Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Kira's brow furrowed.

Well, there are two possible answers to that question. First, either your mind is trying to protect itself by blocking out painful memories; second, someone has stolen your memories. Based on your origins, I would say the second is the best bet.

She pulled a face, knowing that such a thing was possible with the right technology.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Xion then thought about. just then he held his, as he received part of his memory.

"its a fail safe sir...just in case he starts to rebel...it will wipe his memory clean, but able to keep some parts."

Xion then looked at Kira."its a fail safe...Im not sure what it is...but thats what wiped my head clean" he retorted, sitting down
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Kira looked hard at him.

Hmmm... Well you did say you are an experimental weapon, did you not? Probably so that you would be able to be malleable, easily controlled...

Her voice turned into a vicious growl.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

he nodded."but still...I'm not too sure" he said rubbing his head."why would I rebel?...they must know somethin.." he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 am

Kira nodded.

Something vital to the world's existence as we know it... And they didn't want to be outed by one of their experiments.

She stole a glance at Xion's face, to read his expression. They had stopped walking and stood on a snowy hillock, their breath making mingling clouds of vapor in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Xion looked around, confused, not knowing what to do."so much pain..." he said, his wincing at the pain in his head
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Kira stepped closer to him, pressing her cold hand to his head, acting as a sort of ice pack. Sympathy was etched into her facial features. She took his hand in her free one.

I'm sorry you're in pain. We'll hunt down those bastards and make them pay dearly.

Her face was one of pure rage; her lips curled back from her teeth, which gleamed in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 am

he smiled and held her hand."thank you.." he said getting up."so where do we start?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 am

Kira smiled softly at him. She was trying not to breathe too deeply; taking in too much of his scent could be disastrous to her control. She stood with him.

Well... This might hurt. But I need you to try to think back. Remember any tiny details about the place they held you in. Any little thing at all...

She knew she was grasping at something extremely nebulous, but it was their only chance to hint these people down.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 am

he wasy wary at first but then nodded."I'll try" he thought back as far as he could, he remembered a large labratory complex.he could see numerous scientists, working on somethin called "project Unborn", he twitched at the thought
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 am

Kira could see him straining to remember.

Xion? What do you see?

She could see his face twitching; he was remembering something painful.

Maybe this is the memory that can help us track them down!
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 pm

"I'm...inside a Lab complex...theres all these rooms...I'm in the Main room...somethin about Project Unborn" he said still remembering.

You sure this Embyro is dead?..well then...lets commence phase 1

Xion then gripped his head and fell to his knees, screaming in pain
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am

Kira bit her lip and knelt next to Xion.

Xion! Snap out of it! It's just your brain making the illusion of pain. It's not real!

She shook his shoulder violently.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 pm

he then slowly stopped screaming. he looked around, as he got up, he checked his arm, as he rolled his sleave, he saw a barcode on the underside of his wrist."this must be how they track me." he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 am

Kira glanced at the barcode and then did a double take, her brow furrowing and her nose wrinkling. Her hand flashed out from her side to grab Xion's wrist. She flipped it over so she could look at the markings more closely...

They put the ink below all the layers of his skin... I wouldn't be surprised if the ink had permeated into his bloodstream... I hope it isn't lead based.

She sniffed at the marking, but it was far too old for her acute senses to pick up its makeup. The corners of her mouth pulled down in a disappointed grimace. But then she thought of something.

Did you have any memory just now of the tool they used on you to do this?

Hope flooded into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Xion thinked back."yeah...it was a large laser...first it was the back of my neck...then the wrist" he replied, scratching the back of his head
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Kira rushed around to view the back of his neck. There was a barely noticeable indention there.

This must be how they thought they could control you... It's right at the base of your skull.

Her voice was thick with disgust and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Anger swelled up inside of him."what makes them think they can control me?" he then slammed his fist into a boulder, shattering it completely."I'll kill..." he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Kira grasped his wrist again, her eyes boring into his.

We will find the ones who did this to you. I understand your anger. but you must keep it under control.

Her voice was low and commanding, her facial features smooth.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 pm

he nodded to Kira."I just hate being used" he replied, calming himself down
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Kira nodded, squeezing his hand.

I understand... Now. About this place you were held... Did you see any sort of writing on the walls? Any sort of numbers? Anything at all? It could be an underground military base that they're using...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:38 pm

"it wasnt underground....lab 7...it was called" he replied, finally calmer than before."it was retty much sealed off from outsiders"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Kira's brow knitted.

Lab 7.... That sounds....familiar.... Oh and don't worry about it being sealed off from outsiders. I have my ways.

She grinned deviously.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm

although he had calmed down, there was alot anger behind his eyes, almost blood curdling."also, on the wall outside was a large insignia of a snake.." he retorted looking around."its hard for me to concentrate" he said holding his head
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 am

Kira's eyes flashed at the mentioning of the snake.

A snake... I know that place. I've been there.

Her eyes shifted to his face.

Shh... You've given me all the information I need. Let's get into town so you can get some rest

She took his hand and walked with purpose through the town gates, searching for an abandoned house

Why pay an inn fee when I don't have to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next