Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Untouchable's Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Mari watched all this traspire as Hanato did the dishes and went to bed. Mari walked out of the house a lil bit before and watched Tomaru stand and sit by the statue, unknowing what to say. then she hid as Asara entered and they had the conversation. She was shocked at the declarations of love she heard in thier voice but it was the last two things that send her in to a fury of tears. Tomaru, her Tomaru, holding the girl and then kissing her. She came out of hiding and watched the two. Heartbroken. She fled back to her house and went to her room to cry on her bed, her one true crush taken from her.

Hanto heard the door to mari's room slam and her crying within and knew that Tomaru had made his choice.

Mari cryed for a good hour before she narrowed her eyes and grabbed her grandfather's sword." Im going to prove I can fight just as well as that little miltary girl can." she packed a few things and sneaked out of the house as Hanato slept. then she flew to the opening and went out into the war ravaged world toward the guardian's stronghold. Unknowing that she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 pm

An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 Maleangel
Tomaru smiled, until he heard a rustle in the nearby bushes. Turning his head quickly, he saw Mari standing there watching them and the look on her face struck him with a terrible force. She looked, crushed. Suddenly he could see what he missed for so long. Could see the secret she had harbored, the feelings she had kept hidden. In that single moment he understood.

Before he could utter a word she had fled, her tears flying out behind her. He had to speak with her, to try and fix what he had broken. But what would he say? He had no idea she’d felt that way about him. None. And now, now what could he do? His expression was tortured as he fought within himself, trying to decide what he should do now.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Asara followed Tomaru's line of sight when his expression turned to one of horror and pain. She saw Mari, too... Her face crumpled in pain before she turned and fled. Asara felt as if someone had kicked her in the stomach. Mari had been so kind to her... Shared her bedroom and clothes with her... Been nothing but nice to her after their rocky beginning. Asara bit her lip and put a hand over her face, the guilt ripping her up inside. She'd gone from floating on air to feeling like the scum of the earth in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Tomaru turned back to Asara and sighed. He had to try and talk to Mari. There was nothing more for it. In his eyes held everything that he wanted to say. How much he cared for Asara, how he needed to do this because he cared for Mari too. With that understanding, things had just gotten a lot more complicated in Tomaru’s life.

With that last glance Tomaru took off to the house, looking for Mari. By the time he got there though she had already left, leaving without telling a soul where she was going.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 am

Asara followed Tomaru back to the house, feeling incredibly awkward... She knew that she was most likely the last person in the world that Mari wanted to see... And she had a feeling Hanato wouldn't be too pleased to see her either. But she knew she had done wrong by Mari... Probably moreso than Tomaru had. She knew she at least had to apologize, even if Mari hated her. And then she would leave and never bother any of them again.

But when they returned to the house, they found Mari had vanished. Asara couldn't have felt worse. She knew it was all her fault that Mari had left... Even if she didn't know where she had gone. She went back outside and slumped against the outside wall of the house, her face in her hands. Her stomach felt like it contained a lead ball and her heart felt like it was being squeezed by an invisible hand inside her chest.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Mari took flight with her black wings touching the ground once before lifting into the air. A fluttering sound took place behind her as a man in grey with white feathers followed. Mari saw him and almost paniced. She gracefully dove a bit and tryed to lose him."I can't die. I can't die." she repeated it over and over as the guradian followed her movements, diving and twisting behind her as she did the same in front until she landed. Holding her grandfather's sword a lil shaking as she watched him land and folding his wings to his back."[color=green]Who are you! I won't hesitate to kill you if you try to hurt me." Her wings flared.The guardian laughed, but not coldly, as he walked closer."Your a pretty little thing aren't you? My name is Etheral. What's yours?" Mari held up the sword at an angle in front of her and looked at him confused which made Etheral laugh again." Your not going to attack me?" The sword shook in her hands a bit more as he stopped two feet from her and smiled"You haven't done anything to me to make me want to kill you. Why would I....oh." He looked at her wings then flexed his as he folded them to his back again."Im not going to hurt you. Promise." Mari still held the sword, gripping it hard so her knuckles showed white."I don't trust guardians. I don't like guardians." He noticed that her fear was making her pale, that scared him a bit. He didn't want her to hurt herself with the sword or hurt him."Listen just put the sword down. I won't come near you. I'm going to stand right here and just talk." Mari didn't want to talk, she wanted to prove she was a fighter like the military chick was. In fact if she didn't get to the forests before the sun rose any higher she would lose her shadows to hide in. But turning your back on the enemy was a different story, she couldn't do that. She wouldn't."I will hold the sword. I don't want to put it down. I don't trust you. Why are you talking to me? Your a guardian right? a warrior?" Etheral smiled again."I saw you once before when an elderly lady and thought you looked pretty. I am a guardian and yes a warrior as you say. But I don't like to fight. I have never really liked the war between our people. " Mari was thouroghly confused now. this guradian was trying to pick her up. It was almost laughable if she wasn't so freaking scared to death right now. He was cute, total opposite in looks of Tomaru. He had blonde brown hair and green eyes. a bit more of a muscular build then Tomaru and was wearing a grey shirt and pants. A flight jacket was over the shirt."Um I have not left the town I live in in a long time. When did you see me....... Your a spy?
" Etheral nodded."Yes, Ive been spying on the one named Tomaru. You are a friend of his correct?" Mari frowned."You touch Tomaru Ill rip your heart out with this." Etheral moved quickly and came up behind her, saying in her ear."I could have killed you were you stood. But I will not." He took the sword from her hands as she scurried to the other end of the cliffface that they were talking on."Now. I want to know if you know Tomaru. If you do I will not say anything to my surpiriors where the secret city is." Mari quirked an eyebrow."Why?" He smirked."Because I don't want make that pretty face sad. It already looks like it wants to kill me." Etheral laughed at his own wit and then said with a smile"So do I get your name? And if your a friend of Tomaru's? Mari nodded as she said" My name is Mari. And yes I am a friend of Tomaru's." Etheral smiled wider."Mari is a beautiful name. Although It doesn't do you justice. You are far more beautiful then the name you hold dear." A light blush came to her features as she turned from warrior to regular in a flash.Etheral smiled at her blush." I see your not a warrior. But an ordinary girl. Why are you out here? You could get hurt out here."
"I don't want to tell you that and I will not."Etheral chuckled and asked
"How are you going to defend yourself if you can't even beat a spy much less a full solider?"
Mari looked down. "I don't know....." Etheral walked to her and held out his hand. Mari looked at it.Your friends are going to wonder where you are and I don't think you want them to know do you?" Mari shook her hand and took his hand. It was warm and inviting to hold. Her heart skipped a beat as he opened his wings and held her close to him as they glided down into a cave under the cliffface. He felt her heart beating rapidly but decided to not call attention to it. His was doing the same thing."Here we go. Lets stay here for a bit. Your friends should be coming to find you soon. Im guessing you ran away to do something with this." He handed her her grandfather's sword. As she took it her hand brushed his. "Thank you for helping me." Etheral looked out the opening and then back at her.No problem. Im good at hiding." Mari chuckled then which sent his heart to flutter.

Last edited by animefireangel2009 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to finish the rest of it.)
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Tomaru stood up. His wings flaring out as he made his decision.

“I’m going to find her.” He said, his voice hard and starting to fill with anger. He didn’t know why he was suddenly so angry, but it coursed strong through him. How could she just take off like that? What about her grandmother? What would she do without her?

He turned back to Asara, his eyes hard before softening upon seeing her broken features.

“Please, come with me.”
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Asara nodded, still horribly ashamed that shse had caused this mess. Because she had caused it, and she knew it. She Pushed off the wall and followed him, wanting to help, to make things right. She said nothing, but ran a hand through her silvery white hair.

I'm sorry, Mari, wherever you are. I'm sorry I was so selfish...

She closed her eyes as she walked behind him.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm

mari watched Etheral as she hid with him below the clifface and smiled a bit. he was truely handsome and very kind to her. The only other that ever made her heart flutter was Tomaru. He must be mad by now. She had left without telling her grandmother what she was going to do. Thought she wouldn't have told her anyway."Your very brave for trusting a stranger." Etheral said and knocked her from her thoughts."I have your name so your not really a stranger, Etheral. Thats an unusal name for a guardian. How did you get it?" Etheral looked at her smiling"From my mother. Her name was ironically enough Angel. So as an inside joke to my dad she called me Etheral and because she says I look as if God painted me in holy light." Mari nodded, he did seem to have an inner light. He was different from all the stories she had heard as a child. Guardians were mean and corse. Guardians were angry at the world and want to kill everyone and anything to get what they wanted. Etheral was different somehow. A flower in a sea of thorns. Mari smiled at the anology she had just thought of.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 pm

((Whatever happened to this one? I enjoyed it, can we get it back up and running again?))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 pm

yeah we can start this up again. i was dealing with life so i had to leave for a while. hope you guys see this and start it back up i enjoyed it too.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Hopefully Madness comes back so we can get this one goin again.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

((I'll ask Madness about this one! ^^))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Yay!! I miss RP world.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

((Me too! We can always start another one, seeing as we have a few new members as well. And you're so creative and active! You should start a new one and get into RPing with the people that are active at the moment. That's what I'm doing!))

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

Okay! I might actually get one goin tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 pm

((Sweet!! =) I'll be looking forward to it!))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 pm

soooo what new one did you create kitty? where is it and are we still doing this one? i liked mari-whines-
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Shoot. I completely spaced. We can keep doing this one, I just hope everyone will keep writing it...
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm

maddness needs to reply first, I last wrote in another character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Untouchable's Love
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5