Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Sighing Sammie turned her head and looked at him watching as he twirled the razor in his fingers, looking away from him for a moment she closed her eyes thinking. Opening them she shrugged and reached "Never mind then....Keep it...I'm sure I can find another one somewhere" she muttered before she kicked the second chair away from her and got to her feet.

Stuffing her hands into her hoodie pockets she headed for the door, stepping outside she noticed quite a few people were playing games. Running a hand through her hair she started walking around staring at the ground, after a moment she looked up and found she wasn't near anyone else and she couldn't hear people smiling she sat down on the ground her legs crossed as she pulled her sleeves up and looked at her bandaged wrists.

Laying down on the ground she crossed her ankels and rested her hands on her stomach staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 PPPP-1

Some people joked that Saixis must be some sort of ninja or something, with how good he was at sneaking up on people. "Is that really fair, Sammie? Walking away without giving an answer? I mean, I haven't reported you for having drugs or a the razor blade. I didn't report anything you've said, nor that you cut yourself." There was a pause. "But, I suppose I won't hold it against ya. After all, I remember what I used to be like, so, yeah." He was laying down as well, head resting on his hands.

There was enough space between them for another person. He felt it would look odd if they were closer. "Anyway, I doubt you will find another one. There aren't any. The few there are, are under lock and key. Same with all things you may try to use as drugs. So you'd better use what you have sparingly, if you want it to last."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 am

Turning her head to look at Sax Sammie gave a sigh and rolled her eyes "Why don't you just report it? Then they will know how screwed up I really am....And why are you giving me adivce on how to save what I have?" she asked her curiosity getting the better of her. Shrugging her shoulders slightly she looked back at the sky.

"Besides I'm not going to be here much longer" she said with a smirk happy that her friends had told her they were going to spring her after a few days, "Do me something, stop with the whole sneaking up on me. Walk like a normal person and make noise" she said turning her head to look at him again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 am

He laughed a bit. "Well, I'm not reporting it because then they would freak and treat you like a criminal or something. You'll get into a bunch of trouble, shit will hit the fan, and that is not the way to help you out. I'm not gicing you advice to save what you have, really. I'm more warning you that it's all you'll be able to get while here. And I don't intentionally sneak up on you. It's just how I am naturally. It's because of sneaking in and out of my foster home all the time when I was younger."

He then cut his eyes to her, smirking. "And you won't be here much longer? Do tell how you plan to get out of here early."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:27 am

Sitting up Sammie glanced at him and shrugged her shoulders slightly "Been there done that....Been treated like a criminal since I was like twelve or something. Police know all about me". Running a hand through her hair she yawned slightly out of sheer boredem, "Now why would I tell you that? I mean if I told you, you might try to stop me from getting out of here" she stated smirking.

Resting her hands on the ground behind her she leaned back, glancing at him she gave a laugh "But I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later, and I doubt there is much you can do about it....Because I wont be gone that long before I come back" she said with a slight laugh.

Turning her head she looked at him fully "Well...Try and bang some bin lids together or humming or something to gain my attention before you try and give me a heart attack" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 am

He chuckled a little. "Maybe I'll start wearing a bell for you. And you are right, I probably will figure it out. Not cause I'm some sort of genius, but because as you said, been there done that. Though, if you successfully escape, why would you come back? And for that matter, how will you explain your absence?" He seemed curious, but his eyes were closed, and he seemed quite relaxed. No doubt he could hear her though and would notice if she started to leave.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 am

"See I wont come back because I want to, I will be forced to come back here. And I wouldn't do the explaining, someone else will do that for me" Sammie said rolling her eyes skyward her voice showing her irritation about someone bringing her back.

Getting to her feet and streached getting tired of sitting "Is there anything entertaining to do around here? I mean everyone is....Boring" she said pulling her sleeves down before she hooked her thumbs into her jeans pockets as she looked down at Sax and shook her head slightly as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:05 am

He opened one eye, watching her. "Depends. Tell me what you'd find to be entertaining, and I'll see what I can do. I find that easier than playing a game of 'Guess What Sammie Finds Entertaining'. So yeah, let me know, and I'll try and set it up." He pulled himself to his feet, then started stretching a bit, his shirt getting pulled up a bit as he did.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 am

"Awww but that game sounds like it could be lot and lots of fun" Sammie joked with a laugh, shrugging she walked around swinging her arms slightly "I don't know....Like races....Track running....That can be very entertaining when people stuff up....Or something that wont put me to sleep" she said giving another laugh, glancing at him as he streached she saw his shirt lift a bit and she looked away.

