Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Washed up. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:01 am

He did as she asked, finding his own tail to weigh much more outof water than in. he hoisted himself pu as much as possible on his arms, like had has said he would, feeling quite silly as he did so, chukeling- though it turned into a painfull coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 am

Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 Picpic

Kaylee frowned as he fell into another one of his coughing fits, and she kept a tight hold on his tail, though gentle enough as to not hurt his wounds, as they made their way into the house.

"Careful, don't overexert yourself," she warned, biting her lip anxiously. "The bathroom is just down this hall, though I'm sure you can smell the water from here..."
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:09 am

He nodded, pausing to ceatch his breath, panting, pale faced and light headded. only a few more feet.

"Thank you." he said, continuing the odd backward shuffle before his elbows gave on him, slambing onto the hard wood floor with a thlap of flesh and winced, breathing increasingly hard the more he moved.

He stayed on his back, breathing hard for a long moment before attempting to push himself up again
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 am

"Oh no!" Kayle shrieked, and she held onto his tail frantically, unsure of what to do. "Okay, okay. Are you alright?" she asked, her voice tight with panic. "Here, I know I can't completely pick you up, but..." She wrapped her arms around him, attempting to pick him up bridal style, though she couldn't lift his entire body weight.

"I'll carry as much as your weight as I can and you carry the rest, okay? The bathtub is just right there. You can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:17 am

He winced beig moved, his tail throbbing. Gods- he was tired... all he wanted was to curl up and rest...

He hoisted himself up as much as he could, his bones aching fromt eh weight he wasnt used to.

Once they made it to the bathroom Akes coughed violently- trying to get the tickel out of his chest, sucessfully spitting up blood in the process.

Her poor merman was getting worse right before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 am

"Oh my god, oh my god," Kaylee repeated over and over again, tears now streaming down her flushed cheeks. After all this...was she going to be unable to save him?

"Please, just one more push. We can make it, I know we can," she pleaded, her voice now desperate. She wanted anything, would do anything she could to save this man.

Well, fish man.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 am

Akes leaned his shoulder nd head against the cool porciline of the tub. "I feel sick..." he murrmured. Upon her coaxing though, he mannaged to pull himself up and into the tub, very little water spilling- though his long tail did not fit all the way. the moment his torso hit the water his red gills set to work, greeedily sucking in and filtering water.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 am

As soon as Akes was settled into the bathtub Kaylee fell to her knees. She rested her cheek on the side of the tub, wincing a bit at the ice cold porcelain, and she closed her eyes in exhaustion.

"Thank God...I'm so glad you're okay," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Akes panted, leaning his head back on the wall behind him, his aching tail moving slightly at the tip- his ripped fin scabbed over, bits of alge cought in the dried blood.

"Thank you." he repeated opening his eyes half way- looking down at over at her.

The watter was grownig foggy already, his gills expelling the alge accumulated in his lungs, soaking up the clean bath water to wash it away.

"I never did get your name..." he pointed out, training off sleepily. his energy was all but spent.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 am

That was right! After all of this neither of them had asked each other's names. It seemed silly now, but throughout the entire ordeal learning his identity was the last thing on her mind. She only wanted to save him.

"It's Kaylee," she mumbled, her eyes remained closed as she continued to lean her weight against the side of the tub. She needed to rest for now--they both did.

"As soon as the water gets too dirty I'll drain it and add more. That way the algae will vanish for good," she spoke up, letting out a small yawn. "But now that we have a moment, can you tell me your name too?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 am

"Akes." he stated shifting in the tub, reclosing his eyes sleepily. "Akes Mondroff." he stated. "I'ma basher... and you?" he asked tempting sleep to welcome him. really he was so tired he was seeing spots.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 am

"Akes Mondroff...how strange," she replied with a smile, her words soft and teasing. "Kaylee Rose Winters. I'm a college student by day and a babysitter by night. My little brother lives here too."

Letting out another yawn she let her hair fall over her face, shrouding her eyes and further lulling her to sleep. "By the way," she yawned again, her words now heavy with exhaustion. "What's a basher?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 am

"A warrior... during the day I potrol the city boardsers- at night i fight in the arena... we traid shifts..." he yawned after she did. "If you win the bi-yearly tournament you get a free wish from Lord posiden..."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 am

"An arena...like a competition or something?" she answered, feeling herself further and further giving into the blissful sleep tugging at her eyelids. She did perk up, however, at Akes next few words.

"Poisiden?" she repeated, her sleepy eyes now wide and alert. "The god of the sea? Are you for real?" Whoah. She'd learned of him in her history class a few years ago, but only as a myth. Now he was saying the great god was real? Her head was now spinning with questions.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 am

"Seas, storms and earthquakes..." akes said nodded. "And its a fight... thus 'bashing'." he explained. "Im not scarred up like this for nothing."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 am

Kaylee's eyes now passed over Akes body, astonished at just how many scars he actually had. She hadn't noticed before in all the chaos, but now that she had a better look at him, some of the old wounds looked extremely painful.

"And this bashing or whatever, all this fighting...you enjoy it even though you get so hurt?" she questioned, her eyes full of confusion and worry.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 am

"No, not really." he said. "but it keeps us in shape- and the motivation of a free wish... well its hard to pass up." he said. "I won once.... and still dont know what to wish for."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 am

"You won?" Kaylee blurted out, and she quickly brought her hand to her lips in embarrassment. "Sorry, got a little carried away. But that's amazing! You still haven't wished yet?" She fell silent, lost in thought for a moment before returning to reality.

"Your wishes don't ever expire though, do they?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 am

"No... Ive been holding onto mine for 4 years now. the last two tournaments were rougher. IM getting older I guess." he chukled. "Not as fast as I used to be."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 am

"No way," she burst out in surprise, and her peacock eyes fixated themselves on Akes' face. Looking at him now his features seemed very young--she would have thought him to be about her age. How old was he really?

"If in fact you are old like you say, you don't look it," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 am

"Im roughly 70 years old." he said laughing. "Im not that old... but Im past my prime in bashing. Its a short lived career."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 am

Her voice caught in her throat, her eyes wide with astonishment. He was seventy?? How long did mermaids live? If he looked so young, they must live, well, practically forever.

She just gazed at him, unable to form any coherent words. He;d rendered her speechless.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 am

He blinked and opened his eyes looking at her. "What?" he asked frowning. Apparently figured she was the same age. Neither had realised the other aged so dramaticly diffrently.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm only nineteen," Kaylee replied, the fact that her voice had returned so quickly only surprising her more. He looked nineteen too! Maybe twenty or twenty one.

"You're as old as my grandpa."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 am

He laughed- his voice light and amaused. "19? Your joking, right?" he smiled at her. "Your nothing but an infant in my race." he chukled. "Your well developed for a 19 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Washed up. [Private]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next