Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 am

Tates looked over quickly- letting go of the pot nearly sending yalty topeling over. any normal man woudl have.

"Whats worng?" he asked frowning seeing her holding the fruit witha bite taken outof it. "Did you bite your lip?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

"Oh, no, no," she blurted out, the new regular pink rising to her cheeks once again. "I'm fine. Sorry for startling you." Her eyes trailed down to the fruit again, and she brought her free hand to her lips which were now tingling with electricity. Such a strange feeling this food gave her! A sudden surge of energy now rushed through her body, electrifying her veins and sending her mind into a much more alert and aware state.

After one bite, she felt absolutely amazing! The feeling soon faded, however, and she was left with the overwhelming feeling of exhaustion. If the result of just one bite could produce such strong effects, what would happen once she'd taken two, three, four bites? If she finished the entire thing?
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 am

Tates frowned, giving her a funny look. "Okay then." he said hessidenly- turning back to help yalty close the stove. "Your bath shoudl be ready by now Priestess."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 am

"Uhm, yes," Chasianna nodded, and she pat Bilkka gently to wake him up so she could stand up. It took her a few seconds, but she finally managed together the strength to roll out of bed and stretch her legs--which were now wobbling underneath her. Damn. Sometimes she wished she had the strength of the gods that Yalty and Tates both possessed. Then she wouldn't feel inadequate so often.

Balling her fists up in frustration she tried to take a step, wavering uneasily again on her feeble legs and causing her to curse softly--something priestesses did not do. After a few seconds she attempted once again to make her way toward the bathroom, this time making it about half way before leaning against a piece of furniture for support. Damn it all.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 am

Tates smiled watching her strugle before going to her side, offering her his had and arm. "You should finish that fruit." he sugested. Hearing her swear was music to his ears... and simply made yalty shake his head. He ould never understand some people.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am

Chasianna shot Tates an odd look at the smile he wore, but she took his arm despite the pride that demanded her not to. "Yes, I suppose that would be a good idea," she replied, though her voice was strained with irritation--something else priestesses were not allowed to feel.

"And thank you," she spoke up, turning her lavender pools so they met Tates' own icy blue ones. She hadn't really gotten a good look at them before, but being this close she could see them clearly--and they were beautiful. "I've been nothing but trouble for you since the start, and for someone to go through so much to insure my well-being-" she paused, the right words unable to come to mind.

"Well, I just thank you."

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 pm

"Your starting to relax." he noted when she eyed him oddly for his smile. "hearing a priestess swear is enlightening at least." he added as an after thought. when she thanked him he surprised ehr by kissing the top of her hand. "My pleasure." he said offering his whole arm to her. "Ill walk with you. So you dont fall." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am

-BUMP-
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 am

((Yes! I'm gonna re-read this and reply tonight or tmrw. I swear! Lol.))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

>.< no posty still *cries*
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 am

((I know, I'm sorry. =( I've been working and studying. But today is friday and my brother is coming, so I'll try to reply tonight. He's a member here, but his laptop broke so I'm sure he'll want to get on tnite.))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 pm

>.< I am sadddd
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 am

The kiss upon her hand instantly caused the blood to rush to her cheeks, and she immediately dropped her chin to conceal her face. "Thank you," she mumbled nervously, though a small smile graced her lips at the kiss. She took his arm and leaned gently against him as they made their way down the hall, toward the bath he had run for her.

"How long do you think the storm will last?" she spoke up, trying her best to regain her composure. There was something about Tates that always made her flustered, but she'd never felt more safe with anyone. Secretly she hoped the storm would continue with its forcefulness. She liked it here with Yalty and Blikka--and of course Tates. He seemed so natural here in this house, relaxed and at ease. Nothing like how he was when she had first met him at the temple.

((I REPLIED!!!! WOOOOO!!!))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:48 pm

"Who's to say?" He mused, looking out the window-- or what little of the glass was still not covered by the cold ice. "We're just lucky is started when it did..."

he picked up a heavy blanket from the stair way railing and slung it over his arm as he lead her to the bathroom. "Use this to dry off and warm up when you've finished." he instructed. "I'll be down stairs making sure the water stays warm enough. If you need, just knock on the side of the tub and I'll be up." he promised.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

I nodded, watching as he laid the heavy blanket across the sink. Before he turned to leave, however, and reached out and caught his arm.

"I'm sorry, but before you leave...I assume Yalty lives here alone, so he wouldn't have any woman's clothing, would he?" My words were soft, as I did not know the past or circumstances under which his dear friend lived. I felt it necessary to ask, however, because the only garments I possessed were still the ceremonial garbs required of me in the temple of Moren. Although it didn't seem like we would leave soon, once we did I would stick out like a sore thumb in that clothing. Not to mention freeze to death...

"Sorry," I repeated apologetically, again casting my gaze toward the floor. While I found myself happy to be with Tates, the malicious words of the Death Goddess still seared my memory and left an ache in my chest. I knew what purpose I served to Tates. I didn't want to be any more of a burden than I already was.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yalty had a daughter before I met him... I'll ask if he has any of her cloths still." he promised. "If not, I have cloths here that should fit you from when I was younger."

His ice blue eyes stared at her for a moment before he continued. "You know, there's a funny thing about dreams I thin k you should know." he said, offering her a slight smile when she looked up. "Not all dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"And look where having dreams has gotten me." I offered him a weak smile in response, meeting his strong eyes with my own, defeated ones. "I don't see much use for them, anymore."

With that I turned to face the bath, trailing my fingers lightly across the top of the water and smiling at the warmth it provided. Yes, a bath was exactly what I needed. As a priestess of Moren, I bathed daily in the blessed water at the base of the honorable God's fountain. Living a life of solitude and servitude, it was those sweet scented baths I looked forward to daily. They were the only thing I ever looked forward to, until I met Tates.

"Thank you again for the bath. I won't be long."

(( ))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

The ebony haired man nodded, watching her for a moment longer before retreating back down stairs.

"You've confused him." a voice chided behind her.

When she turned to look, a short yet slender figure was sitting on the edge of the tub. It was hard to tell if this person were a man or woman-- graced with magnificently long locks and high cheek bones with bright eyes. It was either the more gorgeous young man she had see, or a rather tomboyish teenage girl.

"You're letting fear of death manipulate you. You shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:21 am

A rather loud gasp escaped my soft lips, and I brought a hand up to my mouth in shock and fright as I whipped around to face the intruder. Who was this strange girl? Where had she come from? What did she want? Her frightening beauty caused a panic to rise from my chest to my throat, my voice catching as I attempted to respond to her accusation. Such perfection could not be human, and the image of the Goddess of Death's cruel smile flashed in my mind.

"W-why?" I mustered a pathetic response, an insignificant inquiry that instantly embarrassed myself. Why couldn't I be strong, like Tates? There were so many indications that pointed to my weaknesses, and I had felt all the more weak since my haunting visit from Yadirel.

"Who are you?"

(( ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 am

"Tefra." she responded simply.

Tefra was a minor goddess, commonly refereed to as the goddess of privilege. She was a patron of truth and secrets.

"You really shouldn't be too surprised to see me. Or anyone really from here on out." she mused aloud, rolling up her pant legs to soak her feet in the tub. "So then, are you going to take your bath?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

"If you mean me any harm, please don't toy with me."

I forced the words from the depths of my sick stomach, and while my expression shone with integrity and solidity, the ever growing knot in my abdomen threatened to shatter my facade. I then repeated the name under my breath, and my eyes immediately lit up with the realization of who she was.

Tefra! She was the Goddess of Privilege, and it was nothing short of a privilege to have her in my presence. "Oh my, I am so sorry. Please accept my humble apology," I bowed, casting my eyes downward and away from her amused gaze. Now that I no longer had Moren on my side, and I had seemed to invoke the wrath of the Goddess of Death herself, I needed all the allies I could get. Tefra could spill secrets that could change the flow of battle.

"I-uhm...Well, I was going to take a bath, yes. But now..." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, and I shook the blush away as I daringly raised my eyes. "Well, now you're here...and you say there will be more?"

I swallowed the growing lump in my throat.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 am

"Well, not all at once, naturally." Tefra smiled. "I don't care if you take a bath, trust me, I've seen enough mortals to know what you all look like." she waved a hand.

She sounded like a carefree child.

"But onto a more serious note-- you can't take Yadriel so seriously." she said, kicking lightly in the water. "She's as big a stiff as all the others put together, and she'll try to get under your skin. Make you think less of yourself."

She smiled after her warning and held out her hands, both closed and face down. "Pick one!" she dared happily.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am

Yadriel. So she was aware of the worries that had been plaguing me since her appearance. I wondered how it was she discovered what was afflicting me so, or if she knew about the goddess' visitation. I imagined the entities all perched smugly above us, playing with us as we would play a simple, innocent board game. Except instead of using inanimate pieces, the pieces were our lives...

The thought caused a flash of searing anger to pass through my body, rolling down my back and escaping as a hot breath passing my parted lips.

I pushed the thought away, refocusing my attentions toward the goddess before me. She was holding out her hands, a rather large grin decorating her frighteningly perfect face. Pick one? I lifted my hand, hesitated, and reached for the left one.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 am

http://wen-m.deviantart.com/gallery/11369058#/d152mj3

"Oh~ Harley's tear." the goddess crooned. "What a pretty little weapon." she smiled, shifting it into the priestess' hand. "It's yours now, so take care of it." she said seriously. "I'll stop in to check on you kids again later---" she stood up on the edge of the tub-- "But for now, I've got other places to be. Just remember, mortals thoughts, and dreams, can be manipulated by Gods. Don't let her get under your skin."

The little goddess laughed pleasantly and vanished, leaving her gift behind.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 am

I gazed in utter amazement at the beautiful weapon, its intricacy inspiring awe that shone obvious through my dumbfounded expression. A rush of energy pulsed through my veins, and I clutched the sword tightly in my surprisingly steady hands. The sword...it seemed to be pulsating.

"Haley's Tear...?" I repeated, my voice barley above a whisper. I tore my eyes from the gift, taking in every word of advice the goddess provided me. Don't let her get under my skin...with the new power gifted to me by the Goddess Tefren, as well as her favor bestowed upon me, I found the hope that had been snuffed by Yadriel--and I would not let her best me again.

With that the tiny goddess laughed, and before I could even offer her a thanks she disappeared.

"Wait!" I called out, a bit more loudly than I should have, and I prayed Tates or Yalty hadn't heard my outburst.

"Thank you, honorable Tefren...my appreciation is deeper than you can ever know..."

(( ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]   The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Tates' Will Decide [Angel_Lass]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Past RP-
Jump to: