Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Untouchable's Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

An Untouchable's Love Empty
PostSubject: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 am

An Untouchable's Love Maleangel

It had been so many years since the two armies had fought so bitterly against each other. Year where the victors had taken control over the normal society, touching people’s live as they saw fit. The only way that the Untouchables, named by those how had defeated them, could get back at what humans saw as their Guardian angels, was to prove to the humans how truly horrible life was. That the world that the Guardian’s had set up for them was nothing more than an elaborate lie, a lie that the Untouchables had attempted to destroy and been banished for.

The Untouchables were marked different from their brethren by only one thing. The black wings that sprouted from their back. Tomaru was one such boy. Born years after the war, but born also with those terrible black wings. His mother would have been ordered to kill him had the lords known that his wings were black. She would have been killed as well, if it were known that her lover had been an Untouchable. Her wings shone a brilliant white, and so while his were black as his fathers, his twin brother had the white of their mother.

Rather than kill her own child, Tomaru’s mother sent him away to live out the rest of his life with his fathers people, learning to hate the Guardians for what they had done, and continued to do to the humans. Izrael, his twin brother grew to hate the Untouchables and all they stood for. Their mother could not keep her counsel however, as she heard from her lover about Tomaru’s hatred, and saw Izrael’s hatred for herself. Thinking that perhaps she could alleviate the hatred that was growing in her two sons, she decided to inform Izrael of his true parentage, of his father who was Untouchable, and brother who also carried black wings on his back.

Rather than losing the hatred he felt, Izraels hatred only grew. He had been taught the laws of the Guardian’s. Laws that demanded his mothers blood for her sacrilege. And so, he did exactly as he had been taught. He killed the woman who gave him life, and set out to destroy the stain on his lineage.

The official story was that she had died from an accident, though at the academy it was remarked as odd how much Izrael desired to become a hunter, one of the few elite few trained to hunt and destroy the Untouchables.

Tomaru was also informed of his lineage, and that which his mother hoped was accomplished in the boy. Yet, as he grew and learned of her death from his father, and then later on his own fathers death at the hands of his brother, Tomaru grew to loathe the man he was supposed to call brother. Yet, he could never bring himself to try and fight back against the man that continued to try and take his life. He just couldn’t throw away the wishes of the mother he never knew and the father that he loved and adored. The wish that the two sides could one day live in harmony much like his mother and father had.

Due to this wish, Tomaru once again found himself running down a seemingly deserted allyway as he tried to escape what he knew to be his brother chasing him. Tomaru’s characteristic black wings were hidden for now, as he was running along where humans could see him. Yet, when he felt the stab of a sharp knife pierce his side, and the blood running down his side, maintaining the concentration to keep his wings hidden got much more difficult.

Ripping off his shirt, he let his wings free and fled the alley, hoping to get as far away as he could. Mid air he finally lost consciousness and plummeted down to the concrete at the end of another deserted alley way. Blood still seeped from his open wound, where Izraels enchanted dagger had sliced him. The man in question stood stoically above him, his face a mask without emotion.

“So this is where it shall end. Dear brother.” Izrael said, kicking Tomaru over with his foot. He let his own wings out then, their white brilliance blinding to anyone who could have possibly laid eyes on him. He flew away, leaving Tomaru to what Izrael assumed would be his death.

An Untouchable's Love 1201783647_nSexyAngel
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 pm

An Untouchable's Love Dunkler_angel

Asara was feeling self-conscious. Again.

Ugh. I hate these wings. They make my clothes bulge out funny when I have to wrap them around my torso like this. How ridiculous.

She was out walking the streets. She hated this planet she had been cast onto. She had been thrown out of heaven for unspeakable crimes against the kingdom. Part of her punishment was that she kept her wings but they were blackened. She must hide them, for humans must not know of the existence of angels.

She was walking to get groceries. Because, in this hellish place, she actually had to eat. Ridiculous. On her way to the store, she noticed a man laying sbirtless at the end of an alleyway. Her eyes grew wide as she noticed the large black wings protruding from his back. She ran to his still form.

Sir! Sir! Are you alright?

She shook his shoulder, carefully avoiding his wings.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:23 am

Blood seeped from the open wound on Tomaru’s side, and when the girl shook him, that same open wound became very apparent. Although he was barely alive, some part of him registered what the girl was saying to him. The urgency in her voice, and his own state somehow evaded his thoughts however as he struggled to respond.

“Damn it woman, don’t shake me like that. My brain hurts enough as is.” He wasn’t trying to be rude, and even through his gasp of pain, and the less that lucid quality of his thoughts, his voice still sounded as if he was joking with her. Even with his life force draining from him, he was still able to joke around with a random stranger for all he knew could have been sent by his brother to finish the job.

As that thought ran through his mind he groaned, shakily bringing a hand to hold his side.

“Well, I guess I’ve lived a good life.” He said softly, fully believing that the girl was most likely going to kill him. He hadn’t opened his eyes yet, for if he had he would have noticed she had black wings as well, as was of the same race as he.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Asara stopped shaking this man's shoulder at once. She straightened up to full upright position.

Lived a good life? Now what in the world are you talking about?

Her voice sounded like the tinkling of bells, soft and light. This man lying in front of her was badly injured, and he thought she was here to kill him.

I can see by your wings that we are of the same race. So why would I be trying to kill you?

There was genuine confusion in her voice, but also amusement.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Tomaru forced his eyes open to get a good look at the girl whose voice sounded so heavenly. The moment he did, he realized two things. Firstly, that they indeed both carried the black wings that marked them as Untouchable and thus she wouldn’t be there to kill him, and secondly, that she was rather beautiful. As each realization hit him he groaned, and closed his eyes again.

‘Why does every time a cute girl come along, I’m either dying or making a fool of myself?!’

He tried to sit up then, using his wings to help bolster himself. The wound was slowly starting to stitch itself back together, but he was going to need medical attention.

“Well, if you’re not going to kill me, can you at least help me? Or at least stop staring at me as I’m dying here.”

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Asara smiled lopsidedly.

I'll help you, if you'll allow me.

She knelt down beside him and pressed a hand against his side, looking at him to make sure it was alright. His side stared to glow a soft gold under her hand. She squeezed her eyes shut as she healed him.

Uggghhhh.... This always takes so much energy.

His side then turned a light blue, signaling that the healing was finished. She removed her hand, and the wound was gone. She was breathing heavy and there was a thin sheen of sweat on her brow. She swiped her sleeve across her forehead before looking him in the eyes soberly.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm

He looked at her in slight surprise as she healed his wound, his side only containing a small scar to show that he was ever injured at all. Tomaru’s surprise however, was that she knew the healing arts. Not many could be a healer, as the ability to do such work was not inherent in everyone. Not only that, those powers took so much energy from the user that some wounds could even kill the one trying to heal them. It was a dangerous art, yet one that held many benefits to those around them. An art that not many Untouchables dared take the time to learn.

“Thank you.” He said quietly, subdued by the fact he know owed this girl a great deal. His father had always told him to make good on your debts to people, and the one debt you’ll always owe the most is the one to the person who ends up saving your life.

“Because believe me my boy, in this life, we’ll come close to death plenty of times for such a debt to arise.”

His fathers words echoed in his head, and for a spilt second a great sadness washed over him. He missed his father terribly, but he refused to stay sad for long.

He stood and flexed his wings. He was still too weak to enact the illusion that would keep them hidden from sight, and so he knew he was going to have to try to fly home as quickly as possible. Turning to the girl who assisted him he said softly,

“What is your name?”

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Asara stood as well, sighing and wiping her hands on her tattered dress. She shook her hair back over her shoulders, and it glistened in the dusk. She looed at him, her light blue eyes glittering and spoke her name.

Asara. What is yours?

She was glad to have found another Untouchable. Maybe she wouldn't have to be alone anymore... She hated being alone so much. Her family had not come with her to this place and for that she was eternally grateful. But she was also terribly lonely.

Maybe I've finally found a friend....

The words echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Tomaru smiled and soaked in her name and committed it and her appearance to memory. It was a beautiful name, and one that Tomaru would most certainly remember.

“I’m Tomaru.”

Suddenly he was a at a loss for words. Here was some girl who had saved his life, and he didn’t have the slightest idea what to say to her. In that moment he felt like a complete idiot.

Yet, he couldn’t just let her leave either without properly thanking her for what she done. That was the least that he could do.

“Umm, so where are you staying?” He started, though the words came out awkwardly and not how he meant it at all.

“I mean if you don’t have somewhere to go you can always come back with me.” He blushed at this, again realizing how stupid he sounded. She was probably just going to laugh at him.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am

Asara smiled softly, realizing Tomaru was feeling rather awkward.

I haven't really been staying anywhere in particular. Just hopping around from hotel to hotel... I haven't found a permanent place of residence yet.

Her smile flickered and went out altogether as she thought about all the rooms she had slipped into by luck, all the unpaid bills. She'd been scraping by on sheer luck these past few weeks as she'd been trying to figure out what was going on, where she was. She looked up sheepishly at him.

Actually.... Having a place to stay doesn't sound too shabby.

Her eyes raked over his body, taking in his appearance for the first time. She noticed that he was shirtless and the smooth planes of his chest and stomach were flawless. Her eyes travelled upward to his face and she looked into his eyes.

He has a kind spirit. It's rather infectious.

Her smile returned as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Tomaru smiled widely when she said she would come back with him. He was happier than he should have been since he was supposed to only be returning the debt that he owed her. More than that though he had to admit to himself that he didn’t want to see one of his kind out alone. Not when people like Izrael was out hunting. His face darkened as he thought of the man that through blood was supposed to be his brother.

He had never known that man. Tomaru had only known the hunter and killer, the man who murdered the mother he had never known and the father that was everything to him. Ever since then he had avoided others of his own kind, and the cities he knew existed because he didn’t want to bring his brother’s wrath upon their heads. He knew that Izrael would stop at nothing to find and kill him, and bringing him to an Untouchable’s hidden city would be like bringing the wolf home to the sheep fold.

But now Izrael thought he was dead, and Tomaru was tired of being alone. ‘I’ll just keep her safe until I can get her to a city.’ he thought to himself, trying to convince himself that that was the best action to take.

“Let’s get going then.”

His voice was dark and subdued, but when he spoke to her a smile still graced his features so that she would know she had done nothing to upset him. He just wanted to make sure they got out of sight before someone saw them. He wanted to milk the time that his brother thought him dead for as long as possible.

He held out his hand to her, and flexed his wings wide, ready to take off and take him with him to a safe place. He knew he couldn’t go back to his previous home because Izrael had found him there, but he ha plenty of other places to go.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Asara smiled at him, her perfect face lighting up with a soft light, like moonlight. As he put out his hand, she took it and let her own wings unfurl to their full glory.

She loved flying; it was one of her few joys in this life. However, she couldn't fly nearly as much as she'd like because of the stipulation that humans never find out about her true origin. So she was glad to fly with this handsome stranger, to wherever it was that he was taking her.

She knew he was only being this kind to her because he owed her his life; she was fine with that. Healing was a gift she had learned within the inner walls of the Kingdom, when she was following an assassin demon that had invaded. He was the main reason for her ban from Heaven. She shook her head to clear it. And readied herself to fly.

Where are we going, Tomaru?
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply!! Ive just been really busy lately but i'll be on more now.))

Tomaru smiled at her, as he grasped her hand tightly.

“Somewhere you never would have thought existed.”

With that he took off from the ground, his large black wings catching the air with a great strength and beauty that was completely his own. Flying had never felt so good to him before. Perhaps it was because he had been so close to death and was even able to be in the air now. Or maybe, it had something to do with the girl that was currently flying beside him. Either way, it didn’t matter to him, because he was happy, and felt freer than he had in quite some time.

It didn’t take long however, for them to reach their destination. It looked like an abandoned barn on the outskirts of the human city. Instead of continuing on to some other destination, Tomaru landed and walked right inside. On the far wall what appeared an old cloth hung. He smiled wide as he let go of her hand to walk over to the cloth, taking a piece of it in one hand.

