Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Sinopa and Todd had both finally made their way back to the field, Todd, wrapping one arm around his ribs.

Opa only took a moment to survey the area before looking to Hinamori. "Mori, get Todd out of here." she instructed, able to smell the blood pooling in her brothers insides.

She took her rose whip out, frowning at Lucina. He was her friend-- but more than that at the moment he was a threat.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Hinamori was fast to move finally snapping back to her senses. Leading Todd off quickly Hinamori and him disappeared.

Lucian turned and looked at Opa. Though suddenly wounds appeared on his body and nothing had even touched him. Screaming loudly he held his head as the pain ripped through his body. The blood dripping down clearly showed his human body was under great strain with the power he had obtained.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 pm

"Lucian, you need to calm down!" Opa called. She flinched as his energy pressed against her. he closer she got, the harder it was to move. It felt like his power was enough to crush her-- and he was only at A level?

It brought the devastating reality of just how outmatched they were home.

"Lucian!" she shouted. "Take a chill pill!" she demanded, using Yusuke's terminology. She mannaged to grab his arm, having to dig her claws in to keep a good grip on him.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Lucian screams became even louder as he threw Opa back with such force as his power continued going out of control. By now the area was nothing but a deserted land full of sand since Lucian's power had destroyed everything around them.

"Opa!" Cried Hinamori running back up. "Sorry I got your brother as far as I could but he told me to come back. He said the cause of this is that stone Koenma gave him to let Lucian have!! If we don't get it away from him his body will break down and turn to ash and he will die!!! And then everything will be destroyed within a six mile radius!"

She helped Opa back up and and shielded her face as dust was flung up onto them. "We have to hurry otherwise we're going to lose him!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Opa frowned, shielding her own face. "Give me that powder Koenma gave you." Opa said quickly.

The fox took a small fistfull of the green powder and sprinted forward, fluidly avoiding any nasty blast of energy headed her way. "Sorry, Lucian." She frowned. she paused, waiitng for an opening and pounced, thrusting the dust into his face, smothering into his nose and mouth as she flipped onto his shoulders, tearing his shirt off of him-- and with it the red stone he had stowed away in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Lucian just screamed though his power had dropped instantly and his eyes wide he stood there as tears ran down his face. "Help... me... I'm scared... I... don't want to die..." He said in tears before he collapsed and Hinamori picked herself up walking over to him.

"Is he dead..." She asked softly looking at Opa. She went and got down her hand shaking as she grabbed his wrist. She felt a faint pulse and she listened for a heart beat but heard none. "He's no longer human..." She said softly standing up.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Opa knelt beside him, frowning. "Koenma said that powder knocks the soul out of a someone for an hour." she reminded Mori. "But with all this bleeding, he might as well be dead..." she frowned, her ears pinning.

They picked right up up, hearing the forest brush rustle to their left, looking over, immediately on the defensive. She relaxed when she realized it was only Todd.

The three of them were fairly roughed up. What damage Opa had not taken from Pride Lucian had made up for. Todd, well, Todd looked like death warmed over.

"His demon heart woke up." Todd noted, kneeling down beside Mori.

"Can you stabelize him? Long enough to get him back to the den anyway." Opa frowned.

Todd nodded. "Dad's place isn't too far from here." he admitted. He rolled up his sleeves and placed his hands over his friend, a dim green glow slowly pulsing out from his palms.

"Careful." Sinopa frowned, watching her brother intently. The major wounds slowly closed themselves, though remained scabbed-- while dark bruises formed on her brother to mirror the afflicted area on Lucain. One of her brothers most stunning abilities was to take others pain into himself. Luckily, he also healed faster than normal demons as well. What he lacked in the area of offense, he made up for in stamina.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

What seemed like an eternity Lucian had startled awake two weeks later with a startled yell. Looking around his body felt heavier then hell and he was shocked to find himself alive. Hearing voices he saw the three walking in together.

"Remind me to kill Koenma later giving Lucian that stone was dangerous. It's a good thing I thought of a way to destroy it so it didn't fall into the wrong hands."

"Guys...." Said Lucian catching their attention that moment. He struggled to stand up but the room spun and he landed right on his ass dizzy.

"Oh you're awake don't try and stand up you'll just hit your head or something and cause yourself more brain damage..." Said Hinamori frowning.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm not going to take on any dain bramage, either." Todd joked, mixing his word purposely as he sat down. "How're you feeling?"

Opa stayed at the door, watching as the others went in. She frowned, her ears twitching anxiously eying Lucian.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:44 pm

"Like I got run over... why does my body feel like it's been sapped...." Said Lucian a little scared his power didn't feel like it normally did.

"You're not going to be very happy with what you're about to hear Lucian... But that stone Koenma had given to you woke up your demon heart. You snapped and went out of control as your human mind and body could not take the pressure. Instead of gaining power like your father did think of it as you were reborn your power has dropped below to that of a lower C class demon." Said Hinamori.

"That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard! No it's a lie it has to be! This isn't funny so cut it with the jokes!" Cried Lucian feeling weak and helpless now.

"Wake up you almost died out there if I hadn't found out from Tod about that stone was the cause then you'd be gone! It's not easy especially since you in your human state were the strongest of us and probably had a living chance in hell in hurting that bastard! Now with you as you are we're really screwed!" Hinamori yelled slapping him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Opa stepped forward, catching Mori's hand before the slap connected. She frowned.

"Last I checked something similar happened to your father when he was around our age-- and look at how strong he's become." She turned her emerald eyes to Lucian. "You've got another 24 hours to rest up now that you've woken up. This time tomorrow you and I are going to go train." She said sternly. "Stop crying like a baby and man up about this."

Todd frowned. "Opa. You're being harsh."

"I'm being honest." Opa said, releasing Mori. "If you-- any of you-- want to stand a breath of a chance against these sins, we need to really push ourselves. We aren't going to be the same people comming out of this as we are going in."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"Tch... I don't need your pity...." Said Lucian standing up. "I don't have time to rest. It's high time I visited an old friend of my father if anyone can help us he can..." Said Lucian.

"Yomi..." Said Hinamori suddenly and she smirked clapping a hand to Lucian's back making him yell out in pain.

"YEOW!!! Dammit it Hina that hurt!!" Yelled Lucian glaring at her.

Hinamori laughed and said, "You can eat my dust I can't believe we were thinking of the same person. Well what the hell we waiting for grab you're shit we're leaving now." Said Hinamori.

"Heh... hell yeah!!" Said Lucian with a grin as he walked out after Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Sinopa huffed, crossing her arms.

Todd raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Oh yeah?" he teased.

"Oh yeah, what?" Opa quipped. "If he wants to follow her, let him-- he can follow her to the ends of the Earth for all I care."

"Me thinks the little sibling is jellous."

Opa glared. "And me thinks the red head is cruising for a bruising." she uncrossed her arms. "I'm going to stick with Dad and Hiei to train. You, go do what you want."

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Todd blinked. "Shouldn't we stick together?"

"What for?" Opa frowned. "I work better on my own anyway."

Todd frowned, standing up as his sister stormed off. "No. You don't." he signed He hurried out to catch up with Mori and Lucian.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Three Days Later:

"Are we there yet!" Whined Lucian.

"Almost..." Said Hinamori her left eyebrow twitching in agitation.

"You said that two days ago!" Said Lucian.

"And your whining isn't going to make us get there any faster..." Said Hinamori.

The group had been trekking for three days now and all Lucian had done was whine the whole time and get on Hinamori's nerves. She was so close to strangling him to death and was glad Todd was with then.
"MY feet hurt and my blisters have damn blisters!!" Whined Lucian loudly. And finally a fuse had snapped as that had did it for Hinamori.

'WILL YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!" Hinamori finally exploded but blinked when Lucian ran ahead

"HELL YEAH WE'RE HERE I SEE IT GUYS THE CITY!!" Lucian called from up ahead.

"I couldn't be more grateful..." Grumbled Hinamori as they walked down the path into the city. As they were approaching the residence where Yomi reside though security had surrounded them fast and had their weapons on the three.

"Hold it you guys we mean no harm we've come to speak with Yomi." Said Lucian quickly as he backed up into Hinamori.

"I had a feeling it was going to be like this... Pride has really stirred up some crap it seems.... No wonder this place is on guard and edge..." Said Hinamori frowning.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Todd put his hands up. "We're not here to fight-- and obviously by out low power rating we're not associated with the sins." he reasoned.

"And then what do you want? No visitors have been scheduled." One woman demanded behind a mask.

"We're the children of Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama. We've come to speak with Lord Yomi about potential training." Todd explained calmly.

One of the guards vanished. "Don't move, unless you wish to be skewered." The woman warned icily.

A few moments later, the man reappeared. "They're clear to enter." he reported.

The guards stepped aside, with the exception of the masked woman. "Cause any issues within these walls and You'll regret it." she warned.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 pm

"Yeah yeah you people need to lighten up as we're the ones who were asked to deal with those bastards." Said Lucian as they were lead inside. As they were led into a room to wait the man who took them there said, "Please wait here." He then left and they sat down.

"Man is a nice place..." Said Lucian looking around. it reminded him of an old Japanese tea house in a way.

"Glad you approve of it I do take time to make things feel more like home." Said a voice as Yomi came in and sat down. He then said, "Why is it son of Yusuke that you are in such a weakened state. I can feel your power isn't that much to barely brag about. I expected you to be much stronger." Said Yomi.

"I had a run in with the sins and well apparently my demon power popped... I used to be a beginning B class but apparently I snapped from what my friends here said and because I got my demonic heart my power took a huge nose dive... Trust me I don't like showing myself as I am now either...." Lucian said softly.

"And you came to me because?" Asked Yomi.

"We need your help at this point as we are we can't take on the sins. Please lend us your power Lord Yomi. If we don't stop them then who will? Demon world will be a shadow of its former glory with those guys running things." Said Lucian.

"You're not telling me everything boy. I have nothing to teach you as you are." Said Yomi calmly.

"What why! If you don't help me then whose going to stop them!" yelled Lucian standing up angry. "This is our world go back to the humans you came from. What does it matter what becomes of this place to you?" Asked Yomi calmly.

"Because this place is just as much home to me as the place I was born in is! I don't want it to fall to ruin no one has the right to pass judgement on others like this!!" Yelled Lucian.

"Excuse me for butting in but we are pressing for time here. Lucian is willing to put his life on the line for everything as well as us two." Said Hinamori.

"I see the determination but I think he's not even mentally ready for this. I'll train you boy but on one condition I need you to handle your personal issues first. Think of it as a trial you must pass."

"A test what is it I'll do it and I'll damn well pass!!" Said Lucian.

"Very well south of here lies a very old an ancient mountain you must make it to the top of that mountain within seven days max. But it won't be easy the mountain is very much alive and it'll be a test of your mental and physical state. If you can do that I'll be glad to teach and train you. The time limit won't start till you are at the base to be considered fair." Said Yomi.

"I know which mountain you speak of Yomi there's no way he can do thi-" Hinamori said but cut off when Lucian stood up holding his hand in front of her.

"Get me to the base I'll do it I'll make it to the top and you'll see I'm no pushover!" He said.

"I see very well then and you two I'm doing this for a reason so it's best you two stay out of this." Yomi said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Todd frowned, glancing to his friend hesitantly. He nodded. "If I didn't respect you as much as I do, I would insist I come along." he admitted to Lucian. "Be careful." he warned seriously.

------Elsewhere------

Pride lazily chewed on one of his claws, watching Wrath finish off the ice demon, Toya. "He's weaker than the last. But we can free one of our siblings." he mused. "Who do you think it should be?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Wrath looked disgusted as he said, "Tch I don't care! How many more of these damn weaklings will I have to fight! Every time you say it'll be a challenge I end up mopping the floor with them!!" He looked toward the south though and smirked suddenly saying, "I can't wait till I rip them to pieces!"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
By this point and time a heavily guarded camp had been set up at the base of the mountain Lucian was eager to start but he was being forced to get physically checked by a medic before he went skipping up the mountain all giddy as Yomi would put it.

"Everything seems stable you're in for the clear." Said the female medic as she smiled stamping an OK on his forehead.

"Jeez thanks was the stamp really necessary though lady..." Said Lucian his left eyebrow twitching in irritation. "Not really I just thought it would be funny." Said the woman. Lucian finally marched out of the tent rubbing the ink off his forehead saying, "I never knew demons has such a sense of humor.

"Urameshi." Said a voice and Lucian saw Hinamori walk up.

"Hey I'm in for the clear I passed my physical examination and everything is in tip top shape." Said Lucian with a grin.

"It won't matter if you end up dead on the mountain you fool. Listen to me I'll only tell you this once and it might help you survive. Use your wits and always be wary of your surroundings, remember the trees have ears, and lastly be on guard you never know what's lurking out there... Come back alive I'd rather not see you in a body bag. Then what would we tell Opa if we had to let her know you died..." Said Hinamori firmly.

"Thanks those words might just come in handy." Said Lucian smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Todd frowned, shaking his friends hand. "Just be careful. You have seven days, be sure not to eat anything poisonous." he warned, taking his hand back. He'd slipped his friend a pill.

"Come on Mori. We can at least train a little on the side while we wait." Todd suggested.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 pm

"Let's see the idiot off first though." Said Hinamori clapping a hand to Lucian's back. Catching him as he staggered forward she had slipped him a couple kunai and whispered, "Its for survival in case your power is tapped..."

After that they stood at the base of the mountain and Yomi said, "I have an official up there to make sure to see to you when you reach the top that's if you do. Best of luck to you boy and don't disappoint me."

"Not to worry I'll make it in four days tops you'll see." Said Lucian with a grin. "I'll be surprised if you do well you may go the time has started." Said Yomi. As they stood there watching Lucian was walking up the mountain path and soon out of sight.

"Yomi what's your real reason for this..." Asked Hinamori.

"Please just bear with me there's a method to my madness and you'll see soon enough." Said Yomi.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:33 pm

"Maddness being the key word?" Todd frowned. "He's as good as dead." the fox sighed, walking off.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Hinamori just stood there for a while longer before going back to join Todd. After a while Yomi came to the two and said, "Both you come with me please I got something for you two to do while we wait." Though he stopped when one of the guards came walking up and he leaned over as the man whispered something to him.

"I see well that is a fine surprise very well keep me updated." Said Yomi and he led the two to another tent where two people stood there. "Hinamori your father told me what you specialize in the art of the ninja therefore I got you a personal teacher for the time being. I'd like you to meet Tsubaki she's the best in her field and works along side my forces taking charge of a team of her own who works in the shadows."

"Pleasure to meet you Hinamori." Said Tsubaki bowing politely.

"Tsubaki I ask don't hold back. If these children want to take on the sins then we'll need to break them past their normal limitations." Said Yomi.

"Of course our first task will be working on the weakest point of a ninja and that is hand to hand combat please come with me miss Hinamori." Said Tsubaki stepping outside and Hinamori followed.

"Todd your father told me you're more support therefore as part as medical back up you'll need to be able to fight on the battle field to protect yourself as well. This woman here specializes in both fields. I'd like you to meet Himawari." Said Yomi.
"It'll be a pleasure working with you Todd." Said Himawari smiling.

"As I told Tsubaki you need to push him past his limits as well Himawari I assume you'll be covering the combat part of the field first?" Asked Yomi.

"Yes we'll start down with the basics of combat and work our way up. Once he can protect himself I'll teach him some good ways of healing. I don't intend to hold back on him either." Said Himawari.

"Good best of luck to you too Todd. I'll leave you here to get started. I got business to handle now." Said Yomi as he left the tent.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Todd frowned at the woman who was to be his teacher before bowing, slightly, in recognition of her position over him for the time being. "I'll follow your lead." he promised, eager to begin training as well.

The groups split up and the training began. Long and grueling hours turned into days of training.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

It was on the 5th day of their training and Hinamori was currently crouched down behind a tree breathing heavily. Hearing a snap she had her kunai in hand but saw it was a wild animal of some sorts. She sighed and was about to catch her breath again but ducked fast flinging herself out of the way as a dozen or so needles stuck into the tree she had been standing in front of moments prior.

Running at a fast speed she saw the two shadows along both her sides. Running faster she was fast to clap her hands together creating a smoke screen. Two kunai came flying out of the smoke screen and both men after her got nailed down.

She continued running at a fast speed and leaped over some trip wire set up. Just then Tsubaki landed in front of her and Hinamori was fast to draw a short sword she had been given. Charging head first at the woman she held up up her sword and said, "Art of the ninja replicate!!" As smoke blew up Tsubaki smirked and blocked Hinamori who came aiming a strike for her throat. "Ah I see now nice try kid! Grabbing Hinamori she threw her to the left and the girl suddenly vanished in smoke showing that was the clone. Tsubaki blocked another incoming attack from the real Hinamori and threw the girl clear over her shoulder.

Hinamori yelped as she landed on her back with a thud. "Ow..." She said glaring.

"Perfect you aced the test." Said Tsubaki.

"Huh but you caught me how did I pass?" Asked Hinamori.

"It's only logical that I'm going to catch you every time Hinamori. After all this is my own technique I taught you. The enemy on the other hand has never seen the things I taught you. Now then let's take you to Todd to patch you back up." Said Tsubaki heaving her up.

Entering the camp the two walked in the tent only to hold their noses seeing it was like a green house in there. Todd had long aced his own test so now Himawari was teaching him some other things that would save his energy on the battle field.

"Oh hello you two here for something?" Asked Himawari looking up.

"Yes Todd needs to treat Hinamori." Said Tsubaki in funny voice from holding her nose.

"I'm perfectly fi- OW!!!" Yelled Hinamori glaring at Tsubaki who slapped her hand onto her shoulder. "If it hurts so much you should have it looked at. I'm leaving now." Said Tsubaki quickly escaping the stink and horrors of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:40 pm

"If I can handel it, you should be able to." Todd reasoned, refering to the smell. "Sit down." he nodded to a chair.

His red hair had grown out some, nearly long enough to pin up. Using energy apparently stimulated it's growth rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: