Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities   DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm

All was quite in the Sernaya sector, Grim sat silently in the cockpit of the Blood Wraith, listening to the steady hum of the massive reactor that powered his mobile weapons platform. The Blood Wraith was a VulcanAire T-177P Heavy Assault Ship, an antique in most peoples eyes but Grim wouldn’t trade her for anything else in the galaxy. The Wraith might have been slow and expensive to patch up, but she’d been faithful to Grim so far, and not much could match a T-177P in firepower, and with that Draxius class 5 cloaking system he didn’t need speed to get away. Grim was lost in thought as he drifted slowly around perimeter of Sernian space, not much moved in and out of the small backwater military state he’d been holed up in for the past 15 years, and with the nearest warp gate nearly a week away under full impulse in a fast ship it was no surprise.

“Damnit all Bell!” He burst out suddenly, “I’ve been bored out my skull these past couple of months, I know I came here to hide, but this is getting ridiculous!”
The wraiths onboard computer, Bell, gave a low descending hum in reply; she wasn’t much of a talker.

“The only Coalition ship in the last half a year was a bunch of Trog that got themselves lost trying to take a shortcut, I’m tired of playing babysitter to stupid kids and smugglers.” Grim said with a sigh as he pushed himself out of his chair and walked over to the fridge to grab himself a beer.
“It’s not your fault Bell, it’s just that I’m going stir crazy from nothing to do, that and my wallets starting to get a bit too light for my likings.”

Flopping back into his chair, Grim cracked open his beer and took a long swig, draining it entirely and finishing with a satisfied “Aaaaaahhhhhh!” before slamming the empty can back down on the control panel, which was met by an admonishing beep from Bell.
Grim just flashed a huge grin and gave a hearty laugh. “Just what the doctor ordered!”
His laughter was cut short by t he ships proximity alarm, as he quickly activated his cloaking system and flipped on his sensor array it turned out to be a rather large Trog scout ship moving under low impulse and with only a level 1 cloaking device. “They almost make it too easy.” He said with a smile, “Charge up the non-recoils Bell, about 40% should do, don’t wanna break the patch off those old cooling pipes, Strum would have my head for that.”

As he waited for the non-recoils to charge up he quickly targeted the Trog ships reactor core.
As a final insult he hailed the Trog ship before firing, as the Trog captain face, a face only a mother Trog could love, Grim gave him a warm smile and little wave before saying “Buh-bye,” and flipping the fire switch for the NR’s.
Even at a 40% charge the power draw was still enough to temporarily drop the Wraith out of cloak, the twin 5 foot diameter beams of energy tore through the Trog ship like a hammer through wet paper, completely vaporizing it as they blasted through the ships warp reactor.

As Grim was opening a second beer he’d just grabbed from the fridge to celebrate, a rather angry Sernian commander appeared on the com screen.
“How many times do I have to warn you about using those bloody things inside Sernian space Grim!” The red-faced young commander shouted at him.
“Not to use them unless it was an emergency, sir.” Grim replied with a small smile, waiting till the commander was about to open his mouth to speak again before going on, “and I believe a Trog heavy scout entering Sernian space to qualify as an emergency, commander.”

“Well, why wasn’t I informed of this threat!” The commander bellowed, traces of crimson starting to creep into his face. “Well,” Grim replied casually, “I figured it would have been a better idea to eliminate the threat immediately, before it had a chance to get into firing range of the colonies, sir.”
“Well…good job…” the commander said in a pained voice, going more and more red in the face by the second while Grims smile grew incrementally.
“Now wipe that damned Trog-kissing grin off you face and stop being such a damn showoff!!” The red-faced commander roared before slamming down the com on the other side, as the com screen winked out Grim through back his head and roared with laughter before polishing off his beer and setting a course back to Sernaya colony SSC-023 to meet up with his mechanic Strum and see if the Varia spec Triple walled cooling system he’d ordered for the Wraiths non-recoils had arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities   DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Bumping, get some of these going people >.<
Back to top Go down

DarkWorld - Infinite Possibilities
Page 1 of 1