“What I’m about to show you, can be told to know one but our own kind.”

His voice was serious even with the smile on his face. When she nodded her agreement, he smiled even wider.

“Welcome home.”

He pulled the cloth back to show an entryway to a hidden city, filled with Untouchables carrying the same tell tale black wings.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:07 pm

((OoC: No worries! I understand. I've been a bit busy with school as well. I may not be on as much this coming week but I'll try to be ^^))

Asara smiled as she flew, spiraling and tumbling end over end. She spread her wings as wide as they would go, stretching them, enjoying this rare moment. A grin spread across her face, and her hair flew behind her in a wild mass of tangled white.

As they started to descend, she streamlined herself, tucking her wings in close to come to a graceful landing. She was a bit confused as to why they were stopping in front of this abandoned warehouse... But she crossed the threshold with him, trusting him, following his guiding hand. She nodded somberly as he explained that no one else was to see this... When he yanked the curtain back, she was blinded momentarily. Then, when her eyes adjusted, she gasped in awe. In front of her was a whole world of angels, just like her; millions of Untouchables.

Tomaru! She breathed in shock.
I've never seen so many...

Her eyes were wide with shock and awe as she stepped through to the other world.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Tomaru grinned widely as he pulled her through the portal and into the city proper. Looking back, the gate way back to the barn closed, as the cloth fell back over the entrance. All that remained was an old looking door that if opened would allow them back to the human world.

“I thought so.”

His grin was infectious. After all, it wasn’t often that Tomaru was so blatantly happy. This place was home, the place his father had raised him and taught him what it meant to be both a man and an Untouchable. If it hadn’t been for Izrael he never would have left this place. While he was only here to find Asara a permanent home, he still was greatly enjoying himself.

“Come on, I’ll show you around.”

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 am

Asara walked further into the city, her eyes wide. Everywhere she turned, there were more beings like her. With wings just like hers. None of them looked at her like she was an anomaly; they were all just like her. Suddenly, a grin flashed across her face.

No more hiding... No more wearing that stifling bandage around my midriff.... No more questioning eyes about my bulging clothes... I can just be me.

The grin stretched wider and she looked at Tomaru.

I can't believe I didn't know this place existed! Thank you so much for showing me!

Her wide, jubilant eyes locked on his, her voice ringing with sincerity and pure joy.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:18 am

Tomaru nodded to her and smiled, knowing that the gift he had just given her, the one of knowing you belong, was priceless. Asara’s happiness was what he had been looking for when bring her here, and he could see in her eyes that in this land she would thrive. The Gaurdians had never truly found this place, and so it was safe from their murderous hunters. The only reason Tomaru’s father had been killed was because he had left the safety of the magical city. Tomaru himself had left because he knew that Izrael wouldn’t stop until he found the place, and when he nearly had Tomaru felt he needed to protect this sanctuary. Now however he could enjoy it’s beauty once again, and would for as long as possible. He knew in the back of his mind that Izrael would eventually realize he was alive. For now however, he would enjoy himself.

“Come with me. There’s something you should see.” He took her hand again and led her through the city, ignoring the looks of the women who gazed at his exposed chest unabashedly.

He brought her to the center of the city where a great statue stood of a woman and a man, both with great wings. The plaque below the statue simply stated ‘We Will Always Remember.”

“Do you know what this is?”

……………………………….....................................................................................................................

Izrael was flying back to his home, the Guardian capital. They had named this place Eden. Yes, the irony was there and he himself couldn’t help but flinch every time someone stated the name of the place. He thought it was horribly cliché to name the city after what the humans worshipped as paradise.

But right now, he couldn’t bring himself to care. He had finally done it. Finally succeeded in destroying the last of his cursed blood. When he landed on the balcony of his home, a sadistic smile adorned his face. He couldn’t remember ever being this happy. Not since his mother had admitted her sin. Not since he had had to kill her in cold blood.

An Untouchable's Love 1201783647_nSexyAngel
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:13 am

Asara followed Tomaru through the city, taking in the sights, the perfect blue sky, all of the beings like her. While she was gazing, she noticed women her age staring longingly at Tomaru's body.

True, he is very well-built.

And then a feeling of inexplicable jealousy flooded through her as the women looked him over.

Why am I feeling jealous? He doesn't belong to me.

Asara shook her head and continued to follow Tomaru to a large statue of a beautiful woman and a strong-looking man, their pupilless stone eyes boring into her soul. Her gaze flickered down to the plaque that Tomaru was talking about.

"We Will Always Remember"? No I don't believe I do know what that is... Remember what?

She didn't look at Tomaru as she spoke, mostly because of her embarrassment over having had felt jealous over him. She let her eyes wander back up to the statue of the woman with the wings.

Something about her does seem strangely familiar though...

The statue stared back at her with cold disdain.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Mari walked along the streets and smiled and greeted all she knew." Hello how are you today?" she asked to many. She was just passing the market when Tomaru flashed past, leading a girl to the square's statue. The girl didn't look of this town and he was bare chested which made her stare even more. Her cheeks flushed as she grew jelous of the girl in his hand and his bare chest. She watched him smile at her, the way she wanted him to smile at her but never did. They had only seen each other only a few times when his father had visited her grandmother to talk about the good old days since Hanato and Tomaru's father were best friends. She started walking toward the couple, wanting to know who this lil angel of his was.

She stopped as the girl looked at the statues as Tomaru asked if she knew what this statue was. She didn't know by the look of her face. Then she noticed the scar. " Hey Tomaru." she said hiding her jelousy.

Last edited by animefireangel2009 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Asara turned her head at the sound of another female voice. As was the custom with any female species, Asara sized her up mentally. This girl was beautiful in a dark kind of way; she had dark hair, dark eyes. She was Asara's exact opposite, mahogany to her silver and blue. Her blood boiled as she heard the tint of jealousy to this pretty girl's voice. She squeezed Tomaru's hand a bit subconsciously and squinted her eyes at this newcomer, knowing that she herself had no rights to Tomaru.

Maybe this girl is Tomaru's girlfriend...

This thought made her stomach hurt and tears spring to her eyes. She dropped Tomaru's hand like it was hot and attempted to disguise her tears and rage, letting her face slip back into a mask of cool disinterest. To an outsider, her inner emotional microburst was most likely not noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:08 am

Tomaru looked curiously at Asara when she dropped his hand so suddenly, before he finally took notice of Mari. It had been so long since he had seen her last, and she looked as good as she ever had. Being rather dense at times, he didn’t realize the emotion that was radiating off of the both of them was jealously. All he was thinking about was that he hadn’t seen her in years, and how happy he was to see her at all.

“Mari!” He exclaimed. Hugging her close to him before he thought twice about it. Just as quickly he pulled her out at arms length and examined her extensively checking to make sure she was whole and in one piece. He wouldn’t have put it past his brother to go after the people he cared for and Mari had been his childhood friend.

“How have you been? How is your mother?” His questions came quickly and without pause. He wanted to make sure all was well in the world again, that his choice to abandon them had been a good one.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am

Asara blinked in surprise as he hugged this other girl tightly to his chest.

So she is his girlfriend.... But if that's the case... Why was he holding my hand?

Confusion tore and her inside; she didn't like the mix of confusion and jealousy she was feeling. It wasn't like her to get so upset over things like this.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Mari took the hug and as he held her out at arm's length she smiled at him." Grandmother is fine. Im doing okay." Her face turned to the girl beside Tomaru and that still held his hand. " Um may I ask who this is?" Her temper faded as she relished in his eyes looking at her.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Asara cleared her throat and extended her hand.

This girl has done nothing to me. Best be nice.

Mari. My name is Asara. I am new to this planet, and Tomaru showed me mercy in bringing me to this lovely place.

She flashed a devastatingly beautiful grin in Mari's direction.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 am

"My name is Mari. I'm a friend of Tomaru. Its nice to meet you Asara" Mari responded as she shook the offered hand.'I still don't like her.' she said to herself as they all turned back to the statues in the middle of the square." You were going to tell Asara about the statue's weren't you Tomaru?" Mari asked as she watched Asara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love Empty

Back to top Go down

An Untouchable's Love
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next