Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Untouchable's Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 Maleangel

Tomaru walked back with Asara keeping his expression carefully neutral. Things were getting a bit confusing to him, as far as his feelings towards Asara were concerned. What made things worse was the expression on Mari’s face when he came back. He could tell something was bothering her. Hell, he had known her long enough to not be that oblivious. What it was however, was not something he could currently answer.

So he watched her carefully out of the corner of his eye, trying to discern what was ailing her. When his meeting with Asara got brought up he groaned aloud knowing how Mari would react to the news he had nearly died. To put it plainly, she would probably be furious. She had that tendency to get pissed at what she saw as “His careless behavior in regards to his life.”

He decided to seize his chance on what Hanato had said and answered quickly, "Not completely. The humans are still safe. The Gaurdians are still trying to kill us off secretly without the humans knowing."
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Asara glanced sidelong at Tomaru as he spoke about the Guardians. She saw his face twist in what was most likely a subconscious manner.

He has a vested interest in this... Far more than just trying to survive the Guardian onslaught like the rest of us. There's something deeper there with him...

She blinked as she realized she was now openly staring at him, her eyes narrowed, as she tried to speculate on what could have caused his reaction. She hurriedly glanced back down at her stew and stirred it around some more. She forced herself to eat it, even though her appetite had left her. She brushed an errant strand of hair from her eyes absentmindedly, as was her custom when she was in an uncomfortable situation.

She finished her stew quickly, scorching her mouth a bit but ignoring the unpleasant sensation. She sat quietly, listening to the conversation, saying nothing. She preferred to listen and take it as much knowledge as she could. She only spoke when she had something of real merit to add to the conversation. She kept glancing at Tomaru, though... Watching how his chest rose and fell as he breathed... How she wanted to curl up against that chest and just...be...

Woahhh, now, missy, slow down. you just met this guy.

Her brow furrowed and she looked down at her hands, clasped in a death grip on her lap.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 pm

ooc: runs in and bows. omg I am so sorry I have been away for so long. I apologize. I got a virus on my computer and am having trouble irl. Im so sorry!

bic: Mari watched the two. Asara looked like she was hiding something with Tomaru and that they didn't want her ether to be disappointed or scared. She glared at Tomaru as if to say"out with it ". Then she stared at Asra as she finished her stew.

Hanato finished her bowl and picked up the one's that had finished as well and walked to the sink. Mari rose and went to the other room, unsure of what to do. She grabbed a book from her shelf, Alice in wonderland, and lay on her bed reading it. tring to ignore that she had guests and that Tomaru and Asara were falling for each other.

Hanato watched her young one walk away to her bedroom and turned to the two young ones in the room."Tomaru you have forgotten that I can see when you have something your not telling me. ever since you were a boy I was able to tell. And....." she turned to Asara,"You have to admit to your feelings young one. I can also read people. Now kids talk to me. I want to know who has hurt you Tomaru and what is in your heart Asara. That way the air isn't full of all this hatred and frustration." Hanato sat down again at the table and looked at them both before taking Tomaru's hand as only a grandmother could and said" I have to let you know something Tomaru after we talk. Now spill kids I'm getting tired and would like to go to bed."

ooc: like her? hanato rocks!
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm

OoC: haha! I love Hanato!

Asara sat, a bit shocked, as Hanato ordered them to open up to each other. She decided to let Tomaru speak first, as she was unsure of what to say... She was afraid of rejection and the heartache that came with it. She wAtched him with guarded eyes, her heart twisting in her chest in a nervous way.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Tomaru sighed, looking away from Hanato as he tried to find the words to explain. He knew she deserved this explanation, that Mari did too. When he himself had found out his father had died merely days later, giving him no time to try and inform either of them. He had just disappeared after that, rumors claiming that he was fighting against the Guardians, but for peace rather than to kill them.

He wanted to tell Hanato, he truly did. But he feared putting her in danger, and putting Asara in danger as well. He didn’t want any of them to be hunted because of the danger that hunted him, and sooner or later Izrael would notice he wasn’t dead. The hunt would resume as well as the constant running for his life. He just couldn’t put them through that.

“Hanato, I-” He began, trying to come up with a way to tell her that he simply couldn’t reveal what was happening in his life. That it was too dangerous for them to know.

Yet, as Hanato stared him down he wanted to tell them. To let them know just in case they should ever face his horrors. Yet, his own fear held him in check. He was half Guardian. That would never change but would it change how they saw him? Of that he couldn’t be sure.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Hanato smiled in a kindly way at the two youngster's"Tomaru I know about your father's death. they told me a day after you disappeared. I was shocked but I'm okay now with his passing. Your father was like a son to me you know. A very old friend. I had a feeling that you were hiding something from me when you didn't pound down my front door and try to find me. Remember that we all loved and admired your father,dear one." She rose and walked to tomaru as she took his shoulder, she had a steady but shaky grip and she smiled as she said " You are a strong brave young man...." then she leaned into him to whisper."I know that your still hiding something from me. You can't fool an old lady like me."

Hanato rose back to a standing position and waited to hear anything the kids wanted to say.

ooc: and the story keeps twisting and twisting lol
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 am

Asara simply sat and listened to this exchange, rather confused about what was going on, until Hanato announced that she knew Tomaru's father was dead. Her eyelids fluttered as she blinked in surprise. She was instantly filled with pity, even though she was sure that was the last thing Tomaru wanted. Nothing made one feel more pathetic than someone's pitying stare. Without even thinking about it, she reached out and took Tomaru's hand that was resting in the table and squeezed it gently but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Tomaru took a deep breath, and still holding Asara’s hand looked down at the table.

“Hanato you knew my father well. But, did you ever know my mother?” He asked, looking up at her with his piercing eyes. He refused to look at Asara as he revealed this information. He didn’t want to see her revulsion.

“My mother, she was a Guardian. She had two twin boys. Myself, and my brother. I came out with black wings, and as such was labeled Untouchable. So my father took me in and raised me, while she raised my brother who had the white wings of a Guardian. I didn’t even know I had a brother until a week before my fathers death. He told me that he was afraid, that he needed me to understand the love he felt for my mother. I was so angry that he lied to me for all those years. Angry at her for leaving me. Just, angry. And then he died. Only days later, and I hadn’t spoken to him since.”

Tomaru paused, his shoulders shaking slightly. He was looking at the table again, refusing to meet their eyes. It still hurt to think about his fathers death. To see him mutilated, and his eyes still filled with compassion. He knew that his father hadn’t fought back. He wouldn’t have. Not against his own son.

“My brother murdered him. I know he did. Ever since then he has hunted me, day and night, trying to kill me too. To remove the stain from his family tree. He would be destroyed by the Guardians if they knew he carried out blood in his veins. That’s how you found me Asara. He had nearly succeeded in finally doing away with me. Had you not come along, I wouldn’t be here.”

He paused again to take a deep breath. His shoulders stopped shaking as he looked up at Hanato.

“That’s also the reason I have not been here for so many years. My brother is Izrael. The leader of the hunters, those bastards who search for us day and night to annihilate us. I couldn’t bring that horror upon your door. The only reason I am here now is because he believes me dead. That belief will not last long, and before that I will leave this place. I wont let him take what I have left.”
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 am

Asara's jaw dropped a bit, her mouth slightly ajar. She couldn't believe the story she had just heard... That someone could be so heartless as to kill their own father in cold blood that way.

As far the part about her, she was thanking her lucky stars that she had cone along past that alleyway when she had; that she had stopped this cruel Guardian, Izrael, from killing Tomaru. She couldn't even fathom how someone could be filled with so much hate and evil. She clenched her teeth together and squeezed Tomaru's hand once more, her eyes hard and cold with her anger toward this Izrael.

I won't let him kill you, Tomaru... If it's the last thing I do. I'll kill that bastard first.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Hanato nodded simply and said"You father told me of most of the family history, so yes dear I knew of your mother. Never mentioned your brother until a month before he died. I was shocked then to know that your half guardian, but I do not judge by color of wing. Your brother must have so much malice in him because of his upbringing inside the guardians that his soul is tainted with the evil that has consumed the white winged ones." She held Tomaru's shoulders in a grip that would surprise anyone. "Tomaru you act as if I have never seen death among my family. You forget the guardians slaghtered my parents when I was young. Then my husband died fighting them."

Mari heard the yelling in the other room as the three talked and she rose from her book and bed. Wlking on silent feet, she went back to the wall of the kitchen, just looking beyond it to watch and listen better.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Tomaru stood up quickly, breaking both Asara’s and Hanato’s grip.

“I know that Hanato. I know how many have died fighting them. Do you think I wanted to risk you losing your life as well? And what of Mari? She has been protected here, not having to see so much of the bloodshed that surrounds our people. Do you think I’d risk her life as well? For pride? For a place to stay? No. I will not. I refuse. Izrael is my battle. I will fulfill the promise I made to my father.”

Tomaru couldn’t stand it anymore. He couldn’t look at their shocked faces, and he couldn’t talk about his brother and father, the murder, how he suspected his mother was also dead. He just couldn’t do it anymore. He took off through the door and started running, leaving his wings folded against his back. He didn’t want the reminder today of what made he and his brother different. Why they had to hate each other. He kept running until he reached the statue he had shown Asara only hours ago.

“We will always remember.” He read aloud, touching the two angels. This statue had meant so much for him ever since his father’s death. The knowledge that his mother and father had shared this forbidden love, that they had ultimately lost their lives for it. Now, their sons must fight to the death because of it.

