Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

"Knock it off Todd you would have done the same bullshit all men are the same point blank. And besides if it comes down to it I'll step in and stop the fight." Said Hinamori firmly ramming her elbow into Todd's stomach. They then went out to watch.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Todd growled lowly to himself, following close behind Mori. "I would rather die than put someone elses life at risk." He said proudly, insulted that Hinamori had said such a think.

Livius stood, facing Opa calmly. While Opa took on a fighting stance, ready to spring, Livius stood like a statue, not moving aside from her hair blowing in the breeze.

Opa clenched her jaw, suddenly feeling something nearly foreign to her. Fear. She swallowed, closed her eyes for a moment, then made her move. She leaped forward.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 pm

"HOLD IT!!!" Lucian yelled skidding up fast and he flinched when Opa landed flat on her face stopping abruptly. Running over he helped her up and led her to Todd saying, "Take care of your sister's nose I'll fight in her place since I feel bad for making her do this."

"Finally grew some balls Lucian?" Snickered Hinamori.

"Oh shut it half pint." Said Lucian walking over in front of Livius saying, "I'm guilty and I lied because I chickened out but I'll be your opponent and as the man I say ladies first."

He then got into position waiting for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Livius blinked, waiting for Todd and Opa to get out of the way before looking back to Lucian. "I apologize for any discomfort." she said.

There was a deafening 'foom' as the pressure seemed to be sicked out of the air. Envy sprang forward with the speed of a rocket, throwing a punch. Her punch was never intented to hit. She came up short, pulling back at the last second. The force of the blow, however, threw Lucian back into the mountain creating a crator easily 10 foot in radius.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Everyone's mouths dropped open in shock and Hinamori said, "I can't feel his demon energy..."

Though a blast of energy shot into the sky and Lucian came back fast as a missile and said, "Damn last time I underestimate a girl! You are so going down!!"

He then swung his fist aiming to nail her right in the chest. He put all the power he could behind that punch.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm

The green haired woman caught his fist, being pushed back maybe 6 inches to a foot before stopping the blow entirely.

She blinked at him, noticing his apparent frustration. "If you dislike your weakness, why not just become stronger?" she asked. She frowned and took in a deep breath, bracing herself as she pushed back against him, managing to flip him over her head and flat onto his back behind her.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Lucian ended up pulling her down with him and was about to toss her when suddenly his left arm cramped and she ended up tumbling right on top of him. "Ow.... damn..." He cried though realizing the position he was in he knew it did not look good and he flushed.

"Looks like a lovers spat...." Said Hinamori not realizing what she said that moment.

A few more seconds past before Lucian skidded out from having Envy on top of him and he slammed up into a tree he had moved so fast.

"And now he's crab walking what an idiot..." Said Hinamori with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 pm

"He's an idiot alright..." Opa said flattly, her arms crossed. Though her expression was passive, her aura gave away her irritation.

Envy climbed back to her feet and dusted herself off. "So you yeild?" she called.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:10 pm

"Yeah the victory goes to you for NOW as I got a cramp in my arm that cost me the toss I was gonna give you." Grumbled Lucian standing up.

"So the thick head can lose a fight with dignity who knew." Said Hinamori and Lucian shot a glare at her.

"Let's head back you guys." He grumbled walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:20 pm

"Are you coming?" Todd asked the green haired woman.

Envy tilted her head slightly. She was good at it. "I thought you did not like me any more?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 pm

"Just come back with us to be blunt we can use you and need you as we have more to ask later." Said Hinamori walking back after Lucian.

Lucian was half way back to camp when a breeze swept through knocking some snow off the tree it falling on top and burying him.

"I hate winter!!!" He exploded as he burst out of the pile of snow.

"Quit your whining and move your ass back to camp so Todd can make his tea for us." Said Hinamori walking by.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:43 pm

"How did I become the designated tea brewer?" Todd blinked as they walked.