"Just something interesting" she added as an after thought with a sigh, giving a shrug and shook her head slightly "Ah don't worry about it....." she said giving another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:22 am

He paused. "Well, if it's a race you want, I don't have a problem. And if you want to race more than just me, feel free to pick anyone else you want involved. I'll pretend it's my idea." He then paused, and smiled. "And if you like...we could make a bit of a bet on the outcome. Like a 'if you beat me or I beat you' sort of thing."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 am

Sammie laughed as she smirked at him "I'll race you back to the food hall, if I beat you, you stop stalking me and leave me alone when I ask you to" she said placing her hands on her hips as she raised an eyebrow watching him still smirking, wondering what he would say to what she wanted. "I mean it's cool if you don't want to run" she teased as she kept her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 am

He raised an eyebrow, seeming to think about it. "Well, that's all fine and good, but what about if I win, Sammie? Not much of a bet if I'm the only one with something to lay on the line, you know. If what you wager is good, I'll even throw in giving you back your razor. I just hope you know I have no intention of letting you win the race."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:46 am

"Well I'm not about the lose" Sammie said smirking, before Sax could say too much else she had started running. She was good at running it was something she had loved doing at school, when she did bother going. Glancing over her shoulder slightly she pressed her legs to go faster taking her normal run to a sprint, as she ran one of the girl from her cabin stepped in her way.

Trying to stop she hit the girl hard sending them both falling to the ground, laying on her back Sammie started laughing her head off as she sat up she coughed slightly trying to get air back to her lungs as she continued laughing. Breathing deeply she knew she was going to have brusies and she looked at the girl with a grin as the girl got to her feet and glared at Sammie only making her laugh more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 am

Sax soon came to a stop right next to them, raising an eyebrow. "Two things. What's up, and you can't start the race before you've wagered something yourself, it's not fair...." He looked at the other girl, seeming confused. "And why are you glaring at her so much?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 am

"One...I ran straight into her, it was pretty funny but she doesn't seem to think...I mean she was the idiot that got in my way. And two...I'll....Answer any question you have for me truthfully" Sammie said grinning up at Sax before she got to her feet and dusted herself off and meerly smirked at the other girl before she looked back at Sax and shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 am

He thought on that, and nodded. "I accept those terms. As for you," and here he turned to the girl Sammie had run into, "please watch where you are going. Stepping into the path of a person who is running is probably not the best of ideas. It's very hard to stop suddenly." He smiled lightly.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 am

Sammie tried not to burst out laughing again instead she pulled a face at the girl "Come on Comrade, I'm getting old here. Are you racing or not?" she asked rolling her eyes skyward as she placed her left hand on her hip as she watched him with a raised eyebrow as the girl stalked off before she gave a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 am

He paused, and nodded. "Ah, right, the race. Gotcha. Well, about that-" And then he bolted, just as she had done at the beginning. "Catch up if you can, Sammie!" He was surprisingly fast. This was another thing that came from his past. He had to do alot of running when he was younger. Often from the police.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 am

"Jerk" Sammie shouted after him as she started running fast, this time no-one got in her way which made her happy but she was annoyed at the fact she couldn't really catch up to Sax. Pushing herself hard she caught up enough to him that she was just behind him "Cheater" she hissed out to him glancing at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 am

He laughed in response. "Sammie, you did the same thing to me, and you know it. All's fair in love and war. This isn't really war, but it's certainly competition." He put more into it, pulling ahead some more. "You are pretty fast. You are the first person who has been able to keep up with me. I'm impressed. But if the cops couldn't catch me in the past, I doubt you could outrun me now..." The food hall loomed around the corner, and he kicked it into overdrive, pulling further away.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 am

Sammie smirked slightly, she knew some tricks that could get her to catch up to Sax more. Sprinting harder she pulled up beside Sax "Hey it could be a firts" she laughed trying to get a head of him "Come on let me win" she said smirking her legs aching as she tried to keep beside him finding it hard as she slowed down a lot "Ok you win" she called as she slowed to a walk.

Last edited by Tehlus_Angel on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 am

He kept going till he reached the food hall, just in case she was trying to trick him, then jogged back to her. "Alrighty then. You kept up with me, which is impressive, so tell you what," he grinned a bit, "I'll also answer any question you ask me. Honestly, of course. Unfortunately, you'll still have to deal with me bugging you all the time." He stuck his hands in his pockets, and smiled. "So, what now? Anything else you want to do, Sammie?"

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 am

Sammie rolled her eyes at him as she caught her breath "I'm doomed!" she muttered, sighing she gestured to the food hall "Food" she said smirking, brushing past him she walked inside. Looking at what was worth eating she grabbed a ham and salad sandwhich and a glass of soft drink before she walked over to her table and flopped down in her norma seat.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 am

He shivered a bit when she brushed past him, though he didn't even notice. Even if he had, he wouldn't have known why. He followed, grabbed an apple as always, and took his usual seat as well. "So, how did you get so fast, Sammie? It really surprised me. I mean, I could tell that you are not some prissy girl whose obsessed about her nails, but it's not often you find young women who are that fast."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 am

Just before Sax had sat down Sammie had taken a large bite from her sandwhich, raising her left hand to tell him to wait she finnished what was in her mouth and she shrugged slightly "I've always been a pretty fast runner, but when I did bother going to school I was on the track team...And I learnt quickly when my Mum started dating her boyfriend how to exit a house while running and not falling over anything" she she with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next