“This is not the way it should be.” Tomaru said, looking at the woman’s face. Unlike his mother, she had worn the black wings, but he still felt as if he were looking at his mother and father, holding each other for all of eternity. He sat down and leaned against the statue, turning away from the image that had haunted his eyes since he had first learned the truth of his birth. Tears rolled down his cheeks unbidden, and this time he did not angrily wipe them away. He let them fall, and silently they did.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Asara gasped when Tomaru took off through the door.

Tomaru! Wait!

She jumped to her feet but stopped. He was already too far away for her to ever hope to catch him on foot. Besides, he needed some time alone. She exhaled heavily and ran a hand through her hair before looking at Hanato, unsure of what to say. She bit her lip and looked down at the table, Tomaru's half finished stew abandoned. She set her brow and started clearing the empty dishes and carrying them to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Hours could have passed, or perhaps only minutes, before Tomaru finally stood to head back. His tears had stopped a while before, but he hadn’t wanted to return to the house. Even now he didn’t want to face their pity. Worse than that, if they held no pity, then he didn’t want to face their scorn.

But he couldn’t just sit under the statue the entire night, nor could he simply leave them without saying goodbye. He had done that once and nearly lost his life. He didn’t want to think about how they would have felt if he hadn’t survived that ordeal. More than that, what about Asara? Even if she hated him now, hated his lineage, he couldn’t just leave her there without making sure she’d be okay.

It was later than he realized as he walked the lonely streets back to Hanato’s home. Night had truly fallen, and the moon was only half full, giving a weak light to guide his way.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:49 am

Asara was starting to worry. Tomaru had been gone for hours. She had run out of pointless tasks to occupy her restless hands and mind and now was just sitting on the couch, staring at the wall in the front room of the house. Her face was a mask of indifference, something she had perfected in the military; her insides, however... They were another story.

Why has he not returned? What if his half brother finally put the pieces together and found him? Tomaru... You should know better than to go out alone!

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She snorted and stood up, bolting for the door. She didn't care if Hanato or Mari tried to stop her, she was going to find Tomaru, if it took her all night.

She stepped out into the cool night, spreading her wings out wide. It felt good to stretch them after leaving them folded for so long. She simply stood there for a moment, stretching out, reveling in the powerfulness of her wings, before she crouched low and started flapping. The next second, se was in the air, her white hair catching the moonbeams and scattering them in glorious ways. She scanned the streets below in what light she had. For a while, all she could see was her shadow on the ground. Her panic was mounting by the second.

And then.

Her eyes zeroed in on his form, his shoulders hunched, his eyes on the ground. She sighed in relief, letting out the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. She swooped down like a mutated bird of prey, her wings foldedback a bit, streamlined for speed. She landed nearly silently in front of him, her eyes burning intensely.

Tomaru!

Her voice was thick with relief. She stepped forward to embrace him without thinking. She pulled herself in close to his chest, she relieved he was safe. Her panic had melted away so quickly into giddy relief that she was quivering.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 am

Before he realized what was happening, Asara was holding him tightly, her face pressed against his chest. Tomaru didn’t think, he just did. Wrapping her in his arms, he pulled her in close, putting his nose in her hair. He didn’t try and figure out why she was there. For a moment he just let himself feel. Let himself drop the strong persona he carried around. For that one moment, he was nothing more than a single man, and she was nothing more than a beautiful girl.

That moment could only pass however, and before to long Tomaru pulled away and looked Asara in the eye. He knew that within his own was sadness, pain, and the one thing that he knew she wouldn’t want to hear above all else.

“Asara… I have to leave.”
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Asara wasn't sure what to make of this feeling... This safeness she found in his arms. All she knew was.... She never wanted it to go away. She wanted to keep the feeling forever... And then he pulled away, saying he had yo leave. At first, she felt horrible rejection. Her face crumpled, thinking it was something to do with her. But then logic kicked in. She had done nothing; he wasn't upset with her. He was leaving out of a sense of duty. She squared her shoulders.

Then I'm coming with you.

Before he could open his mouth to protest, she placed a finger over his mouth.

I am a trained military fighter, you know I could help you. Screw the danger.

Her eyes were burning like blue fire, snapping ferociously. She would protect him. She'd promised herself she would.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Tomaru could do nothing but stare at her incredulously. Did she really just say she wanted to come with him? Even after all the things he had been forced to tell her, the truth of his heritage. In his blood ran the lines of killers, murderers, and the like. She couldn't mean what she said.

And yet she did. That much he could see, as she made her bold declaration. He could see it clearly as she stopped his protests, claimed her own skill. He knew nothing of her military carreer. Hell, he knew very little about her at all. But he wanted to know so much more. He didn't want to leave her behind. He didn't want this to be the end of their story.

