Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark World - Infinite Possibilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Dark World - Infinite Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Dark World - Infinite Possibilities   Dark World - Infinite Possibilities EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 am

So, my big giant RP that I hinted at waaaaaaaaaaay back is finally coming to light, and I want as many people as I can get for it :3

I'll post the link to the actual RP when I actually get it up and running but for now check out my char bios for Grim and Elminore and read up a bit on the various races and the HUGE world you'll be jumping into in the Backstory and Info topic

It's gonna take me a bit to get everything posted up but be prepared for a story of novelistic proportions from my RP training grounds on LFG and WR (fun fun old Myspace groups I learned to RP in lol, most people were big fantasy buffs and made some BIG posts, usually only posting once a week, since it was like a page or so of story haha)
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Dark World - Infinite Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World - Infinite Possibilities   Dark World - Infinite Possibilities EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Sorry to bump my own topic, but the first post is up in "Future RP" section so get to posting! ;p
Back to top Go down

Dark World - Infinite Possibilities
Page 1 of 1