Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya Hiya...new person lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Hiya Hiya...new person lol Empty
PostSubject: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am

Thank you Angel_Lass for telling me about this site! =^.^=
Hmm let's se, I like to RP, play D&D, watch anime, read manga, chat online...despite my usually introverted nature, play Ultimate frisbee and football.....hmmm what else is there to say really?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Kusuna! I love your name! <3

Props to Angel_lass for always bringing new members. I wub her.

So, you like to RP? Well you've come to the right place!! I've never played Ultimate frisbee before, but some of my friends do. I'm not sure I'd be coordinated enough to play haha.

Anyhoo~I just realized I haven't introduced myself! I'm Saphira, co-admin alongside Angel_lass and creator of this site. It's nice to meet you! If you ever need anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me or post it up under the 'Ask A Manager' board. I won't bite, I swear!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Haha, well thank you Saphira. If you DID bite, no worries, I'd bite right back lol. As for the uncoordinated part, you guys make the best players! You knock the frisbee out of the air and then your teaam gets the disc! ^.^ And the name comes from a series called Desert Punk. You should watch it some time if you haven't already :3
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Haha, I could TRY to knock the frisbee out of the air, but I'm only 5ft! *cries* I don't jump very high haha.

Oh! I've heard of Desert Punk before! Never seen it though. What's it about?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Let's see if I can do this without any spoilers, basically it takes place in the Canto Desert and there is this Mercenary, Kanta AKA Desert punk who goes around taking odd jobs for profit and usually ends up failing or getting into more than he bargained for or succeeding because despite his pervy idiocy he is quite intelligent. Kusuna is one of the other characters who comes in like two or three.

As for only being five foot, I was about that when I first started pllaying and if you are running after the disc, you swipe to the ground just when they think they've caught it :3
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm a horrible person >< Hiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~~ >>; Kay bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Hiya...new person lol   Hiya Hiya...new person lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya Hiya...new person lol
Page 1 of 1