Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 am

he nodded."dont mention it...he will be out for a couple of days..your welcome to stay here if you like..." he replied as he got a bottle of beer and guzzled it down.Volt waited outside the room, he looked around in the large area."lets try this new ability out." he said as he gathered electricity around his body, sending out volts in all direction
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:38 am

Kira sighed and ran a hand through her hair, walking out to
find Volt. She leaned against a wall and crossed her arms.

Doc says he's gonna be out of commission for a while... So it looks like we'll be here a few days.

She stretched her arms out wide.

((OoC:Nyaaaaah!! I'm so so so sorry I've been gone so long!!!! I got super busy! I'll try to be on more often now. So sorry!!))
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm

((-lol its okay ^^, though I might not be on much next week, got tons and tons and tons of work left to finish for college-))

Volt quickly stopped and nodded to Kira."I hope were safe here...Dont want to fight those things again...damn mosnters." he seemed to shudder at the tought. as the hours passed Volt woke up, seeing Kira still awake, worrying about Xion.Volt smirked playfully."so whats the deal with you and xion?...boyfreind and girlfreind?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Kira looked up, a bit startled at the question. She laughed, in spite of herself.

Now that would be something, wouldn't it... A vampire falling for a vampire slayer... Talk about fatal attraction.

She grinned lopsidedly at Volt.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Volt laughed aswell."after all this....I hope I find a girl...hell might even start my own bounty hunting business...after all ,whats left for a guy who can create and manipulate electric volts of varying degrees?" he said resting both his hands under his head, laying down on the couch."what are you gonna do?...after all this clears up?" he asked slightly more serious than before
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:44 am

Kira blinked. Truth to tell, she hadn't even thought about what she was going to do later on. She shrugged.

Probably just go back to being a loner... Roaming the world alone.

She glanced down at the floor, her brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:59 am

he then sat back up."thank you...for saving from that place...who knows what would have happened if I was still there." he said smiling at Kira. he then got up slowly and walked outside."I'm gonna test out this skill...see what I can and Can't do" he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Kira smiled a bit as he got up to leave. She was glad she had been able to help him out, to get him away from that horrible place. No one deserved to suffer like that.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:59 pm

the doctor walked out, drying his hnds on a dirty towel."Xion was attacked by that group wasnt he?....he was created by me to kill vampires, and other monsters...but I knew that I was the real monster..but Nasso...wanted more....my colleague and freind...that bastard" he said as he then looked away."sorry...just idiotic ramblings from an old man" he said as he guzzled another beer
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Kira blinked as she listened to the doctor speak. So he had been working with Nasso... And now that Xion was operating with a mind of his own... She narrowed her eyes and walked outside to find Volt.

There's something not quite right here. We need to play it cool until Xion is stable enough to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Nasso held Volt up against the wall. he was wearing his usual millitary gear, coveed up by a robe."my instincts payed off once again...placing a tracer on this kid...and now I've found you" he said his hand slowly tightening with strength. he didnt even seem to flinch at the shocks Volt was giving him, as they would have killed a man instantly.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Kira hissed and ran back inside, grabbing a scalpel from the doctor's surgery equipment.

I really need to start carrying a weapon...

She ran up behind Nasso and pressed the blade to his throat.

Let him go, or I'll spill your blood.

Her voice was a deep hiss in Nasso's ear.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Nasso was threatened by her demand, he let out a slight laugh."for now...I'll let you...and Xion live...but when he heals, tell him to meet me at Base 9...he will know where it is...it is his birth place...I dont expect you or him to be involved...only Xion." he then let go of Volt. before Volt touch the ground, Nasso was behind her."Once I'm done with Xion...I'll personally come for you...you gave me a headache with this mess" he then dissappeared from view
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Kira snarled ferociously. She wasn't scared of Nasso or his threat to kill her; she knew he couldn't. She growled when he disappeared and went to Volt's side, helping him up.

Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

he coughed alittle, holding his neck."y-yeah Im fine...that bastard." he muttered looking at kira."I hate that guy" he said sighing as he got up
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Kira nodded, her eyes narrowed.

Yeah. He's a real jackass.

She inspected Volt's throat, grimacing at the fingerprint shaped marks on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:31 am

Volt straightened his jacket. and rubbed his head."do you think Xion will go?" he asked as the doctor exited the warehouse."I'll be back in later...just getting some more supplies...I'll get him some new clothes...those test suites stick out like sore thumbs" he said, as he maded his to the car
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:02 am

Kira looked at Volt, a hard glint in her ruby eyes.

Knowing Xion? Without a doubt.

She grinned lopsidedly at him. Xion would never dream of turning down Nasso's challenge... Not with his vengeful vendetta intact.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Volt scratched his head."so whats Xion story anyway?...was he a test subject?" he asked, placing both hands into his pockets
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 am

Kira took a deep breath, letting the icy winter air chill her lungs. She reveled in the cold, enjoying how it made her insides tingle.
She looked at Volt, as if acknowledging his existence once again in her own little world.

Xion is... An interesting character. He had an difficult past, most of which he does not remember. He has effectively blocked it from his memory, though if that was done by his own memory or with the aid of an outside force, no one is sure. However, the effect is the same. He remains elusive on the subject of his past, so I had to do some digging of my own. He was part of Nasso's experimental project, because of his unique genetic structure. He has abilities that a normal human -- even a supernatural being like myself -- could not even begin to imagine.

She held Volt's gaze for a moment, gauging his reaction to this information. Then she looked up at the sky, watching as snow began to fall again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12