Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:12 am

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 PPPP-1

He nodded a bit. "Ah. Well, that makes sense. Heh. I got that fast due to running from the cops all the time. Well, and my father, earlier than that." He shrugged as well, slowly eating his apple. "Hey, is your real name Sammie, or is that a nickname that just sort of became your name? I didn't really check the file, felt it was a breach of privacy. And don't tell them I didn't read it, as I'm supposed to."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:18 am

Sammie shrugged slightly as she sipped her soft drink "Yep basicly, every single person I know just call me Sammie I gave up correcting people when I was six because. So I kind of took it on as my real name and have my real name as my nickname" she said with a laugh. "What about you? Is Sax your real name or just made up?" she asked sounding ernest in her question.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 am

He chuckled a bit, shaking his head. "Nah, my real name is Saixis. People started calling me either Sai or Sax, and Sax won out. They found it hard to say my name." He smirked a little. "Kinda funny, really. They also tried calling me by my last name, but again, Sax won out. I just went with it and started introducing myself as Sax."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 am

Sammie laughed and made a nod of her head "Interesting" she said before she started eating her sandwhich again slowly. As soon as she finnished it she lounged back in the chair as she picked up her glass and slowly sipped her soft drink "What was it like? Being in foster homes?" she asked watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 am

He sighed a bit. "Ninety percent horrible, five percent iffy, two percent tolerable. The other three percent I can't remember. I was bounced around all the time. Either due to my older brother finding out about them being abusive to me, or to both of us, or because they got sick and tired of my bullshit and threw me out. I started doing drugs, shit went further south...when my brother died, I stopped with the hard drugs, switching to perscription, and then came the cutting....well, anyway, you asked about foster homes, not anything else, so I'll shut up. Sorry."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 am

Sammie stared at Sax in shock "Thats horrible" she said softly, sitting forwards in the seat she turned on the side getting comfortable as she put the glass on the table beside her "You can ask me two questions for payback for asking about your foster homes" she said softly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:48 am

He blinked, obviously surprised by what she said. "Oh...uh, well...hmm...Why did you do what you did last night? If you really don't want to answer, that's alright, just let me know. I really don't want to push you too much." He paused. "And if you want to shrink it back down to two questions, that okay as well." He smiled a bit. He was obviously different from others. Most would jump at the chance to force answers out of her. He, however, seemed to actually care about her feelings. WHich he did.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 am

Giving a sigh Sammie looked away from Sax as she gave a slight laugh "I did it because I was upset...A girl in the cabin, the one I ran into, she was like...Insulting me and I just took it too heart....Which I soo shouldn't of" she said with a shrug as she looked down at her hands not looking back at Sax.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 am

He sighed heavily. "I see. I had a feeling it was something like that. Why does it seems that the most talkative girls are the most catty and bitchy, while the quieter ones are more likable..." He seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Cause you are WAY more likable than any of them. The one who came and got me from my cabin last night, I just LOOKED at her and didn't like her. Same with the girl who you ran into. They might have been the same girl...wasn't paying attention."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:04 am

Sammie gave a slight shrug as she looked at Sax "Yeah well, us quite people give talkative people something to gossip about....I mean normally I don't mind but last night it just really irritated me" she said with a laugh. Leaning against the wall she watched everyone stream inside to get food and sit down and talk, "Any other questions you want to ask?" she asked watching everyone else talk and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 am

He seemed to think about it for a moment, then nodded. "I didn't...startle you or upset you with what I said last night just before leaving, did I? About when I was six..." He seemed hesitant, and his voice was soft, quiet. "I really...don't know why I told you, but...It just...came out...." For the first time, he seemed oddly vulnerable, which was strange.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 am

"Kind of startled me.....It kind of was something I wasn't really expecting to hear" Sammie said softly noticing how vulnerable he seemed and she stopped herself from making some typical remark of how 'adorable' he looked right then, shaking her head slightly "That's ok....That happens to me sometimes too" she said giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:28 am

He nodded softly, leaning back a bit. "I wonder though....did you...figure out what happened, from what I said? I've...never told anyone, so..." He paused, then continued. "If you figured it out, that's fine. If not...I think I might have to tell you later. I don't know why I said it, but it felt good to tell someone after all this time, oddly."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 am

"I kinda did and kinda didn't....I didn't give it too much thought after you left" Sammie said with a small shrug, "But I guess it's good that it feels good to have told someone" she said with a very small smile. Messing up her hair a bit more she contined to look at him "Is it hard taking on other peoples problems and trying to help them fix it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 am

Sax shrugged a bit. "Sort of. I actually enjoy helping others, honestly. I never had anyone to help me after my brother died, and so things were kind of screwed up for me. Making people's lives better...I guess maybe I see it as a way to make up for what I've done in the past, but it also feels good, knowing I helped someone. And I don't consider it to be 'fixing' you. You are not broken. You, just like anyone else, just have some issues to work out. SOme people just have more to work out, or need help with it."

He thought for a moment, then sighed. "The only time it's truly difficult, is when I feel I've failed a person. Being unable to help...it kind of..hurts."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 am

"That would suck...Feeling like you failed someone..." Sammie said softly, placing her feet on her chair she placed her chin on her knees "Some of us would rather be known as 'broken' cause that's what we are...Or what we'll end up to be" she said shrugging. "Any other questions you have for me?" she asked with a laugh as she moved her legs and placed her feet on the other chair gettnig comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 am

He seemed to think on that, trying to decide. "Hmm...let me think...was there anything about life at home that you liked? Aside from the times that the drunk wasn't around." He refused to say the man's name. He already wanted to bash the guys face in just from hearing about him, for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 am

"Um, I guess when my Mum acted like a Mum and pretended to take interest in things in my life, like school and the people I chose for friends....But other then that, not really" Sammie said shrugging, "I'm not feeling to good, so I'm going to go to my cabin" she said as she got to her feet. Streaching she walked out of the food hall, looking down at the ground she heard a car pull up frowning slightly she looked up and saw Joe's car.

Sighing in annoyance she watched as her Mum and Joe got out of the car and walked towards her "Go away" Sammie snapped as she walked towards the cabin looking annoyed, feeling Joe's hand on her arm she was pulled around so she was facing him "Let go" she snapped.

"Or what?" Joe sneered at her, thinking for a moment Sammie smirked and let off a high pitched scream only making Joe back hand her hard, tasting blood in her mouth she started crying and trying to pull away "Come on Sam we're going" Joe snarled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 am

For once, he was not planning to follow her. He was heading back to his own cabin, which was in the same general direction as hers. He hesitated when he spotted the car, and the two people coming over. When he saw the man grab Sammie, he started over. And then she screamed, and the man hit her. That's when he started running. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He reached them quickly, and pulled the man forcefully from Sammie, shoving him away.

"I think you should leave, asshole." He placed himself between the two glaring at the man. "Sammie, go to your cabin. Now." He didn't know who the man was, nor did he care. He had no right to strike her, nor to even try and take her from here.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Listening to Sax Sammie didn't need to be told twice, turning around she ran to her cabin. Getting inside she walked into the bathroom and shut the door not bothering to lock it, moving to the sink she looked at her cheek before she rinsed her mouth out "Ow" she whimpered as she gently touched her cheek.

"I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you think. She needs to be taught manners" Joe snapped before he and his girlfriend turned around and walked back to the car, getting in they took off.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Sax just glared at the man, and waited until he could no longer see or hear the car before he went to the cabin. He went up to the bathroom door, and softly knocked on the door, so she knew it was friendly. "Sammie? They're gone...can I come in?" He really wanted to make sure she was okay. Seeing that man hit her had greatly upset him. To a degree he hadn't felt...in a very long time. He wasn't even aware he was shaking, his knuckles white from clenching his fists so tight.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Sammie sighed lightly, moving her hair to cover to the left side of her face she faced the door and sat up on the cupboard "Yeah.....You can come in" she said softly her hands placed in her lap, playing with her nails she didn't look up at all instead she stopped herself from crying since she was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm

He came in, shutting the door behind him, and felt it pertinent to lock the door, before he came and sat next to her on the counter. "You okay, Sammie?" He gently reached up, and gently tilted her head so he could see her cheek. She'd feel him shaking, if she couldn't already see it, and his eyes narrowed dangerously when he saw the already forming bruise. When he next spoke, he was obviously trying to remain calm. "You seem oddly calm..."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Watching him shaking, she turned her head away from him after he looked at her cheek. Shrugging she gave a sigh "I'm used to it....And that was Joe and my Mum....So now you have meet who I live with whenever I do go home" she said giving a slight laugh. "Well I can't be screaming or crying, I got past that years ago" she added as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:35 pm

He was gritting his teeth, and shaking even more. Her mother hadn't even TRIED to stop it. "I see....should I even bother asking if you want it reported?" He desperately wanted to strangle something, but the only available 'thing' to strangle, was someone who he, for some reason, would hate to see get hurt in any way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next