Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of a Pokemon Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 pm

8D http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiritomb_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

---------------

Asani watered all the flowers near graves, replacing any that seemed to be whilting with new before headed to the backroom.

It was a place only people of her family could enter- holding the graves of only the most nobel and long forgotten pokemon, and humans alike. It was where she was taught to play her flute and where she met haunter years ago.

She lit a candle stick and carried it down the steps with her, murmuring a prayer as she went, as she had done countless times before.

She paused at the bottom of the steps and frowned, watching the flame of the candel waver and shrink.

"Who's there?" She called. "This is a Holy Resting place, and I must ask you to leave." she called out, stepping barefoot amongst the graves. "Hello?" she called again.

One thing Asani was never afraid of was the dark. She didn't think anything of it as the ligth of her candle went out. Perhaps another playful spirit had absentmindedly wondered into the tomb.

She gave a frustrated sigh. "Come on now. If you're a ghost, then you should know you're interfering with others rest by lingering here." she called, scolding.

---

In the streets of the town a few people paused, looking around confused. They had heard what sounded like a muffled scream.

"Where'd it come from?" one woman asked.

"Most likely a Ghastly trying to play tricks." the man she was speaking with dismissed.

"That didn't sound like a pokemon- it sounded like it was coming from the House of memories."

Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

A scream echoed across the streets and up the hill, Andy was already sweating but he heard it and he recognized it.

"ASANI!" Andy didn't even bother putting on his shirt and armor as he sprinted in the direction of the scream.

He arrived at the House of Memories the door was cracked but dark inside. He slipped in his sword held at the ready, he knew that most things here were ghost so his sword wouldn't be able to help much but it was a security measure. He mentally wish he had a Pokemon that was strong against ghost type Pokemon but he didn't so would have to make do.

"Gallade Lucario," he called out tapping each of their Pokeballs, "be on your guard."

Andy and his Pokemon went into the darkness to find Asani.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

They found her shoes placed nearly at the top of the stair leading downstairs.

From the stair well came a cold dank wind, chilling to the bone.

Downstairs was something unspeakable to see. It seemed a few of the corpses had clawed their way out of their graves. Asani's form was only visible by the eerie light given off by the mass of floating orbs in front of her.

She was entirely unarmed, only holding onto and blowing weakly into her flute, playing a weird song. Even the notes trembled. It was obvious the trainer was terrified-- and rightly so. The only thing keeping the Massive Spiritomb from descending upon her with it's eerie hoard were her broken and strained melody.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Andy saw her, she was barely playing the flute she was terrified.

He had no power over ghosts, but she did she just needed the courage to use the power.

Andy slipped off his shoes and walked down he returned his Pokemon as put his sword in its sheathe, this was not a place of war or battles it was suppose to be a place of peace and tranquility. He had managed to grab his shield though.

Andy hiked his shield up and walked down into the cold eerieness. He moved forward and placed his hand on Asani's arm. His hands were hot from the sweat and work out earlier.

He gave her a smile, "You should probably let this one get some rest."

He stood in front of her separating her from the hoard of unearthed corpses he held his shield up proud looking at the Spirtomb with determined eyes. He would be her shield.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Asani blinked away her tears, swallowing the lump in her thought caused by fear. The Spiritomb seemed to come out of the daze she had put it into for a moment before looking enraged. It let out a horrible scream- the sound of a hundred and eight tormented souls crying out in anger.

The raised corpses behind it seemed to snap to attention, crunching and grinding, advancing upon them for the moment it took Asani to catch her breath and nerves.

She didn't even have time to thank Andy. She closed her eyes and stood up, leaning her forehead against his back as she played.

The Spiritomb was only a few inches form Andy's face when it froze again, back in it's trance.

Asani's music was beautiful. Beautiful and horrible at the same time. It was sad, gut retching, and at the same time, calming.

It was tense at first and Andy could feel the fear still clinging to Asani as she played. It wasnt until she took maybe her 5th or 6th quick breath that she seemed to relax as she played.

One by one the orbs in front Andy, manifesting the Spiritomb drifted up, fading form green to a soft white color. One by one the corpses faded away.... Illusions, all of them. The graves remained undisturbed.

As Asani's haunting lullaby wound down to the lad low droning note, she dropped the flute and wrapped her arms around the knight, crying into him. She hadn't been any less afraid as she played her song. She had simply been able to carry on with his presence, despite the fear.

[IM thinking pretty much it used trick room, ominous wind intrap and yeah... It just kinnda went ballershit crazy on Asani and scared the crap out of her]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:43 pm

[[ That makes sense ]]

Andy dropped his shield and wrapped his arms around her, "You did great Asani."

Things were going to get a lot scarier in the future, they both let loose something terrible into this world and it was their responsibility to put it right. He let her cry on his shoulder all she wanted, that was a brave thing she did.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm

"I've never in my entire life..." she pulled back, wiping her face. "I've never been afraid of a ghost before." she said, sounding ashamed of herself. "How such an evil spirit got into this place-- I must not have---" she wiped her eyes and sighed a shaky sigh, trying to calm her nerves as she knelt down to pick up her flute.

Normally, she would scold anyone for being down there. No one was supposed to be but her family- to tend to the graves. But if he hadn't shown up----

"Thank you.... Again." she chuckled weakly as she said again.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Andy smiled, "I didn't do anything that was all you and your song, I was just here for moral support nothing I could do would of affected the ghost."

He looked around, "You finish up what you were doing and I will wait for you upstairs."

He gave her one more hug and then walked up the stairs to wait for her to finish her duties, they would have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

It was a while before Asani came back up the steps, her feet silent on the old wood.

"I've placed some seals, and said a few extra prayers." she said softly, slipping her shoes back on. "Thank you for waiting... For the first time in a long time, I didnt want to be in here alone."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Andy smiled as he nodded his head, "It was my pleasure."

Andy finally looked down and noticed he was still not wearing a shirt, he blushed and blushed even more when he saw that it had a way of moving through his whole body.

"Suppose I should go get my stuff huh?" he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Asani nodded. "Might be a good idea." she said, offering him a weak smile. "I'll come with you to get it." she offered, going to the exit and turning off the lights.

The house of Memories was still lit though, by the candles she had lit before headed down stairs. The dark wood made the place seem very peaceful- despite what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Andy smiled, "There is a smile."

He then followed her out the door. He walked quietly with her leading her up to the hill he was training at, it seems that the enemy had made itself known to them and that meant it would happen more and more. They would have to be ready for what would come next.

"We will have to keep our guard up," Andy stated as he retrieved his stuff slipping his shirt back on and then his light armor. Now fully clothed once more he sat down on the ground the cool wind calming him, he patted the ground next to him, "how about we just sit out here for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:17 am

Asani sat beside him sighing. "What a day..." she said, looking out over the water. The Ocean waves were rough and could be heard from where they sat.

"I have to set up for the festival tomorrow." she glanced over to Andy. "There's going to be alot of people comming into town. I just hope nothing happens like it did tonight."

She slipped her flipflops off and crossed her ankles out infront of her. "That song you heard is supposed to lull the spirits into a state of calmness and guide them to the ocean, where they can move on. For the sake of the Festival, it's acompanied by a dancer, playing and leading the spirits to the ocean." She toyed with the flute in her hands. "I've never played that song for any reason other than to help the spirits rest. I feel like I misused it just now..."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Andy smiled at her, "I don't think so. I don't know much about the traditions of this land but I think you were giving that spirit the ability to rest."

"I hope nothing like that happens tomorrow as well," Andy smiled.

There was going to be a lot of trials in their future but hopefully tomorrow they would not mess with them.

"You know what," Andy looked to the stars, "we are not going to have any troubles tomorrow and you are going to send the spirits on."

And stood up stretched and turned towards her house. He turned back around and gave her a large smile, "Of course we will need sleep none the less."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Asani smiled, reassured by his confidence and took his hand, rising to her feet before picking up her shoes. "Anyone else would be ready to flee Kanto after a first couple of days like yours." she pointed out as they walked.

As they got back to the house, she opened the door for them and placed her shoes near the door. "The shower's right there if you need it, but the hot water heater isn't very big." she said, getting out a towel for him. He had, after all, been training. "The washing machine is at the end of the hall upstairs, so feel free to use it if you need also."

Asani laughed, nearly being tackled off her feet by Haunter, who had decided to give his trainer a hug.

The pokemon were more in tune with what had happened around then than most people gave them credit for. Haunter, having been her first pokemon, had an even more special bond with Asani than the others.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Andy smiled as shook his head, "Lucky I am not really like anyone else."

He thankfully took the towel and promised to make it short so he wouldn't use it all. He made sure his gear was well taken care of first polishing metal and sharpening. He then got into the shower and let the hot water run over his body.

Tears mixed into the water hiding the fact, he felt terrible that he had dragged her into something like this. He knew that she would come one way or another it didn't stop him from feeling bad. He let his sorrow for the situation and his sorrow for the lost he knew he had but didn't know what he lost. He let it all out in the shower quietly letting the water wash away his sorrow.

When he was throughly cleansed both emotionally and physically he walked out.

"Alright you can go, thank you for your hospitality by the way," Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Asani had his back to him, so it made sense he didn't realize she had fallen asleep.

At her feet lay sleeping a group of pokemon, in her arms the newly hatched Vulpix and her Abra.

Her chin was resting on her collarbone with Haunter fitting into the ares left open by the Vulpix and Abra.

Asani gave up her time and energy day after day to make these pokemon happy, and she worked hard to keep the graves tidy, while still wanting to open a Pokemon gym. She gave it her all every day. It was only natural for the pokemon to know when something was wrong. The missing something left her feeling sad and they all seemed to sense it and want to return the kindness she had shown to them.

It was really a very touching sight. All of the pokemon were sleeping with some part of them touching her, trying to comfort her in her chair.

Haunter opened one red eye and lifted a hand in a 'shh'ing gesture to Andy.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Andy smiled and nodded his head. He took his cloak which was the closest thing to him and gently through it over her making sure not to wake her or the sleeping Pokemon. He then turned towards room she gestured and slipped inside.

He slipped out of his shirt and laid it on a chair next to him. He then moved to a seat next to the window and looked out it into the night sky. He would get back what he lost one way or another. Pi nudged his hand and he gently place it on her head.

"Won't we," he smiled.

Andy stayed up a little longer and then retired to the bed it would be a long day tomorrow and he needed some rest.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm

The next morning, Andy was woken up by the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs.

Asani laughed, trying to finish cooking for her and Andy and the pokemon at the same time. The baby vulpix was climbing up her leg while Luxio was sitting beside her, hoping she would drop something. The ghosts all lingered around too, playing with her hair and shoe laces in an attempt to amuse themselves while they waited.

"Okay-! All done." she declared, carefully stepping over Diglet and Psyduck to set out the food.

Abra was sitting on the table when Andy came downstairs, sleeping beside Litwick.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Andy smiled at the sight, "You look like you have your hands full."

Andy sat down at the table smiling at the Pokemon and their trainer, "Good morning Asani did you sleep well? And is there anything I can help with?"

He called out his Lucario and Gallade and gave them their own breakfast. Pi ate with the other Pokemon as well.

It was good to see her smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm

"I slept like a rock." She admitted. "Haunter thought he was cute and hypnotized me." she said, shooting the ghost pokemon the stink eye. Haunter simply gobbled down his food happily. "But it was nice. I was afraid I would have bad dreams when we first got back." she admitted, walking over and handing a plate to Andy.

"After breakfast I need to help with the lanterns and different booths. The pokemon help out too." she sat down. "The festival begins at 5 pm, so we need to be ready for that, and we finish at midnight with the dance and song, followed by Fire works." she said, seeming excited.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Andy smiled as he started eat, "That is one heck of a Haunter you have there. He figured you needed a really really good night sleep so he was just helping."

Andy listened to the plans of the day and nodded his head, "Sounds like an full day, anything you would like me to do?"

He was always willing to help if he could, if he couldn't help though he would train and enjoy the festival. He especially wanted to here Asani play again.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

"I'll need a hand carrying all the boxes from the radio tower." she said. "So if you don't mind some heavy lifting...?"

Asani grinned over her shoulder at Haunter. "He was my first pokemon." she said. "He came to me when he was a Ghastly after my mother died, before my sister went. He didn't quite know how to deal with a child I think." she said fondly. "At first he tried to scare me, but then I think he realized I was too sad to feel any fear. Each time I went to visit my moms grave, It slowly changed form him trying to scare me, to trying to make me laugh. We became friends. One night, I was talking to my moms about Stella getting sick and a Gengar showed up. Ghastly scared him off, evolved, and followed me home that night." she explained. "He's been my best friend ever since."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

"It would be my pleasure," Andy smiled as he finished up his breakfast, "you want me to do the dishes?"

Andy listened to her story about Haunter, "You two have a strong bond, your aura's are connected in a way not many Pokemon and trainers can connect, I am sure that connection is going to lead you both to have some hidden strength."

He smiled brightly again and returned his Pokemon. He then had Pi run up his arm to sit on his shoulder, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 pm

[XD I had an idea that during the festival someone records her song and later on in the rp plays it and tries to send Haunter on >>; Maybe successful sends some of her other Ghost pokemon on, but yeah. Drama??? XD]

"Don't worry about the dishes." she said, standing up. She stretched. "After I get the boxes downstairs, the pokemon and I can handle setting up with the others from town. I want you to enjoy the festival."

Today was a day she wouldn't confine the pokmon to their pokeballs. She would allow them to roam free around the town and help. The ghost pokemon in particular loved the festival and enjoyed spooking the guests.

Infact, they set up a haunted house just for guests to get scared and the pokemon to have fun in. And the best part, was all the proceeds wen to funding the volunteer house for the next year.

Asani laughed when Haunter twirled her pigtails and zipped out the door, knowing full well what day today was. "Come on." she encouraged Andy, slipping her sneakers on before leading the way to the Radio tower.

"Good morning Asani!" The woman behind the desk greeted with a smile, a Ghastly floating beside her, making faces at the computer screen.

"Morning." Asani greeted in return. "Cindy, this is Andy, Andy, Cindy. He's going to help me carry the boxes up from downstairs. Would you mind just printing him up a day pass?"

"My pleasure." the woman waved a hand at Ghastly, shooing him off as she began typing. "Is this your first time at the Spirit Festival?" She asked Andy, making small talk as she printed up a name tag for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Pokemon Knight
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next