Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 pm

his face turned to express pain. Hodling in the Form was a painful experience."so will you help me?" he asked despite his pain
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Kira shrugged a shoulder.

Ehh. Sure. Why not. I got nothin better to do.

She walked a few steps closer to him, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 am

Xion smirked, but then sounds of an helicopter could be heard getting closer.Xion's face showed anger."looks like they came more quickly than I thought" he said. he looked at Kira."just play along... got it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:02 am

Kira shrugged a shoulder.

Yeah, sure.

She glanced toward the sound and saw the helicopter. A tingle ran down her spine.

What have I gotten myself into this time?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 am

as the hatch opened, numerous Armored soldiers came out in line. a heavily coated man walked out and saw kira and Xion." project 17 why havent you "processed this...Filth" he said looking at kira with a piercing gaze."sorry sie but I though instead of killing her we could take her back for further testing.." the man looked at Xion in thought."very well..." he said as he motion his hand to tell the soldiers to surround her."hey guys its okay...I'll take care of her." he winked at Kira
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Rage flashed across Kira's face.

Yeah? Process this.

She flipped off the heavily armored man and shot Xion an amused look.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

the man's face was emotionless, he turned around."cute" he replied. Xion hld her arm and brought her in closer."when the copter is far and high enough, I'll let you go...you can have fun from there" he said as he took her on board
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Kira raised an eyebrow.

Fun, eh?

Without stopping to think about her actions, she reached behind him and grabbed his ass, a wicked grin flashing across his face.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:23 pm

he smirked and sat her down, on the seat. he then sat by her, waiting for the right time. the man looked at Kira."you thought you would get away with it would you?" he remarked, eyeing her down, as if she was nothing."your species need some discipline...thats what the unborns are for..." he grinned
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Kira raised an eyebrow.

Yeah... We're real monsters....

Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 pm

"Sarcastic are we?...I beleive Sarcasm to be the lowest form of wit...but I can see you a very intelligent girl...so i will excuse it at this moment."the man retorted, wiping his hair from out of his face.Xion looked around, he saw the cockpt door was open. he then winked at Kira and immediately his forearm created the blade from before, in which he immediately sliced the nearby soldier's head off
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Kira snarled and kicked the man in front of her directly in the shins, grinning at the satisfying crunching of bone she heard. She hopped to her feet, grabbing Xion's hand.

I'm taking you with me, Sexy.

She winked at him and stepped to the edge of the cockpit floor, just inched from plunging over the side and into the cold clear moonlit sky. She squeezed Xion's hand in warning and steeped clear off the edge, plummeting toward the earth fast. She streamlined her body, squinting her eyes against the wind.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:51 pm

the man fell to the floor, he got out his gun, but by the time he did, Xion and Kira was out.Xion smiled and lifted her onto his back."this is my kind of style" he smirked, as he placed his arms to his side and legs together, hurdling down faster
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Kira snaked her arms around his broad shoulders. His smell, even against the wind, was purely intoxicating. She longed to taste him... Not his blood. He was too good looking to risk killing him. No, this was not a bloodlust she felt. Just plain lust, for what lay underneath that coat and shirt... And the rather tight black pants.

What is it about him that does this to me? I've never been this drawn to any creature before...

And then she remembered.

He was bred to kill beings like me. The way I feel is probably nothing more than a reaction to his chemically engineered DNA.

Her devastatingly gorgeous face slipped into a pout, her jet black hair whipping around her face and billowing out behind her like an ominous shadow following her everywhere she went.

Even though she knew that it was just a reaction to the bait that was his scent, every fiber of her being still screamed, still pleaded to feel his lips moving with hers.

Ugh! That's so irrational, Kira. What are you doing, imagining yourself kissing what could be the death of you? Stop that!

She shook her head, feeling ridiculous.

Last edited by playful_kitty_17 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake with the coding haha)
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 pm

the ground got closer every second. Xion smirked. lifted his feet the last, creating a crater, but still managed to land on his feet."thats about it...should be safe from them now" he said, licking the blood from his blade, before it dissappeared into his frearm once again. he looked around."still snow...and very far from the town" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Kira exhaled, reading something into his reply that she wasn't sure was there. It sounded as though he were referring to the fact that they were all alone, with no one around to disturb them.

But I'm sure I'm just being absurd.

She started to walk, passing by him. The cold air masked the smell of him somewhat, but not by much. It took all her self-control to not whip around and tackle him into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Xion looked at Kira. not knowing what he wanted, he had some feelings for her, but he knew it would only bring more trouble than already happened."somethin about her...I' not sure.." he thought to himself. he carried on walking, not saying anythin
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Kira was completely occupied trying to work out her tangled feelings that she didn't realize that she was about to walk into a tree. She did so, at full force. The tree rattled, in peril of falling over. The force of the impact landed Kira flat on her behind in the snow.

Oof!

She was more surprised than anything. Her crimson eyes were wide as she glared at the tree in shock.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Xion quickly knelt by her and looked into her eyes."you okay?" he asked, placing his hand on her face
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Kira had been about to laugh at her idiocy but the laugh quickly became stillborn as Xion knelt beside her. His scent hit her like a blow to the stomach; she was completely unprepared for it. Her grasp on her control became more slippery with every second that passed... She gazed into his eyes, unable to break her stare.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

he quickly helped her up and carried on."you idiot...remember last time?" he thought to himself. he looked at Kira."I'm sorry..I...I just cant do it" he sighed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Kira raised an eyebrow, smirking self assuredly.

Of course you can't.... You were bred to murder me.

She laughed derisively, not wanting him to see that she obviously had feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

he nodded and looked down." this makes it even more complicated" he thought to himself and sighed. he didnt talk as they walked through the snow, he placed his hands in his pockets and continued to look down
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Kira pressed her feet harder into the snow as they approached the town. She was paying intricate attention to the animals scurrying around her, staying out of her path. She smirked.

Smart little devils... They run from what will kill them. I, on the other hand, want my hunter to kiss me. What is wrong with my instincts?

She smiled ruefully.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Xion turned to Kira."do you think there is a reason why I can't remember?...all I got is random streams of memories..but none that explain how I came here..." he asked, not knowing if he had truly forgot, or if he didnt want to know something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next