Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 PPPP-1

The instant she stuck her tongue out at him, he suddenly had the offending appendage trapped between thumb and forefinger. While he was not hurting her even the slightest bit, she couldn't pull away. "Don't point things at people if there is a risk that they will grab hold of what's aimed at them." He then released her tongue, chuckling a bit. "Ah, you amuse me. You are so damn unique. In a very good way. And you STILL remind me of myself when I was younger." He paused, thinking.

"Although you are far more attractive than I was, but that might be a gender thing." He shrugged, and stretched a bit.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm

As soon as he let go of her tongue she clamped her hands over her mouth her eyes narrowed, she was being dramatic but she was having fun. Turning on her heel she put her back to him and crossed her arms firmly over her stomach trying not to laugh "You better believe I'm more attractive" she teased glancing over her shoulder at him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm

He too was trying not to laugh, and was currently glad there was nobody around to hear them. Their banter could be taken the wrong way. "Yes, very much so. You ARE quite beautiful. And I actually mean that seriously, I'm not kidding." Another pause. "And you have a much cuter ass than I did, though that's to be expected." He managed to keep a straight face. He was joking. Mostly. He HAD noticed, he was a man after all. But he'd never consider anything more than a friendly relationship with her.

Okay, he HAD thought about it, but he'd never act on it. Not that she'd even want that anyway. Sure, they weren't that far apart in age, but he wasn't supposed to really get attached. He was already too attached, as it was, and he'd likely get fired or even arrested if he was suspected of anything...improper. When he realized he'd been thinking about all this, he made a mental note to kick himself later.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Sammie turned around with a frown at his beautiful comment, slowling her frown turned into a looked of shock as he listened to the comment about her ass until she burst out laughing "Typical male" she giggled as she tried to not fall over laughing. Quickly gaining controll of herself she stopped laughing and grinned slightly as she shook her head "That's sad" she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

He immediately feigned innocence and confusion, cocking his head to the side almost cutely. "I'm sorry? What's sad? I was merely commenting on your assets as a young woman in comparison to mine as a still relatively young man. I must say you have a much bigger chest than me. I think I'm jealous." He smiled kindly. He enjoyed watching her laugh. He enjoyed the sound of her laughing as well.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Giving a slight laugh Sammie rolled her eyes and raised and eye brow slightly "Yeah you better be jealous, cause your not as special as me" she teased giving another laugh she shook her head slightly at him holding back saying something about how almost cute he looked when he tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:35 pm

He shook his head in an almost sagely way. "Oh, dear, this is unfortunate. You don't realize that I am the special one. People always told me a seemed a bit special to them. I was even put in Special Ed. in school. Yep, Special Education. Cause I'm just so darn special!" And he finished it off with a rather goofy grin. Then he smirked, and shook his head, returning to a more serious level with her. "Seriously, though, you ARE special. And not in the mentally handicapped way. The good way."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Sammie laughed as she listened to him "That you are" she said smirking, shaking her head slightly her smirk left her face "There is no 'good' special Sax....I'm just someone in the background who is different" she said with a shrug her right hand falling to rest on her hip as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 pm

He frowned a bit, and gently took hold of her chin, tilting her head so her eyes met with his. "You're wrong. Maybe some ignorant people see it that way, but you are not in the background. You are the leading role in your own life, anyway. And a persons opinion of you shapes your role in their life. I can't say for sure the impact us meeting will have on either of our lives, but all meetings are significant in some way, great or small. What I do know is that I want to help you and, if you'll allow it, take care of you and be your friend."

He smiled softly. "I care rather alot about you, Sammie." He then smirked a bit. "Though why, I'll never know, what with your charming attitude."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Sammie sighed slightly as she looked at Sax and smirked "You can't deny it, you love my 'charming attitude' because it rocks a lot more then yours does" she said cheekily, taking a slight step back she continued to smirk as she tucked her hair away from her face as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 pm

An eyebrow raised. "You sound so sure of yourself." And then he was tilting her chin up again with one finger, and he was VERY close, eyes burning into hers as he grinned. She would feel his breath against her lips, though that part wasn't intentional. He was just messing around. "Are you really so sure of yourself now, though?" He paused, then chuckled a bit and pulled away. "Yeah, don't mess with me." He was obviously joking.

"Anyway, they should be done with the bed thing, so let's grab your things and move them to my...eh, our cabin. Hmm, that sounds oddly odd. And strangely strange. And weirdly unusual." Random much?

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Sammie raised an eyebrow as she looked at him and she gave a small laugh "You are very very VERY strange Sax" she said with smirking before she made a nod of her head "Alright then" she muttered before she put her hands into hoodie pockets before she turned around and started walking towards her old cabin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Unfortunately, there was a man hanging around her cabin, and upon spotting the two of them, came over. "Saixis, what the hell is going on?" Sax raised an eyebrow.

"Call me Sax, for one. Two, what are you talking about?" The man glared a bit, and pointed at Sammie.

"Her."

"She has a name."

"Whatever! What's with the reports you are submitting!? All you say is that she is showing improvement, but you won't say how or why!" Sax just watched the man.

"Devon...what are you getting at?"

"My point is that if you are hiding something, I'll find out dammit! Then your ass is mine."

"I was not aware you wanted my ass, but I apologize, I have no interest in men."

"I'm sick of your shit and carefree attitude! I KNOW you are up to something, you little shit! Just because the others have overlooked the fact that you used to be as drugged up as the rest of these kids, doesn't mean I have! And YOU have a criminal record! You may not have been convicted but-" He was silenced by a glare from Sax. The man hesitated, then continued.

"Just...If I catch you doing anything, I'll make sure you get put in jail this time..." The man looked scared, then walked quickly off.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Sammie stared at the man with a frown as he and Sax had their conversation, watching him walk off she looked up at Sax still frowning slightly "....Not even going to ask...." she said slowly as she moved inside the cabin, grabbing her stuff she walked back out of the cabin and looked at Sax "You ok?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 pm

He sighed heavily. "Been better. Him getting bitchy with me is fine and all, I just don't like being threatened, or having my past mentioned by someone like him, and in such an dickhead fashion." He paused. "If you ever find a way to screw him over without him knowing it's you, do it. Come on, lets go."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Listening to him Sammie glanced at Sax slightly as he talked, walking beside him she smirked to herself for a moment before she looked at Sax again and made a small nod of her head "Ok" she said softly putting her hands back into her hoodie pockets as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Once in the cabin, he yawned a little, and gestured to the bed that hadn't been there before. "And that there is YOUR bed. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. There is nothing more today that we need to do, so we can just hang out in here or do whatever elsewhere. And I'll be stalking you worse than ever due to me wanting to make sure nobody puts their hands on you."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Walking up to the bed that was now her's she sat down on it cross legged in the center of it getting comfortable she sighed "Great....Now your my permanent stalker" she said pretneding to be annoyed by it before she gave a slight smile and laid down on her side on the bed her head resting on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 pm

He chuckled at that. "I'm the best kind of stalker though. I stalk you for the purpose of helping you and keeping you safe, and have no intention of ever killing you and burying you in the yard. Might ask for your help to bury Devon in the yard though. Only up to his neck though. I'm hoping animals would come and mark their territory on him."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 pm

"Hmm I might just help you with that, I mean it would be entertaning" Sammie said with a laugh as she stayed laying down looking at Sax "I have to admit that your mind works in a very odd way" she said smiling giving another laugh she moved and laid on her back but turned her head to the side to keep looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm

He grinned. "And just think. If you had won that race, you never would have found this out. In fact, our deal would force me to stop stalking you and leave you be whenever you said so. WHo knows how things would be different now, eh?" He seemed quite happy. "And some people say the drugs addled my mind, but I remain adamant that I was always like this. Not that I wasn't fucked up, but that's not the point."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm

"The point is that you are just downright strange and nothing is going to change that I'm guessing" Sammie said giving another laugh with a smile at him, shaking her head slightly she looked up at the ceiling "Ah if only I had won the race" she said with a smirk and looked at him again giving a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 pm

He looked at her, and gave her a mock pout. "Well, now I feel unwanted. That's horrible, Sammie. You are so mean to me." He got very theatrical, and began ranting about being pierced with arrows and swords and, oddly, toothpicks made of cheese. It appeared that, so long as he was making her laugh, he didn't care what he said. He just liked to watch her reactions.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Almost falling off the bed from laughter she sat up, grabbing her pillow she threw it at Sax "Stop it" Sammie giggled as she grinned as she stayed sitting up shaking her head slightly her grin turning into a smile "I know I'm mean....Wait a sec! I'm not mean I just call things like I see em" she said smirking with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 pm

And then he was right next to her bed. He was hidden, but peeking over the edge of the bed to look at her. He moved fast... "I see. Call them like you see them?" He shifted up, and sat down on the edge of her bed, smiling softly as he watched her. THe soft smile seemed to be when he was acting normal. "Well how do you see them, Sammie?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next