Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

When Chasianna awoke she found herself in a clearing, the snow stained crimson as if it was a fresh battleground. She shivered and attempted to take a step forward, startled when she noticed a tug at her waist and a tight squeeze at her wrist. She was bound in place by almost cloud like wisps, an array of twisted grays and purples and blacks that hindered her movement. She scanned the area, crying out when she saw Tates shivering in the snow drenched in his own blood.

Tates.

Her voice had vanished once again, and she struggled to break free from her bonds. It was no use; they held fast and refused to let go. She stared in alarm at Tates, wondering why it was he was ignoring her, why he could just turn a blind eye to the state she was in. Then it hit her--he couldn't see her! What sort of magic was this??

She attempted to free herself once again, halting when she noticed Tates' gaze moving toward her form. Yet, to her misfortune, he did not see her. No, it was almost as if he were looking right through her, back at something else in the trees. Chasianna turned her head over her shoulder and gasped at the sight that met her eyes.

It was a woman. A beautiful, frightening woman. Her midnight hair fell in whisps almost to her dainty ankles, her lips were a fiery ruby red and eyes an unsettling hollow black--deep and entrancing. She wore what appeared to be a ceremonial dress, similar to the ones the priestesses wore during their inauguration ceremonies--except this one was the color of twilight.

She was absolutely alarming; and she was undeniably breathtaking.

She seemed to float across the snow, her motions fluid and graceful, making no sounds as she approached where Tates lay kneeling on the ground. She smiled, a melodic sound escaped her lips--a laugh. Halting before him she stood with a daunting expression across her inhuman features.

"Niiva," she spoke once. "I've been waiting for your return."
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm

He shivvered, or perhaps shuddered and looked away. "You must have me mistaken...." he muttered, pushing himself up to stand, crying out before crumbeling to his knees again, hugging himself tightly. It felt liek his insides were being torn apart. "If its my soul your after witch, youll have to get in line." he breathed out, wincing.

It was piqulear seeing in in such torment. It was almost as though he woudlnt even admit to himself his body was in pain, though he clearly knew it.

Strange.

He looked up with cold blue eyes, glaring at the woman. "Well?" he narrowed his eyes. "What do you want with me. I have enough demons in my head, I dont need death hovering over me like-" he grimiced. "Some would be guardian."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 am

Niiva. So she was right; Chasianna had known it all along. Tates WAS the reincarnation of the long dead snow God. There had been so many signs pointing to it, she was almost positive that he was--the sword he had made from pure ice back in the temple, the light snow that began to fall when they had needed it to cover their tracks, the sudden snowstorm that brewed just as he was faced with an impossible amount of enemies.

Though this topped them all. Now Chasianna was certain; there was no doubt about it. The Goddess of Death herself had proven it to her.

"Yadriel..." Chasianna murmured under her breath, smiling at the realization that her voice had returned to her. It was still weak, but maybe, just maybe...

The woman's formerly amused expression quickly twisted into a beautiful scowl, her eyes momentarily flashing a fiery red before returning to their original hollow state. "Such a kind way to greet an old friend," she faked a sullen tone, and she bent downward to place her finger gently beneath Tates' chin. "Tell me now, how could you not remember poor me? I am stricken with anguish at your forgetfulness." A ravishing smile passed her ruby lips, and she gazed deeply into Tates' eyes--as if searching for something, someone that had long been lost.

"A few thousand years has not been kind to your memory, my sweet."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 am

Tates pulled his chin free sucking in a quick and shaky breath. "I said your mistaken." he frowned, his icy blue eyes moving to look back at her again. "If I were a god like all of you damned people seem to think then why am I stuck on earth?" he glared. "Get out of my head... you and all the lot like you."

Though he tried to make his voice intimidating it didnt work. notin his dreams. it was easy to see through his front. He was, after all, shaking from head to toe. And apparently she was not the first to mention his past. Seemed he would fight the truth tooth and nail.

"I dont need any more of your worthless goddly gifts." he hissed. "I dont want any powers." he looked up at her with a firce expression. One that was undeniably that of Niivas. "I do NOT want ot be a GOD." he snapped.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 am

She let out a low growl and grabbed ahold of his face, forecefully now, and brought it level with hers. "Hush now, you are beginning to try my patience," she hissed, letting go and sending him to the floor once again.

"Why do you deny what is undeniably your fate? Many a mortal wish powers such as yours only in their wildest dreams, and you are blessed with a divine gift which you refuse?" Her eyes glowed a flaming copper, and she tread back and forth upon the snow--though she left no footprints. "Whether you accept it now or in the future, you cannot flee from yourself forever. Such a stubborn, foolish creature you are." She let out another hiss and turned on her heel, now facing Chasianna's bound form a few feet off.

The rage in her eyes sent shudders down the priestess' spine.

"And to think that poor priestess was counting on you," she spoke up once again, this time her tone less vexed and more filled with pity. "And you still deny yourself. Such a shame she has come to put her trust in the likes of someone like you."

"That is not true!" Chasianna cried out in immediate response--earning a satisfied smile from the Goddess and a look of alarm from Tates.

So he could see her now. What a relief.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 am

Tates swore and grabed two fistfulls of snow, closing his eyes. the snow shifted around him, forming a dimly glowing light blue blade. he stood up- some how clothed now, though still bleeding. "Let her go." tates said, one knee giving way on him.

The dark haired man cried out shortly, wincing, droping the blade to wrap his arms around himself again. Not very intimidating, though his blue eyes were. they shone the same way the womans seemed to glow red. "If you dont..." he grimiced.

He haddnt been the only one unable to see. The pristess coudl now see what was causing the bleeding. arrows alright. bright golden arrows. made of light, or life. Each arros was clinging to the nect, a golden ribben twisting its way tightly aroudn the mans skin, pulling him back to the ground any time he tried to stand.

Oh, he was fighting himself. And at the same time someone else. No wonder it was so hard to convince him.

The ice blade found its way back to his hands, though he used it for a krutch more than weapon in the way he stood, pale skain splattered with a lovely and horrorfing crimson. "You havnt answwered what you want from me."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

"Fool," a laugh escaped her throat, haunting and melodic. "Can you not see that I am stalling the inevitable? This priestess is nearing her journey to the netherworld."

Chasianna's voice caught in her throat at the Goddess' words, and she gazed down at the coils that bound her. These ungiving icy fingers were they only things keeping her away from death? So the poison had killed her afterall...But with the God Moren no longer protecting her, she hadn't expected much differently.

She did not regret it. Giving her life for the God Niiva to return was an honor. She had been a part of a great new legend, one that ended her life and began anew--and the thought made her smile. Was it not the duty of a priestess to serve the Gods? Yet here she remained in the realm between the two worlds. Why would the Goddess not let her go?

"She has given her life to save yours," the Goddess spoke up again, stepping away from Tates and coming to take her place beside Chasianna. "How ungrateful it would be of you to ask me to let her go now. Have you not the heart to thank her?" she sneered. "Alas, priestess, I believe your life has been wasted for this narrow-minded man."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

"People dont talk like that anymore." tates said, his cold eyes falling ont the priestess. This was a dream. All just psychotics playing would with him in his head.

"Bring her to hell and I promise you youll have me knocking at your door ready to slice you in two." he breathed out, the golden chains tugging him down. He winced, nearly hugging the ice he held in his hands. "If I were ungreatful I woudl have no reason to care if she died or not." he pointed out.

For a moment he appered to be translucent, like he was fading. "For the last time... what do you want from me?"

-----

Tates goaned, sturring in his sleep a syalty placed a cool cloth over his forhead and eyes.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:05 pm

A frightening smile broke across the Goddess' face, and she took a step closer to the bound woman. "Going against the duties given to me as a God is a crime that is not taken lightly," she replied, circling her finger around Chasianna's cheek and lips. "Poor soul. It would be a pity if she could not be saved." She laid her icy hand at the base of the Chasianna's neck, grinning at the shiver she recieved from the priestess. "Though it is possible. Such a price to pay it would be..."

