Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Critical X(Private) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 am

A woman sat down beside Rei wearing an old shrine maiden gown. She looked over to the redhead and put a finger to her lips, showing her she wanted her to remain quiet.

How Yuki got in, Lord only knew. How Yuki was at all confused for a man? Again, lord only knew.

The white haired woman closed her eyes and began to meditate as well, joining Shizure, able to guide him through the meditation like a breeze would guide someone to an exit of a cave.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Shizure sat there unknown to Yuki's presence the whole time and the photographer said, "Alright break time over lets finish this! Get the cameras ready!" Shizure was standing up and nearly freaked out seeing Yuki but didn't have a chance to react as he and her were pushed onto the scene. "Hold on sh-" Shizure tried to say but Kazuya said, "Less talking more working Shizure!"

Shizure tried again but found himself forced onto the set with Yuki. "Lights!" Called out someone and Shizure was not believing this was happening. Tapping into his telepathy he transmitted a message to her mind saying, "Just act natural and do as they say so I don't lose my career Yuki." Smiling despite the situation the photo taking went on without any issues strangely enough.

Nobody knew Yuki didn't belong on the set and Rei stood there after Shizure had changed and was drowning his head under a water fountain. He then stood up and took the towel from Rei. People were packing it up and Shizure said, "Let's go home you two." The limo pulled up and the three got in. Once they got in and the door closed Rei said, "You looked great Shizure! Especially you Yuki for someone whose never been on the camera you two seemed like you been working together for a couple years!" "Yeah... I nearly lost it half way through that..." Said Shizure as they were being driven back.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Yuki was blinking repeatedly, still attempting to get the flashes of light out of her eyes.

For most of the shoot she had been forced to take defenseless or cute poses, they even made her pout in a coupe shots.

"My eyes may never be the same again...." Yuki mumbled lightly, rubbing her eyes with a frown. "What pushy people you work with."

About half way through the shoot someone had noticed Yuki was wearing not make up and insisted on putting the brightest red lipstick they could find on her.

Even after wiping it off, it had stained her lips underneath red.

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:24 pm

"There are prices to being famous and I can't just quit I got to many people who look up to me.. And being a walking bank I can be a sponsor for the organization. I like my job well jobs. Except I don't want to be paid for the hunter business." Said Shizure.

Once they were dropped off they walked into HQ and Shizure said, "Rei let's go visit your boyfriend I don't want him thinking I kidnapped you." "Of course we got to tell him what happened anyways." Said Rei. As they walked into the medical bay Joel said, "You two sick or here just to visit. Because I got Michael sitting up and eating a little something." "No Joel I got cramps..." Said Rei pouting her eyes watering up. Joel turned beet red and as well as Shizure. Rei laughed and said, "You two are such suckers."

She then went into the back with Shizure and pulled up a chair saying, "So how you feeling today love?" She smiled at Michael. "Sorry you didn't see her all day. I figured I'd take her along to show her what my photo shoot was like and that took most the day." Said Shizure
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Michael swallowed the bite of his sandwich, frowning slightly at Shizure before looking to Rei, putting his meal down. "Still feels like my nerves all misfired at once." he said simply. "But aside from that, I should be able to be up and out of here by tonight, according to Joel."

His blue eyes had changed shade to a darker shade, nearly purple, though aside from that he physically looked the same. Nothing seemed to have changed from the vampires blood inside of him.

He Held one arm out, inviting Rei for a hug. He'd missed his girlfriend, and honestly, he wanted to make it clear to petty boy that that was who she was. HIS girlfriend. "Did you enjoy the shoot?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 pm

"Yes it was fun and even got better at the end when some how Shizure's teacher got dragged into the shots with him." Said Rei with a laugh as she gave Michael a hug. "Oh snap be right back nature calling." Said Rei jumping up and rushing out so now both boys were alone. Shizure was just crossing crap off his small hand calendar as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Michael sighed and got up, seeming totally fine as he stretched. "Hey, Shizure." he said frowning.

He offered the pop star his hand to shake. "I owe you my life." he said seriously.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm

"Heh it was nothing really I only did what was right. Though you should have seen the look on my managers face. You killed my limo pretty badly and the look on his face was so funny I was biting my tongue to keep form laughing." Said Shizure shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:53 pm

"Guess I owe you a ride then too." The blond shook his hand with a grin. Firmly.

