Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of a Pokemon Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Tales of a Pokemon Knight Empty
PostSubject: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Tales of a Pokemon Knight Anime+boy

"Okay ready to try it again," Andy smiled as he looked at his Lucario, they were trying to master an ability that would give them a strong edge in protecting people.

'Alright,' Lucario responded through his aura connection with Andy.

"Okay so we need to focus your energy into your palm," Andy stated as he was watching over his Pokemon's training. He couldn't perform this particular training with his Pokemon but he would give him all the assistance he could, "Make you aura become something visible."

Lucario nodded as he held his hand out concentrating as hard as he could on the getting his aura to become visible in the palm of his paw. He felt his aura flash as a small spark of blue appeared in his paws.

"Very good Lucario," Andy congratulated his Pokemon, "know work on making it a little bigger."

Lucario nodded as he focused more the blue sphere grew a small amount in his paw. It grew until it was the size of his paw.

"Okay now we need to make the energy spin inside itself," Andy smiled his Lucario had come a long ways since when his master had given Andy Riolu. They had worked hard and he eventually evolved into his Lucario right now.

Lucario nodded again as he continued to focus trying to make the aura energy spin in his hand. As soon as it started spinning though it dissipated and Lucario collapsed to the ground breathing heavily.

"That was good Lucario," Andy smiled getting out some food so Lucario could get his energy back up.

They had decided it was time to leave Sinnoh and made their first stop the Kanto region they had landed in Vermillion city and had decided they would start traveling the next day. They had found a nice location just outside of town where they could train until evening where they would rent a room at the Pokemon Center and then head out on their journey through Kanto.

'Maybe if Gallade was out here too and practicing he would motivate me as well,' Lucario commented as he ate the food.

Andy smiled as he grabbed one of the balls off his belt and tossed it into the air. Gallade appeared his blades sharp and ready for any duel he could find.

'You looked tired Lucario, don't tell me you are giving up on our little rivalry,' the psychic Pokemon communicated through telepathy.

Lucario glared and got back up and once more started to practice the move.

Andy smiled, "Figures you would light the fire under him, okay while he is doing that we need to work on making your double team stronger, make the doubles more solid so you can perform Dance of the Crescent Moon."

'Of course,' Gallade smirked as he too began practicing creating multiple copies of himself and working on making them actual copies instead of just illusions with his psychic power.

Andy watched as he practiced some simple maneuvers with his own sword, always feeling you need to train with your Pokemon. Always focused on training but never letting his card down Andy listened to the surrounding world as he trained. He got the slightest sound of grass rustling and wondered what was coming there way.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am

OH OH OH!!!! May I join? Please????? 8| I've been dying for a good pokemon rp
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

((Of Course anyone is welcome!!! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 pm

[Yay Smile I'm making her character sheet in Paint now >>;]

The rustling grew louder and was soon accompanied by what sounded like a woman shouting.

It didn't take long to see what it was.

A woman was indeed running their way, cradling something small in her arms. She had long ebony hair was pale skin, making her almost look like a ghost as she broke through the edge of the woods, panting.

Her eyes flickered from Andy to the Lucario and Gallade near by, then back to him. Her bands stuck to her face from seat. "Please-" she panted, clearly distressed, "Which way is the pokemon center?" she asked.

In her arms was an Abra. It was pretty well battered and didn't seem to be showing any signs of moving. "Please-" she said hurriedly, "Before they catch up."

The woman was obviously a trainer herself. She had a belt decorated with a few balls, most likely housing Pokemon inside, though with the condition of her Abra, it was doubtful she as very good- despite her age. She looked to be in her early twenties.

[:p I'm thinking she's got a couple members of Team Rocket chasing her. >>; Maybe say she was stopping them from attacking a younger trainer and she pissed them off ><]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Andy saw the young girl and went into instant knight mode.

"Gallade teleport her to the nearest Pokemon Center, that Pokemon needs some hard core help," Andy called to his Pokemon.

'What about you and Lucario?' Gallade asked as he made his way to the women and her Pokemon.

"We are going to stay here and divert the attention of whoever is chasing her," Andy stated, "Lucario see if you can find them."

Lucario nodded as he walked forward, he closed his eyes and focused letting his aura spread out from where he was, Andy had taught Lucario to use his aura sight as a 360 degree field of vision, nothing could escape his eyes. Lucario opened his eyes and they were glowing blue as he scanned the area.

Andy walked up to the women, "Hi my name is Andy and we are going to help you, Gallade here knows where the Pokemon Center in Vermillion city is, if you will allow him he will teleport you and your Abra there in an instant. Me and Lucario will hold off whoever is chasing you and meet you there when we are finished, does that sound like a plan to you m'lady?"

Andy smiled brightly this was his destiny as a trainer to become the greatest Pokemon Knight the world has seen since them time of knights.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Up close he could see the woman herself seemed to be injured. Her cheek was bleeding and her legs were torn up from running carelessly.

She nodded, but not before fumbling to pull a ball off of her hip. She tossed it into the air, releasing a Haunter before catching it again, careful not to jostle the Abra in her arms.. "He'll listen to you." she said. "You'll need all the help you can get, those two fight dirty." she warned.

"Thank you-" she added, turning to Gallade.

For a moment, the Hunter made a rather confused face before turning to Andy, shrugging. Still, it had understood it's masters orders. For now, he would listen to whoever this man was.

Asani caught a glimpse of two men breaking through the forests edge just before they teleported.

"Damn it." one man spat. "She got away."

Beside him stood a Machoak, grumbling and a Zubat on his other side. The second man had an Umbrion at his side, hissing at Lucario and Haunter.

[XD sorry I realize this is a bit choppy :p Let me know if you need me to edit it, I am a bit rusty ><]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

(( Okay just so you know I take very much creative liberty when using Pokemon moves I think they have a lot of potential other then what the show and games show ))

Andy just smiled, "Don't worry about us you get to the center and get yourself taken care of along with that Pokemon. Gallade watch over her until we meet up with you again don't leave her side."

'Of course,' Gallade bowed his head to his trainer, 'be safe sir.'

"How many times have I told you not to call me sir," Andy smiled at his Gallade.

'There almost here,' Lucario's own voice echoed in Andy's head.

"Now go," Andy switched back to defender mode.

Gallade nodded and teleported the girl away with the injured Pokemon.

Andy turned to the two Team Rocket Grunts as they came crashing through the woods.

"Good day gentleman," he said in his most polite voice, "I really hope you two are not the ones who hurt that women and her Pokemon."

Lucario stepped in front of his trainer his eyes had returned to normal....for now. The Haunter the girl left went and stood beside the Lucario.

A wind blew whipping Andy's long scarf around him his eyes were piercing brown and ready to defend those who were attacked.

(( Do you want to make their moves or do you want me to have the fight? ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 pm

[Your call. :p I would be happy to play the rockets. Sorry I left for a bit there--- I had a phone interview Smile]
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 pm

(( Go for it Smile and np ))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:41 pm

The first grunt scoffed. "She brought it upon herself for messing with Team Rocket." he declared, glaring. "Mach, get um." he ordered. "Zubat, you too! Move!"

"Umbreon, now." the second ordered.

Umbreon hissed before leaping into action, dashing up to Haunter. Haunter laughed as it tackled through him and into the sign behind him. Everyone knew normal type moves didn't effect Ghosts. The Zubat seemed to take an interest in attacking Haunter as well.

Machoke, however, had made a B-line to Lucario, throwing a furry of punches his way.

"Zubat, ignore that thing, get the man!" The grunt shouted.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Andy smirked, "So be it, Lucario Knight Rotation!"

Lucario smirked as he saw the lumbering Machoke come charging towards him, before the Machoke could even land a hit Lucario put one arm in front of him and the other in front pointed his arms being diagonal to the ground. He then used a combination of his aura abilities, quick attack, and protect to create a 360 degree barrier all around him causing the Machoke to fly off with the rotation of the defense.

"Pokemon should only fight Pokemon," Andy declared as he took out his sword and blocked an attack from the Zubat, he then parried the Zubat off into a different direction.

"I am going to give you another chance to stand down or I will be force to go on the offensive," stated Andy as he spun his sword and held it next to him, "the choice is yours."

He glared at the two grunts, he really didn't like attacking people but he would if it meant protecting people.

'You are to soft sometimes sir,' Lucario commented through his aura.

Andy just shrugged and waited for the rockets to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 pm

"Pokemon are tools just like guns." The grunt scoffed. "Get off your high horse and fight."

Haunter moved in front of Andy, blowing a rather obnoxious raspberry at the Umbreon that once again getting ready to pounce.

The Zubat recovered and swooped down at Lucario, screeching loudly as it dive bombed.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Andy sighed, "I tried to give you a fair chance but you refuse now I must defend the women and her Pokemon."

Andy's stance moved from defensive to offensive and he narrowed his eyes.

The Zubat dove down towards Lucario.

"To slow, Lucario quick attack out of there," Lucario blinked out of sight and appeared behind the Zubat he laid his the palm of his hand on the back of the bat like Pokemon. He focused his energy and a huge explosion of force erupted from the Lucario's palm into the back of the bat.

"Did you know that all Pokemon have an aura inside of them," Andy was going to teach these creeps a lesson, "and if one Pokemon inserts its own aura into another one it will deal massive damage to the other Pokemon."

Andy glared at the two people that had attacked a women and her Pokemon.

"Lucario quick attack again behind the Machoke!" Andy called once more.

Lucario blinked again and ended up behind the Machoke.

"Your now in our range," Andy commented once more, "Pokemon like humans have pressure points and my Lucario can use his aura sight to see the different points and attack them, Lucario force palm!"

Lucario took on the same stance and closed his eyes and opened them again his eyes became glowing orbs of blue light. He slammed his palm into different pressure points nailing each one with exceptional precision.

Andy mentally hoped this would work he and Lucario were still tired from the journey and they haven't full recovered yet.

"Haunter use Confuse Ray on Umbreon that should hopefully give them pause to think," called Andy he hoped the Haunter knew the move.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Haunter moved forward and grappled Umbreon. It didn't know Confuse Ray, but Asani was good enough of a trainer- he understood the command. Slow it down.

He licked the cat-fox, twice, only releasing it when he was sure it was good as paralyzed.

"Screw it- pull back." The first grunt said, tossing his pokeballs, calling back Zubat and Machoke. "Our pokemon are too weak to take that thing on."

The second grunt glared, but listened to his apparent mentor, calling back Umbreon.

Haunter looked confused as to where it's prey went before rounding on the grunts. The Ghost pokemon grinned and made a rush for the men, successfully making one man let out a frightened scream, the other took a pointless swing that hit his partner in the face.

Haunter laughed his way back to Andy, sticking his tongue out at the two men in white.

"Damn it, that's it." the first grunt growled. "Don't think You won, pal." he glared. "All you did was make sure you and that pokemon of yours got onto our hit list." he threatened, ignoring his partner who was trying to stop the blood form pouring out of his now broken nose.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Andy sighed, "Figures we would just get to this region and already make enemies."

'We will see them again,' stayed Lucario as he took a knee he was wore out he was strong but he was still just learning to control his power and it still took a lot out of him.

"You can bet on that," Andy nodded as he walked over to the Lucario, "you better rest for now I will contact Gallade and we will meet up with the women."

Lucario nodded as he returned to his ball.

"Haunter you were awesome thank you for helping," Andy smiled at the ghost Pokemon, "should we go back to your trainer now?"

He sheathed his sword and headed back to Vermillion. He made it to the Pokemon Center in town and walked inside.

'Gallade we are back,' Andy projected his thought knowing Gallade would pick it up.

'We are in room number 3,' Gallade projected his thought back to Andy.

Andy walked through the center until he knocked on the door, "It is me the Gallade's trainer."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm

https://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj569/Jenny_Cabibi/?action=view&current=pokemon_character_sheet_blank_by_xxsymmetryxx-d36ftt7.png

Haunter took the praise happily, hovering around Andy all the way back to the pokecenter.

After the knock, the door opened immediately, the woman from earlier standing with a smile. "Thank God, you two are alright."

She laughed as the Haunter slipped through Andy and hugged her before going over to a table.

It seemed that she had let all her pokemon out for a meal, currently spread over the table. Abra was still missing among them, though Gallade was also partaking in the feast.

"Nurse Joy is still in with Abra." she said stepping aside to let him in. "I can't thank you enough--"

She stopped talking as the Duskull from the table floated over, popping a piece of food into her mouth. It laughed happily before retreating away again.

It seemed she took a fancy with Ghost pokemon.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm

"It was our pleasure m'lady," Andy followed her inside.

Gallade got up from his meal and walked over to Andy.

'How is Lucario?' he asked through his telepathy.

"Tired but fine," Andy stated putting his hand on his Pokemon's shoulder reassuringly, "they weren't nearly as trained as we are, but I am afraid that we have made an enemy in Team Rocket and I am sure not all of their trainers are as inexperienced as those two were, we will need to watch our backs."

Gallade nodded.

Andy smiled again and turned to the women, "I apologize for my rudeness, my name is Andy Reish, this is Gallade and you met Lucario earlier who is resting after the battle."

Andy took stock of her Pokemon choice and saw that she preferred ghost types, not his favorite but he respected her for being able to train them they had a reputation of being pranksters.

"You have a very nice group of friends here I see," Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm

She swallowed the food, blushing a bit. "Ah, well, it's sometimes like having children around I guess." she said tossing a hip, looking over at the group with a smile. "Honestly, if the battle had gone as a normal battle should- I would have been fine... I didn't expect them to pull out three more pokemon after Abra took down their first. After Abra fainted, the only thing on my mind was to get him to safety."

She offered Andy her hand with a smile. "Thank you again. I'm Asani Fuji." she introduced herself. "Haunter behaved, I trust?" she looked over to the pokemon in question. Haunter simply looked over, stuck his tongue out and went back to eating.

She rolled her eyes slightly.

Under her cheek, she had a couple stitches.

"Gallade really was a life saver." she added. Though she said it, she seemed worried. Abra has been hit hard before she'd been able to scoop it up. Dealing with Ghost type pokemon made the reality of death ever present.

"So," she walked over to the table and tossed him a lemonade. "Judging by your accent, I assume it's safe to say you're not from Kanto, huh?"
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Andy took the hand and kissed the knuckled lightly but then released it, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Asani." He caught the lemonade and popped the top.

"I can bet you would of been just fine if it was a fair fight," Andy smiled as he took a drink of the lemonade.

"You would be correct in that assumption, I am from Sinnoh not far from Iron Island actually," Andy stated sitting down on one of the hospital chair, "Haunter was a big help no doubt about that Lucario probably would of ended in a worse condition if it wasn't for your Haunter keeping that Umbreon's attention."

He noticed her look and figured she was worried about her Abra, "I think your Abra will come out just fine his aura was still strong when you guys teleported away."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

She forced a smile at that. "Sorry if I'm a bit more pessimistic." she said simply, sitting down, flattered by his formalities.

"So then, why did you decide to come to Kanto?" she asked curiously, jumping when her Misdreavus screamed behind her. Asani shot her a cross look and the little ghost giggled, happily tugging on her hair.

"Princess..." she said testily. "What did we agree upon?"

The tiny ghost blinked up at her, let go of her hair and cuddled her cheek before tackling Haunter playfully.

"See?" Asani smiled. "Children." she said pleasantly.

"Ms. Fuji?" the door opened.

Asani blinked and looked over.

Nurse joy stood in the door way with Abra perched sleepily on her shoulder. "Ab?" he rubbed one eye sleepily before teleporting into Asani's lap.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Andy smiled when he saw the Pokemon having fun with their trainer. He laughed at the small prank and the half-threat after it. His smile grew when he saw the Abra was fine and teleported into Asani's lap.

"I told you no worries, he has a strong aura that little one," Andy complimented as he took another sip of his lemonade.

"I came here after leaving my training with my master," Andy stated he never hid anything his life was a pretty open book and he liked it that way less room for lying and dishonor, "he told me that to complete my training as a Pokemon Aura Knight the best thing was to go out and see the world that I was making a promise to defend. So I decided Kanto was as good as place as any to start."

Before Nurse Joy left he returned Gallade and gave her Lucario and Gallade's ball, "Will you make sure they get healed up ma'am."

Nurse Joy smiled and nodded as she took the two balls.

Andy thanked her and turned back to Asani, "So here we are me, Lucario and Gallade traveling the world learning everything we can about the world we want to defend to complete our training into Pokemon Aura Knighthood."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Asani laughed, scratching behind Abra's ears. "Lucky me-- not every girl has a real knight come to her rescue."

She watched her Eevee strut over to Andy, sit on his foot and rub against him happily.

"That's Pie." Asani informed him. "My little sister named her. She doesn't typically like strangers."

She pulled out the pokeballs to call back those who had finished eating, clipping them back on her belt. Abra and Pie stayed out. Currently Pie was attempting to climb Andy's leg.

"Sorry about her-" she added. "She never has really listened to me."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Andy blushed, "Not a real knight yet just a knight in training."

Andy leaned down and petted the Eevee making sure to continue kneeling so the Eevee didn't have to try to climb up his armor.

"She is fine," Andy smiled, "my master is much stronger then I can ever hope to be, he was a direct descendant from knights of the old his aura is to bright for even me to look at."

Andy drifted off into memories of his old master teaching him the ways of old, long and hard hours of mastering the sight and then learning to semi control his aura. He quickly heard a very old line his master always would tell him, 'The hear and now.'

Andy snapped back to the present smiling besides himself, his masters teachings still ran through his head, "So how did you get tangled up with those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

"They were trying steal some little girls pokemon." she said. "So I stepped in. I guess it was foolish of me to have given them the benefit of the doubt that they would fight fair given what they were doing."

She shrugged, moving Abra over so he could get some food. "But then again, hind sight is always 20-20."

She watched Pie and chuckled. "You know, if she likes you so much, you should take her." she said.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Andy shook his head, "I would hate to take her from you."

Andy smiled at her comment she had the makings of a knight as well, anyone who would step in to that kind of situation to defend someone has the makings of a true knight.

"That has the makings of a true knight," Andy stated, "or Knightess I would guess in your situation."

His master had told him different stories of knightesses and how many times they were even more powerful then male knights since they had stronger emotions and usually would be more caring then a male would be.

"I would of done the same thing in your place, nobody should steal another person's Pokemon they should work to earn them for themselves and train them themselves, it is much more rewarding," Andy commented.

Nurse Joy returned with his two Pokemon and he thanked her again and clipped them on his belt, for now they could rest they had done a lot today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Pokemon Knight
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next