Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) Empty
PostSubject: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 pm

.:For you I was aflame:.
.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) HelpMySoul
.:Love is a losing game:.
The cold ache in my wrists could not rival the ache in my heart as I looked out across the
the field before me. Pairs of eyes scowling at me, crying for me, frightened by me,
avoiding me--pairs of eyes that belonged to those I considered my sisters. Pain seared
through my arms and back, the chains chafing and ravaging my skin as I shifted my weight
uncomfortably. I turned my gaze to meet that of my best friend's, the one that had shattered
my trust and had me arrested. She was the reason I was being put to death, the reason
the love of my life was no more, the reason I could no longer feel the warmth of his breath
and skin. Upon noticing my face she quickly cast her eyes downward, unable to stand the
hurt and confusion so evident in my eyes.

"Sisters! Look upon this wretch of a woman. She is clearly not one of us," a shrill voice cut
the air, and I winced slightly. Ophine, a fellow High Priestess, was known for her harshness
and difficult personality. Though she was well respected for her seniority within our Temple,
it was mostly out of fear that many followed her.

"She has chosen the heart of a demon over her own family, against her dear sisters! This
traitor has plotted against us by helping the monster destroy our village and take the
souls of those he pleases!"

Some in the crowd shouted curses and profanities, some threw rotten vegetables and rocks--
anything they could get their hands on, and I winced as they pelted my vulnerable skin. Many,
however, remained quiet. Maybe they were in as much shock as I was, or maybe they felt
ashamed for not standing up for me. While many followed Ophine blindly, those who were not
close-minded sheep knew I would never turn against my own.

"We have all lost family members, livestock, and homes to this harpie. We should not feel shame
for she did not feel shame when she aided in our defeat! We have lost, and now she shall feel that
same loss..."

It was then the high priestess held up a dark, swirling orb, and at that very moment my breath
seized and chest seared--as if a dagger had been thrust straight into my heart. I knew what
was about to take place, and I could not contain the blood curdling scream that leapt from the
depths of my body and escaped through my trembling lips. It was a scream that induced a
laughter so cruel my figure stiffened, my eyes burned and my throat caught fire.
Is this what hatred felt like?

"STOP IT, OPHINE!!" I shrieked, and I watched in horror as she grinned, letting the orb fall
from her long, bony fingers...It was then I made a decision with such haste, I gave no thought
to how devastating it would be to my future and present way of life.

As I watched the orb shatter, I let out another crushing scream--only to have my voice
catch abruptly in my throat. Upon impact the dark energy within lurched toward me, and
as I watched my love's soul teeter on the verge of oblivion I swallowed the lump of fear
in my throat. I knew what needed to be done...Immediately I parted my lips, allowing the now
crimson streams of energy to jump straight down my throat and through my feeble body.
Instantaneously I felt a rush of power I'd never experienced before, such a dark and
frightening force that I forced a scream against it, only to be met in response with a
jolt of electricity that paralyzed me from limb to limb. I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed
once again, the sparks beneath my skin growing stronger and stronger, attacking my core
and leaving me gasping for breath. I tugged frantically at the chains that bound me, and to
my surprise they broke easily--causing me to open my eyes in surprise as I almost fell
backward. I cringed and partly closed my eyes, unable to withstand the searing pain behind
my sockets. The world around me was drenched in crimson, and I found it hard to see as
I effortlessly shattered the cuffs around my wrists. What power was this, one that both burned
and excited me so? I felt another burst of fire rise within me, this time lessening the intensity
of my new affliction and leaving me with an insatiable urge that both terrified and thrilled me.

I wanted blood.

I widened my eyes, laughing as my once scorching orbs were now ablaze with rage and desire.
My lips curved upward into a large grin, and I forced out another scream--a scream that was
now accompanied by a blanket of fire that caught upon everyone and everything around me.
The melody of shrieks, the chorus of pain and suffering--it was what they deserved. It was what
they ALL deserved...