In an instant the Goddess appeared behind Tates, her arms wrapped around his shoulder as she moved her lips dangerously close to his ear. "I desire nothing of you. I only wish to help you return to your former glory," she cooed, her voice alluring and seductive. "Give into yourself. Give in to what feels right. Do this, and your precious priestess' life is spared."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Tates froze her voice making the hair on the back of his neck stand up. "Ive been doing that." he said not able to look over his shoulder at the goddess. Some how, he felt too afraid to do so. "Ive beening uisng that sword, staying wheres its cold, What more can I possibly do?"

He pulled free of her and turned around. "I was hoping that she could show me."

And ha. He'd said it. the reason he was so intent on keeping the priestess alive and close to him. She served as a becon really. A light to lead his way. He had no idea where that way woudl take him, why or how. Just that with a direction in sight he woudl be able to keep taking a new step forward.

"If I AM niiva, then SHE-" he thrust one iceie blade in the priestess direction. "_is the only thing that will make me remember!"

-/-

Tates gasped shakily opening his eyes with a start. he grimiced laying his hand over his face, having sucessfully spooked Poor blinka off of him and the priestess- the cat running to hide under Yaltys chair.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." the giant greeted, sounding rather amused by the cats hissing. "Pleasent dreams?"

"Hardly." he said dully, pushing himself up to a sitting possission with a frown and wince. "... How long have I been out?"

"Better part fo 3 hours now. The priestess been out for about one hour."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm

In a blinding flash of light Tates had vanished, and the two woman were left alone in the bloodtsined clearing. The Goddess grinned in satisfaction. Perfect. It had gone just as she had desired, leaving only the task of tying up the loose ends.

Chasianna's eyes began to sting, and she quickly blinked away the tears that were threatening to overflow. So her worth to him was nothing more than a reminder, something that could help him regain the memories he lost and couldn't get back on his own. It wasn't surprising, and Chasianna rebuked herself for even imagining it otherwise. She was a servant to the Gods, and she always would be...

"You love him," the Goddess spoke up, returning to her side once again. She waved her hand across her body and the clouds that bound her suddenly disappated, releasing her from their tight grasp. Chasianna let out a sigh of relief and pain, dropping to the floor from the shock. Though she was now freed, she could also feel the pain the coils had been suppressing. She bit her lip and doubled over, feeling something hot dribble down her cheeks and lip. Which was blood and which was tears? She couldn't tell.

"Come now child, how could you think something like that was possible again? Do not be so foolish. The love and betrayal from the servant of Moren will only lead him once again to death." The Goddess' voice was harsh and full of disregard, and it caused a sob to escape Chasianna's lips.

The Goddess was right. How could she be so foolish as to think he cared about her otherwise? She was around only for one purpose, and that was to serve the Gods as they needed. It was selfish of her to expect she could have anything close to a normal life. She would serve until she could not, and then she would die--as every other priestess had before her.

"You are pathetic," the Goddess's ruthless voice filled the air once again. "So many betrayals the God Moren has been forced to deal with. Such a thorn in the side you must be."

-/-

Outside the realm Chasianna's body bounded in and out of violent fits and peaceful sleeps, a feverish sweat sweeping through her that beaded her forehead and flushed her cheeks. Every now and then she let out a small cry of pain, then she would revert back to her peaceful state once again.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Tates sighed, pulling the blanket around him with a grimice, tossing his feet over the edge of the cott, watching the priestess for a while in silence.

"So then, why did you send her ahead of you? Rather inconsiderate." Yalty scolded.

"We were being attacked." tates said simply. "And it started to snow... I couldnt let her just freeze to death."

"Why is that?" yalty raised an eyebrow. "I thought you didnt like women. Something about them being a waiste of time and energy?"

"Hn." tates replied uncaringly, shuddering. "Yalty... do you have any tea?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"... Of course." the giant boomed as he stood, headded to the kitchen.

Tates watched him go before looking down at his chest and arms, legs.... all wounds where he had been hurtin the dream... he couldnt tell what was real and wasnt. yalty coming to his rescue... that he was sure had been real. the rest---.

He put a hand to his head with a frown. "Yalty." he called infor his friend. "What do you think of me...?"

He heard the larger man chukle. "I think your a stuborn man with a firety temper. And a rather large ego." he said comming back, handing him a large mug of hot tea.

Tates sipped it carefully. "Not personality wise..."

"Im sorry, I dont sway that way." yalty raised an eyebrow chukeling when tates glared. "I think your blessed or cursed... either way im safe around you."

"How so?" he blinked looking over.

"The way I see it- the gods either love you too much to hurt you or anyone close to you, obviously not. Or they just love to mess with you. they would never kill their main source of entertainment."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm

"I beg you...leave me be!" Chasianna shouted, and she buried her face in her hands with another sob. She didn't want to hear anything anymore. Yadriel had gotten what she wanted, so why was she tormenting her so??

The Goddess chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair. How simple it was to break this girl--her tears came much too easily. "What's wrong, dear? Are you surprised you are worth nothing to him?" she laughed, a viscious, unforgiving sound. "A mere mortal such as yourself does not deserve the affection of a God. Stupid, foolish girl."

Another sob wracked Chasianna's body, parting Yadirel's ruby lips into another smile. Mere child's play. Though this pain and suffering was well-deserved; she would have no one taking what was rightfully her own. And once Niiva was restored to his former self...

Yes, everything would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Tates reached forward, running a cool hand over the priestess face, pushing her hair back. "I owe her my life I suppose then...?"

"Well, if you want to." yalty said shifting, crossing one foot over the other. "After all- you would have healed on your own." he reasoned.

".... Maybe." tates said frowning. He sipped his tea before standing, sitting back down nearly imediatly. "How many a-"

"at least 15 arrows." he stated. "You should rest reguardless."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am

Chasianna let out another cry of pain and brought her forehead to her knees. Why? Why was this happening to her?? This incredible pain...wasn't her life supposed to be spared? That was the deal, right? Then why was she still trapped in this wretched place??

"Such a fragile thing, humans," the Goddess spoke aloud to herself, watching as the priestess writhed on the floor. Her face was twisted with pain, and Yadriel's lips twisted into a perfect smile.

A sudden blow to the stomach caused Chasianna to let out a terrible moan, and a great heave wracked her body, causing her to vomit on the floor beside her.

"Seems like the poison's effects are at its end," she heard the Goddess' melodic voice once again, and she continued to heave violently. "Hush now, hush. It will all be over soon..."

It felt as if her insides were on the verge of bursting, her skin was searing with a fiery sensation--the intensity of which she had never suffered before. She closed her eyes and let the excruciating, torrid pain engulf her distorted form.

"Do not forget the words spoken to you this day, Priestess," that same haunting voice echoed once again, though it seemed strangely distant this time. "Make no mistake, next time you will not be spared..."

-/-

Chasianna awoke with a bloodcurdling scream.

Her eyes were wide with fear and affliction; her body still felt as if it were on fire. She fought the sheets from her body and let out another scream, tears streaming down her cheeks and blood spotting her chest. Her nose had begun to bleed.

She let out another cry of alarm, only to be quieted by a pair of arms that pulled her inward and close to their chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

Tates had pulled her into an embrace. One, in hopes of cutting her screams off, and two, to hopefully truly calm her down.

"Shh.." she coaxed softly, his breath tickeling the nape of her neck. "Calm down... It was only a dream." he breathed out, his voice so soft and calming- it was hard not to believe him. he could have told yalty he was a she in that voice and the giant may have bought it.

He had a suprisingly earthy smell. Like pine wood'd smoke. Crisp and fresh, yet that same foresty musty smell that tended to soothe the nerves.

He ran a hand down her back calmingly. It was odd how well their bodies seemed to just fit into eachother. "Yalty- bring the priestess a cup of tea." he said.

Of course the giant didnt argue, having been about to do so anyway himself.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 am

She let out a sob and buried her face in his chest, taking in his earthy scent. It seemed to calm her almost immediately. It brought back memories of playing in the woods as a child with the other children of the village--before she was chosen to serve as Head Priestess.

"Oh, Tates, I was so scared..." she whispered, her voice barely audible about the haggard breaths she was taking. Her skin had begun to cool now, and the flaming pain in her eyes and throat had almost disappated. She let out another sob, though it was much quieter now, and she struggled to return her breathing to normal. Being there in his arms was almost healing for her, and she laid her cheek against him gently.

For whatever reason the Goddess had for doing so, she was glad for the second chance to remain on earth. Though a noble and honored death it would have been, she wasn't ready to leave just yet. She had things she still wanted to experience--unfinished business, if you will.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, for the first time in what seemed like ages feeling safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 am

Tates kept his arms around her and allowed her to cry into his chest, repeatedly and silently rubbing her back. slow mathodic movements that helped to calm her, though the storm outside raged on.

"Here..." yalty simply put the tea pot down, as well as a new cup for the priestess since tates already had one.

Blinka watched curiously, creeping into the priestess' lap, snuggeing in between her and ttes.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

At the feeling of the feline snuggling its way between the two of them Chasianna let out a small laugh, wiping her tear stained cheeks with one hand and gently scratching Blinka under the chin with the other.

"Thank you very much," she mumbled, bowing her head to Yalty before reaching for the cup of steaming tea. The warmth in her fingers felt pleasant, unlike the flaming sensation she had grown accustomed to in the realm with the Goddess.

The Goddess. Was that really a dream like Tates had said? No, it couldn't have been. It seemed too real, too...

"Oh," she spoke up, startled by the cat's paw on her arm. It was gazing up at her curiously, as though there was something about her that intigued him. Chasianna smiled and gave the feline one last pet before sheepishly turning to Tates.

"I'm sorry," she blurted out, casting her eyes downward so her eyes wouldn't meet his. She was embarrassed for showing such weakness, and she kept her gaze fixated on the cup in her hand. "Are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 am

Yalty blinked, startled to hear tates laugh. That same melody seemingly mixed in with it was sheerly spine tingeling.

"Are you honestly apologizing to me after you saved my life?" he asked offering her a small smirk. it seemed so natural on his face. much more so than his normal stoic expression. "I feel fine.... a little warm perhaps, but thats all." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

Chasianna seemed a bit startled by his laughter too, though the sound brought a small smile to her face. "I mean, I'm sorry for causing you trouble. I panicked and-" she paused mid-sentence, unsure of whether she should bring up the dream like encounter she they just experienced.

If it had, indeed, been a real one.

She sat up now, shiifting her weight off of Tates and taking a sip of her tea. Whether or not Tates minded, Chasianna still felt embarrassed by her sudden panicked outburst. She felt so weak, and although it was easier for her to lean on him, she felt she needed to support her own weight--it wasn't his responsiblilty to take care of her. She tightened her fingers around her cup and closed her eyes, trying to fight the tremble that was now wracking her limbs. Was she really not able to support her own body weight? She cursed herself inwardly, the exertion being too much for her recovering body to handle.

Maybe sitting up had been a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

"Easy." tates said ceatching her elbow. with a slight frown, all laughter gone, he helped her lay back down. "You need your rest..." he said, keeping his voice low. it was late. HIs head throbbed and he was sure hers did. He took the tea from her hands and sood, though his legs trembled. yes, the poisen was gone and he was stiched up... but an arrow or 6 made it hard to move none the less. "Yalty- do you have straws?"

"Sit." the bulky man grunted and stood. "Ill get."

Tates nodded, sitting down again- thoughit lacked his usual grace. clearly due to his injuries.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Chasianna let out a soft sigh and settled back into her pillow, trying to fight the heaviness of her eyelids for fear of falling asleep. She wanted to make sure everything was settled and they were both in bed before she gave into her exhaustion.

"Tates," she spoke up, her voice barely above a whisper. She couldn;t muster anything louder than that. "How long will we stay here? The High Priest will send more soldiers out to find us...which means Yalty will be in danger as well..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 am

tates looked down at her for a moment stoicly before a grinn spread lightly across his face. "Yalty is a demi god.... well be fine. Now rest." he said, his cold eyes seeming so.... so sure.

When Yalty came back into the den he blinked, suprised, only slightly, to see the high priestess seemingly asleep again, and Tates laying back down as well.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 am

A demi-god?? Chasianna's eyes opened once again to meet Tate's gaze, shock apparent in her violet hues, but she could only keep them open for a moment before letting her eyelids droop. She'd ask about it in the morning...

She let out one last yawn and snuggled further into the blanket. Rest was the last word imprinted in her mind as she let the sweet darkness consume her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Past RP-
Jump to: