Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna be a Pokemon Master!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Empty
PostSubject: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 pm

((Okay, I decided that I really really REALLY want to do a Pokemon roleplay. Am I weird? Maybe. Do I care? Nope. So, if anyone would like to become a pokemon trainer (which you all know you did when you were younger) this is your chance! Basic storyline is just a group of people meeting up and traveling together. Though Im sure we'll come up with mishaps for them sooner or later!))

Kanto Region
Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Kantomap

Johto Region
Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Johtomap

The sun was shining brightly over the water as Tara walked beside the cool lake. It was a hot day already, and it was only morning. She was pretty sure that by mid-afternoon that lake would be her only salvation from the heat. A swim would be good though, she thought to herself, as she continued her brisk pace.

She had been traveling for a few weeks, on her way to Celadon city. Like so many other Pokemon trainers she was trying to gather all the badges. Born and raised in Johto, she’d already gathered all the badges she could there. She’d nearly won at Indigo plateau as well, before she got beat by some upstart little kid with a really strong Pikachu. Ever since then she had started gathering the badges in Kanto so that she could one day beat the elite four and actually win the title.

Tara was used to traveling alone, with nothing more than her Pokemon as companions. In fact, she hadn’t seen or spoken to another living person ever since she had left the PokeCenter four days ago. Hence why she didn’t see the bike coming until they had whooshed past her, nearly knocking her into the lake.

“Hey watch it!” She screeched, her hat nearly falling off her head.

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Pokemon_Power__by_UdonNodu
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 31
Animunny : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 am

Kenji smiled to himself, simply amazed at what a gorgeous day it was already turning out to be. The sky was a perfect baby blue without a single fluff of white, and the iridescent rays of sunlight were dancing atop the shimmering surface of the lake beside him. Combined with the refreshing breeze obtained from riding a bicycle that overpowered the growing heat, Kenji was in heaven.

As he sped along the road, one that he knew by heart from traversing so many times, he watched the glistening surface of the water, entranced by its natural beauty. The sparkling lights flitted to and fro reflecting in a million different directions and more. The water was relatively still except for the few ripples caused by the Pokémon that inhabited its clear depths. Every now and then one would come to the surface in search of food or air, and Kenji would catch a quick glimpse of it before it resubmerged itself. He thought of it almost as a game, trying to see how long he could stay focused on one Pokémon and trying to predict where it would come up next. He got close a few times, but more often than not he was well off the mark. When he was utterly defeated by a particularly sporadic Goldeen, he decided to take a break and started to count the Pokémon instead.

Sometimes I miss this place.

He unconsciously placed his hand on the package attached to his bike that he was taking to his grandmother in Celadon. He hadn’t gone to visit her in quite some time, and he had decided to bring her something to make up for it. Nothing fancy, mostly because he didn’t have the money. Just a nice book, some pictures, and a Bellossom doll. His grandmother was a nut about Bellossom, probably because she was a Gardner. Personally, Kenji had never been good with plants, but it had taken him along time to convince his grandmother of that. He smiled at the memory.

Kenji continued riding at his leisurely pace, distracting himself with whatever caught his attention. He wasn’t in any rush, and he knew either way he had a while to go before he reached harsh civilization. He treated today, beautiful though it was, just like every other day. He was riding, going somewhere, but it didn’t really matter how long it took him to get there. He would eventually, and that was what mattered. In the meantime, he would enjoy himself, and find as much happiness and excitement in what was around him as he could. Life wasn’t some super heroic adventure, it was life, and interesting things were not the norm for Kenji.

Kenji was well into the upper forties of his counting game when he realized that he had sped past and narrowly avoided hitting something on the road. Unsure of what it was, he looked back just in time to notice a very agitated girl glaring at him. She yelled something that Kenji, still not quite back in reality, didn’t comprehend. Wondering where she had come from and who she was, Kenji raised his hand in an effort to wave, forgetting that he was in control of a bike that was speeding rather quickly down a bumpy dirt road. Before he could say hello or anything for that matter, he had lost control of the bike and it had veered to the side, crashing into a small boulder and sending Kenji flying into a ditch. He rolled for a bit through a bush and some bramble, before coming to a painful stop as his back smacked into the ground. Peering up through a haze of pain and dust, he shook his head at the consequences of daydreaming.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Kenji_pokemon_trainer_by_zoesenseip
Back to top Go down
http://marchyecilam.deviantart.com/
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Tara nearly died from laughter as she saw the boy fly over his bike. It was just too damn funny. He should have been paying attention to what he was doing rather than daydreaming.

She walked over to the ditch where the boy had fallen and laughed again.

"Should have been paying attention. " She said, trying to hold back more laughter. She wasn't so angry anymore as she took in his disgruntled appearance.

Last edited by Madness on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 pm

((- thought I could add a Brock-esque character thats from Sinnoh if thats okay^^))

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Rival_11

Zack walked out of the Celadon City Gym, Smiling happily as he threw the badge into the air and catched it as it fell."4 down, 4 to go...man Kanto is awesome...great gyms, great pokemon..." he thought to himself as he made his way through the streets." I saw a lake not far from Celadon City...yeah they deserve some great relaxion time" he smiled as he walked into the pokemart, taking quite alot of treets and potion."never know when a beedrill will attack you" he said, paying for the stuff. he put themm all in his bag and shot off quickly.Did you hear? Derren is coming to Celadon City tomorrow!...its all part of the Sinnoh elite four demonstration show" said on of the girls hurdled up and teetering about.Zack sighed as he walked past."Derren will be here...damn forgot about that...wish I had Fans" he thought to himself.

Zack looked around smiling, the sunlight hit the lake, almost sparkling like crystals." time to celebrate with the team" he threw his pokeballs, releasing his team. his team consisted of a Infernape, a Weavile, a feraligatr, a metagross, a Gligar and a skorupi."hey guys! just layed some treats down for ya...since you guys helped me in the last battle, I thought you could have some rest...so go and enjoy yourself!" he smiled as they jumped up and dug right in. the gligar flew around quite high, doing tricks at high speed.Weavile chalenged infernape to a race, taunting infernape with a rivalry. Metagross just relaxed by the lake and slept, Zack played with skorupi, being the youngest of the team, who just recently hatched from an egg. Feraligatr jumped right into the lake, swimming around,

Zack heard shouting, and wondered."lots of yelling today...especially in the city" he shrugged. Feraligatr and Gligar watched the young kid almost bump into the girl. just then feralgatr hid in the water, to make sure he wasnt seen, gligar glided closer to the girl, making sure not to be seen
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Kenji looked up from where he had landed, using the sound of the voice and the suppressed laughter to guide his eyes. The girl was standing at the top of the ditch, and she didn’t quite look so menacing now that she was laughing instead of glaring. He smiled, still kind of dazed, silently agreeing with what she had said.

He rose slowly and slightly painfully, dusting himself off as he assessed the damage from his tumble. Nothing serious, a few scrapes and bumps that might bruise, but no broken bones. Still, hitting a boulder at high speed on a bicycle was not something he wanted to repeat. It wasn’t all bad though; he had gotten someone to laugh.

Slapstick is the simplest form of comedy they say.

He started for the road, heading to meet the girl and assess the damage to his bike. He raised his hand to wave as he got closer, feeling slightly embarrassed as he called out.

“Hey there, I’m Kenji. Sorry about almost running you over!”
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Tara merely smirked as Kenji apologized. He seemed like a total space case. But either way that just meant he wasn’t completely to blame for nearly running her over.

“Whatever. You’re lucky you didn’t hit me!” She huffed, crossing her arms. Suddenly something off the water caught her eye. She could have sworn, but no. They weren’t found in the wild anywhere near here. After another moment, she was absolutely certain of what she found. But, it didn’t make any sense.

Turning away from Kenji she looked around and wasn’t surprised to see a guy standing there watching their exchange with an amused look on his face. Before she could think better of it she yelled out at the top her lungs, “Hey! Is that your Feraligator?”
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Zack smiled and nodded."yeap that hulking mass of feraligator is mine" he said as it jumped out, slightly larger than a regular one. his skorupi climbed onto his head as he walked closer.. he then tickled the gligar behind Tara."I'm fairly new in this region...names Zack roland...this gligar skorupi and youve met feraligator....Weavile and Infernape should be-" just then weavile and infernape jumped out and starting to fight, they both fought gracefully.Zack laughed."dont mind them...they have a rivalry" he laughed looked back at them."so what seems the problem?." he asked giving the skorupi a pokeblock."please I hope she isnt a fan girl of Derren...please" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Tara laughed, though she kept her eyes trained on the large Feraligator. She knew that Pokemon wasn't wild, though it would have been the luck of the devil if he was. Totodiles were rare Pokemon, and she had yet to find one on her travels. But she mever stayed dissapointed for long, because she wouldn’t be against testing her Espeon against him. The Pokemon looked tough, but so was Espeon. After all, she was the very first Pokemon that Tara had ever had. She hadn’t decided on Eevee’s form. It just happened one day, about midmorning as they were traveling. But Tara had been estatic none-the-less, and was even happier knowing that Espeon was still her same old friend.

Answering Zack’s question she said, “This boy here nearly knocked me over on that blasted bike of his. I was just on way to Celadon. Did you just come from there?”

Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

he smiled."yeah...thought I celebrate with my team...we just beaten the gym leader...I completed my sinnoh gym badge collection...and won the league and thought I could try my luck with Kanto...plus I heard theres some pretty rare pokemon here....big Bro was right" he laughed." I dont suppose you havent heard of me?" he asked as the sinnoh elite four battle was televised widely."thought I try my luck anyway" he thought to himself. Gligar flew around Tara, sniffing around her, unsure about somethin, but then gave out a happy screech and licked her."looks like he likes you" he smiled once again
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Tara giggled as Gilgar licked her. He was a cute Pokemon, though his tongue took up half her face with the lick. She reached out an scratched his head, hoping Zack wouldn’t mind. Some people got really weird about others touching their Pokemon.

“Gilgar can just tell how much I love Pokemon. So Sinnoh huh? I thought you sounded familiar. I just finished collecting all my Johto badges. Nearly won the Johto Leaguen too, but I got beat at the last battle. The names Taraisia, though I go by Tara.”

She looked away from Gilgar and turned back to Zack, a smile on her face.

“I’m on my way to get my Celadon city Gym badge. I only need a few more, then Im gonna try my luck with the league here.”

Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 pm

he smiled and got out a card state his wins and losses, and his rank of elite four."my brother is Derren Roland, leader of the sinnoh elite four...I'm the newest member of the elite four" he smiled, slighly bigheadedly.

Weavile and the others just sighed alltogether."infernape was my first pokemon...and feraligator was my first captured..although he was a totodile...pure chance was how I caught him.." he laughed and looked at Tara."looks like we have the same goal...the gym is mainly a grass type gym." he then smiled as gligar enjoyed the attention. Infernape walked up to Tara, trying to make himself look big by puffing his chest out."Zack sighed."so whats your preferences...you know since you've seen my team..what about yours?" he asked. Feraligator squirted water, almost hitting infernape, jumping out the way dramatically
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Tara stared at him in open mouth jealously. Her dream, right there in that little card. That’s all she desired was to be a member of the elite four. ‘He must be really strong’ she thought to herself, staring at the card that showed every badge, accomplishment, and his status as elite four.

She looked back at him, and tried to hide the jealousy in her eyes. It wasn’t easy, but she managed to subdue it.

“My team. Well, lets see. I have Espeon, Ampharos, Rapidash, Dewgong, Pidgeot, and Chansey.” Even though she wasn’t an elite four member, she was proud of her Pokemon. Her collection was rather extensive, and her team changed often except for Espeon. Tara never put Espeon in the PC box.

Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:40 pm

he smiled happily."Ampharos right?....very rare in sinnoh..." he said as he got out his pokeballs and placed his pokemon back in them, but gligar refused."you dont?" gligar shook his head."aslong as you stay out of trouble...then its fine by me." gligar flew around happily."I like to change my team for nearly every battle...I'd like to open my own gym and day care center..." he said looking up. then an idea came into his head." how about a training match?...gligar could use some training..." he said as gligar flew down onto his shoulder, Zack tickled him under the chin
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

When the girl turned and started yelling, Kenji slightly jumped, having not expected her sudden outburst. At her mention of a Feraligator, he quickly turned in the direction she was looking. Not noticing them in his mad tumble of the road, he spotted the trainer surrounded by his Pokémon for the first time. As he responded and introduced himself, Kenji examined his different Pokémon, noting their types and behaviors. Then, as the girl motioned at him and referenced her near trampling, he smiled a little but chose not to speak. Kenji wasn’t the kind to jump into a conversation, and believed that you learned more if you weren’t the one doing the talking. To Kenji, information was important.

As Kenji listened to the guy, Zack, and the girl, Tara, talking, a multitude of thoughts ran through his mind. None of them had anything to do with his bike or getting to Celadon; those thoughts seemed as though they had never existed.

Zack got his rainbow badge… Tara’s on her way to get hers…Zack’s from Sinnoh…Tara’s from Johto…They both have gotten their respective eight badges…Zack’s an Elite Four Member…They’re both extremely experienced trainers with an impressive variety of Pokémon... And Tara has a hat. Wow, I hadn’t noticed that before.

After hearing their discussion, Kenji was more than a little impressed. Their Pokémon variety was extensive, and anyone who could claim to having eight badges was a force to be reckoned with. As Zack asked Tara about the possibility of a match, Kenji let out a slow whistle and started doing the calculating in his head.

Zack has an Infernape, a Weaville, a Metagross, a Gligar, a Skorupi, and a Feraligator. So he has fire, dark, psychic, flying, poison and water under his belt. Tara has an Espeon, an Ampharos, a Rapidash, a Dewdong, a Pidgeot, and a Chansey. She has fire, normal, psychic, flying, lightning (ugh), and water. Neither one should have an extreme type advantage. That means that a battle would come down to Pokémon level and the experience of the trainer. Hmm…

Looking between the two trainers, Kenji hoped that they battled each other and left him out of the picture. He wouldn’t mind watching a battle.

The day is pretty, but they are definitely more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Zack looked at the kid and smiled."you can join in to if you want...I'd like to test some of my competition" he smiled as gligar moved over to kenji excitedly, livking him too in the process. he then perched onto his shoulder, almost giving out excited screeches.Zack laughed slightly."he loves being people...just a happy go lucky kind of..errr..pokemon." he laughed ocw again
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Tara looked over at Kenji curiously after Zack offered to battle him too. He looked pretty weak to her as a trainer, if he even had Pokemon. If he did, he probably was more of a “they’re my friends” kind of guy. It didn’t really matter to her either way. She loved all her Pokemon, but only Espeon was the only one she never put away.

“Hey, you’re battle is with me first!” She said, pulling out a Pokeball. She had decided on her choice, and was ready to try her luck with this Elite Four member.

“Chansey, Show em whatcha got!”

Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Kenji let out a little chuckle as Gligar screeched, reaching up and scratching him on the back. He then shuffled his feet back and forth awkwardly, unsure of how to respond to Zack’s challenge.

When Tara redirected the attention back to herself, he let out a small sigh of relief. He wasn’t too fond of the prospect of a battle with an Elite Four member, least of all on a beautiful day like this. Watching one on the other hand would be extremely interesting.

As Tara announced her choice for the battle, Kenji was a little surprised. He would have expected Ampharos, or maybe even Espeon, but he hadn’t thought about her using Chansey up against Gligar. From her level of experience, he knew that she wasn’t making a tactical error, and from the look in her eyes, he knew that she had every faith in the abilities of her Pokémon.

Wow, I'm lucky. Not everybody almost runs over the crazy powerful ones.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

Zack smirked, entering battle mode. he clicked his fingers, to which Gligar instantly knew it was time for a battle, changing from cute and happy, to a devilish grinning fighter, for what the gligars were known for.Zack leaned over and whispered the plan into Gligar's ear, nodding along." okay, remember this is a test battle, moves such as metronome, hyper beam, and any other beam attacks are illegal....I cant remember the rest of the moves that are against the rules in a test battle...I'm pretty sure as trainers you know the rest..." he rubbed his head, getting into A battle stance." Kenji, could you be ref?" he asked, placing both hands in his pocket."lets get this show on the road" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Tara leaned down and patted Chansey on the head, the Pokemon responding happily to her touch.

“Okay Chansey. This is gonna be tough, and even though its just practice I want you to do your best okay? I know you can win.”

Chansey replied happily again, and turned to face Gligar, a stern expression on the pink Pokemon’s face. Chansey was the kind of Pokemon that always looked happy and pleasant no matter what, but now she definitely looked ready for battle. Tara had caught Chansey herself, a rarity in the Johto region. Trainers had tried to convince Tara to trade for all sorts of Pokemon, but she never did. Tara had taken great care with her Chansey.

“First things first Chansey, Double-slap!”

Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Zack smiled and nodded."nice start...but gligar's are renowned for their speed...gligar counter with double team" gligar nodded as he moved down to chansey's level , duplicating himself 6 times over, to confuse chansey into attacking the wrong."gligar wait"zack thought. gligar waited, circling around chansey."gligar..go in for a bite...but stay focused this time" gligar moved around the back of chansey and swooped down, his teeth baring
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Tara smiled. She expected something like this. Flying Pokemon as a general rule were fast. It was best to see how fast this particular Pokemon was from the very beginning, especially against Chansey who couldn’t help but be slow.

“That may be true Zack, but if there’s one thing no Pokemon can resist it’s a lullaby. Chansey, Sing!”
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 am

zack scratched his head." great tactic, many of the trainers I've fought dont have a pokemon that can use sing...looks like I'll need to rethink this battle." he imagined how the battle would play out in his head."no doubt Gligar wil be asleep...If i use safeguard now...no...gligars dont spend too much time asleep...he will wake quicker than others.." Zack then thought about somethin."gligar remember my bro's blissey....remember the tactic" Gligar look to Zack then back to chansey. gligar closed his eyes and flew down, sound asleep."my bro used the same move on my gligar...but it was a blissey...just give gligar a few seconds" gligar yawned, opening his eyes slowly."it maybe strange...but I taught gligar rest...took me awhile...but as you know, a pokemon that uses rest, wakes up fairly quickly...plus my gligar is very hyperactive, to the point its insomnia..." gligar hopped around and flew back into the air." quick attack!" gligar zoomed down and quickly went in for the strike
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Tara cursed under her breath as Gligar woke up. Zack must be one hell of a trainer to teach such a hyper Pokemon a move like rest, though it did make sense. The more active a Pokemon the shorter its rest would be. This was going to be really difficult if Gligar could just rejuvenate itself so quickly. How was she going to counter Gligar quick attack? The move was gonna hit no matter what, Chansey was too slow to dodge. Suddenly she knew exactly what to do, and as gligar charged in she shouted,

“Chansey, meet him head on! Use Drain punch!”

Gligar attack would hurt Chansey, Tara knew that. But Drain punch would not only return the damage back to Chansey, the combined impact of gligars fast attack and Chanseys own attack would make the collision rather painful for Gligar.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

gligar took a direct hit, rubbing his head slightly. zack still had a relaxed deamenor.he smiled."its getting late...but still gligar should evolve...hopefully."he didnt tell tara that this match was try and get gligar to evolve,"he's stopped it so far...but this match will waken him."gligar flew back up." gligar...use shadow ball" gligar powered up, placing his pincers close together. he then launch the orb directly at chansey
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Kenji was surprised when Zack asked him to ref the match, but nodded in agreement. He knew the rules involved in a training match, and it gave him an excuse to watch the action. Seeing as how both Zack and Tara were experienced trainers, he doubted that either one would pull an illegal move, which made refereeing extremely simple. He would be able to sit back and watch the show, which was good, because having to stop a match between two trainers of this caliber would be a hassle, to say the least.

Kenji stepped back out of the way, and as the match began, he quickly became completely enthralled in analyzing the battle, forgetting that he was the ref at all. When Gligar avoided the Double Slap, Kenji noted its speed, as well as its adaptability when it changed Chansey’s Sing into Rest. Likewise, when Chansey countered Gligar’s Quick Attack with Drain Punch, Kenji was impressed both at the Pokémon’s variety of moves and Tara’s ingenuity as a trainer.

Well, it’s to be expected I guess. I mean, Zack is an Elite Four member and Tara beat the Johto Challenge, even if she didn’t win the championship. They both understand their Pokémon’s abilities and have seen their fair share of tight spots.

As the battle continued, Kenji noticed how Zack seemed undeterred that Gligar had taken the hit. It was as though winning the match wasn’t Zack’s main priority. Tara on the other hand, seemed outright determined to win the match. It wasn’t anything she had said or done, more of just a look in her eyes that said she wouldn’t have accepted defeat if it had baked her a cake and brought her a Togepi. Kenji supposed it was because of Zack’s Elite Four status, and also because Tara just seemed the competitive sort.

I’m not sure what Zack’s goal is, but he might have gotten in a little over his head with Tara. Then again, he’s just battling her. I almost ran her over with a bike.

Kenji then proceeded to contemplate several different deaths that he might have incurred had he actually run over the Johto trainer currently having a training battle.

Ok, I’m either not riding my bike near populated areas anymore, or tying my head to my bike so I can only look forward.

Returning his attention to the battle, Kenji was confused when Zack had Gligar start using Shadow Ball. Thinking about the type difference involved, he couldn’t understand what the Sinnoh trainer was doing.

Shadow Ball is a ghost type move. Doesn’t that mean that it will be ineffective against a normal type like Chansey? There’s no way that an Elite Four member like Zack couldn’t understand that, so what is he planning? The only point of using that move in a situation like this would be so that Gligar would gain more experience using the ability. Wait a second... is he…?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna be a Pokemon Master!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next