered any part of myself and yes my job is very picky about that. Can't show up with any piercing hair dyed nothing changed really unless the make up people themselves do it and its required. One of these days if you ever get into show biz you'll see how sukish their rules are. But you gotta do what you need to to keep the money coming." Said Shizure. "Yes but blond ain't very common here in japan not that I'm one to talk." Said Rei. "I get it from my mom she's German and my dads Japanese so yeah." Said Shizure. Though he blinked when the girl from earlier showed up again and quickly walked over and said, "I kept my promise but you might want to bail. The news station and some other media are on their way here." "Oh crap hide me someone!" Said Shizure standing up.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Yuki frowned. "You realize I could change your hair back easily...." she stated dully, falling silent again as the woman from earlier returned.

Michael handed Rei his wallet and kissed her cheek before standing. "I'll distract them while you three head home. If they see a blond, odds are they'll follow."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:46 pm

"Hold it." Said Rei standing up. Pulling up Shizure she yanked his coat off and then Micheal's handing Shizure Micheal's and Michael Shizure's coat. "Good idea that is company wear they see him wear that they'll definitely chase him instead. Sorry Michael I really feel bad for subjecting you to this." Said Shizure. "Don't worry about it he offered after all." Said Rei. "Great let's bail." Said Shizure pulling the jacket on and putting his sun glasses back on. Rei was quick to pay the bill and after that the group left and split quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Michael sighed and headed out the front door, glancing down at his watch. This would at least be a new way to spend an evening.

"I don't understand why you don't just tell the photographers to back off." Yuki comented in the car. She glanced out the window and saw Michael running form a mob of people. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 pm

"Yuki it's not that simple I can't just say back off they never listen. There's times when my manager has to step it and threaten to break their cameras. I hope this doesn't interfere with my other job. I'd hate to see anyone get hurt because of this. Being a hunter will be rough if this keeps up." Said Shizure as he was driving. "You worry too much Shizure." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:54 pm

"Why not just break the camera yourself?" Yuki asked raising an eyebrow.

----

Michael eventually stopped and slid out of the jacket, holding it over one tattooed arm before facing the cameras with a frown. "Are you really not able to tell the diffrence between a popstar and a blond man who can kick your ass?" he asked dully.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm

"Are you insane!" Said Shizure slamming on the breaks just as their was a red light. He glanced back at her and said, "I am a role model for one and two if I did that it would make me look like an ass." "The lights green." Said Rei and Shizure turned back around and managed to make it back into the headquarters pulling in he parked the car and got out pulling out his cell daaling a number. "Do me a favor Shiro I need you to go look for a blond male not too far off from the hibachi grill and give him a ride to where you usually drop me off after work. You shouldn't miss him I believe the media is chasing him" Said Shizure. He then hung up after that and Rei said, "Well aren't you sweet." "Least I can do is get him out of there now that I'm safe. Sorry I snapped earlier Yuki but me doing that is way unheard of." Said Shizure looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next