Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 am

"Goldie Locks me?" Asked Gwen cutely but she got up pulling on her robe. After she and Opa got dressed they went out to the field and saw Todd standing there.

"Ah figured the two boys would be sparring again. Urameshi's getting stronger I can feel it." Said Gwen smiling. Though the group split quick and moved to the side as Lucian came skidding back right where they had been standing.

He smirked saying, "Hello Ladies and Todd sorry can't talk gotta go punch Yomi a good one for saying I lack any brain cells." he then shot back off throwing up dust.

"Him brain having brain cells as if." Said Gwen laughing. She then smirked and teased Opa saying, "Your boyfriend is a piece of work girlie."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am

Opa scoffed, though smirked lightly. "You mean Hina's boytoy. I think she's the one who has an eye on him."

Todd blinked, looking over suddenly. "Hinamori likes Urimeshi?" he asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 am

"I do not like him Opa and you know it!!" Said Hinamori marching up. She then grabbed Opa and pulled her over whispering to her, "If anyone should make a move on Lucian its you. I think you two would be better off because unlike your brother I'd kill the guy after two days." She then let go and walked up and shot a glare at Gwen who was giggling like a school girl.

"Shut it blondie otherwise your ass is grass!" Snapped Hinamori glaring at Gwen still.

"But it's funny Hinamori honestly you shouldn't be embarrassed about your feelings. The fact you like him is cool if you ask me." Said Gwen.

'I like Todd not Lucian dammit!!" Hinamori finally exploded and her eyes went wide when she realized what she said. Her face turning pink in humiliation. She then vanished quite fast after that and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 am

Todd blinked, his ears twitching. For a moment he just sort of stood there, thunderstruck.

"Well, if you feel the same, I might suggest following her, Todd." Opa advised her older brother with a grin.

Todd looked down at his twin and frowned slightly. "How is it you remind more of a wolf than a fox?"

"It's a gift." Opa teased, watching her brother squirm.

"I can't go after her. Yomi ordered me to stay here, in case they needed me."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 am

"Go ahead I'll cover for you if Yomi asks right now Hina needs you more." Said Gwen with a smile as she giggled. She then pushed him along saying, "Go on get moving already."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

"Your stalling." Opa accused, pushing her brother. "Get a move on!"

Todd hesitated for a moment, then vanished, sprinting off-- following Hina's scent.

"You know, he's so quick and cunning he never really lets on that he's sick." Opa mused aloud. Gwen haddn't been privy to that knowledge.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 am

Hina meanwhile had hid herself pretty well even with Todd's sense of smell he'd find the area but not her. Sitting up in the highest point of a tall tree she hugged her knees to her chest. Tears ran down her face she stared ahead muttering, "I'm such an idiot..."

Gwen just sighed and said, "Must be nice to have someone to love. Honestly my first love died a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:35 am

Todd's ears flicked and he spin in a slow circle, looking around. 

He frowned suddenly and swayed where he stood, as though having a headrush. He put one arm out to steady himself against a tree, closing his eyes.

Up in the tree's canopy, Hinamori audibly heard Todd's heart skip a beat.

The fox went down, seeming to pass out.

[I'm thinking he really did have a minor fluctuation in his heart. He just kind of played it up to get her down. >< He's gonna pull her into a kiss when she gets too close.]
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Hinamori paled and was fast to drop down though the moment she did she felt his arms around her and he caught her off guard kissing her. After being set down she was in shock at this point as tears ran down her face. She just looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry... I should have told you sooner. But you and that idiot that happens to be our friend you both were too busy fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 am

"As the saying goes, better late than never." He pointed out, using the back of his hand to brush her tears away. "I was too shy to admit it myself."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:47 am

Hinamori was about to speak but shivered suddenly feeling the temperature drop. Seeing it start to snow she said, "You're right now maybe we should get inside this mountain is known to have bizarre weather on it. Yomi recently told us the season for snow is coming around." She then took his hand in hers and said, "Oh by the way for faking me out you best sleep with one eye open tonight. I WILL get you back you nearly made my heart drop out of my chest with that stunt." She then laughed and pulled him back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:51 am

Todd kept up. "Who said I faked it?" he raised an eyebrow as they sprinted. She could feel the pulse in his hand ever so slightly off rhythm. 

Yomi had passed the sparring off to Opa. Opa, surprisingly enough, had apparently only just breached the level of S class. She'd hit a platu though. According to her father, it woudl take some sever emotional trauma to make her any stronger past her current point. It was simply a downfall of being half human.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

"You sure we should be building snow men at a time like this Lucian. I mean Opa is sparring with Yomi at the moment. And my hands are going numb." Said Gwen.

"Yeah there's never a bad time to build a snow man." Said Lucian with a grin though the ground shook and his so called creation crumbled. "No my masterpiece!!!" He whined loudly.

Making it back to camp they found out the others were still out there and Hinamori huffed going back into the tent with Todd saying, "No way am I freezing out there right now."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Opa moved like smoke, her tactics mostly revolving around avoiding, then striking at the opportune time. She'd earned her nickname as Lady Death, though against Yomi she might as well have been nick named little-miss-muffet.

Opa took a bone crushing blow to the jaw, though went with the hit to lessen the impact. Still, the force knocked her back nearly 100 feet. She had a hunters instincts. Even Yomi might one day have to admit, she was good. What her best feature was, by far though, was her ability to take criticism and learn quickly from her mistakes.

--

Todd followed Hinamori to her tent. "I'm going to the green house. If you need me, or maybe just some hot tea, come find me."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Yomi had blocked every last one of Opa's attacks and he said, "Not bad for someone who has a high reputation but you're still too slow. I say we stop for now while I come up with a way to make you fast enough to even fool me." He felt the snow coming in and finally Lucian and Gwen had to run inside as a blizzard had started up.

Hinamori said, "Actually that tea sounds good right about now." She then walked after Todd only to get smacked across the shoulder with a snow ball.

Turning she gave an angry glare at Lucian and swung her arm out a wall of snow went crashing onto Lucian who was laughing loudly burying the idiot.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Opa took her leave from Yomi after thinking him for the training, off to find her brother to mend her throbbing jaw.

"Incomming!" Todd called, lobbing a snow ball of his own at Gwen and Opa.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Gwen squealed and ducked behind a tent. "Oh you are so on!!" She said grabbing a bit of snow making a ball. She hurled it hard and it smacked Todd right upside his head. Lucian laughed loudly saying, "Dude you got owned!" Though a snow ball beamed him across his face knocking him flat and Hinamori was the one who hurled it at him. She laughed and Lucian glared hurling one right back at her but hit Todd instead when she ducked behind him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 pm

"Oh, it's on." Opa grinned, crouching behind an already forming snow bank. She made a small arsenel of snow balls, then began to pelt the others at random.

Todd seemed to take the brunt of it, all the while laughing.

"You handle Urimechi and the blond. I need to tend to my sister." he told Mori with a smirk. He slipped out of sight with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

"Todd you ass you left me wide open!!" Said Hinamori taking cover behind a snow bank. "Oh no where'd my target go she's so small I'll never find her at this rate!" Said Lucian loudly on purpose to piss Hinamori off.

"Urameshi you are so dead!!" Screamed Hinamori getting in Lucian's face only to get a pile of snow dropped on her.

Lucian laughed loudly to the point where he was in tears at this point.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

A suprised yelp distracted them as Todd tackled his sister form behind. They looked like kits again, wrestling in the snow while laughing. They pulled on one anothers ears and tails, pushing the other into the snow and washing their faces with hefty fist fulls of the frozen powder.

"It's nice to see siblings get along so well." a voice said beside Urimeshi. There had been no noticeable power source, as the small woman seemed to appear out of the snow. She smiled as Hina and Lucian both. "Greetings."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Lucian was fast to grab Hinamori and skid back of course he didn't know who this woman was. But having not even sensed her he was now on edge as well as Gwen.

"Who are you and why you here?" Asked Lucian firmly.

"Yeah we weren't expecting any visitors in this area and I sure don't recognize you." Said Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 pm

"My name is Livius." The small woman said, kneeling down to pick up a small hand full of snow. "May I join you?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

"Sorry but you need to leave Lord Yomi hasn't told us of any visitors and we're not particularly friendly with strangers. How you got in here is surprising enough." Said Gwen firmly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"Oh? A Lord? That must be what I felt." She mused to herself. "You all seemed to be having so much fun, I simply decided to pause on my way past." She explained with a small smile still playing at her lips.

Opa and Todd walked over, both covered in snow. "I think we should let her." Opa said.

Todd frowned. "Yomi will be cross."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Lucian frowned slightly not being able to believe Opa actually said that. He always thought she was smarter and he had a bad feeling.

"What's going on and who let this stranger in here?" Asked Yomi appearing.

"Her demon energy is about as strong as a piece of gum so she slipped past security Yomi. I just told her to leave as well." Said  Gwen.

"This place isn't a pit stop for travelers nor do we accept most guests but seeing as your demon energy is so pitiful this storm will probably freeze you solid. You can stick around for the one day and then after that it's best you leave once the storm subsides. Otherwise I can't promise you'll live especially if 'they' show up here by chance." Said Yomi walking off.

"Great well I'm done here I'm freezing Todd go make that tea like you initially planned." Said Hinamori.

"Some warmth does sound good right about now. I haven't felt this cold since Yomi made me hike up the mountain for my first trial." Said Lucian his teeth chattering. He then sneezed loudly and snow blew up onto Opa and Todd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: