Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Listenting to him she buried her face in his neck to stop herself moaning as he stroked her slit a light moan escaped "Yes I am" she said softly as she moved her head from his neck she kissed along his jaw line very lightly as she ran her hand down to his pants again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 PPPP-1

Sax smirked when she tried to hide her moan, and began to stroke her a bit faster, pushing his finger into her a bit, every so often bringing it up to tease her clit. Yes, he was eager to be with her. He was extremely turned on and, with where her hand was heading, she'd soon see just how badly he wanted her. But he actually enjoyed giving pleasure more than receiving it. It was how he was. He wanted to feel good, but as he'd said before, it was pointless if SHE didn't enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Giving a light gasp Sammie's hand stopped as pleasure ran through her body from Sax's treatment, trying to control herself to an extent she bit her bottom lip as she slid her hand back into his pants, she ran her fingers very lightly along his member to tease him. Giving a smirk she kissed his neck and then his chest gently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

He let out a bit of a groan at the attention, and slipped two fingers into her, pumping them inside her slowly, his other hand stroking her spine. And then he started whispering in her ear. "I want you, Sammie, I really do." He nibbled on her ear a bit, grinning. "I'm sure you can tell that, considering where your hand is...and it's not jsut at the idea of sex. It's all for you."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:56 pm

As he moved his fingers inside of her Sammie gave a light moan, looking at him and kissed his lips lightly "Then do something about it....Please I want you to" she whispered her lips brushing against his ear softly as she spoke a small smirk forming on her lips as she continued running her fingers gently along his member.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

He gave her a wide grin, pulling back a bit. "Fine. As soon as you get my pants off. But I still want you to be in control of things, parlty because I like the idea of you being ontop of me for some reason, so I'll just...give you some incentive." He rolled her onto her back, and moved over her, kissing her deeply, before trailing kisses along her jaws and down her neck. He worked his way down to her breasts, massaging one gently, while nibbling lightly on the soft skin of the other.

He was clearly enjoying this, and kissed her nipple, before teasing it with his tongue and sucking on it lightly, and then switched to her other breast and started the process over, watching her.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"Ok ok" Sammie said and gave a small laugh as he put her on her back, kissing him back she relaxed as he kissed his way down her neck. As soon as he reached her breasts she gave a soft moan her eyes closing in pleasure as she arched her back pressing her breast more into his mouth trying to stop herself giving another moan.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

He smiled at her reaction, and moved lower, trailing kisses down her stomach, and then along her thighs as he parted her legs. "You know, it's okay voice how much you are enjoying yourself. Though if you are going to get loud, stuff your underwear in your mouth or something." He chuckled softly, and then lightly licked her entrance, eyes focused on her face.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Giving a laugh as she listened to him Sammie opened her eyes and moved her head to look at him "I'll be good" she said smirking before he licked her, as he did she closed her eyes again her hands onto the sheets as she let out a soft moan. Opening her eyes she looked at Sax again with a slight smirk "Tease" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm

He raised an eyebrow at that. "Tease? So you say I'm teasing? Well, in that case..." He kissed her entrance lightly, gave her an almost evil grin, and then drove his tongue into her, exploring her depths with it. And he had a slightly longer than normal tongue, and knew how to use it. Of course, he didn't leave it at that. One hand moved to start massaging her breasts, the thumb of the other hand rubbing her clit slowly.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Sammie let her eyes close, her body responding to his touch quickly. As he rubbed her clit she arched her back slightly pressing her breasts more into his hand, feeling his tongue inside her made her once again moan out softly "I take it back your not a tease" she moaned lightly as she bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 pm

He mumbled something in response, which only served to cause small vibrations against her entrance. He appeared to be having fun, and got more eager as time passed. He was rolling her clit under his thumb, his other hand pinching her nipple lightly. And he just kept driving his tongue into her, running it along her inner walls. Apparently, he wouldn't stop until she'd had an orgasm, or until she begged him.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Holding onto the sheets tighter her breathing incressed slightly from the attention she was getting from Sax, trying to steady her breathing Sammie gave another moan as he pinched her nipple she wiggled her hips slightly. Continuing to holding onto the sheets tightly her kuckles turned white as she reached her climax her inner walls squeezing his tongue as she laid there slowly letting go of the sheets as she came down from her climax slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 pm

He stayed where he was for a bit, tongue moving almost lazily inside her, before he pulled back, smirking, and licking his lips. "I take it that you enjoyed that, Sammie?" He was running his hands slowly over her body, in an almost reverent manner. He found her to be absolutely beautiful. He moved over, and laid down next to her, kissing her softly.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Opening her eyes Sammie looked at Sax with a smile as he laid down beside her, sitting up with a smile she pulled the last articles of his clothing off and dropped them over the side of the bed. Moving carefully she moved so she was over Sax pinning him playfully to the bed, leaning down she kissed his lips lightly with a smirk seeing how long she could tease him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 pm

He paused, watching her, then sighed. "I have a feeling I'm screwed. You are going to get back at me for that, aren't you?" Then he smiled a bit. "Well, I suppose there are worse ways to be punished for something." He grinned. "I'm curious to see what you are going to do..."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Sammie smirked thinking for a moment as she leaned down to him again "Well I could always not give you what you want" she whispered to him her lips brushing his ear as she moved her head slightly and very lightly kissed his neck she moved her kisses down to his chest and smirked at him "But I could be nice and just tease you" she added thoughtfully still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 pm

He laughed a bit, reaching out and running his fingers through her hair. "Please, the teasing instead of outright denial. Do you have any idea how uncomfortable 'blue balls' is? It kind of hurts." He smiled, watching her. "Especially with a beautiful woman around. Then it's just plain torture."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Giving a small smile Sammie kissed his lips gently as she got off him, laying down beside him and reached down towards his member. Wrapping her hand around him she started stroking his member slowly and run her thumb lightly over the tip to tease him as she placed light kisses on his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 pm

He had to admit, he'd kind of hoped that she'd return the favor in the 'oral' department, but he wasn't going to complain. He was just happy to be with her. He closed his eyes a bit, groaning softly as she stroked him. "You have....very soft hands, you know that? It..ugh...feels really fuckin' good." He chuckled a bit, and stroked her cheek lightly, fingers tracing lightly over her soft skin.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Smirking Sammie moved away from his hand, moving down to his memeber she continued stroking him as she leaned down and took him in her mouth slowly glancing at him she slowly started moving her head up and down wrapping her tongue around him as she moved a hand to his balls and starts massaging them gently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 pm

He hadn't expected her to change tact like that, and groaned loudly, gritting his teeth. "Shiiiit! God damn, that feels good...You seem to have a natural affinity for that...I'm making a mental note to remember this...jeez.." He wasn't kidding. Whether she was just good at it, or if her mouth was just good for it, or whatever, it felt amazing to him. He pushing his fingers through her hair, watching her.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Smiling at his reaction she continued moving her head over him her hand continued to massage his balls, taking her mouth from around him she continued stroking him "Glad your enjoying it" she teased as she took him back in her mouth and continued her treatment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding? 'Enjoy' is a serious understatement...." His fingers twisted in her hair, but he made sure not to actually PULL her hair. He didn't want to hurt her, after all. He closed his eyes a bit, gritting his teeth as he let out another pleasurable groan, tensing a bit. "Oh...and do you want me to....warn you when I'm about to...you know? I have no idea whether you...want it in your mouth, on you, or nowhere near you...fuuuck you are good at this!"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Making her mouth off him again she stroked him for a bit and she made a nod of her head "Warn me" she said softly with a smile, leaning towards him she kissed his lips lightly and nibbeled gently on his bottom lip. Moving back she took him back in her mouth her tongue wrapping back around him as she took as much as she could of him in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next