"It's just one of those things--" Opa waved a dismissive hand as she passed her brother.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"I think it's because Hina likes it seeing as you two are a co-" Lucian started to say but a snow ball beams across his face and Hinamori blushed before storming through the camp entrance into the tent.

"What's so embarrassing about me saying you are a couple?" Asked Lucian confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

"More than likely she is shy and gets it from her father." Todd shrugged.

"Oh, you mean besides the fact that nothing is official." Opa rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Soon everyone had gathered around and warmed up with more Tea. Hinamori's eyes begin to droop shut after she set her cup down. She just seemed quite comfortable and warm and finally she slumped against Todd nodding off completely.

Lucian just stood up and set his empty cup down leaving the tent alone. He decided to go for a walk despite it being so cold. His hands shoved in his pockets he walked through the frozen forest glad the snow had stopped for the time being. He stopped and leaned back against a tree his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Opa finished her tea and remained, just long enough to watch Hinamori and Tod both drift off to sleep. Envy seemed to follow their lead as well, curling up with her cut on the floor beside her.

Opa took her leave, following Lucian out into the woods. It didn't take her long to find him. "Urimeshi." she greeted, standing infront of him when he opened his eyes, perched on her toes in the snow. She was barefooted.

The silver haired fox frowned. "You're not focused today."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 pm

"Drop the formalities please.... It's not like we haven't known each other for years... And yeah I just haven't felt up to par lately. The past day or two of relaxation ain't maybe the best for me. I'm used to keeping myself busy with something." Said Lucian looking up at her. Walking up he said, "Let's head back it's almost night time."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Opa raised an eyebrow at him, placing a hand up in front of his chest, stopping him from walking of. "What makes you think we can't relax and stay warm out here both at the same time?" she quizzed.

Opa wasn't the little girl he used to play games with. she, like the others, had changed. She was a woman. Tall, mature, strong. What was more, she was a hunter, natural born. Her eyes bore into his was an almost feral hunger. It was sheer primal want.

"We've both been under stress..." she said, gently stepping closer to him, so her chest was against his. Another step forced him back to the tree he had been leaning on. She kept on him, gently. She felt like smoke on his skin.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Lucian felt his back push against the tree and and her close. "W-What do y-you mean." He managed to choke out as his face was crimson red now. He looked right at her though his face still red as  it could possibly go.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 pm

"I mean, you're a reasonably healthy male. You're strong. I'm a reasonably healthy female. I'm strong. We're friends." she said, the sleeves of her Kimono managing to work their way down her shoulders slightly. "I see no reason why we can't make a night out of it. Just one night. No obligations. No strings." She nearly purred. "Modesty aside, I know how I look. I've seen you watch me. And I also happen to know how you look." she said sensually.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Lucian's eyes went wide in shock at what he  just heard. Though his face still red he slid his arms around her nervously and said, "Please... just promise you won't disappear or something on me after we do this... I always had an eye for you Opa and the fact that you want me is quite surprising considering I'm an idiot half the time.. But if it's what you truly want I'll gladly give it to you." He then kissed her softly pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Opa returned the kiss. As they parted though she held up a solitary finger. a single stipulation. "This does not make us a couple."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

"I guess... I can handle that... after all I'm only sixteen and you're much older then me. I swear once I hit eighteen though you won't shake me off. Even if you find someone else I'll come find you and take you back." Said Lucian softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Opa grinned a foxy smirk. "We'll just have to see won't we."

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning, Todd had made breakfast for the group. He glanced to the clock and frowned. "Yomi will be here soon. If Opa and Lucian aren't back by then, he won't be pleased."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Lucian came skidding in fast that moment saying, "Sorry guys I'm here!"

"Where the hell you been?" Asked Hinamori.

"Here and there I needed some time to think. I mean my whole reason for fighting has been taken from me already. So I found myself a new reason to keep on with what we've planned." Said Lucian taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: