Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

He nodded. "Grab Joseph then. I'll be sending the two of you with Yaya's husband. He'll keep a good eye on you." he informed her.

Yaya's husband. She'd met the man the night before. He'd been the first to dip into the bwenhoho.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:59 pm

"Aww don't you trust me?" She grinned deviously at Derek as she whistled to Joey and waved him over. "Let's go catch some fish." She smiled."Alright Wyntir, I need you to stay on the-" Wyntir wasn't having it. He clung to her back with his claws. "Ahhhhh ok, ok ok, FIIIINE." She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Dered spoke to Joseph in a language she'd never heard before. whatever he had said made the boy grin from ear to ear.

"Awesome!" he exclaimed, grabbing her wrist. "Come on." he tugged her along.

They got to a small lifeboat by the looks of it, one of 5 set to be lowered into the water. Inside were nets and hooks, all nearly folded.

"Hurry up, we're gonna miss the school at this rate." the man in the small boat called up to them."Just grab the rope and slide down."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Ashe followed without hesitating, "What did he say to you and in what language?" She asked as she began to prep the nets and hooks for the drop. "What kind of fish are we aiming to catch sir?" She asked Morie.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"Those." the man said blankly, pointing to where the water seemed to shimmer more than the rest of the ocean.

Joseph grinned. "He said Yaya was making me a cake for my birthday today." he said proudly. "Come sunset, I'm turning 12."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm

"Congrats!" Ashe said as she smirked, "I'll have to figure something out for you then." She looked at the shimmering water. "Fair enough." She of these fish, and knew just how to catch them. She readied the nets as they drew closer, as they pulled gently to the side she cast the net just past the shimmers in the water. She worked quickly and said, "Quickly, pull it in before they can swim deeper. She handed one line to Joseph and one to Morie, who already knew what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Morie was more effective, if only because of his age, while Joseph struggled to pull up his end of the net.

"Put your back into it." Morie advised. "Come on, boy!"

"I'm almost 12!"Joseph protested as he pulled, still struggling to pull the fish in.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:01 pm

"You are twelve as of today, pull harder." She said encouragingly. She braced her feet against the side of the boat and helped him with his line too, pulling both ropes. Although, she was losing some strength now that she was pulling two lines and she barely managed to save falling in the water. Morie had tied off his line and moved to help Joey. Ashe reeled in her line and tied it off, having tired out the fish a bit, and with a little of Morie's help, Joseph managed to get his line secured as well. "Not bad Joseph, first time with these kind of fish?" She asked chipperly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

"First time any fish." He said happily, fish scales dotting his face and neck form hugging the net to pull it in.

"Atta kid." Morie laughed, slapping his back once. "Ya did good! My first time, I was in the drink before i knew it."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Ashe laughed softly, wiping some of the scales off of the boys neck. "My first time, I got pulled into the water, but didn't let go and got thrown into the sand bar." She said with a kind of embarrassed look. "Good job." She said looking at Morie too with a smile, "What's next, are we catching more?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

"That's right." Morie said holding his hands out over the fish. They all went rigid suddenly, frozen over."These'll hold for now."

"More of the same?" Joseph asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Ashe looked at the fish amazed, "How did you-- THAT'S AWESOME!!" She said as she quickly began preparing the next batch of nets. She saw the shimmering again and said, "Yup. Same ones." Morie navigated the boat next to the school and Ashe cast the next net. This time however, there was a small problem, which became evident when they all went to reel in the fish. Ashe grabbed the rope as did Joey and Morie, but as they pulled the net in, something jerked them all forward. Ashe grabbed Joey to keep on board, which she did, but failed to stay on board herself. She fell right in, but still didn't let go of the rope. She suddenly saw WHY the net pulled so hard. Inside there was a caught dolphin which had been eating as they cast the net. She swam toward it and began untangling the poor creature.

Once she managed to get it free it swam off, however as she went to swim up, her arm had gotten tangled in the netting. She tried not to panic as she worked on the knots.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 pm

"I got it." Joseph called. "Just don't move!"

The blond grabbed the net and pullled, bringing her closer to the boats side. With a wave of his hand, the netting untangled itself form her. Not that she knew it, but he used high magic, rather than elemental magic. It was rare. And dangerous unless trained.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

She felt something hit her and push her deeper into the net as well as the water. She was confused but realized her time was running out. She remained as calm as possible. Her ears were pounding as her heart raced, trying to pump the necessary oxygen to her brain and everywhere else. She held on and focused on the knots. She managed to free herself, and had strength for one kick toward the surface. She broke it and gasped for breath, as she tread the water. She was blinded by the sun and almost missed the hand she reached for.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Derek grabbed her around the wrist, pulling her up and placing her on her feet.

Ontop of the water.

"Are you alright?" He asked, frowning.

Joseph looked upset. His magic hadn't done what he had planned. He'd nearly drowned his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 pm

She coughed up some water, then looked at Derek. "Of course." She said smiling, "Although I'm not sure if I'm still alive, we're standing on water."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 pm

"That would be cause of the water tension. I've made it higher where we're standing." he said. He helped her step back into the fishing boat. "Joseph--"

"But it wasn't a big spell--"

"No cake." Derek said seriously. "You could have killed her."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

"Wait, what? It's his birthday! You can't tell him no cake!! Ashe said, looking at Derek seriously, "I'm not sure what he did, but I'm sure it was only trying to help! No harm no foul." She said. "Please?" She looked up at Derek pleadingly. "If whatever he did was truly that bad, surely you can find a different punishment for him tomorrow...right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Derek frowned. "Joseph is turning 2 tonight." He said looking down at his little brother. "He's not a child. He needs to understand there are consequences for your actions." He looked back to Ashe. "My decision stands."

Joseph frowned down at his knees as his brother walked past the boat, jettisoning himself back onto the deck of the ship gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Ashe looked at Joseph and said, "It'll be alright, maybe he just needs some time to stew in it." She said with a small smile. Wyntir, who had stayed in the corner of the boat leaped into her arms and purred. "If it's not tonight, we can celebrate it tomorrow. I doubt Yaya will let anything on that ship go to waste." She ruffled his hair and they continued to fish. They pulled in several successful hauls.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Joseph frowned slightly. "You don't know Derek... Once he makes up his mind that's it." he sighed.

By the end of the day they hoisted back up to the side of the Green dragon and helped to heave the loads of fish and squid down to the kitchens.

Joseph still sulked as he worked, helping carry baskets of the fish down to Yaya.

"Ashe, why don't you help me clean these morsels for supper?" yaya suggested, not bothering to adress Joseph. Derek has already been by to tell her he was being punished.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:17 pm

"Yes ma'am." She said and quickly shucked any shellfish, gutted fish and squid and made sure that no sea snail had been caught as they were extremely hazardous." "Cheer up Joseph, it'll all be ok. It sucks now, but it'll pass." She said, "I got grounded once on my birthday too." She told him, "It's not so bad, besides, you're his brother, I doubt he'll mad at you very long." She told him. Wyntir kept trying to steal little morsels here and there, but Ashe caught him everytime. "What's next?" She asked YaYa.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:20 pm

"We're making lemon fillets, and shellfish stew." Yaya said simply, already wisking around the kitchen. "Grab me down that pot from up there?" she pointed.

Joseph frowned. "I guess, but when you're grounded on a ship it's worse... I get to take care of the chum buckets." he sighed.

yaya rolled her eyes. "Quit bellyachin." She scolded.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:24 pm

"Can't be as bad as a pig sty." She shuddered. She handed the woman the pot and asked, "May I season the fish? It's a delicacy where I'm from, maybe I could bring a little of my home here?" She asked YaYa.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Feel free." Yaya nodded. "Joseph, taters." she called.

Joseph rolled his eyes but got to work on the spuds.

Yaya looked over to Ashe and grinned. "You take care of this. I've got something special I'm workin on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next