I stood in the center of the flames, smiling as they licked and tickled at my bare skin, and I
scanned my surroundings carefully. Slaughtered bodies littered the floor, pools of blood and
ashes decorated the scorched ground, and figures twitched and wailed as they slowly drifted
into the arms of death. A strange cackle erupted from my throat, one that frightened even
myself, and I took a step backward. What had I done?

Suddenly another jolt of electricity shot through my glowing form--instantly bringing me
to my knees. I cringed and cried out, struggling to crawl through the flames and away from
the shrieking forms behind me. My chest convulsed, and my body retched with the agonizing
pain. I couldn't breathe...was it the smoke making me feel faint? I slowly pulled myself through
the smoking grass, my vision beginning to blur, and as I lifted my head upward I noticed a
figure standing above me. Some of the priestesses attending my execution had survived...
was this one of them about to end my life?

I struggled to lift myself up, but it only made my vision darken as I felt my cheek touch
the warm ground. So this was it? What a terrible way to go.

((Sorry it took me SO long to post this up!! Lol. But here ya go! ^^ The figure she sees can
be your character, or someone trying to attack mine that your character can fight off. Up to
you how you want things to go!))

.:Five story fire as you came:.
:Love is a losing game:.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 pm

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) Korin1

It wasn't every day that Korin encountered a person that completely captured his interest. In fact, it had never happened before. He'd found people interesting before, but not to the point that he impulsively decided to step in and get involved in their business. Normally, he'd have just ignored the situation in front of him. It was none of his concern. He had no personal investment in the situation. Certainly not in some random woman, and definitely not in one of that damned order of priestesses she came from. Their belief that demon's as a whole were evil, it irked him. 'Idiots...'

He shook his head, shifting a bit as he watched the events. From what he could tell, the chained woman had fallen in love with a demon. Intriguing, really. Not only was it completely against her order's belief's, but weren't her order all lesbians, viewing men as inferior? Even more intriguing. Still, it was an interesting distraction at best. That is, until she took that demonic power in the orb for herself, and slaughtered the others around her. That... that really got his attention. As such, when one of the women stepped over her, a blade in her hand, he acted.

The woman raised her blade high, only for another to erupt from her chest, Korin having impaled her from behind with his own sword. "Sorry, need her alive, love." He withdrew his blade, letting the body fall, and then grabbed the now demonic priestess, hoisting her up over his shoulder. "Alright, come on, lady..." He glanced around, then leapt into the air, before blue fire engulfed his body from the waist down and they shot off like a rocket.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Was I about to die?

Grass rustled beside me, followed by a warm spurt of liquid which now covered my right arm.
There was no mistaking the metallic, pungent scent, which I immediately recognized as blood,
and I struggled to move. I fought to open my eyes but could not seem to control my limbs,
and instead my body continued to lay vulnerable. Cursing under my breath I attempted to rise
again, and to my surprise I felt my body lift into the air.

But it was not I who was doing the lifting.

Was I being kidnapped? Why hadn't I been finished off? Instead I was now being transported
somewhere unknown to me, and I shuddered at the thought of what was to happen to me now.
I needed to regain a hold of myself before something horrible happened...

"Where...are...you taking...me..?" I whispered, still unable to control even my own voice. I felt
another wave of warmth, and I could make out a bright flash of blue through my closed lids as
I felt myself lifted even higher into the air. What was I going to do...?

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Korin raised a brow. "Awake, eh? Well, guess that's good. Better than you waking up in a new place and completely freaking out. I'm taking you away from where you were. Where that is doesn't matter. I'll just find a good spot and stop. Or would you prefer I leave you with your former fellow priestesses so they can kill you?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Former fellow Priestesses? So he'd witnessed everything that had taken place just now.
I could feel the blood on my arm now began to dry and crust, but I pretended not to notice.
Blood used to bother me, as I was quite squeamish, yet I had just taken out almost an entire
village of those who used to be family to me.

"How can I be so sure...that you won't kill me...?" I managed to speak again, this time my words
sliding a bit easier from my throat. It was true he had saved me from being slain, but he could
just as easily have other mal intentions...

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Korin grinned. "You can't. You'll just have to take me at my word when I say that I have no interest in killing you, torturing you, raping you, or anything else like that. Just took interest. A priestess that fell in love with a demon, absorbed his energies, and slaughtered those she used to call friends or even family. Now that's someone worth getting to know. Interesting, you are."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Interesting, huh? While interesting happened to work in my favor this time, his lack
of concern for the bloodshed that had just taken place irked me. I attempted to force
my eyes open, but my body, still in its rebellious state, had me settle with two barely
open slits. Still, I could make out we were not on land anymore.

"Are you a demon?" I asked rather bluntly, surprised the voice that had betrayed me
was now working so well. The answer was obvious, unless he were a mage of some
sort, but I could not yet make out any of his features. With both spiritual and physical
energy depleted, I also could not sense his aura.

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"Hm... demon, eh? Fuck if I know. Demon, devil, either or. Not entirely sure. Why, going to try to kill me just for what I am, like your crazy 'sisters'? Or has this business with that demon you loved caused you to open your eyes and pay attention?" He sounded curious now, if somewhat... bitter?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

"The irony of this situation is that I cannot open my eyes," I snorted in reply, deciding
against trying any longer to view my surroundings. I figured I should save my strength,
just in case this strange man did decide to turn on me after all.

I could still feel the same jolts of energy racing up and down my spine, though they had
died down and become more sluggish as they moved across my back and through to my
fingertips. I twitched at the feelings and wiggled my fingers in response, smiling at the
ability to do so. I was regaining feeling now.

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Korin chuckled at that. "Ironic indeed. Point is, have you realized the truth of demons yet? Or do you still view them all as evil monsters?" He finally spotted a good spot, and flew toward the ground, landing surprisingly gracefully, and gently setting her down. "I'd say you should bathe in the lake here, but as you can barely move and can't apparently see, that's out. I'm not going to wash you myself, after all."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

"Touch me inappropriately and I'll go back to hating demons once again," I spat venomously.
While my words seemed threatening, my body still had yet to recover. I allowed my sore
muscles to relax, thankful to be back on the ground once again. For the first time I opened
my eyes, taking in my surroundings before direction my attention toward the man who had
saved me. Tall, very pale, with striking blue eyes and shaggy midnight hair. He wasn't bad
looking. My eyes shifted to his pointed ears, and I knew immediately he must be a demon.

"Do you know where we are?" I inquired, my tone much less hostile as I once again scanned
my surroundings. We were in an emerald field filled with lush plants, encircled by towering trees.
A small pond lied directly in the middle, and I leaned further into the tree behind me, thankful
to have it supporting my weight.

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 pm

He shrugged a bit, looking around. "Not a clue. Seemed as good a spot as any to stop and let you rest. I put several miles between us and your former home. By the way, the little threat was just silly, I'd already told you I wasn't going to wash you myself, didn't I? What was the point of telling me not to touch you inappropriately? Besides, humans are just as capable of being perverted as my kind are. Don't be hypocritical. Or, try not to be anymore. You've been living in hypocrisy for years now."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

"You know nothing about the way I've been living," I growled, attempting to shift my weight
into a more comfortable position. Feeling was beginning to return, though I still felt a fatigue
I could not describe. The hair on my arms stood straight up, and I continued to feel sparks
of electricity coursing through my body as I made eye contact with the strange man again.

"Who are you, anyway?" I asked, eyeing him with interest and suspicion. His arrival at
the scene was unprecedented, and I was curious as to why he had found himself so close
to the homeland of Priestesses notorious for slaying demons. Had he been planning an attack?

"I at least deserve to know the name of the man who rescued me from death."

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 am

He shrugged slightly. "My name is Korin. Who I am is none of your business at the moment. And I don't know exactly, but I do know that you lived among people who slay demons. Note, I said 'demons'. Not 'evil demons', just demons. You saw yourself that demons are just as capable of kindness and ccompassion as humans are. So ask yourself this. Are you one-hundred percent positive that every single demon you and yours ever killed, was actually evil? Trust me, you've killed innocents before, and are not even aware of it. You priestesses accuse all of us of the same thing. So, hypocrisy." He popped his neck a bit, then looked at her.

"Do you have any money on you? If so, I'll take you near a town and you can buy yourself some new clothes that are not... ragged and bloody."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 am

I couldn't help but let a low growl slip from my barely parted lips, and I startled myself at the raspy, animalistic sound. "Like I said, you know nothing..."

It was true I had seen another side of demons, as my heart had forever been captured by one. But slaying demons...well, I was indeed a powerful magic user among my sisters, but I was not an assassin. I'd primarily refused because of Ophine's leadership. In the end, I'd refused because of their unethical tactics in slaying. Instead of their spirits being cleansed so they could rest in peace, the assassins often butchered demons in the most inhumane and brutal forms.

"I have a little money on me," I replied, snapping myself from my own, poisonous thoughts. "But there is no way I can enter the nearest town in clothes soaked in blood. I would be arrested immediately."

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 pm

He paused, then sighed. "True... I can't exactly go either though. Hm... perhaps I could knock out someone on the road, see if they have some spare clothes... or I could just break into a shop in town and steal some clothing for you. What do you think?" It was odd that he bothered to ask her opinion. Well, odd to her, perhaps, he thought it perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

What did I think? How strange this demon man was, to be curious of my opinion. Even stranger of him to have stepped in and saved my life. I still was far from trusting this man, but how he did intrigue me so.

"As much as it would be easiest for you to go in disguise, I hate to admit I may not be able to defend myself if I encountered another attacker while you were away..."

Dammit. I could feel a new found power coursing through my veins, but I was still too weak to put it to any use. How I despised feeling so helpless...

"How far is the nearest town?"

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm

He paused, thinking. "About... nine miles, I think. So a couple minutes away.... well, a couple of minutes for me, anyway. I move a great deal faster than a human. Or a horse, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 pm

"So in retrospect, it would take you no more than 15 minutes to make it to town, steal
ordinary clothes for both you and I, and make it back here to this clearing?"

Fifteen minutes. This place seemed serene enough. I could survive fifteen minutes without
something bad happening, right? I hadn't sensed any other presences since we arrived, but my senses were still a bit fuzzy.

((Replied!! Wooo!!))

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

((BUMP. Your go! ^^))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 pm

((BUMP!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

He grinned, nodding. "Yep. That's the gist of it, anyway. I'll assume that's the plan then, so any clothing preferences? Unless you'd rather just go naked. Fine with me, but I figure you'd be uncomfortable, and have even more trouble trusting me. I'm a demon, after all, and can't be trusted, right?" He was going to tease her about that for a good while, most likely.

[I'm sorry. Things have been... shitty, for the past while. Like, extremely. I'll post when I can.]
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm

My first instinct was to shoot him a hard glare, but instead I softened my features,
realizing maybe the stand-offish route wasn't the way to go. He had rescued me,
and he was now putting himself at risk to steal clothes and keep me hidden...still,
I grew wary because I did not know why.

"Red," I replied politely, my tone no longer holding any harshness to it. "I would
very much like something red. Please."

As a priestess I had been forced to wear light blue garments my entire life. As I
had now shed my past life and bonds with those women, a change of attire seemed
to be in order.

((I was thinking clothes like these:
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net/t17p15-saphira-s-characters#10981.
Just scroll up to her bio and you'll see the picture of her in red.))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Korin seemed surprised by her sudden change of attitude, and simply nodded. "Got it, red. I'll be quick, but I'm thinking I should carry you up into a tree before I go. Just in case." He pointed to a nearby tall tree, and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

I nodded in response, slowly reaching my hand out to grasp his own. He was right. Although he would only be gone a mere fifteen minutes, if everything went smoothly, I was still in no condition to fight should a pursuant catch up to us. While I may be able to defend myself for a small amount of time, I would not last--not in this state.

"Good idea," I replied, and I firmly clasped his hand. While this stranger did leave me wary of his intentions, he also very much piqued my interest.

((Yay!!I'm glad you're here! I hope everything is okay with you. Or at least getting better!))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next