"If any of the others give you grief, let me know." he said. "Just do me a favor and remember Rei and I are a couple."

Michael was a nice guy, really he was. He just wanted to make it clear to Shizure not to cross a line. "If the paparazzi give you a hard time, tell me." he added, in a friendly tone again. "I've got some old ties who can get them off your back."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 pm

"You don't have to worry I haven't got the time for any romantic interests and besides I never really had any real friends. It's hard to find people who want to be your friend for you being you and not just your money. And don't worry the limo was taken care off I made up some story and it was taken care of." Said Shizure pulling his hand away.

Rei returned that moment an said, "Back sorry I ran into Liz in the ladies room. She does not look good and has been sick the past couple weeks." "Hey Rei next photo shoot my last one until the end of the year I'm taking you and Michael if he wants to come along that is. Let's just hope my teacher does not get dragged into this one. If I had not warned her to act natural my career would have been flushed down the toilet. And do you know who I can give my donation check too? I already said I'd help out with the money I make." Said Shizure.

"I believe that would go to Zane and sounds like fun. I'm sure Michael would make one fine body guard." Said Rei with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Michael frowned. "I actually have training to do... It sort of got cut short with the whole vampire trying to poison and kill me thing." he pointed out.

"Shizure." Yuki knocked on the door way. Michael did a doubletake. "I thought you were a guy?"

Yuki's face turned red. "Rude as ever, Michael." she acknowledged with a frown. "Shizure, training." she said, turning her blue eyes back to her student.

Michael blinked and looked to Rei. "Wasn't Yuki a guy?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 pm

"No that's how she got sucked into my photo shoot anyways have fun you two." Said Shizure. "Shizure I think I'm going to pass this time on going to watch." Said Rei. "Okay that's fine I'll see you two later." Said Shizure leaving. He walked after Yuki and said, "If it's more meditation I can do that in my sleep at this rate"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 pm

"Sleeping and Meditating are different. If you think they're the same, you're doing it wrong." she said, leading him to the training grounds. She had had someone redo the floor, making it a strange sort of zen garden. "We have the room to ourselves for the day." she said. "We'll be going over shielding yourself, and then we will go over shielding yourself and a group of others. Once you have that basic mastered, we can move onto offensive."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 pm

A day later had passed and Zane was back to training Michael. Re just sat there out of danger watching along with Joel who was worried about Michael. "You think he got anything new power wise Joel?" Asked Rei as she watched the two spar.

"Who knows he could end up just like you. You have yet to show us your other power though." Said Joel. "Yeah I just can't pull it out." Said Rei. "Hey you two what's going on?" Asked Shizure appearing. "Watching Michael train against Zane." Said Rei. Shizure walked out onto the sky platform and watched the two go against each other.

Zane was sent sliding back in shock. Michael had gained the strength of an S class vampire. Normally back before this happened he wasn't tossed so easily. "Not bad boy you gotten some bite to you." Said Zane with a smirk. He then got ready to send a high voltage of lightning down ont Michael that moment.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Michael sent up a long straggly tree, making a make shift lightning rod. Electricity went for the highest point, not matter how well you could control it.

Michael himself was getting used to moving again. He felt so much lighter.... Honestly, it threw him off a bit. When Zane started to make small talk, Michael frowned.

"You still haven't told me why you think they injected me." Michael pointed out, rushing Zane with a simple punch. I pushed the tree he hit back enough to upturn some of the floor before it shattered from the sheer force.

A Power and speed boost seem to have been a given with the changes. To a lesser extent, his reign over he earth seemed to be improved as well, as demonstrated when he tore up a wall of rock behind Zane, knocking him into it.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Zane stood up and said, "We do not know currently we're looking into it Michael. For now you should be happy you'e alive." Said Zane. "Now to step it up a notch." Said Zane. He flickered behind Michael and before the boy could react Zane thrust his palm against him and shocked him. Rei flinched and yelled, "You better not bruise my boyfriend Zane otherwise I bruise your face!!"

Shizure laughed and said, "Is she always the cheerleader?" Xanthus appeaered and said, "When it comes to Michael yes but I once saw her spend a whole six hours in front of the TV watching the country's martial arts championship. She was yelling at the tv too." "Well I thought I could learn a thing or two by watching it and it was my day off anyways Xanthus." Said Rei. Kai appeared and said, "How's he doing? I feel bad because that case was a dud and I sent him there..." "He's fine Kai and besides you didnt know." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Michael turned on his heel, the side of his arm colliding with Zanes head, knocking the blonds apart.

It took Michael a moment to recover from the shock and force of his own hit before climbing back to his feet, throwing his arms up just in time to block Zane.

Michaels eyes flashed red for a moment. It happened at blinding speed. If Zane was any slow he may had lost a foot as a man eating plant erupted form the floor, snapping at him.

It was a trick Michael picked up after fighting him last time.

Liz let out a low whistle, watching beside Xanthus. "Kids gotten stronger...." she mused. "I dont think I've ever seen Zane have to dodge."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 pm

"Gah now they're moving to fast I can't follow anymore." Said Shizure rubbing his eyes. "You're still in training Shizure its to be expected but right now Zane's holding off Michael and charging up an attack while dodging the plant at the same time." Said Rei. An explosive fire ball rocked threw the area bursting upward and everyone felt the heat come off of it. When it cleared Zane had won the fight still and was sitting on top of Michael the area plant free now thanks to that attack.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Michael winced and opened his eyes, face down in the ground. "G'off my back..." he muttered into the dirt. "Uncle." he called, giving up.

Liz looked a bit startled. "Wow.... Zane got serious...." he looked to Xanthus. "Which, speaking of serious, you come wit me. Now."

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Zane got off of Michael and pulled him to his feet he clapped a hand to Micheal's back and said, "Not bad kid not bad at all."

Xanthus followed after Liz and once they were out in the hall he said, "I know what you're going to tell me Liz. I can smell it off you and I won't run either. I'm not a bastard who would do such a thing." He just hugged her close and teased, "Now who really has the morning sickness."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Liz pouted sightly. "Oh, way to steal the wind out of my sails..." she said hugging him back. "Hahah... Well if you know so much, what do you want to name them?" she asked coyly.

------

Michael winced. ".... Fire, lightening, plants... What else do you have control over?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well I'm not sure wait did you just say them?" Asked Xanthus shocked. He twitched slightly before going down with a thud blacking out The others had come out and Rei said, "Whoa what did you do to him Liz!?" Joel just started laughing loudly saying, "He's fine she just dropped the bomb on him." Shizure heaved Xanthus up to his best extent.

"No... way in hell... two... there can't be two..." Said Xanthus Rei looked confused. and Joel said, "I ain't saying a word he then walked off. "Hey don't fall over again I can barely keep you standing." Said Shizure struggling with Xanthus. Xanthus stood up straight and said, "To those who are confused Liz is having twins I guess. I knew she was going to end up pregnant but twins... That's news to me..." "Wait you two are having kids!" Said Rei shocked. "Don't need to broadcast it Rei but yes." Said Xanthus turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Liz smiled at Rei and offered her a joking wink. "Bow chika." she said, grabbing Xanthus' hand. "So, I'll be kidnapping Xanthus now, before he faints on us again."

Michael came out of the training room with Zane, muttering to himself.

His hair had been burnt down to just hardly past his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Rei grabbed Michael and pulled him along saying, "Come on I'll fix your hair for you." Taking him to a room Rei came back with a pair of scissors and went to work trimming his hair. She looked up and saw Shizure come in taking a seat. "Sorry... I just rather be with you guys. Maybe then those jerks will stop talking trash about me..." Said Shizure. "Are you being harassed again? Beat them up I told you this before." Said Rei as she finished with Michael. "Sorry but I have to be a better example for the people around me. I do not pick fists fights and if I came to work bruised my manager would have a fit because I'd need to put make up on anything black and blue." Said Shizure. "Then box their sorry asses in and leave them trapped." Said Rei. She put the scissors down and said, "Done Michael."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Michael stood up and thanks Rei, eying Shizure. "So who's messing with you?" he asked, running his hands through his hair. It felt wrid being short. He wasnt used to it.

He managed to just barely pin it back, leaving his bangs down.

"Please tell me its an annoying bald kid and an islander."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next