Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of a Pokemon Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Asani smiled at the idea of being a knight. "I'm actually trying to become a gym leader for Lavender town." she informed him.

"You wouldn't be taking her from me," she said simply. "She would be going with you. She belonged to my sister before she passed. I've just been sort of watching after her is all."

When Nurse Joy returned, Asani called back Abra. The little Eevee tended to prefer staying out at night.

"Where do you plan on going form here?" she asked. "Maybe you can use some company."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Andy nodded, "That is a very good goal to reach. If you are sure I would be honored for her to join my team."

He looked at the Eevee, "The path to knighthood is a difficult one little one, are you up for it?"

"I am not sure where I am heading, just training as I go," Andy stated smiling at her, "but I would love company I always find traveling with people to be more exciting then traveling all alone."

Andy stood up and popped his back a couple of times, "Where were you heading?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

"Ee~" the little Eevee circled his legs happily. It had taken quite a liking to him for some reason.

"Actually, I was headed back to Lavendertown for a little while." she said. "It's October, and we have a festival every year in honor of the dead." she realized it might have sounded a bit creepy. "It's actually very nice." she said. "Music, lights, food, and you'll even get to see Haunter and I start up the moving on ceremony." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Andy smiled, "That sounds awesome, do you think you and Abra will be ready to leave in the morning I am not a big fan of staying in one place to long especially now that we made enemies in Team Rocket, neither of them were that stupid to not figure out where the likeliest spots I might of sent you with Gallade."

He then looked to the little Eevee, "Alright Pi then welcome to being a knight in training we are pleased to have you in our company."

"Eevee," the Eevee replied happily.

Andy called Nurse Joy back in and asked if she had a room that was close by that he could rent for the night. She told him she did and led him to the room across the hall from Asani's. Andy thanked her and paid her the rent cost then walked back over to Asani's room.

"Okay all set up for the night," Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

"Almost anyway." she said, tossing him a small ball. Pi's. "So then in the morning, we'll be off?" she asked. Abra was back in his own ball.

She set an alarm on her gear. "I'll come knock to get you.... Do you have a bike? Or do you prefer to go by foot?"
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Andy caught the ball and clipped it to his belt, he decided to let Pi stay out since she really seemed to want to.

"I walk, and you won't have to because likely I will be up before you, sleep well Asani, Gallade and Lucario will be making rounds during the night just to make sure we don't get jumped or anything," Andy nodded his head and left the room.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep and made it through the entire night without a hitch. Early the next morning Andy was up at the crack of dawn. He washed up and put on his day clothes including his armor. He then went outside the front of the center and called out his now three Pokemon.

"Lucario and Gallade this is Pi she is going to become a knight with us," Andy introduced her to his other Pokemon.

'Welcome Pi,' the two of them said in joint speech.

"Eevee," replied Pi.

"Okay guys its time to get back to what we were working on. Lucario work on the same exercise we were doing yesterday and you two Gallade, Pi me and you are going to figure out what you have a knack for," Andy stated smiling at his Pokemon.

They all nodded as they focused on their training.

Lucario concentrated as he continued to try and create the sphere of energy in his hand. He was able to create it but he was not able to get the spinning motion that was required for the extra power of the attack. It was frustrating Lucario to now ends especially when he saw Gallade was mastering the making of his double teams as solid beings and not just illusions.

Gallade was working on enforcing his double team illusions with psychic energy so that they were like actual bodies instead of just illusions. He was able to create three right now but knew that to make the technique super strong he would need more then that.

Andy and Pi were testing out her own abilities to see where she would accelerate most in.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm

[XD sorry if you didn't want an Eevee lol]

When Asani woke up the next morning, she took a little longer than she had meant in the shower. The hot water of the Pokemon center was always a welcome change from the cold water back home. She had almost fallen asleep standing under the pleasant water when it suddenly went scalding. After scolding Haunter for breaking out of his ball and flushing the toilet on her, she rounded up her supplies and headed out.

Before leaving the center she swung by the market and bought a few bottles of water and a small bag of rice. It was just some simple travel supplies. She bought another small bag of treats for the pokemon as well before headed outside.

The sun had only just finished rising over the horizon, still leaving the sky stained pink and orange in it's wake.

"Good morning." she greeted, seeing Andy and his pokemon just outside. She'd left her hair down today, her bangs curving around her face to cover the stitches. She smiled, walking over to Andy and Pi. "Up early to train?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm

(( Nope perfectly okay was on my list of Pokemon well Jolteon is anyway ))

Andy turned when he heard Asani, "Always best way to wake up in the morning if I do say so myself, alright guys trainings done lets break."

His Pokemon nodded as they stopped their individual training sessions and walked over to their trainer.

Andy leaned down and let Pi run up his arm and perch on his shoulder, "She is a fast one this little gal," Andy scratched Pi, "when you have been with her does she seem to be able to read movements?"

Andy had been training with Pi all morning and he was almost sure that she could read movements of opponents, he just was not for sure he would have to do more training with her. He did find out she was super fast though which is awesome.

"Are you ready to head out?" he smiled as he returned Gallade and Lucario to their pokeballs for a nice rest they had worked hard.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

Asani smiled, watching Pi headbutt Andy happily from her perch. "She's quick." She said. "Some times it's hard to tell if her reflexes are just that good, or if she's able to just anticipate what's going to happen next." she admitted.

"I'm all set when you are." she confirmed, "I even picked up a few things for the trip." she said. "We can either take the long way and see some of the bigger cities, lie Saffron and Cerulean, or we can take the scenic rout and just take 11-12 to get there. It's your call."

She didn't have a bike, though had a rental card. She could go to any station, rent a bike, and drop it at any other station. It was a new attempt at public transportation, and she had to admit it was handy.

Still, Andy had said earlier he would prefer to go on foot. In truth, it was more fun that way. You met more people, and got to take your time looking around, as opposed to just whizzing by.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 am

Andy nodded when he heard the information he wondered, he would have to keep training Eevee but if his hunch was correct Eevee was a lot more powerful then her small package led to believe.

"I see very interesting," he petted Eevee, "I vote we take the scenic route I am not really big on large cities."

Andy made sure everything was set and then smiled, "Alright Asani lets head out to see what we can see, the start of a grand adventure is on our horizon and I am ready to tackle head on if you are."

Andy held out his hand to her smiling brightly, it was a beautiful day he had found a beautiful friend and gained a new knight in training this was definitely the start of an amazing adventure.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Asani smiled. "Come on then." she agreed, taking his hand in her own, taking the lead, guiding him along. She spun on her heel as she went to walk backwards, facing him now with a brilliant smile. "I'll show you the best there is to see in Kanto." she promised. "Since I hardly feel meeting those creeps last night was a proper welcoming."

She was light on her feet, and hands, though soft, held a hidden strength in them one only gets from repeated use of an instrument.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Andy let her guide his feet he felt happy and free, of course he always did but this was a different sort of happy the one you get just before opening a present or seeing something new and wonderful. He was in a new region and had a new friend.

"So if you are to be my tour guide m'lady what ever shall you show me first?" he asked her his voice light and happy.

He wanted to see it all and experience it all, that was how his master said he would finally become a full fledged knight, 'Only through living can you fully understand life' was one of his favorite sayings.

A different part of him one that he never knew was there felt the strength and softness in her hands but he just pushed it away thinking it was just the jubilation of being somewhere new.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

She grinned. "Well, there is Porta Vista, but you said you don't like cities, besides it's a tourist trap. Have you ever seen a Digglett?" she asked. "There's a cave not too far from here where they live. It's really something amazing to see. It stretches all the way to Rout 2, the opposite side of Kanto, and all underground."

She seemed rather impressed by it. Often younger trainers would pass by and dismiss it as just a quick route form one side to the other, but to think that only two types of pokemon dug it out long before humans came along was amazing to her. In June, she heard you could see glow worms in the ceiling that made the cave look like the night sky too.

"Here---" she let go of his hand to pull a small atlas out form her backpack. She unfolded it and moved to walk beside him, using her index finger to show him where they would be going.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Andy looked as she pointed it out to him, "That looks pretty awesome, I always find things like that fascinating Pokemon are such amazing creatures."

Andy found natural phenomenons to be one of the many wonders of their world along with Pokemon themselves.

"I have seen pictures of Digletts and Dugtrios but never actually them themselves, most of the trainers I fought in Sinnoh used Sinnoh Pokemon," Andy said as he petted Pi, "besides an underground gave would be a good place to test my theory about Pi."

He smiled as he bowed to her, "Lead the way m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"Asani." she corrected the use of M'lady.

After all, she wasn't a lady. She was a trainer, just like him.

She folded the map and handed it to him. "In case you need it." she said simply. "I know the geography of Kanto pretty well by heart."

As they walked, Asani told Andy all about Lavendertown's Pokemon House, where abandoned or orphaned pokemon could find shelter if they chose not to return to the wild. Her voice took on a sort of softer tone as she explained how Pi had ended up there.

Apparently Asani and her little sister were children of Mr. Fuji--- a name that was known world wide really, for his pokemon cemetery--- and had both inherited the responsibility of overseeing both the Pokemon House and House of memories. She took the time to explain, briefly, that her sister had fallen ill when they were both small and her father had brought her home an Eevee as a get well gift. When the sickness got the better of her, Pi had refused to leave her trainers grave and it took Asani physically leashing and force feeding her for months to keep her from following her sister in death.

She seemed to be avoiding details when ever she could.

"So, you can see why Pi here has never really liked me much." Asani said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Andy smiled at the correction, "Fair enough Asani, sometimes I let my training as a knight cloud over common sense."

Andy listened quietly as she told of her home and her family. He listened to the story of her sister and petted Pi after her heard it, "That must of been rough, I hope I can be as good as trainer to you as she was but I know I will never replace her."

After she was done telling about her family he decided it was only fair that he told her about his. So he told her about how his family was part of the Pokemon Police force in Canaclave City. How when he was old enough he was aloud to go to Iron Island. How he met his master and trainer their Riley a direct descendant of Pokemon Knights of old. He told him about his receiving of Lucario when he was just a Riolu and how the two had trained hard together every minute they could.

At this he pulled off one of his gloves and revealed a hand that was scarred and burned all over, "Sometimes we got to intense, and still do." He put the glove back on.

He told her about his meeting of Gallade when he was just a Ralts ousted by his family for being a male and left to fend for himself. How all three of them trained together to become strong enough to defend family and friends. He told her all the way up to when he left his master and home to finish his training abroad.

"Oh there I go again, sorry about that long speal I just start talking and just keep going and going," Andy blushed and put his hand behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm

"We all do it at times." she smiled, stopping. "Here it is." she said spreading an arm out.

It didn't look like much, though from inside they could hear the movement of rocks and dirt with the occasional 'dig'.

She called out her Litwick and knelt down beside him. "Now no tricks, you hear?" she smiled. "We need you to light the way for us."

"Lit?Wik?" Litwick blinked curiously before looking to the cave, seeming ot be thinking for a moment.

"You're plenty bright enough." Asani smiled.

The small candle-esk pokemon seemed flattered, puffing up it's flame before hopping off ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Andy nodded, "You sure have a way with your ghost Pokemon."

He followed the little candle into the cave. The entrance didn't look like much but Andy noticed a small hole and a ladder he gave a smile to Asani, "Meet you at the bottom."

He then took the ladder with Pi on his shoulder and slid down it landing in the tunnel itself. It was massive and gorgeous, he could see the little mole like Pokemon digging and moving dirt all over the place busy building whatever they saw this tunnel was going to be.

"Wow," Andy stated looking around the place with awe in his eyes, "Pokemon are truly amazing."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 am

Asani landed beside him with a slight grunt, holding Litwick in her hands.

"In the summer the entire cave is glowing like Mount Moon." she said, setting the small pokemon down with a smile. "These diglett have been going at it for over 5 generations." she said, digging a flash light out of her backpack. She handed it to Andy. "In case we get separated." she said. "For now Litwick's got it covered."

Litwick bounced up and down happily, enjoying the steady stream of praise coming his way.

Asani chuckled lightheartedly, always happy to see her pokemon happy. She was caught off guard when a Dugtrio popped up underneath her, toppling her off her feet.

"Dug?" the three heads seemed confused as to what it had just knocked over.

Naturally, Litwick puffed up it's flame, standing beside Asani now.

The wild pokemon simply seemed to laugh at the show before burrowing off.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:05 am

Andy laughed at the situation not at her, "They are quite impressive."

He offered his hand to her, "This is quite an impressive place if I do say so myself, and Litwick here makes it all the better since we can see it."

He tossed out his two Pokemon so they could enjoy the site as well, not to mention they could get some training in.

"Lucario how about you test your aura ability and see if you can count all of the digletts and dugtrios you can," Andy smiled, "Gallade how about you practice your telporation as we walk to try and master getting further and further, just not to far."

"Shall we explore this majestic natural world," Andy smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 am

Asani took his hand, grinning as he pulled her to her feet. "Thanks." she said, dusting herself off.

"Explore away," she encouraged. "I'll follow you for now--" she said picking up Litwick. "And thank you my brave little Litwick." she kissed her pokemon's cheek.

The ghost happily accepted before jumping back to the ground and bouncing off a ways, the blue-purple light illuminating the way.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am

Andy smiled as he walked around the cavern system looking at every crook and crevice, you never know what you might find if you looked hard enough.

'105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110,' Lucario's voice projected into both of their thoughts as he was counting the number of Digletts and Dugtrios.

Gallade was teleporting trying to get further and further in his distance and teleport faster and faster as well.

Pi was watching both of them carefully her eyes taking in every move they did and every move they were going to do.

"Hey Asani over here," Andy called over.

He had come across a small little side tunnel didn't look like it was dug by the Digletts but part of a different tunnel system.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

"Hm?" Asani looked over, having been watching a couple digglets pop in and out of their holes, playing with Litwick.

"Come on." she said, encouraging the candle pokemon to follow her as she walked over to Andy.

"What did you find?" she asked curiously.

She blinked as she spotted what he had, letting out a low 'ooh' as Litwick caught up.

"Feel like exploring?" she asked, already taking out a length of rope form her bag.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Andy smiled, "Always."

He returned Gallade and called over Lucario, "Lucario see what you can see."

Lucario nodded as he closed his eyes, he then opened them again and they were glowing blue.

'To many twist and turns I can't follow it that well, it goes down and it seems that their is a large cavern somewhere on the end of it,' Lucario broadcasted to both Andy and Asani.

"Any auras?" Andy asked.

'I can't seem any currently but that doesn't mean their are not any down there,' he broadcasted again.

"Okay keep your eyes open my friend," he then turned to Asani, "shall we?"

He walked into the tunnel wondering where the adventure would lead them.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 pm

She nodded, following close behind him. "Remember to be careful," Asani warned. "Sometimes the diglett dig under paths and you may fall through."

She walked with Litwick at her heels, happily bouncing along beside her singing 'lit-wik-lit-wik-lit-wik' as they went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Pokemon Knight   Tales of a Pokemon Knight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Pokemon Knight
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next