"After all of this, you still want to come?" He asked, his voice still carrying a hint of disbelief.

"Asara you must know, I dont plan on killing my brother."
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Asara nodded, her resolution formed in stone. She would go with him and protect him.

Tomaru... Your lineage doesn't make you who you are. You choose your own destiny... You make your own life. I don't care who your parents are. Hell, I don't even remember my parents. They could have been mass murderers for all I know. They didn't have anything to do with the person I am today, just like your parents actions do not define you.

This was probably the most she'd spoken in a long while. She bit her lip, feeling like she was rambling.... But she pressed on.

So, yes. I would like to accompany you... To help you. If you would allow me to.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Tomaru’s eyes softened and he pulled her in against his chest again, clutching her tightly. This girl, this strange and wonderful girl, didn’t care. Didn’t care about his murderous brother or a family history that was so wrong. She didn’t care. She wanted to stay with him, to fight with him.

As he held her he had to laugh just a little. Laugh at his own stupidity for thinking he could do this alone for so long. Laugh at her set features, and how she was so certain she would come along. More than that though, he couldn’t help but laugh because he was certain she meant to protect him.

“You know,” he said, still holding her tightly, “He just got lucky that time. I can take care of myself too.”
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 am

Asara smiled softly against Tomaru's chest. She loved the feeling of resting her head there... Like his chest was formed just for her head specifically. She could hear his heart beating... Take in his intoxicating aroma... and then when he spoke, she could hear the strange way his voice reverberated through his chest. She smiled and looked up at him, a single white eyebrow raised.

I'm sure you can. But when it comes to the Guardians -- espcially this one, from what you say -- you can never be too careful. It always pays to have someone watch your back. And that someone... Is me.

She knew she was being much bolder than she probably ought to be... But what did she have to lose? Her smile broke a bit wider, her blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 42abccd13e54552c790456b5abeedffe-1

((FINALLY REPLYING!! ^^ ))

"Yes, I know," she replied simply, taking a step closer to him. Her porcelain
face was now just inches away from his own. "You of all people are aware of my nature--
such a weakness for curiosity I have. It's not my fault, you know."

Lifting a dainty finger she trailed the tip along the seam of his sleeve, eyeing the pretty silver
thread before returning it to her side.

"I have only come for a few answers, and then I will be on my way."

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Madness wrote:

Tomaru chuckled again, deep in his chest. Looking in her eyes he smiled again before they suddenly darkened. He held her even tighter then, fear reverberating out of every pore in his body. But not fear for himself, no he was not afraid for his own life. He feared for her.

“I can see it in your eyes. You’re not going to just stay here, no matter how much I wish you would. I don’t want you to get hurt Asara. I know you can fight, but Izrael, he’s the best of the best. I couldn’t, I just couldn’t bear to lose you too.”

Damning the consequences he put a finger under her chin so she was forced to look at him. His eyes were filled with conflicting emotions as he internally debated over his next course of action. Finally it seemed he leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against hers, one hand holding tilting her chin, the other at the small of her back.

Breaking the kiss he leaned his forehead against hers and whispered, “Just promise me I wont lose you too.”

……………………………….....................................................................................................................

Izrael couldn’t believe the audacity of this woman. That she could stand there in his home and demand answers from him about things she had no right knowing. Then again, his life was in her hands. He had no choice but to do what she wished at the moment.

Turning away from her inquisitive touch he leaned against the railing, staring away from its spectacular view.

“You have my attention Naya’il”

An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 1201783647_nSexyAngel
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Asara gasped slightly as Tomaru's lips touched hers. She had never felt this sensation before, this...oneness. She had never been kissed before... But she couldn't imagine anyone else's experience had been like hers. Heat flashed over her face, but not an unpleasant heat... She never wanted the warmth to go away. Then he pulled away and whispered those words to her. She sighed a bit.

I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Tomaru sighed and nodded, closing his eyes for a moment to savor the peace of that moment. Soon, and he didn’t know how soon, he was going to have to face his brother. Face the man who destroyed his life and everything he had ever known in one fell swoop of his blade.

It would be easy if he could just kill his brother. Take him out like he took out their family. But he had made a promise. A promise he wasn’t going to break easily. Now he had Asara to protect too though, and if it meant breaking his promise to save her he would. But for now, he didn’t want to think about what he would soon have to do.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Asara reached up with one hand and caressed the side of Tomaru's face as their foreheads were pressed together. She felt safe there with his arms around her... Safeness she had never truly felt. She'd always been on the fringe... Never really a part of anything or important to anyone. And now... Now that she had someone who cared for her... And she had someone to love... She never wanted to let go. She kissed the tip of his nose and grinned, refusing to let anything else into her mind except thoughts of the man who was before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Untouchable's Love
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next