Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Livius blinked, looking to Tod. "May I ask for some tea as well?" She asked hopefully.

Todd nodded. "I'll make enough for all of us before we get sick.

As the others headed off, Opa grabbed Lucian's wrist, making him pause until the others were out of ear shot. "Don't you dare walk away from me until this conversation is over... Do you realize who that is?" She asked quietly. "
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

"No but I have a funny feeling about her. Like she's hiding something and it's like a thick haze is over the area.' Said Lucian softly. He then looked at Opa and said, "Why you know who she is?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Opa frowned. "Livius, Lucian, is another word for envy." She said. "It's best we keep on our toes and not call her out. She seems genuine enough at the moment. You have to think, a group as large and as powerful as the sins has more than likely had children. It could be she is Envies daughter. She could be useful. IF we play our cards right. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Lucian's mouth dropped open in shock and he nodded and they went into the tent. Sipping some tea Lucian sneezed loudly and sprayed it all over himself

"Hey Todd mind giving this idiot some herbs or something he sounds like he caught a cold." Said Hinamori.

"I didn't Hinamori something is really getting to me and I think it's the plants in his place." Said Lucian sniffling.

"Pollen but the flowers Todd grew are so beautiful." Said Gwen reaching out and stroking one of the plants.

The tent door opened and Yomi came in saying, "Lucian I have a direct letter for you from spirit world. An official just dropped it off and told me to give you it."

Lucian set his cup down and took the envelope and Yomi then left. Opening it he read it over and suddenly he started shaking. "W-What is this shit! No it's gotta be some kind of lie!!!" Said Lucian.

"Is it bad?" Asked Gwen concerned and looked at him.

"Two days ago my mother was caught in a traffic accident and killed my father has been Mia since the day we came here!" Said Lucian in angry tears.

"Crap that's horrible." Said Gwen feeling sorry for the kid.

"I need to be alone!" Lucian cried quickly leaving the tent and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Opa frowned. "Alone my ass." She sighed and stood up. "The kid needs a drink. Yomi, do I have your permission to go after him?"

Livius tilted her head slightly, like a confused dog, holding the cup in her hands for warmth. "What is a traffic?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

"No need to ask go on." Said Yomi.

"Just forget about it this doesn't concern any of us and Opa please make sure he doesn't do anything reckless. As much as I hate to admit it he's our only hope to win." Said Hinamori.

Lucian meanwhile was out in the middle of the forest shaking. He fell to his knees in shock now that he was pretty much orphaned.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

"Urimeshi." Opa called. The continuing snow fall covered his tracks-- and his scent. "Lucian, where are you?!" She called, stepping lightly through the snow.

--

Livius sipped her tea tentatively. "Oh wow, this is amazing." she marveled. "I wish I could make something so mild. My tea is always too bitter."

"Don't mention it." Todd frowned, pouting Hina a second cup and offering one to Yomi as well.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Footsteps were heard approaching her and Lucian just stood there his face streaked with tears. He stopped in front of her saying, "Opa... am I really here... or is this just a dream. I really exist right... if so I wish I was dead! What the hell is wrong with this picture! My mom was so kind and sweet and did nothing wrong! She cared about the people around her! Why did she have to die and why is my father gone! This is a bad dream please just let me wake up!" Lucian fell to his hands and knees after that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Opa frowned and knelt in front of him. "Lucian, listen to my voice- and listen close." she said, placing one hand on his shoulder. "Your mother died because, well, that is part of life. It comes to an end. Your father is missing, not dead-- that we know of. My mother died when I was still a child, I know the pain." She tilted his head up and made him look at her. "This is life. It is real. That hurt you feel is the proof of it. If there was no pain or sadness, what would make the good times special?" She frowned. "You might have lost part of your family, but you have friends; and those are the people you've chosen to become family. You have Hinamori, Todd, even me. If you let sadness consume you, it's a fate worse than death. Death beings nothing for demons. No good. No Joy. No release from pain. Just absence. All it brings is pain to the people you leave behind." Her eyes shifted from one of his to the other, looking deep into them both. "If your mother was so caring of others, she would have passed that onto you. You shouldn't want to leave us behind. You should want to stay, to protect us. To enjoy the time you have here with me."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Lucian just clung onto her suddenly and let out a loud scream and started sobbing loudly after that. He continued to cry loudly into her chest not caring if anyone saw or heard him.

The others meanwhile sat there drinking their tea when Lucian was led back in after a while by Opa.

"Phew so you found him that's a relief. Hina here was worried you'd run off and do something stupid." Said Gwen.

"Give me a little credit I'm not ready to die just yet... I have way too much at stake to let you guys handle it..." Said Lucian softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm

"He's a strong guy." Opa pointed out, as though nothing had gone wrong at all. She was protecting his pride. "I, however, am dog tired. I think we all ought to turn in early for the night."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Everyone nodded and the group split for the night. Though early the next day everyone was startled awake by the area shaking. Hinamori ran out wondering what in the hell had shown up at the camp. Gwen came running out seconds after that saying, "This is crazy did they find us here!"

"No Yomi says this place shouldn't even exist on the map only by chance can you stumble in here otherwise there's nothing but a huge open field to what the eye can see due to the barrier." Said Hinamori.

"Hold on this energy its Lucian's!!" Said Gwen and seconds later a streak of energy shot straight over their heads from a distance away and struck the mountain causing it to literally be wiped out into a flat plateau.

"You sure it's him this is ungodly strong." Said Hinamori as the two ran out of the camp heading toward the source. Finding Lucian they stopped when he turned and lowered his finger.

"Sorry did I scare you guys I figured I'd pop out my dad's signature attack the old famous spirit gun. I didn't think it would be this damaging or destructive." Said Lucian giving a nervous laugh.

"You turned the mountain into a plateau what the hell have you been eating Lucian!!" Said Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Livius blinked, tilting her head slightly. "That doesn't look like it's something so hard to do." she mused.

The group's mood was suddenly turned, all eyes on the small framed woman.

"Would you like me to clean up your mess?" She offered Lucian with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Though a blast shot back her as Lucian fired off a smaller one and it shot out in the distance before hitting and lighting up the area. "Spit it out who the hell are you really!" Asked Lucian.

"You certainly aren't normal no person would find such power easily obtained." Said Hinamori firmly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Livius looked startled by the aggression. "My name is Livius." she said again honestly. "If you don't believe me, your little psychic here may check." she looked to Hinamori.

She didn't lie. Livius was her given name. The Title,however, bestowed upon her among the sins, was Envy.

She calmly looked back to the platue and held one hand out. She hardly batted an eyelash as boulders, dirt, massive chucks of land reassembled themselves back into the mountain.  "There now." she said, sounding satisfied. She looked back to Todd, folding her hands with a pleasant smile. "Could we please go have more of your tea now?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

"You're Envy!!" Yelled Gwen realizing what her name meant. Everyone quickly grabbed Gwen as he yelled, "You bitch your friends killed my father and you have the nerve to show your face here! Let me go you guys she needs to die!"

"Lucian punched Gwen in her stomach knocking the woman cold making her go limp before he said, "You owe us some answers if you don't mind. Let's head back guys now." He then walked back toward camp and when they were alone he said, "Why you here and not with your so called pals? Can you please start by answering that much?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

"My pals?" She asked as they walked. "Oh-- you mean the 'sins'." She frowned. "Quite simply, I do not like it when people think they can use me. I've seen how this world has changed, and I would much rather experience it than destroy it." she said calmly.

Todd frowned, heaving Gwen on his back. "How is your power so low?"

Livius looked confused as she looked back at the fox. "Low?" she asked.

"Yes. Your level of power is the equivalent of a D level demon. I myself, and Lucian are both S-- which is the highest level, though the range of it varies greatly." Opa frowned.

Livius let out a musical laugh. "well then you've answered your own question, you silly girl!" She said happily.

"How?" Opa frowned, not finding it funny.

"I am not a demon." Livius said, as though it were obvious.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 pm

"Then what the hell are you exactly? If you're not demon are you human?" Asked Lucian firmly.

"She don't stink like a human not even a tiny bit." Said Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm

"I'm what's called a Saphren. A fallen angel." She said simply. "There were something I liked more than datelining around the clouds all day."

Opa stared for a moment. "Come again?" she frowned.

The green haired woman looked over to Opa and blinked, lowing her speech as though she were explaining multiplication for the first time to a child. "What you perceive as a class D demon is simply the amount of darkness in my soul. The amount of dark energy. It's very minor, in the grand scheme of things. However, on the light end of the spectrum, as You've explained it, I would be what you might class a an S+."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Lucian and Hinamori busted out laughing loudly that moment and Hinamori said, "S+ not in our life time."

Lucian snickered and said, "Let me guess your strongest attack is a pin prick or a static shock like from touching a metal door knob man you are out of your mind! I could sneeze and blow you clear across the depths of demon world."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Livius looked confused by their laughter. "If you would like to spar, by all means, i will go easy on you." she offered mildly.

Opa and Todd were both laughing as well.

"I'll tell you what, 'angel', Lucian here will take you on, and we'll see, okay?" Opa laughed.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 pm

"No thanks Opa I don't pick on the handicapped or crippled!" Said Lucian snickering in laughter.

Hinamori cracked up at that as well though she went quiet and said, "Now I see why spirit world has nothing to do with them. They aren't even classified like us. Listen up girlie in our terms you're about a D class which is low crap. Us now we're a different story in our scale D Class is weak and S is strong."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Livius seemed to understand suddenly. "You mean to say you can't sense my strength." She blinked, as if having a sudden epiphany. "I suppose that would explain why you 'S class' Demons who were sacrificed never felt the others coming."

The air around the group suddenly got tense. This woman had just said something down right bone chilling.

The Sins, for all intents and purposes, were invisible to Demons. Even those who had achieved S class.

"Spar with me." She said suddenly to Lucian. Her tone changed to something much more serious, sending a chill down his spine. "We shall see if I am a D class 'piece of crap'."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:26 pm

"Um no thanks the truth is I don't fight well against girls so ignore my big mouth. But I'm sure one of the others won't mind." Said Lucian giving a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Opa frowned. "I'll spar with you Livius."

The green haired woman nodded. "Very well. You--" she looked to Todd, her entire demeanor having changed at the drop of a hat. "Please stand ready to heal your sister."

Todd frowned, watching the two woman walk off a ways. Slowly the fox looked over to Lucian. "If you just got my sister killed because you pussied out, I will tear your intestines out through your nose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH Next Gen(Anna only)   YYH Next Gen(Anna only) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH Next Gen(Anna only)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Future RP-
Jump to: